Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Strangers in the Night [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Strangers in the Night [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Strangers in the Night [Closed] Empty Strangers in the Night [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:20 pm

Strangers in the Night [Closed] Header15

The Emperor had been happier than normal the past weeks. It had been almost two weeks to the day that she became the happiest woman in the world. The only person she felt could rival her joy was her now-girlfriend, Luxanna. Every night, she would wrap around a pillow and toss and turn in joy, giggling as she did so. That was her new ritual. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She had always felt she was pretty... but Luxanna made her feel beautiful. Someone as attractive as Luxanna had chosen her. Ahh, it made her want to squee!

But tonight was different. It had been two months exactly—the date was February 19—since she had been shot, but that date still caused problems. Today was a check-up, and it brought back memories of that encounter. The doctors said everything was fine, but they did give her a night's dose of sleeping pills to help her sleep on her request. She felt that she'd be unable to sleep well tonight... Which was surprising. She had been sleeping like a baby the past few weeks.

Unfortunately, even on the world of Aurora, pills have side-effects. And one of the side-effects of this medicine was sleepwalking. And it wouldn't be so bad... if Tsubine slept in anything. Yes, it was surprising, but Her Excellency slept completely in the nude. It was not an uncommon sight for Lunaria to get a frontal view of Her Excellency if she tossed in her sleep. But tonight, she didn't just toss and turn. No, tonight... she actually was out of bed. The guards did not notice her leaving, and she went down the halls to what used to be an office.

Currently it was just a storage room, waiting to be renovated into whatever Tsubine wanted it to be. She sat at an old desk and began to write with an imaginary pen and paper. She signed invisible tax documents and leases for land... Then she fell asleep there... A light breeze knocked her awake enough for her sleepwalking self to go find her room. Well, that was the hope, of course. Her body forgot to make a single turn, which led her to the wrong (or right) door...

Opening the door with a master key she had been holding, Tsubine slowly entered the room... And collapsed onto the bed. Well, onto the bed and beside Luxanna. She slowly tried to wrap around what she thought was the pillow she had been cuddling with.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Strangers in the Night [Closed] Empty Re: Strangers in the Night [Closed]

Post by Serenity Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:22 pm

Strangers in the Night [Closed] NakedHeader_zps7b50f366

Sleep had become so easy the past few weeks that Luxanna always seemed to wake in a great mood and fully rested. As the nights came and passed her by, she had become more at ease. Her stress level was at an all time low and nothing could really bother her. She had even made friends with a few of the guards that once hated her because of how much nicer she seemed to be. Luxanna had grown to love being in the Laplace Palace. It was comfortable, fun, and the perfect woman wasn't far away from her now. Yes, all of Luxanna's happiness was thanks to the one woman in her life that she thought beautiful, intelligent, strong, and perfect. That woman is Tsubine.

And on the night of the nineteenth, Luxanna had a small stress relieved when Tsubine's check up came back fine. It was two months since Luxanna's girlfriend had been injured, so getting an all clear made a lot of people feel better, especially Luxanna. And with this, the night came and Luxanna was able to slide herself into what she would continue to call one of the most comfortable beds in existence. She kept the curtains slightly open so she could see the moon and the window was cracked to get some cool air in here. She pulled the fluffy blankets over her body and laid her head into the pillow. A few moments later, Luxanna was comfortable enough to finally fall asleep.

And what felt like just a few moments after that, Luxanna's eyes shot open. She kept her body perfectly still as her heart began to race. Someone was crawling into her bed. She couldn't sense any hostility, but this wasn't something she expected. As they crawled in, Luxanna felt an arm sliding under her bare waist and another coming over her arm and around, now laying over her bare chest. She should have reacted sooner to this, but something, she didn't know what, kept her from attacking who ever this intruder was. She was glad though. When she saw the hands of the one who had wrapped around her, she knew who it was. There was only one with hands this strong and gentle.

Luxanna turned over as gently as she possibly can to face Tsubine. When she did this, Luxanna's face shifted to shock when she noticed Tsubine was completely naked and asleep. She figured she'd at least be awake. Did she sleep walk in here? Luxanna thought it'd be smart to wake her up and ask her if she wanted to stay or head back to her room, but as she gently pushed hair out of Tsubine's face to see the woman's gentle expression, Luxanna could not bring herself to waking her. "Beautiful..." she whispered that word as she leaned forward and placed a small kiss on Tsubine's forehead, "What am I going to do with you?" Luxanna felt a slight tighten of Tsubine's arms around her body and just smiled. She slid her arm under Tsubine's head, gently running her fingers along the woman's head.

"In the morning... You're never living this down..."

Last edited by SerenityVerdant on Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:39 pm

The moment Luxanna kissed Tsubine's head, she tightened her grip. Why? Because she felt safe. She was sleepwalking due to that incident. But now... now she felt safe. Now she felt that even an all-out war couldn't break this safety. Of course, she didn't wake up. She was sound asleep, but she was safe. That's what her mind told her. That's exactly what she wanted.

Throughout the night, Tsubine didn't toss. She didn't turn. In fact, the only thing she did was wrap tighter around Luxanna. Her head ended up on Luxanna's shoulder and both of her legs were around Luxanna's. The Emperor's right arm was across Luxanna's chest, reaching up to her other shoulder. Her light breathing was upset only by her smile. Luxanna was hers, and she made the Emperor feel completely at ease.

The next morning, Tsubine didn't get a chance to stretch. Her eyes crawled open, slowly filling her vision with something that wasn't the pillow she remembered. A small yawn left her mouth as she leaned up, seeing... "Nnn...?" She was practically wrapped all around Luxanna. And from what she could tell... Luxanna was also completely naked. She didn't see that Luxanna had panties on. No, Her Excellency's vision was drawn to what her right arm cradled that night.

"Hau..." She didn't know what to do... Did she sneak off? No, that is rude and improper... Did she try to wake her up? No... Luxanna looked so peaceful asleep. She didn't want to disturb that. Her head was red and her heart was beating. And yet she couldn't move herself too much. Thankfully, Luxanna began to wake up... Tsubine looked to her sleeping beauty sheepishly, a small smile formed by the awkwardness of this situation across her face. "G-g-good morning?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:23 pm

The night was silent, still, and comfortable. Nothing could have ruined this sleep now that Tsubine was sharing her bed. Through out the night, the two had become entangled in each other, becoming a single mound under the blankets of this bed. Luxanna was usually a lighter sleeper than most, but for some reason she was comfortable enough to not wake when Tsubine was here. When Tsubine woke though, hours after she arrived and the sun had raised into the sky sending a soft light through the open curtain, Luxanna's eyes fluttered open. At first it was hard to register her surroundings, but she soon got where she was. A moment later, she remembered exactly what had happened that night. Tsubine was looking right at her, their naked bodies laced together.

"G-g-good morning?" Oh-ho-ho... Yes, it was definitely a good morning. Luxanna blinked a couple times, just staring blankly at Tsubine before finally a smile slowly grew. It wasn't a normal smile though. It was one that planned to tease her and Tsubine would immediately be able to tell. The last time the two had seen each others bodies, it was in a bath that Luxanna had accidentally slipped into. Now, Tsubine had been unaware of her actions the previous night and apparently wandered unknowingly into Luxanna's bed. Oh yes. This was a great morning. Luxanna took a deep breath and stretched her body, raising her arms into the air and happily revealing a bouncing chest from under the cover of the blankets. A second later, Luxanna turned over on her stomach and smiled toward Tsubine.

"Good morning to you too..." she said with a sweet smile, her voice quite cheerful, "Now let's see here... I woke up in the middle of the night because this beautiful woman decided to sleepwalk her way into my bed and cling to me like I'm sure she does to her pillow... I thought it was a dream. There was no way that I would be blessed enough to have that happen to me, but... then I wake up and that sexy purple eyed beauty is surprisingly... looking me straight in the eye." Luxanna turned onto her side, wrapped an arm around Tsubine's waist, and dragged the woman across the soft blankets and closer into her, "Tell me my dear, am I dreaming? I think I am... If I wasn't dreaming, I wouldn't be able to do this or this... or this." Luxanna placed multiple kisses on both Tsubine's cheeks.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:39 pm

That smile. That smile that the Emperor both hated and loved. She hated it because Luxanna was a far better tease than her, but she loved it because... well, Luxanna was a better tease than her. Well, that and it was beautiful. Luxanna was just plainly beautiful, and even that smile was just as attractive—if not more. Tsubine couldn't help but to turn more red as she noticed that grin.

Luxanna was the first to break the lace of legs that was beneath the sheets, much to a subconscious displeasure of Her Excellency. Tsubine couldn't help but to look at the chest which popped out of the blankets. Hell, it was a nice chest. Tsubine would have rather them be her pillow than Luxanna's shoulder. In fact, that's exactly what her eyes said as she stared at them... until Luxanna flipped on her stomach. Then they just said "Hey... turn back around, I was watching..." like a child who got annoyed at an older sibling for changing the TV channel.

Tsubine just sat up, not covering up or really moving as Luxanna returned the morning greeting. She was embarrassed, but moreso on the fact that she didn't remember what happened. She had seen Luxanna's body naked, and Luxanna had seen hers. It wasn't too embarrassing, but the fact she couldn't remember what happened... Thankfully, Luxanna explained in an all-too-cheery voice. "S-sorry..."

Tsubine apologized before being pulled to Luxanna, their chests' joining forcing a harder blush on the Emperor's face. Tsubine tried to whimper, but she was caught again off-guard by Luxanna's sudden assault of kisses. Instead, she could only giggle like a giddy schoolgirl in love. "Hehehe... No, no it is not a dream." Tsubine's head leaned up, and she gave Luxanna a return kiss to her forehead. "I would not want it to be a dream either..."

"I slept so well last night..." Tsubine tucked an arm in, and ran it across Luxanna's face. She was so happy, even though she was embarrassed. "You make a wonderful pillow." Tsubine giggled again, and tried to wrap her legs around Luxanna's again. She didn't want to get out of bed just yet. Not yet...

"Did you sleep well though? I hope I did not cause you any displeasure in sleeping..." Tsubine's face was reddening less and less, but she was still noticeably flustered. She was making the best of this awkward, although magnificent, situation she forced herself into. "S-say... if you slept well... then perhaps... maybe... you would perhaps like to... do this... again...?" Tsubine's face reddened again. "I... um... slept better last night... than I have since... I was shot... and... it felt good... to wake up... well... beside you..." She practically whispered those last two words, her eyes shutting tightly as she said so, only one opening afterwards.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Feb 23, 2015 10:55 am

"I make a wonderful pillow, huh?" Luxanna thought about that statement for a few moments, just keeping a smile on her face while Tsubine shyly asked her a very cute question. Where Luxanna's mind was going was the fact that someone liked her boobs. It was a nice thought. She wasn't blessed with these fun-bags for no reason. Once Tsubine finished asking, Luxanna just kept watching her. She was so adorable!! Seeing her re-open a single eye, Luxanna just raised an eyebrow, trying not to smile anymore than she already was. She couldn't help but think Tsubine was the cutest thing she had ever seen. The shyness was able to add to it as well. How did she get so lucky in love?

"I see... So you want to sleep with me, hm?" Luxanna glanced away mischiviously, "I dunno... I mean, what would Eira and Lunaria say? You don't think they'd tease you? What was that one thing she said? You know... the first time you got caught staring at my backside? It was at dinner, right? Oh yeah! Something like 'useless lesbian', right?" Luxanna gave a bratty smile and leaned into Tsubine even more. "Obviously not useless, but at least she got the lesbian right..." Luxanna said before sliding her finger under Tsubine's chin to make her look at her. Luxanna stared straight into Tsubine's eyes for a few moments, refusing to break eye contact and slowly moved closer and closer.

"I think..." she said in a slight whisper, her lips less than an inch away from Tsubine's, "Sleeping in your bed would be... rather wonderful." Without a second thought, Luxanna leaned in and gently pressed her lips against Tsubine's. She knew Tsubine would be shy and nervous about this, so she did not go any deeper into the kiss this time. Things that like would be saved for another time, when Tsubine was less shy around her. After a few moments of sharing a sweet and rather innocent kiss, Luxanna pulled away to break it. She brought her hand up to the side of Tsubine's face and ran the tips of her fingers along her cheek and up to her hair, "So, what would you like to do today?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:19 pm

Useless Lesbian. That was apparently her new nickname. Even from Luxanna, it did not sound any better. Her eyes narrowed slightly and her cheeks puffed into a pout. No, she did not like that nickname at all! Not one bit! But besides that... she was right. Lunaria and Eira would tease her about this... Shit, she didn't think of that. She didn't think of it one bit... and it slowly turned her pout into a look of worry and contemplation.

Thankfully, Luxanna broke that concentration by forcing Tsubine's head to turn towards her own. But that wasn't the main thing that broke her concentration, no. When Luxanna told her that she wasn't a 'useless lesbian,' but just a lesbian... it did make her feel better. She wasn't a useless lesbian... no, she was Luxanna's lesbian. She shifted her body to be closer to Luxanna.

But as she moved closer, so did her bed-mate. Tsubine's heart began to race more and more. Her legs began to fidget. She wanted to push away, but she couldn't. Something about Luxanna was drawing her in. But it wasn't just a 'now' thing. No, it had been going on for a while. If Luxanna was a magnet, Tsubine was a big ol' hunk of iron. It might have taken her a little bit to get closer, but once she started, there was no stopping it.

And then, Luxanna gave her what she wanted. Well, sort-of. She did not entirely understand that it was what she wanted. What she wanted was to be closer to Luxanna, and all that kiss did was fulfill that. It reminded her of their first kiss, that night under the mistletoe. It was better this time. They were a couple now, and Tsubine didn't feel as awkward doing it this time. She couldn't (and wouldn't) do anything to break it.

Unfortunately, Luxanna was not wanting to continue it. As she tried to pull away, Tsubine leaned in as far as she could, keeping it going until it was obvious Luxanna was not wanting to continue. That same look as when her girlfriend turned over in bed was on her face... She wanted to continue that! It was nice and fun! But she still had a nice smile as her body finished waking up. "I could get used to being woken up like that..."

As Luxanna's hand ran across her face, Tsubine matched her movements with her own hand. Luxanna's face was just so soft. Frankly, Luxanna was just... soft. She took care of herself, and that was obvious from just how her skin felt. "What, is spending the day in bed with you not an option?" She asked in jest, smiling playfully. "I kid, I kid. Although I wish it were an option, I have things to do..." Tsubine couldn't name any of those things off of her head though. Oh, right... there was that meeting.

"I have the monthly budget report with the Minister of the Treasury this morning..." Tsubine whined slightly. The Minister was a nice person, but... all that math and all those numbers. It would put her back to sleep. But all she could think was that Luxanna wasn't going to be there... and it'd be cold. Wait, that's right... Luxanna wouldn't always be there... Tsubine's mind was distraught.

Tsubine knew that Luxanna wouldn't always be there in the bed with her, even if she wanted her to. But sleeping alone... it might take some getting used to. And that's when she thought of something—a temporary replacement for when Luxanna was gone, and a supplement for when she was there. "S-say... If I push that meeting to later... would you mind doing some shopping with me...? I just realized something I might have to purchase..."

"No." Luxanna looked to Tsubine with a scolding glare. It wasn't scary, but it was showing Tsubine what her priorities should be. "Go to your meeting. That is something we can do later." With her last sentence, Luxanna's tone returned to being sweet, saying she had something to do. Tsubine wanted to argue. She wanted to say 'but I want to go out with you.' But she realized something. Her legs separated from Luxanna's, and she leaned in and gave her girlfriend a kiss on the cheek before standing up, getting out of bed.

"Just because we are together does not mean I should push something like that out of the way, even temporarily. I'll meet you at one this afternoon at the gates." Tsubine smiled back to her girlfriend, thanking her. "Ah... I have a favor to ask..." An invisibility cloak, hours, breakfast, and a cancelled lunch (which would have been just her and Luxanna anyways) later, Tsubine's morning duties were done.

After getting changed into more casual clothing, she approached Lunaria in the hall outside of her room, asking if she could talk in private. They went back into the Emperor's bedroom. "Lunaria, I am going out with Luxanna today. I would prefer it to be private, so please inform the guards that I want them to be in a fan formation and in plain clothes." Lunaria nodded, acknowledging the order. "Ah... there is one more thing... How should I put this... S-so Luxanna and I are..."

Tsubine was stuttering in embarrassment. "W-we are now s-sleeping together, and... I r-realized that she might not al-always be around, s-so... I was looking for something to r-replace her while she is gone... D-do you know of a shop that sells w-what I should be looking f-for?" Tsubine had no idea what she had actually said. What she wanted was a dog or a cat. She wanted a pet, but to anyone else... she was talking about something far naughtier. "There's one on Blanc and Everwood Street..." Tsubine knew about where that was, so that was fine. She smiled and hugged Lunaria tightly. "Thank you very much, Lunaria. I knew I could rely on you!" She put on the half-vest that completed her outfit and practically skipped out, not knowing what face Lunaria had made.

At the gates, Tsubine immediately looped arms with her gorgeous girlfriend. "After we are done shopping, let us get lunch, okay?" For once, Tsubine was taking the lead. She was excited. The only dog they ever had was a sheepdog who died when Eira and Tsubine were only 12. Or maybe she'd get a cat. She didn't know, and she was just excited to be spending time with Luxanna.

They finally made it to the corner of Blanc and Everwood, about a thirty-minute walk from Laplace. There, on the corner, was a two-story rustic-looking building. The windows were covered with dark, black glass and part of the sign was covered by scaffolding for repairs to the 2nd story. All they could read from any angle was 'Sayuri's ___t Shoppe.' Considering Tsubine was looking for a PET shop, this seemed like the place. "Here it is, the place Lunaria told me about." Before Luxanna could say anything, she was dragged inside.

Inside... was not a pet shop. The missing letters were not 'Pe' but 'Adul.' Gadgets and gizmos, thingamabobs and thingamajigs, whatchamacallits and doohickeys, and even a few things that could be called whizzbangs lined the shelves. Some went up and down, others around and around. Some did both, and some just did nothing. But all-in-all, those did the same thing. They all brought pleasure one way or another. But those things weren't the only things in here, but they were what caught the Emperor's attention.

A woman around the Emperor's age stepped out from behind a shelf in the middle of the room. "Hello, and welcome to Sayuri's." She had a bust larger than either Tsubine or Luxanna, and her long, brown hair extended to right above that supple rear end rounding out her hourglass figure. "Is there anything in particular you two are looking for? If so, I can find it for you." Tsubine just continued to stare at the shelves in shock and embarrassment. She did not mean to take Luxanna here, but she felt there was no way she getting out of this...
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:49 pm

Strangers in the Night [Closed] Header1_zps3c1bc4ac

It was closer to the afternoon when the two of them finally made their way into town. Tsubine's meeting hadn't taken too long. The two of them met up at the location previously set up and were on their way. Luxanna had no idea where Tsubine was taking her, but she knew it'd be fun no matter where it was. While they were walking, if the two weren't talking, Luxanna looked around the city and noticed quite a few flyers. She stopped in front of one and read it real quick when Tsubine called out to her. Luxanna turned back toward Tsubine and stepped up to the shop that they had arrived at. Luxanna's face hardened. She had a strong feeling that this location was not the one Tsubine meant to take her to. Luxanna could see an old outline of what the name of the shop was.

"Lunaria..." Luxanna thought and mentally face-palmed the moment that the two entered. A woman stepped out from the back, Luxanna unable to help but take a quick glance up and down, immediately comparing the two women here. "Tsubine's hotter..." was her instant conclusion. Luxanna looked over to Tsubine and raised an eyebrow. She could tell that this was not the place, so she waved the brown haired woman off and took Tsubine's hand, walking her outside of the shop. "I am quite positive that this is not the place you were looking for, hun." Luxanna spoke softly, doing her best not to giggle and embarrass Tsubine more than she would already be, "Lunaria tricked you, or misunderstood your original intentions when you asked her about the place... Anyways..."

Luxanna gently took Tsubine over to the flyer she had been reading and pointed at it. "This thing is going on for the next week, right?" Luxanna asked. The flyer spoke of a carnival: games, prizes, and the only working ferris wheel in Aurora. "Why don't we head there after we find the actual shop you're wanting to go to." Luxanna asked as she pulled the flyer off of the wall, "Where exactly are you wanting to go to anyway?" Luxanna folded the paper up and slid it into her pocket. "Even if we have to look around for a bit, it's better than forcing yourself to look at the objects in a sex shop." Luxanna gave a soft smile. She understood what Tsubine had been trying to do and why she didn't immediately freak out and run out of the shop. "So... Do you think that would be alright?"

"Shall we be on our way?" Luxanna held out her arm for Tsubine to loop with and then the two would begin walking around to find the shop Tsubine actually had wanted to go to. The area they were in before had obviously not been the best place. It was a little more run down and not very well taken care of. The people there were obviously on the "poor" side of the economic scale; rarely are "sex shops" located on the other side of the economic ladder anyway.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Strangers in the Night [Closed] Header1

This shop may not have been her intention... but in truth, it actually had a good impact on her. Well, good as in the effect not the size. It had a hell of an impact size-wise. But no, Tsubine was able to see what those things looked like up close. She was able to tell their size much more accurately than just browsing a catalogue Lunaria would pass to her. Although this would not be seen yet, the idea of those things was slightly more accepting than before. On the other hand, she had no idea how to use anything she saw in there.

Luxanna taking her out of the store without buying anything actually surprised the Emperor. Tsubine felt that Luxanna was going to buy one or two of the items in that store if only to prod at her with it. But no, Luxanna was able to read that this was not where she was looking for. Tsubine wanted to cry at that point. She was happy that Luxanna showed care in there. "You are... correct." Tsubine looked around, embarrassed at the mistake she made.

Tsubine was having a hard time speaking after seeing some of the things in there. She'd be lying if she said her curiousity was not piqued, but she would rather go into a shop like that on her own accord. Luxanna then pointed to a poster about the carnival in Iserlohn. Tsubine looked at it, but it was almost as if she knew this already. Well, she did. She was the Emperor, after all, but this was different. "Ah... The carnival? Yes... I think that would be lovely. We can skip looking for that other shop now... I have some things I would like to show you. Then we can go to the carnival." With an offer of 'shall we go' and an arm loop, Tsubine smiled. The two were off on a semi-adventure.

The next few hours were very interesting. The two left the rustic outskirts of Iserlohn and worked back to the main street, where museums and galleries lined the street. As they passed statues dedicated to the Emperors, Tsubine smiled and explained to her date who each of them was in their life. She'd tell her of their exploits and any interesting facts about each one. When they got to the statue of Yulian Korovin, Tsubine stopped a passing flower cart.

She bought a few, placing them at the foot of the statue, which was slowly becoming a ritual for her. This man gave her the opportunity of the lifetime, but she pulled Luxanna into a museum before any questions could be asked about why she did that. The museum was not of general Zakatian history, but of Zakatian musical history. There were guitars, violins, and even the piano of Ludomir Brezhnev, the 10th Emperor.

But that was not all, there were examples of traditional Zakatian music, and even an exhibit on how the other countries' music had an influence on the trading nation. Tsubine seemed quite at home in here, and she was exceptionally interested in the violin portion of the museum. Exiting the museum, it was getting close to nightfall, so the two rushed to the carnival.

They made it in time to see the gaslights ignite and the carnival illuminate itself slowly. Tsubine loved the carnival, but this was the first time she was treated as a commoner and not a VIP. She lost a few of the games, unlike when she was there as the Emperor. It just proved that she was treated differently, and a slight sinking feeling built up more inside of her. Tsubine treated Luxanna to some Kvass, a traditional Zakatian beverage, and even bought some ice cream. This ended up with both of them having whipped cream from the other's ice cream on their noses.

Before getting on the Ferris wheel, Tsubine took Luxanna to one last game booth. There, her aim was to knock some bottles down with a ball. Unfortunately, her first throw did not go off and her ball left her hand during the windup. It flew out and tapped Luxanna on the head, and Tsubine rushed to her girlfriend's side on the verge of tears, apologizing profusely. Once that game was over, the two made it to the most romantic portion of the date—the ferris wheel.

Tsubine tapped on the outer wall of the glass-lined cabin twice as she entered, but did so in a way so where it would just appear to be a fidget-like quirk. The Emperor took a seat across from her date and just smiled. Tsubine turned to Luxanna as the cart was about to move. "It will jolt as we begin to move, and it will sway slightly. Do not panic though, it will only make the swaying worse." Tsubine was trying to warn Luxanna, as she thought it was her girlfriend's first time on such a ride.

The Ferris wheel slowly began to turn and the carnival beneath turned into a speck inside of an ocean of yellow lights. And that ocean flickered as a black, moonlight sea stretched out on either side of the city. In the center of the ocean stood the monolith known as Laplace, the palace in which now both Luxanna and Tsubine lived. As they reached the apex of the climb, the wheel stopped turning as if time outside of this glass bubble was not moving.

"Beautiful, is it not?" Tsubine was looking out over the sea, but then turned to Luxanna. "Earlier... I did not tell you what I was looking for, did I?" Tsubine looked a little embarrassed remembering the situation she forced them into. "I had been looking for a pet shop, truth be told. But I must have worded it odd for Lunaria to have done that... Either that, or she is truly trying hard to get me to try some of those things in there." With a giggle, she turned back to being serious.

"But... I would like to tell you something, Luxanna." Tsubine leaned in, and placed a hand on Luxanna's knee. "These past two weeks have been wonderful. You have shown me a happiness I have never seen before. And today, you showed that I am in love with the right woman. And... I would just like to say thank you for loving me."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:55 pm

Strangers in the Night [Closed] Header2_zps44552750

At the statues of the previous Emperors, Luxanna was momentarily confused by Tsubine buying flowers for the final statue. After a moment of thinking, Luxanna came to the conclusion that since it was the previous Emperor, they must have known each other. At the museum, Luxanna paid close attention to what Tsubine seemed to be interested in the most. She noticed that they spent a lot more time by the violins than anything else, so that sparked a bit of curiosity in the back of Luxanna's mind. And at the carnival, Luxanna happily followed Tsubine around. The two participated in a few games, but Luxanna noticed a change within Tsubine. Because of this, Luxanna made sure to win a large stuffed Orca for Tsubine to cheer her up, though she was curious about what was wrong.

Before the two would make their way toward the Ferris wheel, Tsubine decided to try one more game. Luxanna stood a little too close behind her and before she had time to react, Luxanna's head was met by a run-away ball. Luxanna dull-faced, people watched, and then she just giggled and gave Tsubine a quick kiss, "Don't worry about it! Haha. If anything, nice aim." Luxanna then walked with Tsubine toward the main attraction; the two made it to the Ferris wheel. The line was pretty long, but it was worth it. Luxanna sat in her seat and was giving a strange warning by Tsubine. As the ride went off, Luxanna jerked with the ride and was made instantly nervous and suspicious of this things safety. She kept a calm front and the ride went around a couple times before it suddenly stopped.

"What is going on?" Luxanna looked toward the ground to see if something had gone wrong when Tsubine looked up at the sunset. Her nerves calmed when she looked up. Suddenly, people in the carnival started shouting and pointing toward the sun. Watching the sun go down, Luxanna scooted closer to Tsubine. As she did, Tsubine turned toward her and began talking in a manner that slightly surprised Luxanna. She glanced down toward the hand that now lay on her knee and then back to Tsubine. Her eyes widened. "In love?" Luxanna repeated the words in her mind a couple times. Before Tsubine got the chance to finish her sentence, Luxanna pushed herself forward rather quickly and placed her lips against Tsubine's. She wrapped her arms around Tsubine and held her tightly.

This time, Luxanna had no problem deepening that kiss. She pressed herself in an aggressive passion against Tsubine, gently sliding her tongue over Tsubine's lips as if to ask permission to move forward. If given it, she'd move through and continue the kiss for a few more seconds. As the sun finally fell completely over the distance hills, one thing brought that kiss to an end. A small pop, a low whistle, and then a loud boom; fireworks shot off over the carnival, being set from about a quarter of a mile away. The first went, the second, and the third... Thousands of multi-colored sparks fell downward over the audience as more flew into the air to re-create the pattern. When the first one went off, Luxanna pulled away startled and her eyes turned toward the first violet colored explosion.

"Wow..." Luxanna's eyes were fixated by the shining lights above their heads. They just kept coming and coming. Through this, Luxanna kept a tight, warm, and protective hug over the woman she had just claimed as her own. As the fireworks went off, Luxanna looked back toward Tsubine and smiled as gently as she possibly could. Bringing a hand up, she gently caressed Tsubine's cheek and leaned forward to place her forehead against Tsubine's. "I too... am in love with you, Tsubine." she said in a soft whisper, "Thank you... for loving me too." A single tear fell down her cheek as she happily looked up to Tsubine for a moment, laced their hands together, and then looked back to the fireworks.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:24 am