Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Back Home Again [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Back Home Again [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Back Home Again [Closed] Empty Back Home Again [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 10, 2016 11:12 pm

Back Home Again [Closed] Header%201_zpslua6msza

There was something funny going on... The idea of Logan moving miles and miles away from his home to stay with a woman was almost laughable to some people. It seemed completely impossible. He just wasn't that type of man. Logan was supposed to be the tough guy who didn't really care about anyone, especially some woman. But his soft side often showed when coupled with Olivia. She was different. She was the only person he had a hard time saying no to. He didn't really want to say no anyways. So when the idea of moving from Varedia to Colburn came up, there was little hesitation or thought backing it up. He wanted to be with her because with her, he was someone special.

It had been a week since he had officially moved in with her. He didn't have to bring much. He had one pair of shoes and very few clothes. The small amount of belongings he brought with him barely made a dent in the amount of space she had. When arriving, he realized the two of them were going to share a bed. She offered the master bedroom even though there was a second bedroom. Who was he to deny something like that? She was the one who said they were a couple, so they might as well act like it, so he took up her offer about the bed. He woke up every morning right next to the cutest little angel he'd ever seen. This morning was no different and there was no doubt that he absolutely loved it...

Logan sat up in bed and stretched. He was still a little shy around her, especially since he was now living in her family home. He slept fully clothed, was careful when exiting the shower, and was even more careful about what he left laying around. He wasn't this cautious back at his own place, but he felt the need to sort of honor where she lived. She had grown up here after all. Logan had even been running through memories of his childhood, wondering if he had known her way back then, but nothing was coming to mind. He looked down to the sleeping beauty next to him and then to the clock. She hadn't set the alarm. Did she forget about her school? He chuckled and lightly shook her shoulder.

"Olivia... Wake up. You're going to be late, you know? It's your first day back... Don't want to do that."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Back Home Again [Closed] Empty Re: Back Home Again [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:04 am

Back Home Again [Closed] Header14
    It was a shame that some of Logan's clothing was always unvailable to him. Today, it was a simple black shirt with a single white stripe down the middle. Too bad he couldn't wear it. Olivia was too comfortable sleeping in it. Since she started sharing a bed with Logan, she would wear panties (except for one night) and one of his shirts. She'd cuddle up inside of him, getting his essence all over her. It was warm like a sunny day, and she couldn't sleep any better. Logan was probably also a little uncomfortable in the mornings too. Olivia wound herself around Logan like a snake coiling on its dinner. She drooled a bit onto his chest this particular morning. She was dreaming of chocolate.

Olivia stirred herself awake while Logan shook her. She didn't wanna be awake. She was having good dreams. Then the fact that it was Logan waking her made her smile and stir further awake. She made a few happy groans as she uncoiled. It was an odd thing to her—waking up beside someone. Olivia smiled widely and gave Logan three quick kisses on his cheeks and mouth. She giggled lightly and rubbed her head against his. "It'd be worth it because of you, Logan." Olivia spoke with a voice sweeter than sugar.

She stretched and hopped out of bed, quickly grabbing her clothing from the floor. "Sorry I have to leave you alone..." Olivia said apologetically. "I know I don't have much to do here, but I only have a short day today..." Olivia began to take off Logan's shirt, but she realized that he hadn't actually seen that much of her. As the oversized shirt reached the top of her pink, lacy panties, Olivia blushed and ran into the bathroom to finish dressing. She left the door cracked though so they could talk.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:30 am

If Logan had a cuteness overload button, she probably would have hit it. He didn't care about the drool or that she clung to him like a koala to a tree throughout the night. It was nice she felt so safe and comfortable with him. "I don't know about that..." he chuckled and stood up, stretching his back, "I think I'd prefer you acing all of your classes and graduating on time. No missing anything." He tapped at her nose once before she began getting dressed. He had an urge to smoke, but never did it in her house. "Don't apologize. I was thinking about heading over to Alain's today. I've been back here for a week now and I don't think he knows I'm around, so it'll be a nice surprise." Logan said with a chuckle as he just watched her. She quickly realized what she was doing, which he knew she would, and ran into the bathroom. "And that was a sight to last me the entire day anyway, so... I'm good." He mumbled while she got dressed. "You said you had a short day? Well, if you get off and I'm not here, I'm over at Alain's... You can head over there and we could maybe spend the day hangin' out with him and that... girl. What the hell wa... Serena? Would you be up for doing that?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 12:52 am

Back Home Again [Closed] Header14
    Olivia giggled again when her nose was tapped. She had begun to like that. It was a sweet gesture that only Logan did. To repay him, she hopped slightly and gave him a kiss on his nose. Butterflies in her stomach was too mellow of an expression for what she felt right now. It was the feeling of the sun hitting your head as you woke up from a midsummer nap. It was the first tingle of warmth after the fire ate the cold from your fingertips. It was the second bite of your favorite meal. Olivia was, most definitely, in love.

Olivia darted into the bathroom, and she took a moment to calm down. She almost wanted to let him see. It'd be one less thing she'd have to get off of her chest. Pun intended. She decided against it and dressed herself as quickly as she could. She made sure her hair and makeup and other fashionable things a lady has were in order, and then she smiled a wide smile and giggled. "Serenity." She corrected as she stepped out of the bathroom. "And yeah, I'd definitely be down for that."

Olivia gave Logan a hug as she grabbed a satchel carrying books and other scholarly materials."Just be careful on your way there." Olivia hopped up and gave Logan a kiss on the cheek, leaving behind a faint pink imprint of her lips. She smiled again, giggled, and spun around as she left. "And around there. Don't make Serenity angry, or else~"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:23 am

Logan scrunched his nose for a moment after she kissed him. She was too damn cute for her own good. "Oh, yes. Right. Serenity. Ironic... I swear she'd bite my head off if she could..." Logan laughed a bit. It was time for Olivia to be off and he returned the hug. "You be careful on your way to school. Have a good day and learn somethin'." he said. He apparently deserved another kiss. It was a good thing he was good at controlling his blush otherwise he'd be as red as his hair. Congratulations Olivia, Achievement Unlocked. He waved as she began leaving and froze when he got an "or else" when it came to making Serenity angry. "I won't." he said and watched her as she walked off to school, "Much." He chuckled at his little addition. He slipped on his shoes and locked up the house.

It was a little bit of a walk back home. Well, his old home. His home was with Olivia now. He wasn't being stealthy and it was early enough in the morning that he hoped to catch everyone by surprise. Unfortunately for him, someone was already awake and cleaning up the kitchen. Out of the corner of her eye, Serenity noticed the man approaching. Her eyes widened and she pursed her lips in annoyance. "No, no, no!!" she mumbled a bit. Alain was still asleep. She would have to stop this intruder from invading her home! She grabbed... the broom! The perfect weapon. By the time she got to it, Logan was at the front door. She hurries over and didn't let him knock. "No! Go away!" Serenity said, armed and dangerous. Logan smirked and talked at her, "Aw, come on! I came all this way!"

"I don't care!" she yelled in a whisper. Yeah, yelled in a whisper. People do it, I swear. "You really aren't going to let me in?" Logan asked and she nodded in reply. Logan shrugged and began walking around the house. Serenity remembered the back door wasn't locked and hurried back there. She locked in on time and smiled as she returned to the living room to see him standing there with a smug smile. "You forgot to lock this one." he pointed his thumb back to the front door. "Go away!" "No." Serenity began swinging the broom at him and he started dodging her attacks. Shiro, their little puppy, came down to join the fun and began barking at Logan and Serenity like a mad yapper. "Aww, you guys got a dog? He's cute!" Logan went over and picked the little guy up, hugging and petting him.

"PUT HIM DOWN!" she yelled and swung the broom at Logan again, but with a little more force than usual. "WHOA!" Logan dodged back and fell on his ass, "Come on! I'm just here to see Alain for a bit. I won't cause no trouble and I ain't touchin' your damn diary again, I swear. I told Olivia I wouldn't make you mad. Just a visit!" Logan was being sincere. He had his fun at the beginning of all this, but he could tell that the joke wasn't getting a little too serious for Serenity. She wanted him out and he understood why. He had kind invaded her privacy last time. For a moment, Serenity thought he was being truthful. She thought about letting him stay, but quickly changed her mind. She shook her head. "Come on, Serena. Just for an hour or so?" Serenity was taken aback, "My name is SERENITY!" she swung at him again and Logan dodged realizing he fucked up her name again, "AGH! AND NO! I DON'T WANT YOU HERE TO PICK ON ME AGAIN! BESIDES, ALAIN IS ASLEEP ANYWAY SO GO HOME!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:34 am

Yap. Yap yap yap. YAP YAP YAPPITY YAP! Alain was regretting his decision to share his home. It was getting too much at times. Sure there were bonuses, namely cuteness. But he was tired of his shoes getting chewed up, and this was the second time this week he'd been awoken by Shiro barking. Shiro was adorable, and he'd make a great guard dog for Serenity, but for fuck's sake could that dog shut up?!

Alain mumbled something about an aged screamer and began to dress himself. He yawned about ten times before finally making his way downstairs. He was about to comment on the racket, but he heard Logan's voice. He was surprised. Not just because Logan was here, but because there wasn't more racket. Like, a lot more. Alain was expecting a full-blown war between the two of them. But no, it was just a broom and a dog versus Logan. Alain was betting on the dog. "Serenity, he used to call me Alan for the whole first year we knew one another."

Alain stepped off the last stair and walked over to Serenity, patting the top of her head. "Good choice with the broom. He's a bit more scared of the mop though." Alain grinned, reminding Logan of the time Alain scared the crap out of Logan with a mop at night. It was a fun night, and Logan had gotten back at Alain, but Alain still held the fact that a mop scared him over Logan's head. It was amusing. "So Logan, why are you here? In Colburn. Don't you live in Varedia now?" Alain still had a bit of a tan from his vacation, and he still looked like he was basking in the glow of a new lover.

Last edited by Tsubine on Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:11 am

Serenity and Logan both stopped when they heard Alain's voice. Logan was the first to speak up. "Dude, your woman is crazy! I know I'm not a blood relative or anything, but come on?! Am I not allowed to come here? I did grow up here too. And I don't remember that!" Logan crossed his legs and slouched in frustration. He knew he messed up on names. He did that a lot, but it was embarrassing to remember he kept calling Alain Alan. This guy had so much dirt on him it's not even funny! Serenity stayed in battle position, ready to hit Logan more if need be, until Alain tapped her head and she calmed down. She lowered the broom and realized. "Oh no... I'm sorry, did we wake you?" she asked semi-sadly. She still had a smile. She was glad he was awake. That meant he could spend more time with her and not with the bed. This was so much better for her. Alain made her so happy!

"Oh, okay." Serenity realized what Alain said and rushed to the closet. She returned with the mop and stepped back to Alain's side. Logan narrowed his eyes. This just wasn't fair. This was his home too... Now he just missed Olivia. She'd protect him from this maniac. At least, he hoped she would. She did kinda threaten him about making Serenity mad. Was this like a "bros before hoes" thing? What was it, "sisters before misters"? God, he hoped not. If he didn't have his childhood home to come back to, he better have Olivia. That wasn't being taken away from him. Hell no. Logan stood up, still holding the hyper little pup in his arms and petting the top of it's head. "Well, no... I actually moved back a week ago." "NO! DEVIL BE GONE!" Serenity went to hit him with the mop and Logan dove behind the couch really quick. "No, no! I'm living with Olivia, damn it! I'm not gonna be living here! Stop with the mop!"

Serenity was surprised and looked to the mop. "No way, it worked. Hehehe. Rawr."

Back Home Again [Closed] Header%201_zpsqaumjl1i
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 4:42 pm

To be fair, Alain could have spent time with Serenity and the bed together. But that was not a current relationship goal. Alain chuckled lightly as he fiddled with his night shirt, letting one button be undone. It was just Logan and Serenity. He could be a little more relaxed. "As much as you don't like it, Logan is the closest thing I've had to a brother. He's welcome here. There's a reason why when I change the locks, I still send him a copy of the key." Alain gave an apologetic smile to Serenity. Then he turned to Logan with the same smile. "But Serenity is only slightly lower than I am when it comes to the rules of the house. If she says you should go and I'm not around, it's her call."

Alain blinked when Logan said that he moved back. That was kind-of nice. Logan, his best guy friend, was now around again. Sure Lucas was a great friend, but Logan allowed for Alain to be a bit more rebellious. He snickered as Serenity nearly bapped him with the mop. His eyes widened as Logan brought up Olivia and his new living situation. "Huh, so you actually are dating her now." Alain spoke with genuine surprise. "No offense, but I thought she might have given up considering you can be dense at times." Alain smiled. "Good for you though. You've got the second-cutest girl in Arcadia." He wrapped his arm around Serenity to signify that she was the cutest.

"Olivia is an energetic one though. And it's not the sugar, so don't even think of taking that away. Dad tried to do that once when he was taking care of her, and he said that was one of the worst temper-tantrums he'd ever seen." Alain shook his head, "So you've been living with her for a week, huh? How are you liking living back in Colburn?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:08 pm

When Logan was called his brother, Serenity fell silent. Now there were things she had to think about. Well, for that moment at least. She didn't think too long. It was her call when Alain wasn't around. That caused her to smirk in an almost evil way, but with those puffed up cheeks it was hard to tell. When Logan mentioned Olivia, Serenity's eyes lit up. She remembers that they were friends when they separated in Varedia! Serenity didn't have to be jealous anymore since Logan was with her too. Serenity bounced a bit and threw her arms around Alain when he implied she was the cutest. She giggled happily. Logan's expression dulled, "I won't even argue it because if I say anything, she'll hit me with the damn mop. You know how dirty those things are? I ain't bringin' that into Olivia's house."

With a gasp of excitement, Serenity lunged forward, dropping the mop, and hugged Logan. "... NO, NO. WEIRD. STOP IT. ALAIN, GET YOUR GREEN MONSTER OFF OF ME!" Logan even tried crawling away, but Serenity was clingy as all hell. "Hehehe. You better make Olivia happy or I'll have to beat you up with the mop again. And I'll make sure it's extra dirty then." Serenity got back up and hurried to the kitchen. "I'll make everyone a nice big breakfast!" Once that was done and Serenity was off, Alain mentioned something about sugar. "Yeah, I like the energy though. She keeps me wanting to stay off the couch, ya know?" Logan glanced off for a moment with a softened expression, but that faded and he looked back to Alain, "Colburn is boring. Nothing has changed. People are still "small town" and do nothing interesting. The only reason this town is on the map is because of the Academy. It's so dull..."

Back Home Again [Closed] Header%201_zpsqaumjl1i
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 5:50 pm

Alain burst out laughing when Logan started to freak out. It was hilarious. It was also fantastic because this meant that Serenity might just stop being hostile to Logan. It was something that had bothered Alain, but he had no idea how to bring it up. "You're not going to get away from her," Alain said in-between laughs. "She has a grip like an iron vice."

When Logan said something about energy and staying off of the couch, Alain's eyebrow raised. The implications Logan gave were on the lewder side, and he would be surprised if they had gotten that far. He asked with his face and not his words if that's what he meant. As the conversation turned to Colburn, Alain smiled and took his seat in his chair, sitting across from Logan. "That's one of the downsides and upsides to this town." He sighed. "The small town vibe is good for scholars like me because there's little hustle and bustle. When we want that, we can just go and take a vacation. There isn't much to do unless you own something to do, but it's still a nice town."

A few hours later, the sun was high in the sky. The three of them had smoothed over some rough patches in the hopefully-upcoming friendship between Logan and Serenity. The three laughed and joked and ate great food. Alain seemed very relaxed, almost as much as he was when it was just him and Serenity. Then, there was a slow knocking at the door. Alain looked to the door, then remembered that Olivia might be coming by. "Olivia, if that's you, come on in. Door's unlocked." A pause. Then there was the distinct sound of the doorknob turning.

Olivia walked in, her head down. She dropped her satchel of books beside the door. Small droplets formed on the wooden floor, and Olivia looked up. Her face was red with exhaustion, embarrassment, and tears. The lines of two wet streams stained her cheeks. She saw Logan and immediately began crying again. She ran around the couch and dove into Logan's chest, weeping hard. Alain looked on in stunned silence.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:01 pm

Making Alain laugh was one of the things that Serenity lived for. It only made her hold on tighter, which made Logan freak out more. This was gonna be a good day! And a good day starts off with a good breakfast: eggs, bacon, sausage, and pancakes. Of course, Serenity could only partake in her specially made meal. She wasn't going to kill herself this time. It was too nice of a day for that! While she cooked, the men talked in the living room.

Logan saw that expression, repeated what he said in his mind, and then mentally facepalmed. "No." was all he replied with. It wasn't his business anyway! Was it? Was that something that brothers talked about? Maybe. "No, we haven't gotten that far. How about you two?" Logan motioned toward the kitchen. Was this appropriate conversation? They were brothers, right? Even if Alain hated to say it. Hmph. Logan wasn't that bad of a guy...

"Yeah, but unless you're going to the Academy, there ain't no way to have fun and that's annoyin'. It's why I left this town in the first place. Only reason I'm back is cause she wants to graduate... She also still stays in her Dad's home, so I don't want to pull her away from that." Logan explained. The entire time, he was sitting on the ground, playing with Shiro. The little guy was biting his sleeve and he pretended to want it back.

Over the time catching up with each other and creating the beginnings of a friendship with Alain's little monster, Logan explained moving here, what he's been doing for the week, complimenting Serenity's food to make her happy (though it was damn good), and informed them that Olivia would likely be showing up. They were able to laugh and both Serenity and Logan were able to be around each other. The mop was put back in the closet! After a while,  Olivia indeed showed up. Logan heard the knock and his expression soured. Something happened. Alain told her to come in and she did. He watched her movements and his heart began to race. When she looked up and began crying again, his expression turned to worry and he was ready to destroy something, someone, and their damn mother. He was about to get up and go to her, but she ran over and jumped into his arms. He caught her easily and held her tight. "What happened?" he narrowed his eyes in anger, but he was obviously worried. He immediately began searching for any injuries or signs of some sort of confrontation.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:31 pm

Olivia had no obvious signs of injury. The only thing different was that her shoes were slightly more scuffed from walking much farther than they were intended for. Olivia sniffled. After about thirty seconds of that, she began to talk. It was so muffled no one could understand her. She continued for a bit before she realized that even she couldn't understand her words. So Olivia tilted her head downward so it wasn't buried in Logan's chest. "It was... It... it was Renald."

Alain's face grew serious. He looked over to Logan, who didn't seem to recognize the name. "He's a fourth year that's been going after Olivia since their first year at the school." Alain explained matter-of-factly, showing the very tinges of anger. "He's a spoiled noble brat who doesn't know when to stop. He's also incredibly obsessed with her. I've tried to get some sort of disciplinary action placed against him, but his family is friends with Professor Boyard, who is head of the judiciary board." Alain shook his head.

"He cornered me again... With his trio of crows again... He asked me out again, but I said no because I was seeing someone..." Olivia sniffled again, then looked up to Logan, her brown eyes stained red. "He said that a dildo doesn't count as a boyfriend. So I told him more about you and... and he said so many horrible things about you and me..." Olivia sniffled again, tears nearly forming again in her eyes. "But then... But then he said that I should dump you and date him. I asked him why, and he said that it would be a horrible thing if people found out that I cheated on my admissions test for Fourth Year."

"I didn't cheat, and I told him that, but he said that it didn't matter what the truth was. He had found some notes I left that implied it... I only copied notes from Laurelia because I had missed that week... I said that no professor would believe him, but he said that Boyard would. And... Boyard oversaw my admissions test. It's possible that they could get me kicked out... I'm scared, Logan." She began to weep again. "I don't want to be kicked out!" Alain's eyes hardened, and he stood up and began to walk upstairs. "I'm going to go get something I've had saved for a long time. Boyard, as a chemist, has done some very odd experiments without the university knowing. I've kept a log of those... and if this is going to be a thing, then I'm going to make sure I can back Olivia up." Olivia then looked to Logan with the most pleading eyes she could muster. "Logan... can you get those notes back for me? If he doesn't have those, he can't do anything..."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:53 pm

The amount of crying she was doing bothered him. What the hell happened. He wanted to know now and her talking into his chest was not helping! She realized it though, he knew she would and then began explaining. The name did not ring a bell, so he just raised an eyebrow. Alain explained and Logan began staring off, his eyes fixated on a single point across the room. He listened to every detail of this story, his body becoming more and more tense with anger as her details became very clear to him.

It was that name. He remembered that name: Boyard. "Is this that same fucker that laughed and called me a rat when his carriage covered me with mud?" It was something Logan never forgot. He began caressing Olivia's back to calm her down. When Olivia started again, Logan was done. They cornered her. Oh hell no. Three of them. Yeah, kicking their ass. Compared him to a dildo. Wait, what? Insulted them. Strike 10. Logan couldn't count up the amount of strikes this fucker had against him at this point. And then he threatened to get her kicked out... Done.

Logan's eye shifted toward Alain when he talked about some sort of experiments this prick's Father was doing. "Good. Means I can take care of this the way I want." Logan said. There was a fire in his voice that could startle and even scare the people in the room. He sounded as if he was ready to kill someone, which he was. He wasn't stupid enough to try it, unless Renald fucked up more than he already had. When Olivia looked to him with those beautiful eyes of hers and asked to get the notes back, he just smiled and kissed her forehead. "You don't have to worry about anything. I'll take care of it." Logan gently lifted her off of him and stood up from the couch. "Where's this guy at?" "What are you gonna do?" Serenity chimed up and sat next to Olivia, patting her back to try and comfort her. "Take care of it."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Olivia stayed close to Logan, and it took a bit of work on her own part to get her away from him. She didn't want to leave her comfortable lion, but she had a friend come and sit next to her. That helped. Olivia rested her head on Serenity's chest, small wimpers escaping in-between breaths. As Logan was leaving, Olivia spoke loud enough for him to hear. "Thank you... and be careful." Olivia's voice was bittersweet at this point.

Renald Triton and his trio of goons—Harold Yehewah, Percy Galvanica IV, and Warren Scharnmont Jr.—were in the back corner of the Reading Nook, the only tavern in Colburn. It was a three-story building owned by a former professor from Rydian. He was a nice man, but he also turned a blind eye to Rydian politicking. The Reading Nook was known for being a safe place to conspire and plot. He had his reasons, but he wouldn't speak of them. "Good evening, sir." The barman called out to Logan.

Back at Alain's house, Olivia finally calmed down enough to remove herself from Serenity's bosom. "Thank you..." Olivia spoke as she finished wiping her tears from her eyes. "I know I can get emotional at times, but..." Olivia shivered. "I just don't want to get kicked out... It scares me, because being alone and going to the university is what convinced Logan to come live with me... I think if I'm not going, he might not want to stay with me..."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:14 pm

There was a certain point that any man could get to when something of theirs was threatened. Logan was beyond that point. Olivia had been cornered by four men, insulted, and threatened. When he stepped into that bar and was greeted, the look he shot the bartender caused the man to go wide eyed and almost drop the glass he was cleaning. "Uh, I don't want any trouble here, sir." the bartender said. Logan walked up to him. "Renald and his lackeys. Where the fuck are they?" Logan asked. The bartender shook his head, "I don't think it's in the best interest of my establishmen-..." "I'll pay for the damages. Where the fuck are they?" At that moment, a snobbish 'kid' with slicked back black hair stepped up to the bar. The bartender motioned discretely toward him. Logan didn't hesitate. "Hey, you Renald?" he asked. "Yes, who's asking?" he replied in his uppity tone. Logan just narrowed his eyes and watched Renald for a moment. Renald scoffed and waved his hand. His friends stood up and came over. "Uh... There a problem here?" Renald asked, as if his three lackey's were going to scare Logan off.

Logan blinked once before it began. Within what felt like the blink of an eye, Logan had grabbed Renald's head and slammed it into the counter. The fool shouted in pain, got dizzy, and fell. Logan then looked toward his friends and the true fight began. The first was Tiny, a shorter man with a little too much attitude for Logan to care for. The second was a blond man with sunglasses, wearing a damn suit. We'll call him "Suit". The third was Curly, a wavy haired pony-tail wearing man about Logan's height with a jacket that Logan had to say looked good. "That's gonna be mine in a minute here, Curly. Don't get any blood on it." They all laughed at him and Curly was the first to throw a punch. Logan moved his head to the side, dodging it easily and countered with three quick consecutive blows to Curly's stomach and ribs. Curly was down and having a hard time breathing. Suit stepped forward, summoning some sort of diamond-made dagger. He made multiple attacks toward Logan, but only managed to cut through his shirt. Logan roundhouse kicked that bastard so hard he flew into the next table. "Alright, little man, you're next." Logan moved toward him and Tiny countered. Logan was struck in the stomach and jaw, taken slightly by surprise. "At least one of you have some fight in ya; Wasn't expectin' it to be you though, Tiny." Logan got excited and a rather maniacal smile showed up on his face.

The fight went on. Tiny and Logan went at it for five minutes before Suit and Curly got back up. Renald was still dizzy. A three versus one person fight went on. People in the town began gathering when the sounds of broken would, yelling, and shattering glass caught their attention. Suit and Curly both grabbed Logan and ran out of the taverns front door with him. Tiny woke Renald up and the two of them joined outside. Everyone had received injuries at this point. "'Ey! What y'er problem with me, huh?" Renald asked, as he came down the steps of the tavern. Logan said nothing. He didn't need to explain himself to this prick. "Come on, man. Look around you. You really think y'er gonna be able to get outta here now?" Renald said with a laugh, "Come 'ere, attack me in the pub. You really think you can win four versus one." Logan spit out a bit of blood and smiled. He chuckled and then began to laugh. "...'Ey! What the hell you think is so funny, huh?" Renald asked and Logan fired up. "This is going to be fun." he said as an aura of flame surrounded him. "You people stay back for your own safety!" Logan told the citizens of Colburn and many back up, while others took cover.

"NO ONE, AND I MEAN NO ONE, THREATENS MY WOMAN!" Logan shouted at the top of his lungs as his flames enveloped him in a heavy red aura. He shot forward toward Suit, who immediately powered up as well and covered his fists in a diamond-like material. The two went at it and Curly summoned a red staff to take Logan by surprise. The staff hit Logan about thirty feet into the air, but he adjusted himself to face them and shot downward toward Curly, slamming his flaming fist into Curly's chest and knocking the bastard out into a five foot crater. Logan stood up in the crater and looked over to Suit and Tiny, who were second guessing this fight. "Kick his ass!" Renald ordered and they charged forward. Logan held a hand out and fire short forth and grabbed Tiny. Burning his skin and causing the man to scream in pain, Logan threw him into a tree. Logan then looked to Suit, who held his hands up in defeat. "You're talking about Olivia, right? That's all him." Suit pointed to Renald and backed away. "You're saying you weren't there to corner her?" Logan asked and Suit hesitated, "Thought so." And Suit was given the same treatment as Tiny. Before Suit even landed, Logan was in front of Renald and grabbed the prick by the throat, picked him up, and slammed him into the ground. He did two more times before Renald began to beg Logan to stop hurting him so much.

"You want me to stop!?" Logan asked and Renald nodded and started trying to crawl away. Logan just moved with him, looking down at Renald as if he were nothing more than a bug beneath his shoe. "Then hand them over... The notes you took. NOW." Renald struggled to pull the papers from his pocket and handed them to him. "Is it all here?" Logan asked and Renald just nodded, tears of pain squeezing between tightly shut eyelids. "Now understand something." Logan was speaking so even the watcher's could hear, "You come near my woman again, you dare threaten her like you did earlier today, or you ever even attempt to blackmail her like you did with this bullshit..." Logan held up the notes and turned them to ash, "You won't just get a beating. Wounds heal, remember that. You try anything like this again, I will ruin you. Your life will become nothing more than pain and misery. You will fear the very ground you walk on. I will take every dream you have, every wish you make, and I will crush it will the uttermost cruelty right in front of your eyes. I will make sure that you feel like the nothing you are and not even the gods themselves will be able to pull you from the depths of hell that I will personally carve out for you and your friends. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?" Logan shouted, causing Renald to flinched. The coward nodded and Logan took a deep breath and powered himself down. "Good. Then we're done here." Logan walked away from him and to Curly, "Hand it over." Curly pulled off the black jacket he was wearing and gave it to Logan. Logan smiled and put it on. "Fits rather nicely, don't you think?" Logan asked and Curly nodded, giving a weak and fearful thumbs up. Logan had a bruised face, busted lip, cuts over the back of his shoulders from glass, and bruised chest and rib area, but he was in better shape than all of them and that he could take home as a victory for Olivia.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:33 pm

It took Alain far too long to get the documents he needed. By the time he finally made it downstairs and was dressed enough to go into public, Logan was gone and Olivia had stopped crying. In fact, she and Serenity were talking about cooking. Olivia apparently wanted to learn how to cook for Logan, and Serenity thought it was an adorable idea and she would try to help Olivia out. Alain came down just in time to see Olivia tightly hugging Serenity in thanks. "Where's Logan...?" Alain asked with concern. He looked around the room. "He already left to deal with Renald." Olivia spoke so casually you could barely tell she had been crying.

Alain's eyes widened. "Oh. Shit." Alain was in full panic mode. He grabbed his jacket and opened the door to run after Logan. Thankfully, he didn't have to run far as he almost ran into Logan on the front stoop. "Logan, how many buildings did you burn down?" Alain asked very matter-of-factly and very quickly. Worry was on his face. After learning that Logan hadn't burnt a single one down, Alain visibly relaxed.

Olivia heard Logan's voice, and perked up like a puppy whose owner just came home. She bounded over the back of the couch. Her tiny frame scooted past Alain and she wrapped herself tightly around Logan. She smiled and made cute noises as she buried her face in his chest. Tears began to form in her eyes again as she looked over him. She noticed scrapes and bruises and a bit of blood. She frowned. "Logan, are you okay?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:58 pm

Logan was able to walk normally, ignoring the pain he had. The accomplishment and pride of being able to defend Olivia like that was enough to keep him going. He got home and was stepping up to the door when Alain ran through the door. He tensed, which hurt, when he thought he was about to fly back. He didn't have the reflexes right now to dodge like he wanted. "Don't worry..." Logan sighed and shook his head and started to try to pass up Alain, "Only one, and I didn't even burn it down. There's just a lot of broken tables and glasses and shit like that..."

Well, he was going to try and enter the house, but a little ball of cuteness ran into him. Logan's eyes widened and he tensed, grabbing onto Alain out of reflex when pain shot through him. He didn't want to show Olivia that she had kinda just hurt him. Alain would understand, hopefully. Logan calmed down and let go a moment later, before Olivia was able to take a look at him. "Uh... I'm gonna be sore for a few weeks, probably got a few bruises. They got a few licks in sometimes, but otherwise I'm fine. And you will be too. I got those notes back... I hope you didn't need them, I kinda didn't think and well, burnt them to ashes. Was a little more than angry at the time, so... Sorry."

"God, I need to sit down." he said and went into the house, collapsing onto a sitting position on the couch. He sighed in relief and relaxed. "That's better." Serenity brought in some hot tea and sat down on the love seat, placing the tray on the table. "Take some, it should help." Serenity said and took her own cup. "So what happened? I wanna hear about it!" she asked excitedly. Logan raised an eyebrow and took some tea before beginning to explain everything. He described the fight in detail, like he had a lot of fun out there, but he kept out details about the things that were said. He especially kept his little ending speech to himself. He then explained the jacket he was wearing and said it looked better on him anyway. "It was payment for comparing me to a dildo." he said jokingly, though still meant it.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:27 pm

"Oh thank Rydia." Alain sighed in relief. "A bar fight like that is easy to get over. Burning down a building... You might have been kicked out of the town." When Logan gripped Alain's shoulder, it took him a minute to realize what was going on. Olivia listened intently to Logan's brief account of the aftermath. He was okay, that's what mattered. He got the notes back too, which was even better. Well, he made sure that they didn't have them. Not quite as good, but she was okay with it. "If they don't have them, it's fine." Alain helped Logan inside, not letting Olivia grasp onto her boyfriend again.

Alain could not, however, stop Olivia from sitting practically on top of Logan. She leaned her head lightly against Logan's shoulder, a content smile on her face. Alain thought it was sickeningly cute. He sat in his chair, and used his foot to tap at Serenity's. It was just a playful, somewhat cute gesture. All three remained quiet as Logan told them what happened. When Logan explained why he took the jacket, Olivia and Alain both burst out laughing. Alain let out a hearty laugh that was very rare for him to do. Serenity had heard it once, maybe twice. Logan had heard it no more than six times, and it was the first time Olivia had heard it.

Olivia snuggled closer to him. "No dildo can compare to you anyways." As soon as she realized what she said, her face turned as red as Logan's hair and she buried her face in his new jacket. Alain stared, aghast. Then he let Olivia hear that laugh for the second time. Olivia peered up at Logan from his sleeve, and noticed he had a few more bruises appearing. She furrowed her brow, and then leaned in and kissed every scratch and bruise on his face. She didn't offer an explanation why, nor did she stop if he protested. Alain gave Serenity a look to see if this was really happening. As she finished, Olivia smiled. "There. Now you'll heal faster. Wounds always heal faster when kissed with love." She nodded emphatically. "That's what my dad always said."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:49 pm

Logan appreciated the secret protection his brother was giving right now, but there was no way to stop Olivia from sitting there, unless Alain took that spot, which would be weird and would likely cause Olivia to just sit in his lap anyway... Seeing them so close, Serenity wished Alain would sit next to her, but he wouldn't. He liked his chair, she understood. Stupid chair... She nudged his foot back with a playful smile and then paid attention to Logan's story. Impressive. That laugh. Serenity absolutely adored that laugh. It was such a rare thing that it always felt special and like a serious accomplishment when she heard it. Logan scoffed when his reasons were laughed at, but when Olivia let a certain sentence slip, his eyes widened and he turned back to her, looked Alain, and glared as Alain laughed again. There was no way he was going to laugh at Olivia's sentence slip...

"What's a dildo?" Done. Logan burst out into a hardy laugh as well and actually had to hold his stomach because of it. It was a little on the painful side, but he couldn't hold it back. "Oh, if Natalie could hear that one..." he said, wiping a joyful tear away. Logan looked to Olivia when he saw her moving toward him and blinked as she just plastered small kisses all over his face. He didn't protest, but he was surprised she'd do that in front of other people. He was a little shyer in that aspect. When Alain looked to Serenity, her arms were crossed, lips were pursed and cheeks puffed out in jealousy. When Olivia explained her reasons, Logan was very tempted to look to Alain and say "That is why I challenge your earlier statement", but it was safer not to bring up that argument here. Instead, the man smiled and kissed her forehead. "Well, thank you."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 12:38 am