Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] Empty An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 3:44 am

An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] Header1_zps2f730109

Have you ever been in a situation where you have to do a double take because you thought you saw something? You ever thought you felt someone touch you, but when you looked nothing was there? In other words, have you ever seen a ghost? Natalie hasn't, but she knows someone was there. There was a chill shivering down her spine. She woke up and looked around and shrugged it off. She went back to bed, woke up a couple hours later, and saw a card? She hadn't put it there and when she read it, her heart skipped a beat. "Scar...letteli..." That name horrified her. "I didn't pay them back..." Natalie remembered too well. She kept reading the note and saw the amount owed: 22,782 gold.

The next three days were hell. Natalie was extremely stressed out. She ran around looking for a job, begging for people to give her a chance, but no one was hiring and others had bad blood with her. These three days she spent without seeing Izumo once, which was odd and probably making her feel worse. She ended up sitting in an alley, that warning card crunched up in her hand. The outcome of this was driving her insane. The Scarletti were ruthless to those who didn't keep up their end of a bargain. At that time, Natalie was desperate, otherwise she never would have done something as stupid as borrowing money from them. Now, she was stuck and unsure of what to do.

"I can't bring him into this..." she thought as she stood up and began walking across the way to a familiar and safe place, "But I can't not see him either." Natalie took in a deep breath and stuffed the card into her purse. She looked nice. Her hair was down, make-up there but faint, and was wearing a black suit with a lavender colored undershirt. She stepped into the bar, hiding the worry she had to the best of her ability, and went and sat down. She said little and just watched him with a longing smile, one that she actually didn't mean to show, but couldn't really help it. If he asked her about a drink she'd simply say, "Water." A most unusual choice for her and he would know it easily.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] Empty Re: An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:08 am

An Amount Owed In Gold [Closed] Header3

Izumo was just starting to get worried. Natalie usually showed up at least every other day, but not this time. He was thinking of closing the bar early to go check on her. They were dating now, and that was something he'd have to get used to. He'd prefer not to close the bar down early, but Logan had run off with his new girlfriend. Good for him though. He needed a good girl to treat him right. Izumo was happy with Natalie, and that's what was most important to him though. The bar was, of course, quiet. It always was, but now more than ever. Usually, he and Natalie would be laughing and talking about some bimbo she'd seen, or he and Logan would be shooting the breeze about pretty women or sportsball.

Today, it was just quiet. There was an older man on the far end of the bar. He had retired the previous day, and he was just depressed about not having anything to do. His wife had died two years back, and his children were too far off for him to visit. So he was alone, and Izumo listened to the man tell stories until he said that he'd rather just be left alone. He seemed to be in a better mood and not looking like he was going to hang himself. Izumo counted that as a victory. When Natalie walked in, Izumo motioned for her to sit at the end opposite of the recent retiree.

"So Nat, what can I getcha?" Her response of water didn't seem to disturb him. "One water, coming up." He nodded, reached under the table and brought out two bottles of vodka. He smiled a helping smile. "And how much alcohol do you want in your water?" After getting her answer, Izumo poured her whatever she wanted. It would be on the house today, just like that man's drinks. Izumo only gave out free drinks to people in bad spots in their lives. They could just be having a bad day, but he still wanted to give them something positive to think on. Besides, it almost ensured he'd get repeat customers. "So Nat, what's up?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:49 am

Natalie asked for water, but he knew who better than that. She could only smile when he pulled out the vodka. "You sure?" she asked. She always had to confirm, but she knew he was. He poured her the drink and Natalie happily took the first sip. He asked her what was up and she looked down to the glass. She ran her index finger along the sides and shook her head. "Just not the best of weeks..." she explained with a casual sigh, "I need a job, but not many people are hiring and those who are... Well, they don't want to hire me. Kind of expected, but... Been looking for three days, which really isn't that long, but I was hoping to find something quick... Running real low on cash and could use the boost." "So what about you? How's your day been? Well, the past few days actually..." Natalie took another drink and relaxed. She knew that hearing him talk would make her feel better.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:58 am

Izumo didn't drink any, but he did grab a glass and cleaned it as he talked to Natalie. "Finally starting to run out, huh?" Izumo gave a wry smile. He then shook his head. "I've been good, I guess. Bar's been a bit empty without Logan, and now the spring tourism season is at the end. Summer's coming up soon too, so I hope to get an uptake then. I'd ask how you were, but I guess you're tired, depressed, disheartened, and worried about a lot of things." Izumo leaned over the bar and gave her a kiss. Health code be damned! "So what do you say about working here? With Logan living in Colburn now, I'm going to need someone to look after the bar when I have to step away. You're the only other person I trust with that, Natalie."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:09 am

"Yeah, finally." she smiled and nodded. He had a calm day, good. One thing that worried her beyond belief was the idea that the Scarletti would confront him over her problem. She remembers them as ruthless and evil people. If she had known their cruelty before hand, she wouldn't be in this situation. "Yeah, I'm definitely tired, but being around here has a habit of making things a bit better." Natalie placed her elbow on the counter and rested her head against her hand. He leaned in to give her a kiss and she immediately leaned back, returning the kiss. Natalie went lightheaded every time she got to do that. She had a habit of keeping her eyes closed a second or two longer than he would after the kiss was broken, even if it was just a little peck. She blushed when he mentioned his trust in her, but it also made her feel sick to her stomach. "You think I could? I mean... I'd rather not put you out since things are going to be slowing down until summ-..." Natalie froze and seemed to daze out as she looked away from him. "I'm not so sure that's a good idea... I should find something else, but I can help out whenever you need me." she looked to him again and smiled, keeping herself composed.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:22 am

Izumo was glad that his bar made Natalie feel better. People who were in bad spots always thought that, but Natalie thought that even when she wasn't in a bad spot from what he could tell. "Well Natalie, you wouldn't be putting me out. Even when it is slow, I can't leave the bar unattended. I was going to close early and come check on you today. If Logan were here, I wouldn't have to close. But he's not, and I need someone to do that for me. Someone to be an extra pair of eyes and hands. You know how to make simple drinks from what I've taught you, so you should be fine. And even if it is just temporary—until you get a better job, it won't hurt to have some income."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:37 am

Izumo's logic was sound and she nodded once he finished. "Okay. I can do that." she said and looked off with a dreamy smile. She had a few thoughts going through her head and had a habit of daydreaming sometimes. The sound of a door slamming form another building snapped her out of it, causing her to jump and look around. "Um..." she suddenly sounded nervous and looked to Izumo, "Why don't I sweep up a bit? I can clean up the tables after I'm done, and no I'm not starting today. I just have nothing better to do and wouldn't mind helping out a bit. I can start another day." Natalie took off her jacket and tossed it on the coat rack near the door. She then pulled out a band and tied up her hair before going to get the broom to begin cleaning up. "There we go."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:44 am

The old retiree was also awoken from a half-drunk stupor with the sound of the door. He asked for his tab, and Izumo told him there'd be no charge. The man practically started crying, and he left a hefty tip for Izumo. He watched his girlfriend shake as she swept. She looked around the room, like she was expecting a ninja to burst from the rafters. After putting the tip away, he gripped the broom to stop Natalie from sweeping. It took her a second to realize that he had done that. "Nat, what's wrong? You're shaky and jumpy. Are you sick? Have you been getting enough sleep? You can tell me those sorts of things. We are dating."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:52 am

Natalie was in a daze. When he grabbed the broom, she blinked a few times and looked up. She was having a hard time hiding anything from him. She hadn't been this worried about anything before. When he asked her, she stared at him and looked over to her purse, which she left on the bar. "I know..." she said toward what she could tell him. She nodded and nodded and nodded. "Okay, um... I'm scared." she said casually, though it was obvious she was trying not to cry, "For the first time in a while, I'm actually scared to death. Uh.. I-I..." With each word Natalie was speaking, her voice was shaking. She walked over to her purse and pulled out the crumpled up card and handed it to him.

"That was in my room. I went to bed, dresser was clean and... I woke up and the dresser had that on it. They were in my room Izumo. I was sleeping, and they were there. I don't know what to do... I haven't been able to sleep since I found it three days ago. I feel like I'm going to wake up and they're going to be standing there with a sword at my throat." Natalie was shaking so much she was ready to collapse to her knees. It was only the fear that kept the woman standing at this point.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:02 am

Izumo's eyes narrowed as soon as Natalie said she was scared. He read the note, and only grew angrier. Who was he going to have to beat up? Oh, only the most dangerous crime family in Grandview. It wasn't going to be pretty. Thankfully, Izumo did know something that Natalie didn't. The Scarletteli were no longer the most ruthless. They wouldn't kidnap someone and force them into a brothel. They'd kidnap someone and force them into a restaurant—and not as food. Neil O'Cary, the new head, had cleaned up the Scarletteli's act over the past three years. They were far more effecient and effective. Natalie was in danger, but not as much as she thought. Neil O'Cary was a man who could, and would, negotiate.

"Nat, why did you borrow that much money? And why didn't you pay them back?" Izumo didn't ask why she borrowed it from the mafia. He sounded cross, but only because he was worried about her. "Nat, you've still got some clothes here. Stay here for a little while. We'll go and pick up more if it takes a while to settle this." Izumo locked the front door, and turned the sign to "CLOSED." "If it gets worse, I'll send you up to Colburn to stay there. Logan's there, so you'd be safe. We'll get through this together, okay? If it comes down to it, I'll take out a loan from a bank here in Varedia, and we'll both pay back the loan to the bank. They at least won't charge 50% interest..."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 6:34 am

The moment he began asking questions... "I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." she panicked and grabbed onto her own hair. She didn't want him to be mad at her. She didn't want him in the middle of this. "I was scared. I was alone. I was new to the world. I was stupid. I was desperate. I had nowhere to go. I didn't want to return to my family. I had no friends, no one to help me. I was literally selling the clothes and other things from home I had to eat at that point. Grandview is a horrible, horrible place and when that bastard who ran the family found me being rejected for a job, he convinced me it would be okay to borrow some money." Natalie began pacing back and forth, waving her arms frantically as she explained, "I only found out after I said yes and was planning to move here that the interest was so high and that the Scarletti were just... evil. That's really all I can describe them as, evil."

It took a moment for her to calm down, but she did, which allowed him to continue on. He invited her to stay here and she closed her eyes, sighing heavily in relief. She was able to finally stop shaking, but she was completely ashamed of herself and she wasn't hiding it. "Okay." she nodded along toward staying with him, but when Colburn came up, she waved her hand, "No. I can't do that. I won't do that. I don't care how dangerous it is. I don't care if they show up right outside my apartment building." She walked up to him and placed both of her hands on each side of his face. "I would rather die than leave you here alone. I know I can't do shit, but if they can get into my home that easily, leave a note, and walk out while I'm sleeping, I'm sure they can find out about you and if anything were to happen..." She stopped. The thought of him being hurt because of her made her feel sick.

"I know I can't fight. I know I'm not strong. I know I have no power and I probably won't be able to pay that money back, but... I can't do anything that might hurt you. I can't. I can't... I just can't. They took this long to find me. If I disappear, who do you think they're coming to next? If anything... ever happened to you..." Natalie just kept shaking her head and blinking rapidly, like the most horrifyingly appalling film was being shown to her. Her skin went pale and Izumo could easily tell that this was making her feel sick to her stomach. She hadn't said it and was scared to because of possibly being rejected, but Natalie absolutely loved him, more than he understood. She adored him. And to lose him was to lose the only thing in this world that had the power to make her feel complete.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:04 pm

Izumo set his hand on Natalie's shoulder as she said the word "evil." He inhaled deeply and tried to give a reassuring smile. "Nat. I'm not mad at you for doing that. I was just cross because they did this to you." He didn't want to seem like he had snapped at her. Izumo thought that his words might have set her into that panic, so he had to calm her down the best he could. It worked, but she soon placed both hands on his face to keep him looking at her. He did. He saw the fear in her eyes, the panic in her sweat, and the love on her lips. He spoke with a tight, squished voice as she was holding his face a little too tight. "Natalie, I don't think you could hurt a fly unless it was biting me." Izumo gave out a small chuckle.

After she let go, Izumo brought her into a tight hug. "Natalie." He began to brush the back of her hair. It was soft and smelled of a flowery meadow. "You saw what I did to those guys that attacked my bar a month or so ago. Sure, Logan did help, but I can handle my own. You act like all I'm good for is sex and bartending." He let out an exaggerated sigh, then smiled. "But I won't send you to Colburn alone. If I need to do that, I'll stay behind for a day or two to pack up my things, get things settled with neighbors, banks, and my regulars... Then I'll come join you in Colburn." He broke out of the embrace and put both hands on her shoulders and looked his woman right in the eys. "I think Logan should know about this. In case something does happen. But do you want him to know? I won't tell him if you don't want that."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:27 pm

Nat. Not many people called her that, but she loved it when he did. In fact, she loved it when he said her name period. She was relieved when he wasn't mad, but pouted when he said she couldn't hurt a fly. Part of her didn't like that. He was strong and Logan was strong. Her thoughts focused back to him when he hugged her and her name was said again. Shiver. If this man only knew how he was able to make her feel. Well, he'd probably tease her about it. She nodded, "Yeah, I saw." She understood where he was coming from, but it still scared her. And that last comment got a mumbled, "I can't exactly comment on that first one, yet." She didn't realize she said it, her mind flew elsewhere.

"That's not the point. I know you're strong, please don't think I don't. I just don't know how many they'll send and your best friend is out of town." Natalie closed her eyes and walked over to a stool. She sat down and placed her hands on the sides of her head and her elbows on the bar. So he would come with her? She could handle that, but she wasn't sure she could handle the forty-eight hours of separation. Normally, she's not this paranoid. Right now, even an hour was stressing her out. "Tell him. I want him to know." It was just going to give Logan more ammo to use at her. This was another situation, and a much more serious one, where Natalie needed Izumo's help and it could possibly end badly.

"So... When do you want me to start?" She had a job now at least...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:39 pm

It's a good thing Izumo didn't know his saying her name was so enthralling to her. He'd start calling her by her full name to see if she'd orgasm. As she walked over, Izumo followed. He put his hands on her shoulder and began to rub them. She was tense, and even without massage training, he could tell that. "And I'll make sure to tell him not to pick on you about this. If he does, tell me. I'll let you in on some of his dirty little secrets in return." Izumo gave a wry smile and kissed her ear to try to get her mind somewhere else other than the money situation. "Well, since you won't start today..." He smiled. "Tomorrow."

"Today, you need a stiff drink." Izumo smiled and grabbed some very strong alcohol. He grabbed different alcohols and even some fruits and within a minute, she had a drink the same color as her hair sitting in front of her. "This will help you forget about all the trouble from last night. Don't drink it too fast or you'll forget tonight too." He gave a small chuckle and then made one for himself. "So Nat, why didn't you come to me first? You know I'd help you out of anything."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:12 pm

Yes, she was very tense, but dirty little secrets about Logan? "I'm in." She quickly responded. She reached back, grabbed his arms, and pulled them around her. "There... Much better." she giggled and relaxed a bit. She wasn't able to get very much dirt on Logan and he picked on her for just about everything she did. It was gonna be her own time for revenge! Her thoughts of revenge faded when chills started from her ear and slithered from her ear, down her neck, and all the way down to that place between her legs. Natalie crossed one leg over the other, trying to control her own tendencies. She had a plan for that first time, if things didn't go too far sooner than that. His birthday was coming up and that is when she wanted to make that leap. She nodded. "Alright then. Tomorrow."

When he moved away, she immediately missed the warmth. She watched him create the drink and was surprised when it came out to match her hair. That was impressive. She couldn't remember whether she had this drink before or not. She stared at it and took a small sip. Something told her it was going to be strong. His warnings about her memory confirmed that, so she was glad she took a mere sip. It was strong, but it was good. The fruity flavor was perfect, but she was still confused on how the hell this came out as the color of her hair! She took a couple more sips and smiled. "Yum." He asked her something that made the smile only fade a bit. She shrugged. "Fear, I guess..." she stared into the drink. She thought to herself, figuring out a way to explain it. "Well..."

"I'm tired of being a fuck up... Especially for you. Logan was right about all of that. Even if it was never on purpose, a lot of the time I came around here was when I had a bad day or I needed help... Honestly, I didn't know why else to come around. Besides bringing tourists here, it felt like I needed a reason to be here and problems were all I could come up with. I felt weird on the days I walked in without a reason. Most of those days were the ones that Logan would call me out on it... He gave me a break when bad things happened, but if I came in here on a good, he'd say something like 'He ain't givin' you no money' or 'What kind of bullshit you bringing to Izumo this time'. I felt unwelcome if bad wasn't happening. I don't feel like that now, so bringing trouble feels... shameful."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:22 pm

Izumo walked around the bar and took the seat next to Natalie. He put an arm around her to keep her comfortable, he didn't look at her. "Nat, you must not have ever really dated someone." Izumo turned to her, and stared very seriously into her eyes. "Dating means being a fuckup together." He held the seriousness for only a moment longer, then smiled. "You just needed someone to lean on from time to time, and you ended up liking the person you leaned on." He took a sip of his drink. "So you just wanted to lean on 'im even if stuff wasn't bad. I can see why you'd feel like you needed a reason. But don't take what Logan says to heart. He's just jealous and worried about me."

"Hopefully with this Olivia girl, he'll be a lot nicer to you. But even if you bring trouble, you're still welcome here. And besides. Now you'll always have a reason to come see me." He rubbed her back with the hand that was placed around her. "You can just say my charms hypnotized you into stepping in. Or my fantastic drinks. Whatever you think will bring the most customers." Izumo smiled a wide smile, showing that it wasn't what he meant. He meant that he was her reason for coming, and that's all the reason she'd need.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:43 pm

"Not... really... No..." That was almost embarrassing. She had never had a 'true' relationship before now, but had been on quite a few dates. Either the term "soulmate" was too strong with her, or there was something about her that wasn't very "long-term" worthy. Either way, that didn't matter because she finally got that long-term, hopefully. The idea of him breaking up with her was a common fear, but she'd do her best to make sure he never felt that urge. It's one of the reasons why she didn't want to bring him anymore trouble. A woman who is nothing but trouble is not healthy for anyone. Everything about Natalie was calming down now. He was keeping physical contact with her, so that was helping quite a bit. The stress seemed to be fading away and she definitely welcomed more from him.

"He seems to really like her and she was a sweetie. In fact, both of those girls that were here, Serenity and Olivia... They were both very much on that sweet side, cute, naive, a little... childish." Natalie thought for a moment, putting one finger to her lips, "I don't think I could pull that off. I don't have that kind of look." She pinched at her own cheeks. "Anyways... I'm trying not to bring more trouble. It's why I quit my other job, but of course, this shit has to pop up right after. It's my fault for making so many bad decisions, but it would have been nice if it had waited at least a year." And then she got an idea. Her expression brightened, she smiled, and she began bouncing a little on the stool. "Idea, idea, idea, idea. I got one!" she turned on the stool toward Izumo and smiled, "Wanna hear it?"

Of course he did! She giggled. "Okay, so... I quit the Varedia's Guide job, so that's going to drop the customers I usually bring here over the major tourist seasons, but it doesn't have to... What if I act as like an advertising agent, or whatever it's called, for you." Natalie blushed a little, "I hate to say it, but I can use my feminine wiles to bring in as much as possible. I'll go walking along the beach while handing out fliers. Or I could s-... Wait, no. I almost forgot... This place needs to not be turned into a major tourist attraction. Never mind." Natalie shrugged. She was a little disappointed, but she'd rather this place stay as what Izumo wanted it to be. Bringing in too many extra customers would change it and the way other people viewed it. "Maybe I can make deals with one or two of the hotels... They'll just treat us as a highly recommended place when their clients ask where a good spot is."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 13, 2016 11:01 pm

Izumo thought Natalie was cute. She had an aloof cuteness. Not like Serenity or Olivia, but it was there. More than that though... "You are cute, Nat. But you have," his hand reached over and tapped on one of her breasts, "better assets than pure cuteness. You're far more mature than either of them, and that's what I like." Izumo listened to her, and nodded. It was just bad luck on her part it seemed. Izumo was wondering why it took the Scarletteli so long to get to her. Maybe the old books were really screwy. Something didn't feel right, and he'd have to get some resources into investigating this.

Izumo listened to her idea while another part of his brain figured out a battleplan. "That's really not a bad idea, Nat. It's a fantastic idea if... I didn't want the bar to become a tourist dive." He actually shivered at the thought. "You can probably use your feminine wiles to get those hotels to do that though. That's a fantastic idea. I'd say go to the lower high-end ones. The ones that newlyweds would rent for a honeymoon, not the ones that nobles would rent for a weekend vacation. Those people usually don't have kids, and they're not going to be assholes and scoff about my decor. And go to ones that have a small or no bar. I won't steal customers."

Izumo began to rub her back again. "See Nat, you're already helping me and the bar out. You're on your way to becoming employee of the month." Izumo leaned over and kissed her cheek. He raised his drink in the air as a toast. "To forgetting yesterday and remembering tonight."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:57 am