Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Ocean Blue [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Ocean Blue [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Ocean Blue [Closed] Empty Ocean Blue [Closed]

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:49 pm

Ocean Blue [Closed] Header_zpsc202eada

The moon seemed brighter than normal. It's pale rays pushing themselves through the first few feet of the ocean surface. From where she was swimming, it looked peaceful, calm, but on the surface, it was destructive. A raging storm hit the area, causing harsh waves, harsh wind, and harsh rain. It was not fun for anyone on the water. Melody felt a shift in the water's current as she swam along. It hit her and she stopped swimming along. She knew she wasn't allowed back at the surface of the ocean, so she swam just beneath it. Another shift and she was hit hard. A new current created by the storm above the surface of the sea was making it's way through. It caught her. She screamed as the water twirled her about, not allowing her to gain any leeway. It pushed and pulled her along, her petite body being thrown about. Finally, it pulled her to the surface right as a wave slammed down over her head. Thankfully being able to breathe under water allowed her to keep a lot more calm than a human would.

Melody was being pulled farther and father away from home. She was frightened, but she wanted to be free. Being thrashed around like a doll worried her, but returning to her oppressive Father was just as bad. She began to let the waves carry her. Larger one's threw her about, tossing her body back down into the water as she came closer and closer to shore. Another wave caught her. It grew, pulling her up above the ocean's surface. She went higher and higher until finally the wave came down in a hard crash, breaking over rocks and sending the small mermaid down into the hard surfaces she was not used to. Her body scraped along the jagged edges of land. She was pulled in and out through the crevices until finally a wave hard enough to get her far enough in broke over the rocks as well. Melody was sent streaming through the water until her body slid along a cold, wet, grainy surface. She laid there in pain, breathing heavily. Another wave came down over the shore, pushing her just a bit farther onto land.

Melody pushed herself up and began to crawl. She came to the dry grainy sands of what was called a beach, though she was unaware of the name, and fell. She did not move, too tired from her harsh journey. She looked around and saw no one. It didn't look like many humans came to this beach. She would be safe to rest. Melody laid on her side, her fin curled up to her chest. She closed her eyes and the small girl waited there till morning, falling asleep the moment she felt comfortable enough to do so.
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Job/hobbies : Student, Writer, Actor, Badass.
    Humor : Sarcastic, with a minor dash of pervy.

Ocean Blue [Closed] Empty Re: Ocean Blue [Closed]

Post by Dai Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:06 pm

Varedia had been fun, but there were times when one got bored of a place like that--however, Solas was not exactly bored of the scene that Varedia gave. Instead, she simply wanted to find a new city. Taking one of the quick (and damn cheap) teleports from Varedia, she eventually came upon the city of Taria. Taria, itself, wasn't much to speak of. It seemed to be another touristy place--something that Arcadia appeared to have a lot of. That wasn't the thing. The thing was, she wanted to just wander some more. As it were, Taria itself was quite boring. Leaving the city limits, however, she found herself wandering the coastline as the sun set before her. She continued shuffling through the sand, the cool sea breeze blowing her hair past her face, the moon lighting her way as she did so. The sea was particularly rough tonight, she would notice. It wasn't anything too worrisome for her, as she was up on the beach. She noticed something wash up on the shore, but thought nothing of it--she instead continued her wandering and moved back up onto the road. It took her another half-hour before she finally found a cabin, and decided to sleep for the night. She entered the small wooden building and locked the door behind her, stripping off and crawling into bed, closing her eyes and falling asleep.

She started awake the next morning, mind plagued with dreams of a certain whorehouse. Having gotten away from Cieria for a bit, she was definitely finally getting over that bullshit; it wasn't going away as quickly as she'd like, however. She shook it off and redressed in the clothing from the night before, washed her face off and helped herself to some of the food that had been left for travellers. Sating her hunger, she unlocked the door of the cavern and stepped out into the morning sunlight with a smile on her face. It seemed like it was going to be a good day today, and Solas was honestly not sure why. She should blow something up.

Chuckling to herself, she started to wander in the direction of Taria again, deciding that she wanted to actually check the town out properly--when she had arrived, it was already getting late, so she had little time to actually look around. There were one or two people taking the main road every so often, but Solas decided that she wanted to follow the beach again. She kicked off her shoes and mushed her toes into the sand, gliding through it as she made her way past the shore, eventually noticing something suspect laying by the water. She blinked and rubbed her eyes, rushing towards the figure in the sand and kneeling down beside it. There was no doubt--it was definitely human, and definitely female. Solas had to stop her eyes wandering down, since the figure was also definitely completely naked. She sighed softly and quickly checked for a pulse. There was a pulse there, which meant they were alive. As she looked to see if there were any peculiar markings, she noticed her eyes wandering back down to the girl's chest. Beneath the lumps was a familiar breathing pattern. She was... asleep.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:49 pm

Melody's eyes shot open and she sat up. Her movements were quick, but odd, as if she weren't normally connected with the lower half of her body. She hadn't even noticed the pink haired woman yet. Staring out at the ocean, she tilted her head to the side and blinked her curiously wide ocean colored eyes a couple times. A smile slowly crept onto her lips. She looked down to her fin and realized it was no longer a fin. Her eyes widened more, pleased with this. She looked back to the ocean, then to her fin, to the ocean, to her fin. And with a sudden burst of excitement, she threw her arms into the air and let out a cheerful squeak. "Ahh! I did it! I did it! Hehehehe." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw something pink and that it was really close to her. She turned toward it and tilted her heard. "You're a human, aren't you?" she asked and then reached out toward the woman's hair. She ran her fingers through it, smiling. "It's not with water... Wet. It's not wet." she said happily, scooting toward the woman even more, completely disrespecting the idea of personal space, but she didn't understand that stuff yet.

"These are so weird..." she looked toward her legs when she realized how difficult it was to move them. She poked both of her legs, them twitching when she felt them so differently. She stuck out her tongue and tried wiggling her toes. She ended up moving her whole foot. She tried again and succeeded. Throwing her hands in the air again, she felt a sharp pain along her back and fell. "Ow!" she winced. She tried to look back, but couldn't see anything. "It hurts. Why is it hurting?" she asked the pink haired woman. Tears began welling up in her eyes. There was a large bruise and a few small cuts through out the bruise along the left side of her back. She was bleeding, but lightly. She'd be alright, but she hadn't felt pain before. Melody reached out toward the woman, "Help me. It's hurting!"
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Tue Sep 30, 2014 2:31 pm

A small smile crossed Solas' lips as the young lady shuddered herself to life before her. She continued to check her body for any particular wounds, but she seemed to be relatively okay, though Solas couldn't see part of her back from here. At first, the girl didn't notice Solas--she instead looked down at her legs, and then back at the ocean. Solas sort of watched for a moment, waiting to see what she was doing. She didn't look like someone from any particular country. She continued to look back and forth from the ocean to her legs, before throwing her arms up in the air and squeaking with joy. Solas sat back a little bit, watching in wonder, "Ahh! I did it! I did it! Hehehehe." She blinked, as the girl turned around and noticed Solas finally. She tilted her head to the side as she looked up at her, eyes full of wonderment. She was acting like a five year old on their first trip to a sweetshop. "You're a human, aren't you?" An interesting question to ask, at any length. Solas was about to respond, when the girl reached out and started touching her hair. Solas' right eye twitched, but she held back for sake of this person. They seemed, at the very least, innocent enough to not know about personal space. It wasn't to say, however, that it didn't irritate her a little bit--but if she reacted now, she might lose an opportunity to understand this girl. "It's not with water... Wet. It's not wet." The girl scooted closer, and Solas finally got a compete look down her torso. To say the least, she was blushing already. "I'd hope my hair wasn't wet. And what do you me--" She faded away as the girl's attention was caught again.

This time, she was looking at her legs in wonderment, poking them to try and get a feel for them. "These are so weird..." Solas laughed, "Have you never seen your own legs before?" She said jokingly, wondering what this girl's deal was. She didn't seem to be trying to fool Solas--nor did Solas notice any other presences on her way into this beach. Instead, she was merely met with this youth and her strange ways. Solas tilted her head to the side as she kept trying to poke her legs, managing to wiggle her toes as well, making another victorious moetion--one that incited a yelp of pain. Solas noticed her back curve inwards at the feeling, "It hurts. Why is it hurting?" Solas was confused here as well; unless one was raised by nobles away from any potential small harms, they should have experienced pain at least once in their life. She frowned, looking over at the girl's back and seeing the bruising and small cuts. There was a little bit of blood, but it was minor. She sighed softly--not out of frustration, but out of relief. "It's okay, it's just a little bru--" "Help me. It's hurting!" Solas closed one eye. There were tears at the edges of this girl's eyes, and she was holding out a hand to her. Solas' heart broke instantly.

"C'mon, let's get you something to eat and something to wear." She stood up and held out a hand for the girl. "Can you walk?" was her question, as she looked around to see if there was anybody nearby. To the random bystander, this could look very bad for Solas.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:27 pm

"Have you never seen your own legs before?" the woman asked and Melody immediately shook her head, treating the situation like it were nothing. "Only once, but Papa took me back before I could do anything with them." she explained innocently. Melody was really just a cute little bucket of energy at the moment, but that changed when a pain in her back confused and scared her. She knew what hurt was, but had never really felt it, especially this big. She had gotten her fin caught under a rock one time, but it was tiny pain. Why was this hurting so much? She began to cry, asking and begging the woman to help her. "C'mon, let's get you something to eat and something to wear." Melody calmed down a little because it sounded like the woman was going to help her. Tears still fell from her once dried cheeks, but her expression changed from pain to curiosity. "Wear?" she repeated the word, not sure what that was supposed to mean, "I didn't take my Human Behaviors Class, so I have no idea what that means."

"Can you walk?" Melody looked to Solas' hand confused. "Walk? Nuh'uh. I never learned. Can you teach me?" Melody replied with a shake of the head as she grabbed Solas' hand with both of hers and began looking around the entire thing, examining it. "What are you giving me this for?"
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Tue Sep 30, 2014 4:54 pm

"Wear? I didn't take my Human Behaviors Class, so I have no idea what that means." Solas narrowed her eyes. This wasn't normal--she didn't even know if it was natural. She was worried for both her own safety and the safety of this girl who had just washed up on the shore. "Washed up..." She whispered to herself, thinking this over as she offered her hand to the girl and gave that question of 'can you walk?' "Walk? Nuh'uh. I never learned. Can you teach me?" Solas frowned lightly. She had no idea how to teach a person to walk--let alone one who appeared to have never actually had an understanding of the term. Usually, babies were able to see and emulate walking because they saw their parents do it so much. Here, however, Solas was unsure if this person had even seen people walk before. Her general fascination with the fact that she had legs and the fact that Solas' hair was dry lead her to consider a few possibilities. However, she did not want to assume--for the simple fact was that she didn't even know if they existed in this world. She sighed softly as the girl grabbed her hand with both and started looking it over in fascination. "What are you doing with this? Am I supposed to take something?"

Solas' expression was dull from that. She didn't even understand the idea of taking someone's hand, and yet she wanted to learn to walk? Baby steps seemed to not be a thing she was concerned with. Solas frowned a little bit at this. C'mon, Kearney, you can do it. Just stay calm and think about this carefully. Let's get her back to Taria, out of the potential sight of the public. She needs clothing and food. She sighed, wondering why she was the one who had to do this--and lamenting the fact that she couldn't leave a woman alone like this--before kneeling down. "My dear, please do what I say here. I'll teach you to walk--but first, we need to find you clothing and food. I don't know... how it is wherever you are from, but people need clothing to not be lambasted by those around them." She nodded and looked forwards, "Wrap your arms around my shoulders, and try to pull yourself up onto my back. If you can do that, then try and hook your legs on my hips." She nodded, waiting to see if Melody would listen. Her instructions may have been a bit complicated, so she'd help this girl when she could. "My name... is Solas, by the way."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 30, 2014 5:56 pm

Poor Melody didn't know how stupid she must have seemed to this woman. Her naivety was cute, but very odd to someone who might not have understood she lived in the sea. This woman was one of those people. One thing Melody could understand was facial expressions and that dull one she had just got made her feel like she had done something stupid. Melody looked to her hand, wondering if that was the problem. The woman came near her and knelt down. "My dear, please do what I say here. I'll teach you to walk--but first, we need to find you clothing and food. I don't know... how it is wherever you are from, but people need clothing to not be lambasted by those around them." Melody nodded. She needed clothes. Since she wasn't actually stupid, just ignorant of the world above the sea, she was able to put two and two together. She needed something like what this woman had wrapped around her.

"So this is wear?" she tugged gently on the woman's clothing, "Putting something over your body?" It was a simple question, though one that not many would ever hear often. "Wrap your arms around my shoulders, and try to pull yourself up onto my back. If you can do that, then try and hook your legs on my hips." Melody understood shoulders and arms. She did take her Human Anatomy Class. She nodded to the woman and waited for her to turn around. Once she did, Melody wrapped her arms around her shoulders and held on tight, but not too tight as to choke her. It took her a second, but Melody was also able to get her legs wrapped around the woman as well. "This is much more convenient than a fin..." she said as she clung to the woman. "My name... is Solas, by the way." Melody's eyes brightened up. Since she didn't take her Human Behaviors Class, she was unaware of whether they had names up here. "I have a name too, it's Melody." she said happily, with a bright smile, "So where are we going to get clothes and food?"
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Tue Sep 30, 2014 6:26 pm

"So this is wear?" Solas fought the urge to giggle at that. "Putting something over your body?" She would decline to comment at that time, instead waiting for Melody to get onto her back. Apparently, she at least understood what Solas' shoulders were, despite the fact that she apparently didn't know what legs were. Seriously, what was all of this? Was she actually racially different to Solas? If she looked, she could probably find all of the parts that made her human--but what if they were illusions or something? Solas was definitely going to have to find out more. She sighed quietly, feeling the weight of the girl sit on her back. She was definitely light, which was a boon--seeing as Solas was pretty certain that she was taller. She made a 'hup' sound as she stood up straight. It took a bit of effort, but Solas felt legs hook around her own. She cursed the fact that they were locking from behind, but then again she probably wouldn't be doing something like that with this person. "This is much more convenient than a fin..." Solas turned her head slightly, watching Melody's face with an inquisitive expression. She was a detective, damnit! They were giving her a mystery here to solve! And she was on holiday, too. "Ah, that confirms it..." She giggled to herself and held onto Melody's legs, making sure she was pressed up close enough to not reveal anything to passers-by.

"I have a name too, it's Melody. So where are we going to get clothes and food?" Solas thought for a moment, and then nodded. "Melody is a nice name, and we're going to the nearby town of Taria. Do... they have towns and cities where you come from?" She asked, trying to get more information as she started to walk, "People are probably going to give us strange looks as we walk past, but it's the only way that we can get you some proper clothing. And then I'll have to teach you to walk, and..." Solas muttered something about 'not wanting to be a mother' underneath her breath. "For now, let's just focus on the now. Hold yourself close to my body so that your front is covered up, and try not to be too friendly. Some people... are bad. And these bad people will do bad things to young girls like you. Especially without clothes." She shook her head and grumbled, "But I'll protect you, okay?" She smiled, as the pair eventually reached Taria.

They received several weird looks from both the guards and general townsfolk, but it didn't take long for Solas to dissuade them and bring her to a motel. She quickly paid for a room and brought Melody up into it, citing that she was 'looking after someone who had no idea where she was'. They seemed to accept it as Solas took her up to the room and slipped her off of her back, onto the bed. With the weight gone, Solas felt her body slump a little bit as she caught her breath. "That took... exertion." She laughed at this and sat on the bed next to Melody, smiling at her, "So... I didn't actually think your kind were real. How did you grow legs?" Asking the important questions, Solas. Asking the important questions.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:13 pm

"Ah, that confirms it..." Solas said and Melody looked to her confused. She didn't know what was confirmed, but wasn't curious enough to ask. She was more concentrated on keeping her legs wrapped around Solas. They were strange to control. Two fins instead of one is what she thought it would be like, but she was wrong. She had feet, which worked nothing like a fin. The two of them introduced themselves to the other and Solas attempted to explain exactly where they were going. "Yeah, we have cities and things like that." Melody nodded, assuming Solas had known exactly what she was this entire time. "People are probably going to give us strange looks as we walk past, but it's the only way that we can get you some proper clothing. And then I'll have to teach you to walk, and..." Melody heard the mumble, but wasn't able to make it out. She assumed it was about being stared at by people. Luckily, Melody's hair was long enough that it reached completely down her back and farther.

"For now, let's just focus on the now. Hold yourself close to my body so that your front is covered up, and try not to be too friendly. Some people... are bad. And these bad people will do bad things to young girls like you. Especially without clothes." That one confused Melody a lot. "What do clothes do to make the difference?" Melody asked, "Are they some kind of human armor?" Realizing that if clothes were indeed some sort of armor, she was quite defenseless right now. She held herself as close to Solas as possible, her bust pressing quite firmly up against her back. "But I'll protect you, okay?" Solas said and Melody felt a little better. "Thank you." she said sweetly, but her hold did not loosen at all. They did get stares and guards questioned, but Solas came up with convincing half-truths to tell them. Melody really didn't know where she was, so it's not like Solas was lying. Melody would look so shy and nervous, because she was, and just wave at the guards while hiding behind Solas' shoulder. This all worked pretty well.

Finally, they made it to some sort of room and Melody was set down on the bed. The moment her butt hit the fabric, she became fascinated. She laid back on it and rubbed her back against it, giving her breast a little innocent wiggle as she did so. "This is so soft." Melody turned over and destroyed the previously made bed by wrapping herself up in the top blanket, "Does this count as clothes? I don't think so, no one else wore this armor." Melody sniffed the blanket when she realized it smelled different. She had never smelled something like that before and it was amazing! "So... I didn't actually think your kind were real. How did you grow legs?" Melody raised on of her legs and wiggled the toes. "We're real alright. Just as real as you humans and elves are." Melody replied, rubbing her cheek against the blanket, "And I dried up. A mermaid is never fully dry, but when it happens, we turn into humans. Papa doesn't like humans, so he tried keeping me away." Melody scooted to the edge of the bed, got to her feet, and fell.

"So how do you humans do this? It's odd."
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 am

"This is so soft. Does this count as clothes? I don't think so, no one else wore this armor." Solas laughed softly and shook her head, averting her eyes from Melody's more adult parts and instead focussing on her face. "We sleep underneath those. I'm sure that it's difficult to get used to, but you'll understand it soon enough." She nodded and put her hands on her hips, smiling at Melody sweetly. "We're real alright. Just as real as you humans and elves are." Well that confirmed it. Solas had never been too sure about the existence of mermaids. They honestly seemed like a fairy tale, in a world where even the strangest tales could come true. In all fairness, Solas had been convinced that there was at least some kind of limit to the fantastic. It was entirely possible that there wasn't--but she wasn't going to try and test those bounds. She was scared of staring into the abyss--or to be more specific--what would be staring back at her from within. Mermaids, though. Mermaids were kinda cute. Especially this one. Solas nodded in reply to Melody's words, as she continued, "And I dried up. A mermaid is never fully dry, but when it happens, we turn into humans. Papa doesn't like humans, so he tried keeping me away." Solas tapped her chin and folded her arms, thinking for a moment.

"So if you get wet, you become a mermaid again? Interesting. I'd say testing was required, but that would be scary for both of us." She laughed softly, "And I can respect your father's decision. Sometimes keeping away from those who may persecute you is a better option. Especially up here. Humans--and Elves--can be pretty scary sometimes. I try not to be, though." The girl scooted to the edge of the bed and attempted to stand up on her new legs. Solas watched for a second as she stayed standing momentarily, wobbled and then fell on her ass. Solas facepalmed at this, shaking her head and laughing softly. "So how do you humans do this? It's odd." Solas tapped her chin. "Well, we learn when we're babies. We watch our parents and other people doing it, and when our legs are strong enough we try it. Your legs are already strong enough, you just don't have the knowledge yet..." She sighed and spun around slowly, trying to think about how this could work, "Maybe we can bring in some of your previous experiences. How did you learn to swim? Did your parents teach you, or did you just know how?" She would use this as both a exercise in teaching, and a learning opportunity. How fun--a real mermaid! As long as she didn't market this to the world. She didn't want Melody to have to deal with that fate.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:11 pm

"Well, we learn when we're babies. We watch our parents and other people doing it, and when our legs are strong enough we try it. Your legs are already strong enough, you just don't have the knowledge yet... Maybe we can bring in some of your previous experiences. How did you learn to swim? Did your parents teach you, or did you just know how?"

"Papa says we all learn the moment we're born." She was watching Solas closely. Well, she was watching her legs and how she moved closely. Melody paid close attention to how each leg was used to balance the upper part. They were never perfectly together, always spread just a bit. That was where her first mistake came in. She was used to having one, not two, so when she stood, she kept her legs so close together she couldn't keep her balance. "Balance..." she mumbled and looked down to her feet. She spread them apart just enough and slowly pushed herself back up. She was able to stand and was no longer falling, at least for that moment. She was heavier while out of the water, so she wasn't able to find her center. She began falling forward, but her legs seemed to react naturally. She took a step, but kept falling. She took another step and ended up falling right into Solas. Out of reflex, she wrapped her arms around Solas to prevent herself from hitting the floor and then looked up to the woman with an innocent smile.

"I almost got it." she said with a cheerful tone. She brought one of her hands up to Solas' shoulders and used her as leverage to bring her feet back under her and stand again. "Sorry..." she said, feeling guilty for using her like that, but she was finally standing. She wasn't losing her balance either. Keeping on hand on Solas' shoulder, Melody looked down to her feet and began putting on in front of the other, walking around Solas in circles. At first she was a little awkward, looking as if she would fall over a few times, but it didn't take long for her to adjust. A couple minutes of that and Melody was able to say that she could walk like a semi-normal person. "Hehehe. I can do it!" Melody cheered and hopped a little. When she realized what she did, she looked down to her feet again and repeated the motion. "What's that called?" she said, jumping a couple more times, but a little higher than before. One thing she did learn about humans; they named practically everything. Humans were where a lot of mermaid knowledge came from.
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:41 pm

"Papa says we all learn the moment we're born." Ah, so it was simply instinct for them, then? That was quite interesting, in Solas' opinion. She also wanted to know how they were capable of surviving both underwater and up in here, but she wasn't entirely sure if Melody had an amazing grasp of her own anatomy. Instead, she simply continued to walk around a little bit, not actually noticing that Melody was watching her movements the entire time. She heard maybe the smallest of mumbles and turned around to look at Melody, who was once more looking down at her own feet. She attempted to stand up again, holding her legs just apart enough to be able to balance herself, standing up somewhat straight. Solas continued to watch as Melody tried her hardest to stand up properly, giving her a small encouraging smile as she did so. She seemed to lose her balance momentarily; her legs reacting as if they were human and catching her as she fell forwards. Each time she was about to fall again, she took another step. A couple of steps later, she fell forwards and landed on Solas, holding tightly onto her. Solas made a small noise as she lost her own balance, falling onto her ass and having Melody land on top of her. She groaned in slight discomfort, trying not to pay too much attention to that which was on top of her. Solas stood back up, holding onto Melody. Melody used Solas' shoulder as leverage to stand up straight herself. "I almost got it. Sorry..." Solas shook her head, "Better you use me for this than something breakable," she laughed softly.

Melody continued holding onto Solas' shoulder, trying to use her as a balancing point to walk around her. She was picking it up quickly; but she had the brain and body of someone old enough to have been walking for years. It wasn't difficult to understand once you reached a certain point. "Hehehe. I can do it!" She seemed happy as it was, jumping a little bit into the air in celebration. Apparently, she was confused by what she had just done--she jumped a couple more times, each time getting a little bit higher. "What's that called?" Solas tilted her head, "It has a couple of names, depending on what you're doing. But for now, it's called jumping." Solas nodded. "I'm proud, too. You've picked this up in a very short amount of time. Most people take much longer, but I guess you have the framework." Solas ignored the bouncing assets as best she could, instead trying to work out what next. "Alright, we need to get you some clothing now... but it's going to be hard; I don't know your sizes, and I can't just take you to buy clothing naked." Solas tapped her chin and reached out, touching Melody's shoulders and kind of tapping down her torso in an attempt to get some feeling of her size. "I might be able to do it. Also, I need to make sure. How exactly do you turn back into a mermaid? You have to get wet? I might buy you dresses or skirts, just in case."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Oct 03, 2014 5:20 am

"Better you use me for this than something breakable," That caught Melody off guard. She looked at Solas with the most curious expression ever, her blue eyes wider than had ever been before, but with this strong sense of shock behind it. "Do humans not break?" she asked in the most serious tone a cute little thing like her could muster, "I wonder if I cou-... I'm technically not human, so I doubt that I don't break." She shook the thought off and continued her practicing with her legs. Soon, she was able to actually walk around, though she was a little wobbly. She was even able to discover jumping, something that humans were obviously quite used to. When she thought about it, this was something she did as a mermaid too, but it's a little different. It usually meant you were popping out of the surface of the water and falling back in. She jumped around as high as she could for a little bit, realizing that something was a little heavier here. She looked to her chest in irritation. "These things out of water are a pain in the fin."

"Alright, we need to get you some clothing now... but it's going to be hard; I don't know your sizes, and I can't just take you to buy clothing naked." Melody tilted her head. She was able to put two and two together. Humans came in different shapes and sizes, so they probably needed different sizes for clothing. She was on the smaller side, so a small would likely do. She didn't need or want anything to fancy either; she had to be able to blend in with everyone. Solas began touching her, which Melody didn't mind. The moment Solas touched her side though, she twitched and giggled. "I might be able to do it. Also, I need to make sure. How exactly do you turn back into a mermaid? You have to get wet? I might buy you dresses or skirts, just in case." Melody just nodded. She didn't know what a dress or a skirt was, but that would work, as long as she had the correct armor. Melody randomly gave Solas a tight hug, "Thank you for helping me. I'm glad to know Papa was wrong about humans. At least some of you are nice. So where do I get the armo-.. clothes?" Melody put on a smile and began moving around again to practice walking.
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Fri Oct 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Apparently, Melody was ticklish. She chuckled to herself after discovering this little fact, keeping that stashed away for later. She asked Melody about her change, but didn't seem to get any proper answers. Instead, she was given a tight hug. Her eyes widened slightly as she felt contact with Melody's body happen again, her cheeks flushing a little bit and Solas looking to the side to close one eye. "Thank you for helping me. I'm glad to know Papa was wrong about humans. At least some of you are nice. So where do I get the armo-.. clothes?" She chuckled softly and stretched, watching Melody start to get used to her walking again. "Don't worry about that, I'll go and do that now. You just stick around here, don't leave the room until I'm back, okay? I'm trusting you." Solas gave an expression that was very matronly and stern, but obviously kindly as well. She turned around and walked towards the door, "I'll buy you a big lunch later, but there should be snacks in the kitchen. I don't know what you like to eat, but there should be something to your tastes." She smiled at her and opened the door, leaving the room and closing it behind her. She turned the 'Do Not Disturb' sign around so that nobody would enter the room, and left the place to head towards the inner town. She was given a weird look by the receptionist, which she dismissed.

Eventually, she would make it into the center of town. She had a decent chunk of cash on her, and clothing wasn't exactly the most expensive thing. Not only that, but since they were in the late reaches of spring, summer was going to be around and Solas could afford to buy summer dresses and the like for Melody. She smiled to herself with those thoughts, finding a nearby clothing store and entering. She started browsing through the dresses, finding a few lovely flowery things that seemed nice and light--she had memorized enough of Melody's sizes to be able to decently guess what she would wear. She purchased a few of those dresses as well as some nice open-toed sandals, before making her way to the underwear section. Bras would have to wait--she quickly found some nice pairs of underwear and added them to her cart. She'd deal with a lot of the other amenities later. For now, she would take these up to the counter and purchase them with a smile, putting them into a bag and wandering back to the place. Entering the room, Solas would gasp loudly.

Upon the bed was a large bundle of blankets, writhing around and rolling. She blinked for a few moments, before putting her hand up to her mouth and laughing softly, shaking her head. "Come out, Melody, I have clothing for you." She chuckled and waited--once Melody had left the blankets, she set them down upon the bed. She'd let Melody look through this clothing as she started to peel her own clothes and underwear off--since she'd slept in them the night before, she was wanting to change. She threw them beside her own bag of clothes and started to rummage throughout them, pale skin exposed for Melody to see. She stretched out and stood up straight, walking back over to Melody with her own sundress and some clean underwear. "So when you're ready, I'll show you how to put clothes on." She nodded and picked out a pair of underwear for Melody, handing it to her. "These first. They're underwear." She held them out for Melody to see, handing them to her and getting her own, holding them in the way to be put on. She waited for Melody to understand, before reaching down and putting them on, one leg at a time. "It's as easy as that." She looked up at Melody, watching and waiting for her to see if she had done it right--if she had, Solas would continue. If not, she would assist. Once that was over, Solas would get the dress and show Melody. "This is a dress. It goes over your body, like so." She put this on as well, hoping that Melody would easily pick it up. She waited for this as well, watching Melody with a kindly smile.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Oct 04, 2014 6:49 am

Ocean Blue [Closed] MelAndSolas_zps4358ea0b

"Alright then." Melody replied to having to stay here, but what was she going to do? She didn't know what was technically edible in this world. For all she understood, these people ate the green stuff that grew on the ground like she often saw animals doing. Grass is the name of that stuff, if she remembered correctly. Melody waved as Solas left the room and then looked around. What do do? What to do? She sat on the bed, wiggling her toes. They felt funny to her. She then began walking around and learning to keep her balance as well. "Having legs is so weird..." she said as she kicked on of her legs out and wiggled it a bit. She looked down to her chest again, narrowing her eyes. She wasn't used to her breasts actually having much weight to them. She wasn't used to her body having much weight, but the breasts bothered the most because of when she wanted to jump. She felt like they were pulling on her body and didn't like it. "I need to find clothing so that doesn't happen." she mumbled and walked over to a closet. 

Melody saw a lot of fabric, and began pulling on them. Many of them fell toward her, causing her to jump back in a quick 'eep'. She tilted her head and it began. By the time Solas returned, Melody was stuck under a mountain of blankets. She was trying her best to get out of them, but was like a dog trying to find his way out of a paper bag. She began rolling along the floor, but ended up wrapping herself in blankets that she couldn't see laying there. "Come out, Melody, I have clothing for you." Melody whined a little as she began ripping the blankets from her body. "I'm stuuuck." she gave the dullest expression that she could muster, irritated at her current situation. It was like getting stuck in the sea weed while the current kept pulling you in and out. How frustrating. Once she finally got out of it though, she gave a sweet smile toward Solas and then looked toward the stuff that was brought in. "So I'm going to have clothing too now, huh?" Melody went and grabbed at a few things, wondering what some of them were for.

Melody was stuck in the clothing long enough that she didn't notice Solas undressing until she was done. Melody looked at the pink haired women, tilting her head to the side as she examined this other humans body. Once Solas returned with her own clothing, Melody found herself reaching out toward Solas, placing both of her hands on the woman's sides and patting her, as if to mimic what Solas did when figuring out Melody's size. "So what size are you?" she asked, but wasn't really answered. "So when you're ready, I'll show you how to put clothes on." Melody looked at the piece of clothing she was showing her and watched Solas demonstrate. "Underwear... So you put it under what you wear?" Melody blinked and then nodded, "Simple enough. Makes sense." Melody copied what Solas did and smiled, turning herself to the side to see how it looked on her backside. "I have a human ass now too." Melody said, referring to it by what she heard other's refer to it as before, deciding to shake her butt a little bit, but in an innocent manner.

"This is a dress. It goes over your body, like so." Solas demonstrated again and Melody copied her just like before. She blinked a couple of times and smiled once she had her 'armor' on and looked to Solas. "How does it look? Do you think I will blend in with everyone?" Melody spun around a couple of times, looking down at her own dress with a smile on her face. It was then that Melody's stomach growled at her. "I need something to eat." Melody said as she put her hands over her stomach. Mermaids ate just like humans did. The only thing she was nervous about was what humans ate. She had heard so many stories about humans taking fish from the sea and making something called chips with them or sandwiches. That is one thing that she could never do. "I can never eat a fish." Melody gave Solas a warning look. She wasn't judgmental. She understood that ever culture had it's own ways of eating, so she wasn't going to try and insult. She just hoped there were other things up here besides fish to eat.
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Sat Oct 04, 2014 7:05 am

Melody seemed to have taken a moment to inspect Solas' body, moving her hands up and down her sides as she had done before. "So what size are you?" Solas shook her head and laughed, "A little smaller than you are." Hoping Melody was satisfied with her answer, she started to show Melody how to put her clothing on. It was a little slow going, and Melody said a few things that made her giggle, such as, "I have a human ass now too." Solas refused to comment, though she thought it was quite a nice ass from her perspective. Once their dresses were on, Solas looked over Melody to make sure she'd put it on right. "You learn quickly, it seems..." That was good; she didn't want to have to spend forever and a day teaching this girl how to put clothes on over and over. That wasn't her job, that was for sure. That said, seeing her successfully put on clothing because Solas had taught her to was kind of fulfilling. It gave her some of the warm fuzzies. "How does it look? Do you think I will blend in with everyone?" She put fingers up to her mouth and giggled again, "Clothing-wise, sure. But it'll take some getting used to before you blend in action-wise. You'll probably act a little funny first, I think." She watched Melody moving around, and then heard some noise coming from her stomach, "I need something to eat." Solas nodded, feeling her stomach make similar noises. "Yes, food is a good idea." She wondered what these mermaids ate. Did they eat fish, or something else? What was there to eat under the sea?

"I can never eat a fish." She breathed out. Well, that answered that question. "As long as you do not berate humans for what they eat, then I will not berate you for what you choose not to. Other people don't tolerate being told what to do very well." She nodded and looked at the mess of blankets on the floor. She'd clean that when they returned, instead sitting down on the bed and motioning her over to sit beside. She produced the sandals and passed them over, "These are sandals, and go on your feet to protect them from the ground, and anything that might harm them. Here, let me show you how to put them on--they have to be specific." She produced the right sandal, traced its shape and explained that it went on the right foot, before putting it on and helping Melody if she needed it. She then produced her left sandal and gave the same small explanation, before putting it on. Once that was done, and Melody was all set, Solas stood up straight and stretched out. "Let's go get... pizza. That'll be a good experience." She nodded, reaching out to help Melody to her feet and take her from the room. "Pizza is a big round thing of dough with toppings--and I'll be sure not to get any anchovies on there. I'll introduce you to bacon instead~" She laughed and lead her out of the hotel room, locking it behind them and taking her out to the streets of the town.

It took them a few minutes to find a decent pizza parlor, and Solas was glad that Melody was at least fitting in with her clothing--they weren't getting too many stares, save for the people looking in wonder at their appearances. Solas recalled the fact that she was braless, and hoped that she didn't get cold. With that unsettling thought in her mind, she took Melody to the parlor and found them a booth, leaving Mel there while she ordered a pizza with bacon, pineapple and cheese. Something simple to introduce to Melody. She also purchased two sodas, bringing them to the table as they waited for their pizza to arrive. Once that had arrived, Solas put a piece onto a plate and put it in front of Melody, beckoning for her to try as she started to eat her own piece. "I made sure that it had nothing from the sea on it." She nodded and began to eat.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:10 am

Putting on sandals was a little different than mimicking Solas with clothing. Melody was confused about the explanation until she looked at both of the bottom of her feet. She grabbed her ankles and brought both of her feet up to look at the bottom, proving to be quite flexible. Of course, after a moment or two of study, Melody was able to figure it out for this pair of sandals. She had no idea about the existence of heels, sneakers, or boots just yet. Once she got the sandals on, the feeling of weight on her feet through her off a bit. They were almost uncomfortable, but it was something she knew she would have to get used to. She stared down curiously at her feet for a while, wiggling her toes with the sandals on. "Let's go get... pizza. That'll be a good experience." That caught her attention. It was a strange word. "Pizza? Is that another type of clothing or is it the food we were wanting?" she asked. "Pizza is a big round thing of dough with toppings--and I'll be sure not to get any anchovies on there. I'll introduce you to bacon instead~" "Food. Okay." she confirmed and followed Solas out with an excited smile.

Melody had no idea how far they would have to travel to find this dough with toppings, but she followed quietly. When people passed her by, she had this tendency to stare for a moment and then just smiled bright enough to ease any awkwardness people would feel. Everyone here was so dry. She wasn't used to seeing everyone with their hair so fluffy and light. The clothing people wore was interesting as well, but what caught Melody the most were the buildings. As they passed by the shops, she often tried taking better looks, but had to keep following Solas. After a few minutes of travel, Solas lead her into a place that smelled odd. It wasn't a bad odd either, but the place carried an aroma she was not familiar with at all. She was sat down on some semi-bouncy wide thinga-ma-bob and couldn't help but use her new found butt and leg muscles to force herself to bounce a little bit. She giggled, but stopped when Solas walked off. While Solas was off, Melody's attention went to strange containers with a lot of holes at the top. One of these had a strange smell to it, so she put it right under her nose and took in a great big whiff, causing something that felt similar to sand to fly into her nose.

"Eep!" she covered her nose and mouth, feeling something odd. This strange tickling sensation that began driving her insane. She rubbed her nose for a mere second before she let out a high-pitched sneeze. It wasn't too loud, but the cute sounds caught a few people's attention. A few moments later, it happened again and she felt a little scared. Something was wrong with her. Solas returned a few moments after and put a slice of triangle shaped something on a plate in front of her. She assumed it was pizza, but that's not where her mind was at the moment. "I made sure that it had nothing from the sea on it." Melody nodded and waved a hand while the other was held over her mouth and nose. "It tickles and makes me squeak and I don't like it. Am I sick?!" Melody asked and a moment later she let out another sneeze. She curled up a bit on the booth and whined, unsure of what she should do.
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:46 am

Melody was, to say the absolute least, fucking adorable. As the pair walked through the streets towards the pizza parlor, Solas kept an eye on Melody. She didn't want to see Melody walk off on her own; lest she find herself in a position of danger amongst unfamiliar people. When she saw that Melody was trying to get a better look at a place, she would intentionally slow her footsteps somewhat to give Melody a chance. Once she was certain that Melody had taken that chance to look further, Solas would re-quicken her pace and let Melody fall in step. She, for obvious reasons, didn't walk too quickly--walking wasn't something so easy to get used to--however it appeared that Melody was walking quite well, despite her newly-discovered legs. She smiled softly, laughing a little bit every time Melody tried to crane her neck to look at something new--though the scent of baking food would catch both of their attentions as they approached.

Once inside and she had gone off to order, Solas heard a sneeze coming from the booth. She blinked and looked back, before wandering over towards the booth with her drinks in hand. Again, Melody sneezed, and Solas couldn't help but giggle, taking her seat across from Melody. "It tickles and makes me squeak and I don't like it. Am I sick?!" Solas noticed the pottle of pepper near her that had been moved from its position and laughed softly, handing across the soda with a smile. "Don't worry, you're fine. You've just got a little bit of a sneeze from inhaling pepper; it'll fade away soon enough." Solas decided against regaling her with amusing little anecdotes that had nothing to do with reality, but everything to do with making her worry--she wanted to do nothing more than to tease Melody, but at the same time she needed to keep her safe; this was, after all, her second day out of the ocean. Solas was going to take good care of her for as long as she needed to. Looking at Melody finally get into the soda, she decided this--of course, if Melody didn't want her to, then she had no choice but to let her be.

The pizza finally arrived, being sat between the two--all covered in gooey cheese, meats and sauces. Solas licked her lips and pulled off a slice, deliberately taking her time as to show Melody how it was done. She raised it up between her lips and bit down, taking in the delicious food with a smile. "Careful, it's hot. Take your time." She smiled and started to eat away slowly at her lovely slice of pizza.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:53 am

Melody would now be caught rubbing her nose every now and then, trying to get the tickle sensation to stop. After a while it finally did, and the pizza arrived. Melody stared at it, poking at her slice. She blinked a few times as the strange yellowy-white stuff sunk into the rest of it. "You humans eat odd food." Melody mumbled, but knew that undersea food was probably not something they'd be used to. Melody suddenly shrugged it off and picked up her slice of 'pizza', copying the way Solas showed her and took her first bite. Her first bite was a bit bigger than she probably should have taken in. Feeling something so solid roll around her mouth was odd. After a bit, she got used to it.

"Not bad." she said as she finished a bite. She had sauce along her left cheek. "I like the red part of it the best... The water-like stuff, not the other stuff on top of it, but the stuff under the yellow slop. Cheese, if I remember the name correctly." Once the two of them were done eating, Melody stretched and suddenly tensed. A look of confusion and pain came on her face as she held her stomach. "Uh... Heavy..." she said and winced a bit, "I take it this is what it's like to not have water holding you up? You actually have to feel the weight hit you as you're eating..." Melody giggled a little at the thought, "So is there anything you want to do? A place you need to go? You're the human..."
    Dai
    Dai
    The Oh-So-Sexy Admin

Post by Dai Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:45 pm

Solas tilted her head slightly, carefully watching Melody take her bites of her pizza and biting into her own at the same time. She felt the food travel down her throat and let out a breath of happiness; she hadn't properly eaten something like this in a few days--too busy enjoying herself to eat, which was really kind of a stupid decision in itself. As a result, she found herself hungrily munching down on the pizza with almost no end. She made sure to keep an eye on Melody, making sure that she was enjoying her food--she seemed to be. "I take it this is what it's like to not have water holding you up? You actually have to feel the weight hit you as you're eating..." She tilted her head to the side. Solas didn't quite understand how Melody had experienced life under the surface of the ocean, and it didn't really leave much to thought when all Solas knew was life on the ground. She sighed softly and shook her head, finishing up the last of the pizza with Melody and looking at her over the table with a curious gaze. "So is there anything you want to do? A place you need to go? You're the human..." Solas gave a low and imperceptible smirk, before reaching across the table and taking Melody's hand.

"I think it's time to show you the world."
    [END Thread]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:24 am