Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Defeated [CLOSED] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

3 posters

Defeated [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Defeated [CLOSED] Empty Defeated [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:49 pm

Defeated [CLOSED] Header_zps79af6f80

A woman of hate and of rage is what many would say about Kyra. She trusts no one, likes no one, and avoids people as much as possible. The only nice thing the people of her village have seen her do is be kind to the children, and even then they're very wary of her. She handed a little girl an apple last night and her mother smacked the fruit from the child's hand. The child was told not to take anything that 'that woman' would try to give her. Most people would be upset at being insulted in such a manner; it's embarrassing. Kyra just watched the woman drag her little girl away as onlookers laughed. The moment Kyra turned her head to the onlookers, they all quickly shut up.

"That's what I thought." Kyra said as one of them passed her by in a hurry. She had gained a certain reputation in this village, one that caused those around her to fear and avoid her, but that's exactly what she wanted. She wanted them to stay away from her, whether through fear or hatred. She didn't anyone bothering her. The only people that dealt with her are the one's she worked for, but even they kept her in the back of their shop and often seemed scared of her. Kyra was often quiet, never bothering anyone unless they bothered her first. She did her work and was a quick learner when she needed to be. The way she'd be described by those who knew her was, "She's useful."

Those words stung, bringing back memories that she hated re-experiencing. Those words reminded her of a day where she was just a tool or an object to use. It was a time that she would never go back to. And this morning, after a night full of nightmares, tossing and turning, Kyra woke in her bed to stare up at the ceiling. She slid out from under the blankets and set her feet on the ground, stretching back and yawning as she stood. She stood up and began walking toward the bath when she felt something wrap tightly around her ankle. "Ah-!" she gasped and looked down, but before she could get a good look, her ankle was pulled on and her body came crashing down to the ground.

Kyra looked down to see a man with some sort of mask around his face glaring at her. "Let go!" she yelled and kicked his face in. He let out a low groan as she got up. Kyra stood and tried running around the bed to run out of the room, but he had rolled under the bed just to grab her ankle again. Her body once again came tumbling to the ground. She reached out to grab onto the door as she fell, but missed. She rolled over on her back as he came crawling out from under the bed. Before she could kick him again, he was able to crawl completely over her body, placing himself in between her legs. "GET OF-" her yell was cut off as his hand came up and pressed roughly over her mouth.

"It's time for you to come with me, cutie." he whispered into her ear, causing her to shiver. She began attempting to push him off, but he brought his hands down to her neck and began to choke her. He pressed his thumbs roughly into her throat, cutting off her air supply. "S-S-St-... op..." she begged, tears squeezing out of her eyes as she tried her best to breathe in some air. She kicked her legs around him, trying to get some sort of leverage to kick him off. "Shhh... Shhh." he smiled as he watched her struggle beneath his grasp. After a while, she just froze and her grip loosened. Once that happened, he let her go to allow her to breathe, causing her to rapildy take in air and cough.

"Now, shut up and don't struggle." he grabbed the side of her shirt as she was trying to catch her breath and rolled her over on her stomach. He took advantage of her current distraction and forced her arms behind her back. He quickly tied her hands very tightly. As he stood, he grabbed her bindings and pulled her to her feet, wrapping an arm around her waist and pulling her head to look at him. "You're cuter than I thought you'd be." he said, causing her to look at him in confusion, but that soon faded when she felt his lips press roughly against her own. She kept her mouth closed, frustrating him as the kiss was broken. The next thing she knew, she saw his fist flying toward her face.

Kyra wasn't sure how long it was since she had been knocked out. As she opened her eyes, the first thing she realized was that she was tied to a post, forcing her to stand up. She quickly noticed the smell of food. Her stomach growled because of her own hunger, catching the attention of someone near her. "Hungry?" a deep voice spoke to her and she turned to him. A large man was sitting on an old stump eating what looked to be the end of a steak. He had short hair that was brushed back and wore normal armors. She also noted a large sword by his side and a dagger at his left hip. "What are you going to do to me?" she asked, sighing as if she already knew what was coming.

"Haha." He laughed as he took his final bite and set the plate down, "I'm not going to do anything. The boss, on the other hand, hasn't been able to have any fun for a few weeks and decided he'd use you." The man motioned toward another man that was staring at her. In fact, quite a few of them were, making her feel very uncomfortable. Kyra just let her head fall. "Fine..." she muttered, shocking the man that had been speaking to her. "Not gonna fight, huh? Leo said you put up quite the fight when he collected you..." Kyra looked toward the man that was motioned to, seeing the man in the mask salute toward her, "So why wouldn't you put up any of that fight now?"

"What's the point?" Kyra said, staring straight at the leader who would be using her soon, "I couldn't take on one of you, let alone the eight I can see here now. I have no way to fight. If you're wanting my body, you'll take it. Fighting will only get me in more trouble... And I'm sick of being hit." The tone she was using was beyond defeated, as if she had completely given up, but who could blame her? The leader of the group stood up and stepped toward her, placing his hand under her chin and making her look up to her with her now emotionless eyes. He smirked, "It seems I've conquered you already... and I haven't even begun. Stay here, men." He said and the other's just cheered and laughed.

"You'll call me Arklan, understood." he told her as he cut the ropes that kept her tied to the post. She said nothing and he grabbed her hair, pulling her along like a dog, walking away from his group and continuing until they were completely out of ear shot. The two came to a strange clearing in the forest, one that Kyra found shockingly beautiful. She looked around, seeing all of these pretty little flowers growing everywhere. If Arklan hadn't suddenly pulled harshly on her hair and threw her body to the floor, she would have smiled. Her body hit the ground, messing up a small batch of these pretty flowers. He dropped down near her and flipped her onto her back, forcing her legs open.

"The more you struggle, the more it'll hurt." he warned her and she just found herself looking at a particularly pretty flower that was living a few inches from her head. She dazed out for a few moments, concentrating heavily on the flower near her. What seemed like no time at all had passed and a sharp and familiar pain suddenly shot through her lower body. She gasped, letting out a soft whimper before she was ready to scream. "Don't you dare!" he yelled, covering mouth, "You scream even a single time, I'll slit your fucking throat." Kyra stared blankly at him, nodded, and then turned to look to the flower, returning her full concentration to it and doing her best to ignore the pain she felt.

His grunts seemed muffled and the pain didn't even feel that bad. "I'm not crying..." she thought as she felt her breast being fondled roughly, "I usually cry..." She continued staring at that flower, not even realizing any amount of time that may be going by. This man, Arklan, was enjoying her body. He chuckled as he thrust into her, speaking in disapproval, "You've been used before. I was hoping for a virgin." She ignored him still and was suddenly slapped across the face. She looked to him for a moment, "Are you done?" He narrowed his eyes and suddenly began moving faster and harder, slamming himself into her. "Stupid bitch!" he yelled and she laid there under him, staring at that single flower, her body being roughly pushed back and forth over the grassy area, as this man used her.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Defeated [CLOSED] Empty Re: Defeated [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:09 pm

Defeated [CLOSED] Header15

Flowers. The only thing which calmed the woman of corruption. Spread out like a path, Aila only followed the flowers tonight. It was a colorful cobblestone, and her feet gracefully avoided stepping on even one bud. She could not bring herself to harm any bit of a flower—the one thing her powers could not touch. She even smiled a tiny bit as she saw flowers she rarely had the opportunity to come across.

Eventually, she began to hear what sounded like rowdy men. She could feel a small pulsing headache, but she couldn't bring herself to stop following the flowers. Maybe they were passing through. Unfortunately, the closer she got, the louder they seemed to be. "Nnn..." The pulsing grew as she just wanted to scream SHUT UP at the top of her lungs. The only reason she didn't... was because that would have given her even more of a headache. If there was anything that she hated more than someone else yelling—it was hearing her own voice that loud.

Eventually, they died down. Or so she thought. A single man began to scream even louder than before. Worse yet, he was closer. Well, it was worse for him. Now Aila had reason to confront this noisy bastard. Her smile faded and her brow furrowed as she began to walk towards the man. "You..." her voice was raspy and tired, and also filled with a slowly-burning rage, "you're giving me a headache." She couldn't help but to step into where he could see her.

Aila stood at about 5'3, and she wore an oddly-styled plaid dress. In her right hand was a parasol, unopened. Her left hand was against her temple, signalling her head was pulsing harder and harder. "So stop yelling..." And then she looked at what was going on. The full situation didn't register at first. Rather... she was more concerned about what she saw beneath the two. "...The flowers..." Her eye twitched, and she slowly grew more aware of what was going on. "Get off of her... so you can both stop making these damn noises..." She was having minor flashbacks—her head hurting even more as she forced herself to try to re-forget what she was seeing in her mind...

Last edited by Tsubine on Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Job/hobbies : Student, Writer, Actor, Badass.
    Humor : Sarcastic, with a minor dash of pervy.

Post by Dai Tue Dec 16, 2014 2:38 pm

"This isn't your problem, Vito, just give it a rest. You're overreacting, and you know it." You know, that voice in your head can get really kind of annoying at times, but Vito could already tell what was going on. It was not very often that you watched a masked man leave town with a woman slung over his shoulder. To most people, it could just be a rote kidnapping--but Vito had his suspicions. As a result, he had found himself tracking this man through the trees. He was not hard to follow, for he was loud, large and quite cumbersome. He couldn't really hide his tracks either, since if he did that, he would have had to put the girl down, and you didn't want to do that when you had a limited time frame. No, he could not afford to cover his path, which made following the man's tracks so much easier for Vito.

Despite the protests of that little voice in the back of his head, Vito's dark-clothed silhouette travelled through the trees with little difficulty. He certainly did not act like somebody who understood the nuances of the forest--no, he would not be allowed that simplicity. He made noises when he stepped on thin branches, and swore quietly when he hit his shoulder on branches that he didn't expect. He wasn't that good at surviving, he'd just learned how to follow trails during his many years of living. And, well, he always seemed to be just that little bit more capable where rapists were involved.

The light of a fire told him that he was making good time, as did the laughter of a group of men. His body slid through the shadows, and Vito slowed his breathing as best he could. He had no desire to allow them to notice his position here. He got into a good place and pulled off a quick head count--he could see five men, but shadows dictated that there were at least seven. On the other side of the fire there was a pole--attached to that pole was a hanging head of red hair. Vito growled to himself and edged closer to the small party, pressing his back up against the trunk of a tree. A hand went into a pocket and quickly flicked through a number of bullets--he had brought six with him. He would not be able to take them all out. Fuck.

"I'm not going to do anything. The boss, on the other hand, hasn't been able to have any fun for a few weeks and decided he'd use you." He growled quietly. Well, that was certainly all the information Vito needed. Unfortunately, if he went in guns blazing, he'd probably die--or worse, the girl would die. He wasn't a soldier, he didn't do this bullshit. "Go get the proper authorities, idiot!" No, no, that was a bad idea. In the time it would take him to get back to the town and bring the authorities, the girl would already be filled with sperm. The thought made him shudder, and grip the Contender tighter. The girl seemed to speak, but he couldn't hear her. "It seems I've conquered you already... and I haven't even begun. Stay here, men. You'll call me Arklan, understood." The other men simply cheered and laughed. Pigs. He growled further, watching the girl be cut from her bonds and taken away from the rest of the group. She was taken down a long path, fully in view of the fire. Vito would not be able to get in from this direction, but he didn't know the forest well enough to curve around and get in. The direct approach was his best bet. There was only one source of illumination. It had to go. Quickly formulating the basis of a plan, Vito set to work.

A sharp stone was all he needed, and Vito reached around a tree, stabbing it into the arm of one of the rowdy men. He yelled out in pain, as expected, and turned all eyes on him. All of the men drew weapons and started in Vito's direction--one more, as expected. He grinned and clambered up the tree hurriedly, making as little noise as possible. The shouting began as Vito dropped down behind them, landing somewhat softly. The sound of his landing was drowned out by the screams of the man with the rock in his arm. Swiftly, Vito drew water over the fire. As if like magic it went out, and Vito was invisible to all those who tried to find him, hurrying down the path he'd watched the leader take. He would get him. This was a guarantee.

At first, he heard nothing--he even wondered if he'd taken the right route. However, it soon became clear from the sounds of masculine grunting that something was going on. "You've been used before. I was hoping for a virgin." A bitter taste came into Vito's mouth. Apparently the girl mouthed back at him, because he heard the sound of a loud smack, followed by shouting, "Stupid bitch!" His footsteps hurried and he broke into the clearing, though apparently he was not the first. He stopped his movements and simply watched. There were three people--the woman below the fucker, the fucker, and a newcomer. "Get off of her... so you can both stop making these damn noises..." The short woman spoke, and Vito frowned slightly. This could be a problem.

"Get off of her? Are you fucking kidding me? I'll just fuck you both! Perfect night for it!" Vito sighed, rubbing his temples. When was the best time to come into this? The grim-faced man pulled a box of cigarettes out of his pocket and contemplated lighting one--and then remembered that he was in a forest and returned the box to its place. "So how about you just lay down for me as well?" The man got up off of the woman and stood at his full height. He was not a small person, but he had done the one thing Vito had hoped for. As if a shadow bursting from the night itself, Vito lunged outwards and pulled Arklan backwards, away from both Aila and Kyra. A fist entered the man's stomach, causing a loud grunt to escape as he was knocked backwards, stumbling a bit. His body fell with another punch, and he laid on the ground, staring up at the wild-eyed Vito. The gun was pulled from its sheath and checked for a round, before being aimed at the man's chest. For the first time since appearing out of the darkness, Vito spoke.

"Give me one good reason why I should not just put two shots into your chest, asshole." The man shook in his (lack of) shoes and stared up at Vito, trying to bring words to his mouth but failing, "No reason? None at all?" "Please, give me another chance! I won't do it again!" Vito sighed, lowering the gun slightly. "I know you won't." The trigger was pulled and Arklan screamed out in absolute agony as a red explosion appeared near his crotch. Vito lowered the weapon and reloaded it, before motioning to the side. "Hurry up and leave. I'm letting you live without your dignity, as you seem so intent on taking away others'." Arklan got to his feet and looked at Vito for a few seconds, before reaching down and picking something up off of the ground. "You bastard!" He charged unexpectedly, drawing a sword and preparing to swing it at Vito in payback.

"You know, no matter how many times I do it," A loud bang echoed out within the small clearing, a sizeable hole appearing in Arklan's face, "It never gets any easier to pull the damn trigger. Even against rapist filth like you." He sighed softly as Arklan fell to the ground, blood pouring from his face and pooling around his body. Vito returned the gun to its holster and shook his head, muttering something unintelligible as he stepped over Arklan's dead form.

He approached Aila and Kyra again--Alia looked like she was in pain, though he wouldn't notice that quite so much, as he instead approached the prone Kyra and held out a hand for her, giving her his kindest smile, "It's okay. He's done. I won't let anybody else touch you like that." His head tilted to the side, and his smile widened slightly--he needed to give her reason to take his hand. She would be scared right now. She would be frightened out of her wits. He had just killed a man in front of her. She might even loathe Vito because of his gender. Who knew how she'd react to his presence?
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 16, 2014 5:55 pm

During this intrusion of her body, Kyra could have even seemed dead. She didn't move with him at all. He forced her body into any position he wished and she did not fight him at all. Instead, she allowed him what he wanted. What was the point in fighting a man that wanted to use her? If she fought, they would hit her, yell at her, threaten her, and any other hurtful thing they could think of to get her to do as they say. At least this way, Kyra didn't have to worry about any of that. At least this way, she knew the pain would stop once he was finished, not continue through the next two weeks because of bruising or other wounds. This was Kyra's way of accepting her whorish fate.

A feminine voice spoke out, causing Kyra a bit of confusion. Who all was here? Kyra couldn't find herself coming out of this trance of hers yet. He was still in her. She could feel him and snapping back into reality while this was going on was too much for her to handle. He spoke to the other woman, she ignored it. Kyra closed her eyes and just continued thinking about that flower. A moment later, she felt Arklan's lower region leave her own. Her eyes slowly opened and immediately locked onto the flower again. "Is he... done?" she thought to herself, but stayed still just in case. And for a few seconds, she blocked everything out again, at least until the first of two loud bangs sounded.

Kyra's eyes widened suddenly as the first shot was fired. She could hear two men talking and slowly turned her head over to see what they were doing. Were they done with her? No, they were fighting. Was it over her? Out of the corner of her eye, Kyra saw Aila and turned to her for a moment, her dulled eyes staring at the young woman for a few seconds before looking back to the two men. When she looked back, the new male  fired his gun into Arklan's head. Kyra stared at the fallen body, ignoring the approaching man. She stared at him as he held out his hand and smiled to her. He was an odd one. "It's okay. He's done. I won't let anybody else touch you like that." he said and she blinked once. "So... does that mean it's your turn to use me now?" she asked him bluntly, with the dullest expression, "If so, can you use me in a bed? I won't fight you; I'm done fighting."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:18 am

Defeated [CLOSED] Header15

Intimidation. It was something this lowlife tried. He may not have been a small person, but Aila didn't care. Aila didn't care how tall, short, muscular, fat, thin, masculine, feminine, human, elvish, or whatever have you someone was. Everyone she met, no matter their physical traits, was just as susceptible to her powers than the last. So why should someone who is slightly more muscular or a few inches taller scare her? If she wanted to, she could just begin eating right through his stomach, cutting him in half.

Unfortunately, the man didn't seem to understand that Aila was not scared of him. Frankly, there has yet to be a single person Aila felt any hint of fear from. The man spewed on about how he was just going to do them both. He was loud. Frankly, some sex might get rid of the headache, but fuck he was loud. And if he was that loud with one girl—Aila didn't want to know what would happen with two. "Just shut up already..." She began to rub her temple again as a black shadow darted out and tackled the guy to the ground.

"Maybe he'll shut up n—" Aila's sentence was cut off by the worst sound possible. Her ears rang and a vein began to bulge out of her head. Her knees nearly fell to the ground, and her entire legs began to shake. She even dropped her parasol so she could grab her other temple. After a few seconds, the ringing stopped. She could finally open her eyes again. Unfortunately, by that time the second shot rang out. She didn't fall to the ground, but the ringing was worse.

A few more seconds later, she realized a third shot was not coming. She opened her eyes once more, seeing the man slightly leaning over the used woman. "Dammit..." She called out to the man, not really caring about if he'd try to shoot her or not, "Do you have to use shit that's so loud...?" Aila was obviously annoyed. It may not be at him, but she was annoyed at something.

Aila took a few more steps in, trying to see the damage done to the flowers. She leaned down, grabbing her parasol, as she walked towards the duo. She didn't even hear the two speak just yet. Her ears were still ringing like crazy. But as she got closer, the normal smell of a forest was quickly overwhelmed by something somewhat familiar. "Loud guy..." she didn't know what to call him, "You smell of cigarettes." She finally stopped about ten feet away from them. "Don't those reduce stress? If so, let me have one." She looked down at the woman, and then back to the shadowy man. "If you plan on continuing the dead loud guy's business, try not to be so loud... All this noise is giving me more of a headache..."

Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:44 pm

The look in the woman's eyes cut through Vito's heart. He recognized that expression all-too-well; those were the eyes of someone who had been defeated at some point in their lives. The look of someone who no longer expected any good to come out of their life. He sighed softly and tilted his head to the side, studying her eyes a little bit more as he did so. "So... does that mean it's your turn to use me now?" He stopped momentarily, listening to her tones. Her voice was flat, emotionless, expectant. His eyes averted from her lower body, only looking into her eyes. He frowned, shaking his head. Why the hell could people use someone so much that they broke her? What exactly did they expect from it? "If so, can you use me in a bed? I won't fight you; I'm done fighting." He sighed softly, placing a hand on his face. He looked to the side and watched the flowers blow softly in the wind, kneeling down and touching the petals for a moment, before sitting down and looking over at Kyra with a pensive expression. "Hey, c'mon, sit up or something. I'm not here to use you--why would I do something I just executed a scumbag for? I came here to... I guess bring you back? As strange as that seems for a stranger to do." He sighed again, shaking his head as he thought about the situation he had just gotten himself into. He had not expected this woman to be like this. Watching her reminded him of how he was at a younger age, a thought that he hated coming back to. He wanted to help this girl, if he could not do anything else for.

"Loud guy... You smell of cigarettes." He looked up at the quiet woman, tilting his head to the side. Her eyes were telling him that she was feeling ill--maybe not quite ill, but certainly uncomfortable. "Don't those reduce stress? If so, let me have one." He smiled softly and pulled the box out of his pocket, sliding a cigarette out and reaching up, letting her lean down and take it between her lips. "I'm not a fan of smoking in the forest, so please be careful. I don't need to burn this beautiful place down. But you seem like you need this." He pulled a lighter out of his pocket and flicked it a couple of times, before reaching up to the cigarette in her mouth and lighting the tip. He was sure she'd be careful with it. Both the lighter and cigarette box were returned to his pocket, and the woman spoke again. "If you plan on continuing the dead loud guy's business, try not to be so loud... All this noise is giving me more of a headache..." He shook his head, "As I said, I have no plans to continue his business. I'd put a bullet through my skull before forcing myself onto a woman." If they could see his eyes, they could see the complete seriousness within them.

He held out a hand for the red-headed woman once more, giving her his kindest smile again. "I'm Vito. It's nice to meet you, even under such... bothersome circumstances." Whether or not Kyra took his handshake, he offered the same to Aila.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:42 pm

Kyra did as she was told and sat up, but it was obvious she did it as if she had been given an order, not because she wanted to get off the grass. "Bring me back? Back to where?" Kyra asked, glancing back to the other female, "She with you? Never done a two girl one guy thing before..." Kyra stood, wincing as a sharp pain shot through her mid section. She sighed, the pain all to familiar and struggled to stand. She glanced back and forth between him and the other woman as they talked, ready to take this time to escape. She turned away as he handed her a cigarette and began walking off, but the moment she did, he turned back to her and spoke. Kyra jumped, startled by him for some reason, that reason being that he was a man and men hurt her when she did things that they don't like.

Kyra turned her attention back toward him and looked down to the hand that had been offered. "I'm not touching that." she said, taking a few limping steps away from him, "My offer to be cooperative no longer stands. If you want to fuck something, fuck her." Kyra glanced over to Aila, looking the woman up and down a couple times and then back to Vito, "She's prettier than I am anyway." Kyra glanced back to Aila again, realizing that the two of them were an invert. "Red dress, green hair... to my green dress and red hair..." She thought to herself. Kyra had a habit of noticing strange things like that, including the fact that Kyra's eyes matched her dress while Aila's eyes also matched hers. The final thing she took note of was the difference in bust size, which she preferred to have smaller one's.

"Less for men to try and pop while they're shoving themselves into you... Yep, prettier." Kyra spoke her thoughts out loud, turned, and began walking limping back toward the town. Unfortunately, as she made her first step back into the edge of the forest, she remembered the group of thugs just waiting for her and their leader to return after their business was finished. Instead of continuing in that direction, Kyra turned away and began limping in the exact opposite direction. There was no way in hell she was going through all of them, her body couldn't take it. And beyond that, the moment they found their leader with his head blown to bits, they'd likely come after her. Going back to her home was no longer a part of the picture, so she had to find somewhere else to be... again.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Dec 28, 2014 7:11 pm

Defeated [CLOSED] Header17

Aila didn't like the cigarette. These things were supposed to make her feel less stressed... Instead, she hacked over and over. "What the fuck?!" She could barely breathe—the smoke was not being kind to her throat. "People say this shit clears stress?! I can barely fucking breathe..." She began to pound on her chest, trying to knock out the smoke.

Aila did not need this tonight. It was one thing she had a splitting headache from two damn gunshots, but now she was having trouble breathing. Just. Fucking. Great. By the time Aila could hear anything over her own coughing, she only heard "She's prettier than I am anyway." It made the parasol-wielding woman blink. For one, what did she say before that? For two... how busted was this woman's mind?

Her eyebrow raised, she continued to hold back coughing fits. She didn't know what to think. Yes, she had been complimented before. However, she always had this strange feeling when she was. It was as if her mind was telling her 'No, you're not. You don't deserve this praise. You're a monster, nothing more.' Thankfully, Kyra began to walk away before Aila could bring that up. And then... she turned around and began to walk into the forest.

"If you're going that way, I can at least show you to the next town..." Aila could feel the pulsing starting again. "You're the only one here who hasn't given me a headache..." Aila's eyes darted over to Vito in a sharp glare. "You may not even make it there with that limp... I just came from there... so it shouldn't be... too hard of a walk." Slowly, Aila's breathing became far heavier as she tried to calm her head down.

Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:04 am

Vito could only sense coldness coming from Kyra. It was not hostile coldness, simply the coldness of a person who cared no longer for this life, and what happened to them. Vito did not like that coldness, for he had seen it far too many times. Yet he did not think she had the weakness of self to commit suicide. A quite frown crossed his face as she sat up and asked the question, "She with you? Never done a two girl one guy thing before..." Vito stood up as she did, shaking his head as he noticed the wince. "Never met her in my life," he said, placing his hands in his pockets, "But I don't think she means much harm in this situation." The other girl started hacking her lungs out as soon as Vito finished speaking, citing something about being unable to breathe. He tilted his head to the side and sighed.

"Have you never had cigarettes? It was kind of foolish of you to try one like that, if you didn't know what they did..." He reached out to help her for a moment, but pulled away and shook his head. He was pretty certain she didn't like to be touched. "My offer to be cooperative no longer stands. If you want to fuck something, fuck her. She's prettier than I am anyway." Vito scratched the back of head, watching as she started to limp away. "You're wrong, on two fronts. Firstly, you're prettier than she is--my apologies, but that's my opinion," he turned to Aila, as she spoke up, "If you're going that way, I can at least show you to the next town... You're the only one here who hasn't given me a headache... You may not even make it there with that limp... I just came from there... so it shouldn't be... too hard of a walk." Vito frowned. Apparently, he was disliked on both fronts. His shoulders visibly slumped. He said that he wouldn't, but...

"Oi, I think I will take you up on your offer. I'll even walk you to the next town over. There's a nice hotel that I could show you. Soft beds. Lotions, scents, candles, the whole thing," Something had clicked in Vito's mind. The pain that she had been shown to be feeling. The limp. The bastard laying on the ground. Nobody had ever been gentle with her, and apparently sex and orders were the only things she cared to respond to, "You said you wouldn't fight me. I'll tell you now. I'm going to," Vito dreaded the next few words out of his mouth, "make you do this."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:47 am

Kyra was mid-sentence when the green-haired woman began coughing. Kyra looked toward her to see if she was alright. Even she could have, and probably should have, warned her about smoking. It was something Kyra just couldn't do. "I won't ever believe that those things relieve stress. Every time I've tried one, I end up coughing exactly like you are now." Kyra explained, a hand on her hip, "If you want something to relieve stress, music would work better... Filling your body with smoke is not the smartest way to do it. Alcohol can even be better, though throwing up isn't fun."

"Anyways..." Kyra just turned and continued walking off, but was once again stopped. This time it wasn't by the man's voice, but the woman's. She blinked a couple times and turned back toward the woman. She opened her mouth to speak when the man spoke up. "Didn't I say that my offer to be coopera-..." she glared at him, clenching her jaw tightly as he interrupted her. She stood there silent for a few moments, glancing back and forth between him and the woman. Even if she ran, her limp would allow him to catch her. There was no point in trying to get away from a man.

With a final glance toward the woman and back to him, Kyra looked away from the both, "Fine." Kyra's entire demeanor seemed to slump in on her. She kept her head lowered and her arms wrapped tightly around herself. She would go with him, exactly as he wanted. She had to do exactly as every man wanted. If not, they would just harm her more and not stop until they got what they wanted from her.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:02 pm

"Music, huh?..." Aila had flashbacks to loud music playing at aparades... Those days were horrible, and unfortunately, that was her only exposure to music so far. "Whenever I've heard music, it's always too loud... so it doesn't really help." Aila didn't like telling the woman her advice didn't help. Not because she was a nice person, but because the woman was trying to help. She wasn't forcing a headache on Aila. She was on the not-shitlist for now.

And then, that man spoke. And somehow, it bothered her. Aila didn't like being lied to, even if she didn't like the liar in the first place. This man was really getting on Aila's nerves. "Some hero you turned out to be." Aila sighed and shrugged—planting her parasol into the ground. The grass around her feet began to die... but not the flowers... Although in this darkness, it wasn't easy (if at all possible) to see.

"I guess I can also call you a liar too. 'No plans to continue' his business, and yet there you go. Karma's a bigger bitch than I am, and it will take a hell of a bite out of you." Aila's temples were pulsing the more she spoke. This man was really pissing her off. Although it wasn't his fault entirely. He was just the target of her stress at this point. "You know, I don't even even know why you killed this guy, unless he was trying to step in on your territory. I know slave traders and pimps alike are very territorial, so it's hard to determine what you are."

"One of these days, you'll end up just like that guy down there." Every time Aila spoke, her thorns grew larger and their snags hit deeper. She was both trying to and not trying to egg him on. If he was no longer around, then she'd have a big stress relief that would feel amazing. But she didn't really want to hurt him. However, he was seeming more and more like an asshole the more he spoke. "And hopefully for whatever woman you're deciding to force yourself upon at that time, her savior will be a better man than you could ever hope to be."

Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:08 pm

"Some hero you turned out to be." He twitched and looked to the side, a sneer crossing his lips. Those words cut Vito deep. He heard her place her parasol down, and felt his entire body shiver for some reason. Was it fear? "I guess I can also call you a liar too. 'No plans to continue' his business, and yet there you go. Karma's a bigger bitch than I am, and it will take a hell of a bite out of you." His body was shaking, so he was glad that it wasn't dark enough to see. He was both angry at and afraid of this woman. She didn't understand. He had his reasons for doing this, and she wouldn't go along with him unless she believed that he was going to do this--for some godforsaken reason. Even the thought of forcing himself onto Kyra made Vito feel sick and want to shoot himself. Saying the words like he was actually going to do something of the sort was a minor hell in its own way. She didn't understand. And he didn't blame her for it.

"You know, I don't even even know why you killed this guy, unless he was trying to step in on your territory." Territory? Hah. "I know slave traders and pimps alike are very territorial, so it's hard to determine what you are." Vito shivered further, closing his eyes as this happened. Every word of hers made him want to shout out, to tell her how wrong she was, but he couldn't. He had to retain the illusion, and doing so was getting harder every second. "One of these days, you'll end up just like that guy down there. And hopefully for whatever woman you're deciding to force yourself upon at that time, her savior will be a better man than you could ever hope to be." He stopped for a moment and turned back, staring quietly at her. "You know," he sighed, "I was going to keep up the façade for as long as it took, but it seems that I can't without getting angry at your words. So I'll just have to tell the truth." The firearm on Vito's hip was thrown to the ground, "Could you please just listen and understand? I would sooner kill myself than force myself onto this woman. But for some reason, she only responds to assertions. I plan on taking her somewhere safe, giving her a room to stay for the night and then leaving. If you want to do all of that instead out of mistrust, go ahead." He reached down and picked up his weapon from the ground, "I no longer give a shit. I came to kill a fuckhead, and that fuckhead is dead. I like to see my jobs through, but as I'm apparently now an enemy, I'll let you do that." He pulled a cigarette from his pocket and lit it up, before walking off into the darkness.

"Hope you know the way." This was going to suck no matter what he did. But fuck it. That green-haired girl scared him. He was probably making the worst decision right now.
    [Exit THREAD]
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:50 pm

"What?" Kyra's eyes widened in shock. She had never, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, seen a woman speak to a man in such a manner. Was this even possible? Was he going to hit her? She listened to Aila speak to him, insult him, and put him down more and more, while watching the shifts in expression on Vito's face. She could not comprehend what was happening before her. Why wasn't he hitting her? Why didn't he shoot just shoot her? He would right? He'd assert himself and step toward her. He'd hit her, make her cry, and force her to submit like all men always do, right? Why wasn't he doing that? Instead, he was explaining himself like a woman was supposed to.

"I what?" Kyra's thoughts were thrown off at once sentence. Her eyes narrowed at this man. His words confused her. "She only responds to assertions." That sentence repeated in her mind a couple times. "No I don't." she denied within her own mind. She had never been aware of the fact that, yes, she did seem to only repsond to people who bossed her around and demanded things from her. It was the only thing she knew how to do; she couldn't defend herself against a man. If someone didn't boss her around, she was often off putting for them. They'd receive glares and harsh language over kindness. She did this because she assumed they were manipulative.

"What... the hell just happened?" Kyra turned toward Aila as Vito stepped into the darkness of the forest. She was confused. She felt like she had just missed something huge. "He didn't... He didn't use me? I-I don't kn-... I don't understand!" Kyra shook her head, gripping the hair on the sides of her head harshly. A man had actually left her presence without having sex with her: that had never happened before. "He just left!" Kyra looked to Aila and pointed toward the direction Vito went, "Men always fuck me, so why didn't he?! Is there something wrong with me? Or with him?" Kyra was obviously desperate for answers and turning to the one person there that could give them.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:04 pm

That man... the more that man spoke, the more he gave Aila a headache. This time, it wasn't necessarily because of his actions. No, this guy wasn't a bad guy, even if his facade was damn convincing. She had jumped to a conclusion, but it wasn't her fault the conclusion was jumped to in the first place. He was telling Kyra he'd force himself on her, and Aila didn't like that. Aila did not like men or women who did not keep their word.

Aila looked away as he walked into the darkness, the tiny flame of the cigarrette disappearing into the forest. And then Aila turned to Kyra, noticing the epitome of confusion on her face. She didn't know that she was being more man than Vito was, at least in Kyra's eyes. Aila tried to muster up the words to say to this broken woman, "He—" But she was immediately interrupted.

Kyra was distraught that Vito didn't have his way with her. That's what Aila was getting from this. Not because it was him, but because it was a him. Aila sighed and placed a hand on Kyra's shoulder and tried to look as calming as possible. She took in a deep breath as the words built up in her head. "Listen... I think he was a good guy, even if he had a damn good facade and a screw or two loose... And no, sweetie, nothing was wrong with you." Aila smiled slightly, almost as if saying 'I know when something is wrong with people, because something is wrong with me.'

"You've got the kind of looks that make me jealous or want to be interested in women..." She chuckled slightly as she removed her hand from Kyra's shoulder, and instead extended it in a friendly gesture. "I have a room at the inn in the town over. Why don't you come with me? I can try to get you patched up... Besides, you may want a bath..." Not even looking at what things were done to her, Aila instead pointed out the dirt and grass stains on Kyra's legs, arms, and hair. "And a good rest might be good for you too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:03 am