Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Clarity [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Clarity [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Clarity [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Clarity [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Clarity [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Clarity [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Clarity [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Clarity [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Clarity [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Clarity [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Clarity [Closed] Empty Clarity [Closed]

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:25 am

Clarity [Closed] Header3_zpsfkxuckti

This has been one hell of a long trip, but the group finally made it through to the Crags and followed Nadia into a small forest. It was hot and very uncomfortable in this place. As they got closer, Luxanna was able to zoom in on the tracker and get a better estimation for Nadia's location. Within the last few hours, Luxanna's constant worry had fallen, but confusion had replaced it. She quickened the group, wanting to get to Nadia quickly. But when they got to a certain point, within a mile of Nadia, Luxanna stopped. She looked up from the tracking device and looked up to the last edge of the forest that had been surrounding them. Nadia had recently begun moving, but why? She wasn't even moving normally. "Nadia usually walks in a line... and much faster than this..." Luxanna started walking again, picking up her pace to a jog as she hurried along. The dot on the tracking device had stopped moving, so Luxanna quickened her pace until she was in the area, but Nadia wasn't there. "Shit, shit, shit, shit..." Luxanna looked around in a panic, wondering where Nadia was now. "It says she's here, where is she!?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Clarity [Closed] Empty Re: Clarity [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:43 am

Clarity [Closed] TsuMasa

The trip since Iserlohn was mostly in silence. Tsubine was still in a bad mood from her experiences there. And Masamune was just ready to get to Nadia. The only thing really said that wasn't Tsubine giving directions was Masamune's hourly "Are we there yet?" But they finally got there. Tsubine dismounted from her horse and let Luxanna lead. She just carried up the rear. Aquila guarded the horses like the good bird he was. Masamune was glad because that bird did not like him. Every morning, Masamune was awoken by Aquila's screeching in his face.

When they got to where Luxanna stopped, Masamune's eyes widened. He started to look around. She wasn't there. At all. And then, something nearly blinded him. A reflection from a glint of metal got his eye, and he ran over to pick up something. His face turned serious as he turned to Luxanna and Tsubine. "'Ey Lux..." And he held up one of Nadia's hairpieces. Tsubine's eyes widened, knowing that it was probably not a good sign. "It's one of 'ers, yeah." Masamune then began to yell out for Nadia. Tsubine just looked around, wanting to see if there was any sign of movement. And then, she saw something. She couldn't make it out, but it did appear humanoid. Tsubine pointed in the direction of the movement. "Luxanna, Masamune, there is something moving over there." Masamune turned to see what Luxanna's lady friend saw...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 14, 2015 3:53 am

Luxanna jumped off her horse as Masamune held the hair piece up. Nadia was never supposed to take that off. Luxanna's breathing was becoming heavy, like she was about to have a panic attack. Then Tsubine mentioned seeing something or someone and Luxanna's attention shot toward it. Tsubine was right. There was someone over there. It was moving away from them, but Luxanna couldn't tell exactly what it was. It was through way too many trees. "Stay here." she told the other two. She walked forward, moving toward it as she moved carefully and quietly through the trees that blocked her sight. Finally, Luxanna made it through the trees and popped out the edge of the forest.

Ahead of her was a woman with her clothes toward through, blood stained hair, and more blood and bruises all over her body. Luxanna recognized her immediately. It was Nadia and she was walking toward an extremely high cliff. "Nadia!" Luxanna shouted in a demanding way, but there was no response. Nadia kept walking and Luxanna's eyes widened when she realized the woman wasn't going to stop. "STOP!" Luxanna began running forward as fast as she could. "NAAADIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!" Luxanna let out the most horrified and fear filled scream as she watched Nadia's foot go over the edge of the cliff. Nadia's body fell and Luxanna continued running until she herself ran off of that cliff. She was able to grab Nadia before they vanished over the cliff and held her close as their fall would continue...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:13 am

Clarity [Closed] TsuMasa

Tsubine and Masamune didn't listen to Luxanna. They gave her a little bit of a head start, but they still followed her. Masamune was about to run out after Nadia when... she walked off of a cliff. Luxanna followed, and Masamune screamed for them both—tears forming. He wasn't going to lose them. He couldn't lose them. He was about to run too, but a glint of steel shot past him as Tsubine moved at a speed that was far above inhuman. And while she ran, Tsubine's arm was extend. And she was yelling for Luxanna. As she got to the cliff, she stopped yelling for just a moment. She had one small chant to say as she lept off the edge. "Let my body bring forth nature's wrath!"

Tsubine's back began to glow. And then the rest of her body became white light. As the three fell, Tsubine's shape changed. No longer was a slender, curvaceous woman. No longer was it even human. Tsubine grew large enough to carry five or six people comfortably. Her body was covered in white scales, and her eyes were large and gold. She had wings sprouting from her back, and her arms and legs both ended in deadly claws. No longer was Tsubine human. Tsubine was now a dragon.

And instead of yelling, she roared. Tsubine folded her wings back, giving herself needed speed until she got under both Nadia and Luxanna. Then, she unfolded the massive black wind-sails and caught them both on her back. With only a few flaps, Tsubine had brought them both back up to the cliff face. She rolled them both off, and Masamune rushed to them. His eyes were wide and stained with tears from everything that just happened. Tsubine began to glow again, and she slowly reverted back to normal. Well, except for the fact that every bit of cloth she had on was now gone. She was lucky she had armor covering certain areas. But her breasts were exposed for the time being. Tsubine ran over to Luxanna, tears in her eyes as well. "Luxanna?! Answer me, are you okay?!"

At the same time, Masamune was over the bloodied Nadia. Tears were falling from his eyes onto her. And then, he brought her in for a tight hug. He wasn't going to let her go any time soon either. "Nadia, dammit, don' do stupid shit like 'dat again. Yer gonna give me a heart attack. Or yer gonna get me killed savin' yer ass. I can't be havin' ya die on me. Ya mean too much to me."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:37 am

There wasn't a moment that Luxanna let go of Nadia. As they fell, she saw Tsubine fall with and suddenly transform. She'd be preoccupied with the idea of dying if her companion hadn't suddenly turned into a shiny white dragon! The two were caught and Luxanna stared at the dragon with wide eyes until they got to the cliff and she and Nadia were rolled off. She was able to prevent Nadia from hitting the ground and separated from her for only a moment as Masamune took Nadia away. Luxanna looked to Tsubine as she reformed and hurried over to her half-naked. She heard Tsubine's question, but her reply didn't come. Instead, she blinked a few times and turned her head back to Nadia and crawled over. Nadia didn't say a thing. Her eyes were dull, her body highly damaged, and she was unresponsive. "Nadia!" Luxanna crawled around to the other side and grabbed Nadia's shoulders.

"You listen to me god damn it. Wake up, NOW!" Luxanna commanded Nadia in a tone that even Masamune hadn't heard before. To anyone that knew her, it was frightening. Nadia blinked once and her eyes slowly faded back into focus. "...Mo-... I..." Nadia struggled to talk. Her eyes shifted over to Masamune and stared. She just stared at the man who was holding her up and kept blinking over and over and over again. "Nadia!" Luxanna shook her again, but her eyes never left Masamune. "I know yo-... MASA!" Nadia's eyes widened and a massive smile popped onto her face. She jumped up and flung her arms around his neck and began snuggling her face into him. A moment later, she realized the pain she was in and froze. "Ow..." she looked down to her body and at her hands. "What happened? Did I fall out of the tree again?" That would have been a reasonable explanation if there weren't three parallel slash marks opening up her entire back. "What happened to my clothes?" Luxanna just sighed, pat Nadia's head, and stood up. She walked over to Tsubine and placed her head on the woman's shoulder. "Thank you..." Luxanna wrapped her arms around Tsubine and held on. "Thank you..."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:07 am

Clarity [Closed] TsuMasa

Masamune wasn't letting her go. He couldn't. He wouldn't. This was his Nadia. There were none like it, and this one is his. But she was hurt. She wasn't responding. And then Luxanna crawled over and began to scare the hell out of Masamune. "Why the hell are you yelling at her?!" Masamune was actually angry at Luxanna, but... Then it worked. Somehow what Luxanna did snapped Nadia out of whatever trance was going on in her head.

Masamune's tears turned into joy as she snuggled into him. He just held her tighter. "Don' scare me like dat again." When she called out ow, Masamune actually did let her go. He noticed the blood on his hands. She didn't seem to know what was giong on either... "I dunno, Nadia. Yer a little too beat up fer dat... Yer gonna be fine though."

Tsubine just watched, smiling at how well things turned out. And then Luxanna held onto her. That made Tsubine's heart pound. But why? Why was her heart pounding like this? She began to shake a little, but then she rested her cheek against Luxanna's head. And at the same time, her hand began to stroke the back of Luxanna's head. This was to comfort the woman. Well, it was to comfort both of them. "There is no need for thanks... But you are welcome. I am glad you and your friend are both safe... You are brave and loyal, Luxanna. And I witnessed that by watching you run after your friend. Normal people would not have done that." Her tone was low and matronly. She was only doing this to help Luxanna.

And then, Tsubine realized something. She blinked a few times, and her face turned as red as the stains across Nadia's clothing and body. "Um... Luxanna... Can I go get dressed?" Tsubine's voice wasn't matronly, and was instead normal—well, normal for the situation of being half-naked and embracing someone you care about but aren't dating. Once Luxanna let her go, Tsubine ducked behind a tree. Masamune, with Nadia in tow most likely, walked over to Luxanna. "Ya okay, Lux?" Once he got an answer to that, he turned serious. This was not a good look for Masamune. "I know Nadia has her memory problems... But the fuck was that? And how'd ya just make her snap out of it like 'dat? And this isn't somethin' that can wait. I need to know, Luxanna." The fact Masamune said her full name was proof that he was serious...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:46 am

"Heh... She's not just a friend..." Luxanna said wiping a single tear. "Remember? I told you..." Luxanna looked back to Nadia and Masamune. "She's like my little girl..." She looked back to Tsubine with a soft smile, one that she hadn't held the entire time that she and Tsubine knew each other. "Oh..." Luxanna just noticed it herself. She cleared her throat and looked away. "O-Of course. Sorry." She couldn't help but take a second glance as Tsubine went hiding behind the tree though. Now that Nadia was safe, her worry had faded and she felt a thousand times better. The only thing that angered her was not knowing what happened to Nadia, especially because she knew she never would. Masamune and Nadia came over to Luxanna. Nadia kept herself clinging to Masamune's arm and laying her head on his shoulder. "Your clothes are barely covering you..." Luxanna said to Nadia before Masamune had a chance to speak. She just wanted to see if Masamune would look. Either way, once Masamune asked, she just stepped over to Nadia and pulled the white haired girl in and held on.

"She just needed a familiar voice..." Luxanna said as she and Nadia hugged, "You know how she is... There are only two people in this world she might listen to... And we can't give her a choice in the matter, can we? Otherwise... she still won't listen..." Luxanna laughed and kissed Nadia's forehead. "I have never... been so scared in my life..." Luxanna admitted as tears began streaming down her cheeks. A moment later, it was a full on sob that Luxanna just could not control... Seeing this both confused and made Nadia sad. She leaned into Luxanna and hugged tightly.

"I'm sorry..." she said and Luxanna just embraced tighter. "I'm so sorry... I'm sorry."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 8:06 pm