Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED]

Post by Tsubine Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:30 pm

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 Header21

"N-No... I'll stay awake... If I go to bed and stop this, a lot of your pain can and probably will come back... I don't want that." Serenity wasn't fooling him. No-sir-ree-bob. Nope, she was about to pass out. Alain gave her the best "You're not gonna succeed" look he could from this angle. "O-Once I'm s-sure you're... better... th... then I'll go... to..." And there she went. She began to slide lower... and lower... and lower... until thunk.

As she slid, Alain noticed her hand seemed to be scarred. It wasn't normal, and he was worried. It looked like burns to him, but he was no doctor. Just a teacher. He tried to call out for her to wake up. "Hey..." No success. He tried to reach her to tap her shoulder or something. "Hey." Nothing. Now Alain was annoyed. He grabbed a small pillow from the side of the couch, and tossed it down at her head. "Hey!" As she'd most likely wake up from that, he began to jokingly scold her.

"The floor is the walking; the bed is for sleeping. Not the other way around." He smiled, just trying to tell her that he'd be fine. "If it gets bad enough, I'll call for you. You need to rest, Serenity. We've all had a long day." Even with the immense pain returning, the sedatives and painkillers the noun-doctor had prescribed were starting to kick in. And then he got another look at her hand. "Oh... Did you burn your hand cooking? Is it okay? We have some ointment for that in the cabinet in the bathroom if you need it."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Operation Blind Vanguard: Target(s) The Queen And The Healer [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:03 pm

And POW! What felt like a massive boulder slamming into the side of her head and causing absolutely no pain or damage was able to wake Serenity up in a quick flash. She shot up from the floor and looked to Alain, her eyes wide as she looked to him, blinking a couple times. "Wh-What did I do?" she asked, her heart racing from the suddenly surprise of being hit. He just told her not to sleep on the floor and she sighed, shaking her head at him. "I told you, I'm no tire-... Oh, fine." she gave in, sighing a bit. She placed her hands on the couch, flinching as her right hand rubbed along the fabric, and then she forced herself to her feet. With a smile, she began heading to her room.

"If I come out here and you look like you're in a lot of pain and having called me... I'll... poke your tummy." she told him. Although it was a playful way of saying 'I'll cause your wound more pain', Serenity figured she'd get the point across. She didn't want him sitting out here in pain; she wouldn't like that. She rubbed her eyes as she began walking around the couch, but stopped when he began asking her something else. Serenity realized then that she had let him see her hand. "Oh..." she mumbled and then hled her hand out to him, "No... My powers do this to me sometimes..." She told him, speaking as if he would immediatley know what that meant. It took her a second to realize she should explain.

"My Arcana has a very pure nature to it... It's very positive, warm, and healing..." she began, staring at the charred side of her hand, "When Magnus said those cruel things to you, I got angrier than I usually do... I thought really mean things, like calling him an Elitist Nut Captain!!" She flailed her arms a bit as she remembered the insult that had come to her mind, a tiny bit of irritation flaring, but she was too tired to put too much energy into it. She calmed almost instantly. "But when I think bad things like that, my energy acts up and eats at me... I've always looked at it like a punishment of sorts. It shows me pain, so I know never to cause pain. At least... I think that's what it is."

Serenity gave a quick smile, bringing her hand over her mouth and yawning. "It will heal though... It'll just take a while." Serenity said, walking all the way around the couch until she came to the side his head was at. She leaned down and gave him an upside down kiss on his forehead. "Goodnight Alain." she said with a smile, rubbing her nose with his real quick before hurrying off toward her room. The moment she'd enter her room, Serenity'd walk over to the bed, still fully dressed in her overly formal, puffy, super, white, princess dress and collapse onto the covers. The dress was thick enough to provide her with enough warmth, so she didn't get under the blankets. Instead, she just slept.

As Alain watched Serenity leave, he let out a sigh. "I'll have to keep her happy it seems, huh..." Smiling, he tried to go to sleep despite being in pain. You know, from being stabbed.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:41 pm