Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Light My Fire [CLOSED]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 Empty Re: Light My Fire [CLOSED]

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:13 pm

Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 Header%202_zpsvvl7nxy0
    L o g a n B r a n t o n

"Am I sure? Am... I sure? What the hell does she mean 'am I sure'? Of course I'm sure? Am I? Right, no. Wait... I mean... Yeah, she's cute girl. She's sleeping in my bedroom. I could... Well, no! Alain would kill me and toss my body into the ocean. They're like... brother and sister? Yeah, that's what was said. They're like brother and sister and I'm like his brother, so does that mean she's like my... Oh god, no. I'm done. Can't do this... Just can't. Nope. I am not partaking in this teasing any longer!"

Logan's face was red by the time his inner thoughts finished. "I'm... gonna wait by the counter." was all he said and then walked off toward the cash register. He did as he had been doing and paid for all of the clothes she wanted. Of course, like he expected to be, he was also in charge of carrying a large amount of her bags as well. This didn't bother him, much. Their final stop was some strange antique store. Olivia told him to wait ouside, which was fine. He was so done with this shopping day. So done. When she came back out, he noticed a bag and realized that he didn't pay for it. "So... the hell is that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her. She kept it to herself and called it some sort of surprise. Logan just eyed her suspiciously, sighed, and they began making their way back home.

When they finally arrived, Logan put her things down carefully and walked over to the couch. He said nothing and did nothing else. He dropped down face first on the couch and just laid there. Olivia brought up the idea of food, which Logan wouldn't have minded, but there wasn't anything in the house. The way Olivia was talking, she wanted to leave this place again. "Nope." he turned his head so he wouldn't be talking into the couch, "I'm not going anywhere. I am exhausted. I have had a pretty rough day. Not only did I carry a lot, but I walked a lot. I went into stores that I would normally avoid. I got giggled at by strange women who later checked me out. I have been pulled around for the passed few hours, trying to keep up with your energetic little ass. And to top it all off, I'm broke! I am going to lay here until my feet are no longer pulsing, my back isn't spasming, and my arms don't feel like lead."

"Oh... and by the way..." Logan lifted his head and looked back toward her, "Thanks for going shopping with me." After he said that, his head once again hit cushion and he just laid there.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:19 pm

Light My Fire [CLOSED] - Page 2 Header12

Olivia was disappointed that Logan didn't want to eat lunch with her. Well, it didn't seem that he was avoiding eating with her. No, he just didn't want to move. Which was understandable. Olivia, using the natural magic of the female body, was not sore from shopping. It is unknown how it happens ,but it just seems that men do not fare well while shopping. They tire more easily, and their bodies give way far quicker. Or at least they complained about it more.

Olivia was still full of energy, and she was hungry. Mostly hungry. "You're welcome. Thank you for buying everything." Olivia looked into her change purse and nodded. "I... want a burger. You want one?" Logan mumbled from the pillow. "Triple cheeseburger with bacon and a large fry." Olivia nodded. "Roger that!" Before she sped out the door, she turned back. "I'm going to take the trolley to make sure the food is still warm when I get back."

And with that, Olivia sped off. Nearly half an hour passed with no sign of her. And then from outside the window... "Dude, we need to get to the next block. I hear there's a trolley crash." But that wasn't all... The buzzer for Logan's apartment rang, followed by a young man's voice. "Varedia Police. Is this the apartment of one mister Logan 'the Lion' Branton? If so, we need you to come with us right away. We have a young woman who has been injured in an accident, and you are the one listed as her contact." The police had gotten her identity from a purse that laid outside the wreck. She had, in her purse, a note that said "IF HURT, CONTACT LOGAN 'THE LION' BRANTON" with his address beneath it. She was smart at times.

Two blocks down, there was a horrible mangle of metal. Olivia was still unconscious, and upside-down. The two matching burgers were splayed out across the ground outside. She stirred awake, her body still aching from the accident. The trolley had flipped, apparently from something being on the tracks. Glass stuck in her arms, and she was having a hard time seeing. She wasn't the only one still in the trolley, although she was one of the last still in there... She looked around outside, through a tear in the iron cage... She didn't see her knight yet. "Lo...gan..."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:22 pm

L o g a n B r a n t o n

When Logan finally decided he was going to move, he pulled out a cigarette and sat near the window to wait for Olivia to return. He sat in the window frame, looking around the city for some sign of her. He was exactly aware of where she was going, but she shouldn't have gone that far. He continued waiting for a while when he heard someone talking about a trolley crash. He looked down to see the direction those men were running and quickly put out his cigarette. Still dressed from his shopping trip before, he darted out of the apartment and down the stairs. By the time he got out, two men were talking through the buzzer. All he needed to hear, and all he did hear, was the part about a young woman being injured before he stepped up to them and in a hurry spoke up, "Where is she?"

It took a few minutes to get to the area, but the moment Logan had it in view, he ditched the officers and ran forward. A fireman tried to block him, but Logan pushed passed anyway, "Get out of my way!!!" He moved closer, but another fireman decided to get in his way. He recognized this one and grabbed the man rather roughly by the shirt. "Keep your men out of my way or everyone will know about what happened at the pier." Logan threatened and the man began ordering the others away from him. "Just let him do what he wants." the fireman said. Logan heard nothing more, but they began arguing over it. "OLIVIA!" Logan shouted as he reached the upside down trolley. He walked around, looking for a way in when he noticed the destroyed burgers scattered along the street.

"Shit..." he said as he rushed toward that area of the trolley. He didn't hesitate to drop down onto all fours and crawl through the windows. He looked in both directions to see where she was and caught a glimpse of her. Crawling toward her, he came up behind her and looked over to see if she were awake. Seeing that she was, he smiled and brushed her hair from her face. "Hey, I'm here. You're gonna be okay..." he kindly reassured her and then shouted out the window, "HEY! NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!" "Momma..." Logan heard the voice of a young girl and looked up to see a child laying there. "Ah shit..." he said, looking back and forth between the child and Olivia, "I'll be right back, I promise. Don't worry." He crawled over Olivia and to the little girl, checking her for injuries.

"Hey, hey!" he called out toward one of the fireman, "There's a kid here." That always seems to get peoples attention. Why was he the only one in this damn thing anyway? Shouldn't they be getting these people out? Logan held the child tightly in his arms, using the other to crawl back toward the window. "H-Here, take her." he told one of the fireman who was seeming to refuse to enter the damn trolley. "What the hell is the matter with you guys?! Get in here and help!" Logan demanded. "We can't. There is some sort of Arcane leak and until it's found, no one is allowed to enter. This thing is about to explode, get out of there." Logan's eyes widened, but he didn't crawl out. Instead, a fiery red aura began to surround his entire body and the man turned back in to get to Olivia.

"Come on... We've got to get you out of here." he told her, wrapping an arm gently around her waist. It was then that he noticed the glass in her arm and made sure to be wary of that. He rolled over and put her on top of him. This way, he could use both of his arms to get her out quicker. He crawled out as quickly as he could, moving backwards. As he came to the window, he felt something grab onto his wrist and looked down to see someone he knew. "You've got to fucking be kidding me." he said, causing the woman to smile and chuckle. "Come on... Don't be a dick; My foot is stuck under something..." Natalie Bonvalet was currently stuck between two bars that luckily missed her by about two inches each. And if she was here, Izumo must be near by. Either that or one of her dates.

"Olivia..." he whispered to her and pushed her out through the window, "She's... an acquaintance, I need to get her." Logan set Olivia right outside the window, feet still slightly in the trolley, and darted back inside. He crawled semi-passed Natalie and noticed what was holding her there. "Take off your god damn shoe, you stupid woman." Logan said and unhooked her heel. It was stuck between the roof and a thick piece of metal. It was surprising that it hadn't just crushed her foot. Natalie slid her foot from the shoe and began crawling out. "I couldn't... b-bend... ass." she said, sounding a little tense from a slight amount of pain in her head. Natalie crawled out the rest of the way herself. "Hurry up, this thing is supposed to blow up." Logan said, pushing her slow ass along much quicker.

He returned to Olivia's side by crawling out of another window next to her. A fireman came to get Natalie and pulled her off toward the medics. One came to get Olivia as well, but when a spark suddenly shot out from the top (bottom) of the trolley, he was pulled back by some of his friends. Suddenly, the engine ignited and fire began to spread. Logan's eyes widened as he wrapped his arms around the petite young woman and stood up. He picked her up into his arms and was about to run away when the damn thing finally exploded. The fire enveloped Logan and Olivia, spreading out in all directions through the street. "LOGAN!!!!!!" Natalie could be heard screaming at the top of her lungs. Everyone looked on in horror when the flames finally calmed down and Logan was still holding Olivia.

Inside the flame, Logan curved the fire. He manipulated it to move around the two, creating a sort of barrier. It was hot as hell, but not one flame touched him, but it especially did not touch Olivia. His protective grip on her tightened as he concentrated as hard as he could. When the fire finally died down, he took a deep breath and continued forward toward the medics. There was a red aura that seemed to just emit from Logan's body; it almost looked like it was breaking the fire down when it got close. "Are you alright? Besides your arm... I mean..." Logan looked down to her with a smile. A few moments later, a fireman came up and pulled Olivia from Logan's arms and pulled her along to have her checked out. "So that's her?" Natalie asked. Of course she knew. "Mhm." was all he replied with.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:01 pm

Olivia's vision could barely make him out, but it was definitely Logan. "Hey..." Olivia reached out and touched the side of his face, blood smearing on his cheek. She had a weak smile, but she was happy he came. Olivia couldn't really hear him though. Her ears were still ringing. All she heard was muffled, and the only words she could make out was when he called her name.

Olivia reached out as he crawled away, but he was too far. Why couldn't she move? Oh yeah... there was a crash... She looked around and saw that she was wedged under the bench in front of her. As she tried to move her leg, a pain shot through it. It was at least broken. Olivia just hung there, her eyes barely able to keep open. And in-between her 'blinkes,' Logan was at her. She smiled again.

Logan was able to un-wedge her, and soon, Olivia was on his back. She nestled her head against it. "Sleepy..." Olivia was getting tired, which was not a good thing. "You make a good bed..." Olivia was half-conscious when he laid her on the ground. She stirred a bit, as if uncomfortable. A fireman hesitated to get near her, as she was just outside the thing. The more she lay on the hot pavement though, the more it shook her awake.

By the time she woke up enough to get a decent view of anything, Olivia was being picked up. Even with blood covering one eye, she saw Logan clearly. The rush of heat from the fire behind them startled her, and she gripped tight onto Logan's shirt. Tears fell from her eyes. She didn't want to die. She couldn't die. She was shaking like one of the things in Natalie's secret room, and it wasn't stopping. She wanted to live. She wanted to love. Dammit, why was she going to die he—

"Are you alright? Besides your arm... I mean..." Olivia blinked. She was alive. She was in his arms. She was alive. Her mouth quivered, and she just let loose crying. She was so relieved, so overcome by everything that she could not stop. A medic took her, and did his best to calm her down. She pointed to her leg, and the medics began examining her.

"You're a real hero, you know that?" A scooter buzzed to a stop, and Izumo Kusanagi stepped off. He saw Logan do that, and he was impressed. "Glad to see you're okay." He extended a hand to his pal, and then moved over to Natalie. He didn't extend a hand, and instead forced a hug upon her. He pulled away not long after though. "See? I told you he wasn't a bad guy. Just a little, if you'll excuse the pun, hot-headed."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:18 pm

L o g a n B r a n t o n

Natalie had to lean against the wall of one of the near by buildings. She had already called Izumo, so he would be here soon. Logan, on the other hand, was trying to get a  better look at Olivia and her injuries. He kept looking over the medics shoulders, but they moved and got in his way again. "Sir, I'm gonna have to ask you to take a step back. We can't do our jobs if you're not giving us some space." one of them finally spoke up. "Olivia... Is she going to be alright?" Logan asked, catching Natalie's attention. She had never seen him that worried about someone before. The medic said he could not confirm anything until they got her to the hospital, so they put her in the carriage and began driving off. "I'll meet you at the hospital, Olivia!" Logan called out as they got farther away, "Don't worry!"

"Damn, you show up fast." Logan said as he heard Izumo's voice. The two shared a handshake to greet each other, but Logan's mind was obviously in a different place at the moment. "Yeah, I'm fine, but Olivia... I don't know. Look, I need to get to the hospital, take care of your woman, alright?" Logan told him and began running off in the direction of the hospital. It wasn't too far, so he'd be able to get there quick enough. That was when Natalie was pulled into a hug. She did not hesitating in returning the embrace and even let out a relieved sigh as she did. "I know he's an alright guy, I just wish he didn't keep treating me the way he does... I don't know what I did, but I do know he doesn't like me much..." Natalie said with a sigh, "Thanks for coming... I appreciate you always being there for me."

At the hospital, Logan waited very, very, very, very, very impatiently. Every two minutes, he'd ask the nurse where Olivia was. X-Rays, physical examinations, and then getting her leg and arm taken care of was going to take a while, but why couldn't he be back there with her!? "You're not family; we can't let you back." was said for the twentieth time since he had arrived. Natalie and Izumo arrived before Logan was able to see Olivia. "What are you guys doing here?" he asked and pointed to Natalie, "You're alright, right?" Natalie pouted and glanced away. She had actually been forced here. She didn't want to come, but apparently the big bump on her head, along with a small cut needed to be checked out. Izumo was just being careful, but she wanted to go back to the bar with him, not here!

"Logan Branton. She can be seen." a nurse came out and said. "Finally!" Logan sighed and hurried back with the nurse to see Olivia. Natalie was curious. Natalie was now glad she came here. Natalie snuck passed the security guard and followed behind Logan, even though she wasn't supposed to. Natalie was being a nosy little brat and was ready to tease Logan about his little lady friend. Izumo would understand this just by seeing the bratty look on her face. As Logan came to the room, he took a deep breath to calm himself down. Sticking his hands in his pockets to 'be cool', he stepped into Olivia's room slowly and stopped at the foot of her bed. Natalie saw this and was trying not to laugh her ass off; she would also explain this to Izumo the moment he'd show up, which she trusted him to.

"You alright? Exactly what in you broke?" Logan worded that weird on purpose, trying to pick on the little lady. A few moments in, Natalie's head popped around the corner and she snuck in. "So you're Olivia!" she said excitedly and walked over to her side, "I'm happy to meet the little lady that has Logan's head all in a knot. So how'd you do it?" Logan's jaw just dropped when this happened. He stared at Natalie with the most shocked expression he had probably ever shown before. His head turned toward the door way, knowing Izumo was coming around the corner (or at least assuming he was). "Control your woman!!" Logan brought his hands up to his head and grabbed onto some of his hair, pulling a bit. "I'm not his woman!" "Yet!" "Do you know something that I don't!?" "YES!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:44 pm

"I think he's just a little jealous of you stealing me from him. Hopefully that girl he saved will change that." Izumo smiled a bit. "And any time. I can't have one of my best friends and customers get hurt, now can I? Speaking of, you've got a bad cut..." Izumo looked at her head. "You should get that checked out." The two argued until there was a compromise. Natalie would go to the hospital, but only if Izumo drove her there. He didn't have her put on the helmet, but he did speed there.

Getting there, it was like watching a chess match. Logan was dancing from side to side, as if being played by two grandmasters. It was slightly amusing. "Natalie's got a bit of a cut on her head, and I want to make sure she's okay." Izumo picked up a sign-in sheet from a nurse, and filled it out. A nurse came out and spoke to Logan, and Izumo saw him dart away. Izumo motioned for Natalie to follow him, and he'd be there shortly.

Olivia was sitting upright on the observation bed thing. It was cold. Her hair was in a tussle, but her headband had survived without a scratch. Olivia even had a lollipop normally reserved for kids in her mouth and two more in hand. She had suckered the doctor into giving her some in exchange for some tea. Hehe, this was a fair trade for her! Olivia's left foot was covered in a heavier thing than a shoe, and she beamed at Logan when he walked in.

She went to jump up, but the nurse stepped right beside her. "Don't!" Olivia looked back to her leg, a little defeated, but then looked back to Logan and her smile returned. "I am O-K!" She gave him a thumbs up. "I have a small fracture on my left leg, but it'll be healed soon. I've got to wear this cool boot though." She nodded and held out one of the lollipops to Logan. It was red, and cherry flavored.

And that's when Natalie appeared. She startled Olivia... and impressed her too. Damn those knockers. Olivia had to blink a bit to make sure her eyes weren't deceiving her. She blushed as Natalie continued, and only let out a girlish "Hehehe" in nervous response. Izumo was just about to round the corner when Natalie burst out saying that, and he held tightly on the other side of the door. He was doing his best to keep himself from laughing his ass off right then and there.

When Logan and Natalie got a bit into it, he did rush around the corner. "Hey, hey, hey, hey. Let's not give the doctors reason to put us all in the psych ward..." Izumo pushed up his glasses. "Jeez, I can't take you," and it was the plural you, "anywhere..." He laughed and sighed at the same time, moving over to extend a hand to Olivia. "Izumo Kusanagi. Pleasure to meet a gal that can get Logan on edge." Olivia gladly shook. "Olivia Ramsdell. Glad to meet one of Logan's friends." She beamed, still blushing, to Logan.

Izumo then turned to his bud. "You didn't get hurt though, did you big guy?" And as he finished asking, Olivia's stomach let out a sound no female body should be capable of making. Hell, a male's body making that noise would warrant calling for a priest. "Oh right..." Olivia patted her stomach. "The hamburgers... Sorry Logan, I think they got left at the accident site..." Olivia looked rather sad about that. She wanted to eat what he was having too... "Once Natalie gets checked out, I say we go back to Homura and I'll get something on the stove. Might not be anything fancy, but I can make sure you're comfortable. Sound like a deal?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:21 pm

L o g a n B r a n t o n

Holy shit she was adorable. When Logan walked in and saw that little lady enjoying the child's candy, he couldn't help but smile at her. After that, he noticed the leg and that upset him. Actually, it pissed him off. He wasn't mad that there was an accident, because those happen. He wasn't even completely mad that she got hurt. He was pissed off because he should have been there with her when it happened, but was too fucking lazy to get off of the damn couch and take a walk with her. Sure, they had been shopping all morning, but that was no excuse for letting her go alone. "Well, I'm glad you're okay." Logan said as he walked around the bed to her side and pat her on the top of the head. He chuckled at her for thinking that boot was 'cool'. It wasn't exactly the word he would have used.

When Natalie entered, Logan could feel the embarrassment rising. The two of them got into one of their spats, which brought Izumo into the room. Izumo introduced himself, but what he said after got him a glare from Logan and a giggle from Natalie, who was happy to have Izumo pick on Logan with her. After Olivia introduced herself, Logan spoke up. "And that one is Izumo's mooch, Natalie Bone-The-Valet." Logan said. He couldn't pick on Izumo really, so he picked on Natalie. If Izumo had his back once and a while, it'd be differe, but nooo. He had to agree with everything Natalie said! Ugh. Would they fucking marry already!? "I am not a mooch!" Natalie walked over and hit Logan's shoulder. He winced and took a step back, sticking his hands back in his pockets and turning away.

"Nah, I'm fine. I think I got a few scrapes on my back, but that wasn't shit..." Logan lifted the side of his shirt. Moving along the glass did cut him a tiny bit, but it wasn't even enough to make him bleed. They were just small scrapes. Hearing the strangest noise come from Olivia's stomach, Logan blinked in surprise. He said nothing about it, knowing women usually had a problem when it came to commenting on food. He wasn't going to get caught in one of Natalie's 'are you calling her fat' moments. Nope. He refused. "Yeah, I need a drink..." Logan placed a hand over his face and sighed. "You need some manners." Natalie spoke up, picking an argument at him again. "Go get your damn head checked out you... stupid woman!" Logan was trying so hard not to yell, but it was getting hard.

Natalie hmph'd and stepped out of the room, "Olivia and I will have our girl talk at the bar then." Natalie turned the corner, sticking her tongue out at Logan before vanishing. Logan's left eye twitched. "Agh. Eh. Fff. Kuh. Aaack!!!" Logan froze for a moment, not wanting to rip out his own hair, and took a deep breath, "That woman... drives me insane..." His head popped up when he realized he ignored something and looked toward Olivia, "The hell are you apologizing for? We'll get something to eat in a bit; you just relax and I'll take care of ya. Alright?" Logan put his hands in his pockets and leaned back against the wall. The nurse walked in and said that Olivia was allowed to go because all other tests came back negative. "Alright, can we ditch Nat? I'd love to not deal with her tonight."

"Excuse me?" Natalie came back with her wraps around her head, "You're not ditching me anywhere. You just don't want me to tell Olivia all your dirty little secrets." Natalie giggled, but that obviously didn't sit well with Logan. He hadn't even thought of that at this point. What exactly did Natalie know about him? "You... keep your woman away from-..." "Your girl?" Natalie interrupted, calling Olivia Logan's girl. He froze for a moment and then looked to Natalie. "Will you stop!?" Logan was so fucking frustrated at thit point he felt like he could explode. Natalie realized this and sighed, "Fine, fine. I'll be nice. Just stop calling me a moocher, stop calling me Izumo's woman, and sto-..." "Oh, right. You want me to wait until it's fact first, I forgot." BANG! Logan was now face-floored.

"Come on, let's go." Natalie stepped out of the room and pulled up a wheel chair, "Got this for ya. Apparently you have to be wheeled out of here. I figured it'd also be better than walking for ya, at least for the first night." Within the hour, the four of them would be at the bar. Logan was sulking and sitting in the far back corner, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. He kept his arms crossed and refused to look over to the rest. "This is Logan's version of pouting..." Natalie told Olivia with a giggle following, "You'll get used to it... So, I know it may be none of my business, but I don't think Izumo or I have ever seen Logan like this about anyone, especially a woman. If you don't mind me asking... How exactly did you catch his eye? He's not exactly the easiest fish out there, ya know?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:52 am

"Hey, hey. It's Bonvalet." Izumo's tone was a little sharper than usual, in a way telling Logan not to do that again. What happened in Natalie's bedroom was her own business. He wasn't going to have Logan go that far. Some jokes he could tolerate, but that one not so much. Unfortunately, Izumo wasn't going to go gung-ho on Logan, so no save-the-day white knighting from him.

Izumo was caught off guard by Olivia's stomach, and it caused him to blink a few times. Soon a nurse came back for Natalie, and Izumo excused himself. He had put down 'partner' on the sheet just so he could make sure he was with her. He didn't want her to be alone and scared, after all. Olivia stayed in the room with Logan, and she giggled a bit when he said he'd take care of her. "I'm glad to be in your care then." Her face was still as red as a tomato.

Olivia and Izumo both turned to stone as Logan and Natalie had another spat. Hell, if it weren't for the fact that Izumo had the hots for Natalie and Olivia the same for Logan, the two of them would suggest for Natalie and Logan to get together. They argued like an old married couple anyways.

Olivia practically bounded into the wheelchair. She had never been in one before! She had been in the rolling office chairs before, but this was cooler! It was more secure! It had actual wheels! Olivia moved her arms around on it, having the chair zip by in the room. Olivia wheeled herself most of the way to the bar, outrunning Logan most of the time. She had even started a race with a horse-and-buggy when Logan interrupted her to tell her to make a turn. The chair actually drifted a bit, and soon they made it to the bar. Izumo and Natalie had arrived already, as the scooter Izumo owned was far faster than any wheelchair.

As Logan sat down, pouting, Izumo brought him a beer—cold and still in the bottle. He smiled at the guy and stepped into the back to the small oven. He kept. He was going to cook some quick hamburgers for the four-and-a-half (Izumo cooks a bit extra for Logan) of them. Olivia, on the other hand, was having fun talking with Natalie. She was cool! They were sitting at the bar on the high stools, and Olivia spun around in hers a little.

Olivia stopped spinning when Natalie asked her question. It was... Olivia blinked a bit. Had she caught Logan's eye? Logan had caught hers, but... He didn't deny it. Puzzles clicked around in her brain, and a piece came right into place. He didn't deny calling her his. "Uhh... I... Hehehe... Logan was visiting my Professor in Colburn earlier this year... He met with him, and they knew each other quite well. Well, Professor had a girlfriend at his house, and he asked me to leave. I think she wasn't happy because we interrupted them about to have sex or something..."

Olivia said that last bit so casually, even Izumo raised an eyebrow from the other side of the wall. "But so we got to talking, and we fell on the ice a few times... He was a good guy. I just wish he'd drink tea more often..." And like a truck, Olivia's next question popped into her head. "Oh! How about you? How did you and your boyfriend meet?" Olivia blinked, and Izumo jumped back, banging into the wall in the kitchen.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:39 pm

L o g a n B r a n t o n

Problem was, it really wasn't a joke. Logan was completely serious about what he said toward Natalie. Izumo would also understand that he only says things like that because she goes out on date after date with scum, scum, a user, and more scum. If the woman would stop doing that, and then bringing Izumo into the bullshit, Logan wouldn't have a negative thing to say about the woman. They'd just do their normal arguing, which was more stupid shit than anything else. "Fine." Logan rolled his eyes, "Get all protective and shit... Whatever." Logan version of pouting commence here, at least for the moment. When Natalie and Izumo left the room, Logan waved his arms like worms toward them, as if trying to send some sort of vibes in their direction. In other words, he was being dumb.

"I'm glad to be in your care then." Logan stopped his 'vibing' and looked back to her. He blinked a couple times and then smiled, before poking her cheek. "You're all red." Logan told her, a little curious as to the reason, "Sorry if I'm embarrassing you or something... That woman just drives me nuts." Logan took in a deep breath and sighed it out in irritation. A few moments passed and Natalie and Izumo returned when Logan had said something about ditching Natalie. A few things lead to another and Logan was once again in his pout mode, sitting in a corner of Izumo's bar, away from wher-... who he wanted to be near. He could hear a little bit of the talking, which made him more and more irritated, "Stop asking questions about me, damn it! It's none of your damn business, stupid woman!"

"Oh my god she's so cute." Natalie just could not stop thinking that, especially when Olivia was spinning around in her chair. Natalie listened as Olivia answered her question, but couldn't remember who Logan knew in Colburn. She was sure something was mentioned a few times. Family, maybe? And then this line came up,  "I think she wasn't happy because we interrupted them about to have sex or something..." Logan spit out his beer and began coughing heavily, hitting his own chest to ease it. Natalie was busting up at Logan's reaction. Once Logan was able to stop coughing and could breathe again, he cleared his throat. "Is that what they were doing?!" Logan thought, trying to remember exactly what happened that day, "That bastard lied to me... Actin' like they weren't even a thing."

"Ha, I don't think that guy drinks anything more than beer." Natalie raised an eyebrow, looking back at Logan like he was dumb, "You're gonna be a good influence on him. I can't even imagine what he's done to his liver at this point in life." Logan just rolled his eyes and looked away. And then she asked the question that caused Logan to burst into his own laughter. "You okay over there Izumo?" he said, holding his stomach and finally getting up to join the rest. Natalie was just blushing and looking away. "Well... I don't exactly have a boyfriend..." she said. "You know who she's talking about." Logan sat next to Olivia on the stools, good place to not get hit by Natalie, "You see Olivia, these two are stupid." Natalie narrowed her eyes at him and clenched her jaw, about to hit him again, "What?"

"You heard me... When you're having problems, who do you call? Izumo. When some guy you go on a date with ditches you, who do you call? Izumo. When you get into a fiery accident with a trolley, who do you call? Izumo." Logan said and then started speaking louder to make sure Izumo could hear, even though he obviously could before, "And each of those times, no matter what's going on, who shows up to make sure that Natalie is okay? Izumo!! I wonder why?!!!" Logan picked up his beer and took a drink before looking back to Olivia, "These two have known each other for years. She can't seem to find a decent guy, and he refuses to date anyone... Will they admit that it's because the one they want to date is eac-" BANG! Logan was once again face-floored. "You talk way too much."

"Ooowwww!" Logan sat up and rubbed the back of his head where a bump soon appeared, "WELL IT'S TRUE!!" He stood up and pointed a finger toward Natalie, "Tell me, I'm wrong." "You're wrong." "Liar!" Natalie turned away from everyone, crossed her arms, and pouted. When she looked back, she smirked. "Izumo is my favorite person, but that doesn't mean he wants to date me." Natalie worded that every carefully because she wasn't entirely sure Logan was wrong at this point, "You on the other hand have never let a girl stay over, never gotten so nervous when she might be hurt, and never would have risked your own life for anyone but Izumo before today... So why don't you stop being stupid and ask the little lady on a date?" "Double." Wait what? Natalie was taken aback. What did he mean?

"I was gonna ask Olivia out without you telling me, so if she says yes and is okay with it..." Logan stood up straight, putting his hands in his pockets and smirking at Izumo, "We make it a double date. At least then Izumo could hit me if I'm about to mess up; He's the smooth talker, not me." That was a lot to admit in front of everyone here, but he trusted them. He then looked to Olivia, "So... wh-what do you say? Would you go out on a date with me?" "I... uhh... uhh... uhhhhhhh...."  Olivia would look around the room, not at anything or anyone in particular. "Umm... I don't know I think so you're so cool you're handsome you have nice hair you have a cool apartment even if you do need to pick up the laundry you have cool hair you're cool you took me shopping youhelped me out yousavedme soIdunnomaybeyesyesyes." The more she spoke, the faster her words came out.

Logan was getting more and more nervous as she talked, but it became harder to understand her until those last three yes' came out. Natalie was giggling like a school girl, "That is so cuuuute! Finally, Logan is actually interested in someone." Logan sat back down on the stool next to Olivia and set his head on the counter. Apparently, that had worn him out. "I don't think I've ever been so damn nervous in my life." Logan had a mind to say excluding earlier today, but that wasn't entirely nervousness. It was more fear and wanting Olivia to be okay. And it was then that Natalie realized that it was pretty much her and Izumo's turn, but she couldn't even get up the courage to turn toward him. What was this? She wasn't used to actually being nervous about a date. Was what Logan said actually true?

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:12 pm

"I dunno if he was lying about that... I just know she seemed really grumpy. I don't know why... So the only thing I could think of was that they were about to have their own private time and we interrupted it. Oh! That's right. He fell on me once, thanks to the ice. But then I fell on top of him." Olivia giggled, remembering how he was.

Izumo gave a thumbs-up from around the wall to Logan. He was not coming around the corner with his face as red as the ketchup bottle he was going to be bringing out. He inhaled and exhaled. Olivia looked a little sad when Natalie said those two weren't a couple. She was wrong... Aw. She cocked her head to the side when Logan said they were stupid though. She was curious as to what he meant.

Logan ranted and ranted, and eventually, Izumo rounded the corner—his own bear and four burgers on a tray. His glasses hid his eyes well, and he immediately began drinking when he set the tray down. This was going to be a long day. Izumo nor Olivia did anything beyond look at Logan when he hit the floor. He kinda deserved it, and Izumo was slightly happy he was shut up. He had his own reasons for not dating Natalie.

He took another drink as Natalie made her statement about them. It's not like he didn't want to date her... But Izumo didn't want to get her in more danger. Plus, she could get any man she wanted in this town. Why settle for the lowly bartender? The the idea of a double-date came up. Olivia was stuck, as was Izumo. "I... uhh... uhh... uhhhhhhh...."  Olivia would look around the room, not at anything or anyone in particular. "Umm... I don't know I think so you're so cool you're handsome you have nice hair you have a cool apartment even if you do need to pick up the laundry you have cool hair you're cool you took me shopping youhelped me out yousavedme soIdunnomaybeyesyesyes." The more she spoke, the faster her words came out.

Thankfully, Logan understood what she meant so she didn't need to repeat herself. Izumo was a little stuck though. But he knew he wanted to do this. So he turned to Natalie, and took a long swig of his beer. "I think it'd be fun, so why not? Think about it, we'd get to see Logan flustered and get to see what he'd look like all dressed up. I think he'd look weird in a tux, but I think it'd be hilarious to see him in one."

"Besides, it just means it's one less dinner I have to cook for you." He joked a bit, and passed out the burgers to everyone. They weren't anything special, and were just greasy bar-burgers. "If Professor was in town, it could be a triple date..." Olivia spoke up, a little sad that Alain wasn't in Varedia. At least to her knowledge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:34 pm