Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Ahri Goes Home [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

3 posters

Ahri Goes Home [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Ahri Goes Home [Closed] Empty Ahri Goes Home [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:15 am

Ahri Goes Home [Closed] Nadia-Angelina_zpsc4caf430

"Okay, so I have to ask. You and Masamune a thing?" "What's that mean?" Drake froze and thought for a minute. Riiight... This one was as innocent as it comes. It was adorable, but having a conversation with her when you just weren't used to it was a pain in the ass. Thank god for Masamune. The guy was rough around the edges, but he knew exactly how to hold a good conversation. "Nevermind, lil' lady." Drake chuckled and stepped back a bit to walk near Masamune. "You've got y'er hands full with that one, I'll tell ya..." Drake said when he noticed something off in the corner of his eyes. The group was currently moving through a small forest, heading south toward Cieria. They hadn't left Arcadia yet, but White Water was maybe a day and a half away. They needed to catch up soon.

"Nadia. Down." Drake said. Nadia had quickly learned that meant duck and cover, so she crouched and held Ahri close to her. Nadia had become quite protective over her little felly friend over the time they had been traveling together. She knew she was going to have problems letting the little one go, but Ahri belonged with Snopy. "We've got a group of four walking through here... They're close." Drake explained as he followed a few tracks. They were difficult to see for the untrained eyes, but they were there. He followed them a bit, noticing a few signs of people resting and then moved through a few trees. Nadia secretly followed, moving slowly and quietly as she did, but that wasn't going to last very long. Through a few of the trees, the energetic little one saw someone familiar.

"THERE HE IS!" Nadia yelled excitedly, hearing Ahri mew just as excitedly. "SNOOOOPPPYYY!!!" Nadia ran forward, Ahri in hand and tackled him. Hearing the suddenly screaming, Elwyn was ready to fight, but when seeing a young elven woman rush from the forest, she actually hesitated. She looked too damn happy. Nilani hid behind Elwyn, startled at first, but then realized that this girl was... not threatening... at all. Nadia nuzzled and cuddled and snuggled into Snopy. "We've been looking everywhere for you!" Nadia said and then bapped him on the head, "How could you forget Ahri! You're luck I found her. She was so hungry, but she's been fed now." Nadia held out the little felly to Snopy with the biggest most cheerful smile she could muster. "We're brought her back to you, see!"

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Ahri Goes Home [Closed] Empty Re: Ahri Goes Home [Closed]

Post by Schnockles Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:10 pm

Ahri Goes Home [Closed] SnopyAE_zps1054f6b7

"And that's why you never buy celery from a guy with rainbow socks." Snopy was finishing up a rousing tale of "Weird things that happen when you live in a city". He didn't even want to BEGIN talking about the mop salesman. Dude was a lunatic. Some time had passed, and the Arcadian/Cierian border was fast approaching. It's a shame his knowledge in haggling with mop salesmen wouldn't be of much use there. Snopy had been getting stronger, if not overworking himself a tad. Elwyn was not a human. Her knowledge of Anima use could not and did not translate into a Scholar's arcana use. In essence, he was on his own in honing that one. He had made progress. While spells without particular incantation weren't too strong, he could use just about any words to more consistently cause at least some effect. He had a single incantation readied, though attaching it to a spell for a consistent effect was easier said than done. They had just finished eating, and were relaxing. Elwyn's health came into question, at least in his head. More of a mental and emotional health thing than anything else. Snopy had been all work and no play because he just got fucked repeatedly. He was getting a very reasonable feeling that even if Elwyn hadn't been on this journey to find her sister that she would be all work and no play. Even for a leader, that wasn't exactly healthy. Granted, he didn't have a chance to ask her about it.

"SNOOOOPPPYYY!!!" "Pard-OMPH!" Snopy had barely registered it was indeed his name shouted when suddenly he was tackled at a high speed. Suddenly he was on the ground. "OKAY, WHAT THE FFFFFFFFFFF-Nadia?" He got bopped on the head, but couldn't quite make sense of what she was saying he was so startled. That's when he heard it. The an excited little mew he had not heard in awhile. He blinked, he KNEW that mew. As he pulled himself free, he also grabbed a little something out of Nadia's hands. "AHRI!" Snopy immediately pulled the little Felli and hugged her as she made various little mews. She pulled himself out of his arms and...quickly sat on his head. "This again, huh?" She curled up on his head and just stared at everyone. "And Nadia? What are you doing here? I haven't seen you since you disappeared on me. He turned to Elwyn and the group. "That was the day I met you come to think of it. Hmm, small world. And with Ahri? Come to think of it Hacil's never seen you, I think she still thinks ahri is some weird exotic food or something. Who did you? How did you? Wait did you say "We've" brought her back?" Snopy blinked a few times before leaning sideways to see past Nadia. It wasn't that he leaned his upper body, oh no, his ENTIRE body tilted, with the angle being located at his ankle. Therefore, everything ABOVE his ankle was at about a 30 degree rotation from upright, with a little Felli sitting lopsidedly on his head.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:08 pm

Ahri Goes Home [Closed] MasaHacil

For once, Masamune was glad he wasn't drinking. Drake's question had thrown him so off-balance, he might as well do a cartwheel. He looked to Nadia, then to Drake, then to Nadia again, and then back to Drake. He looked to his bro with a smile that only a select few get. Well, usually someone gets it once in their life, but usually only once. Masamune had only had this smile before on his last birthday, when he got to eat the steak he had been dreaming of. "Yeah... but she sure is cute." He gave a triumphant nod, then ducked down and watched Drake closely. "Four... Yer friend Snopy seems ta have otha' friends." Masamune placed his hand on his sword, ready to sneak up. Then Nadia blew every ounce of surprise they might have had if it were bandits.

Hacil was listening intently to Snopy's story. Despite getting a stern talking to by Elwyn about how rash some of her actions were, Hacil was feeling better. Part of it was due to the fact that Elwyn also praised Hacil's battle prowess in being able to hold them off for so long. The other main part was the painkiller herb she was on. To say she felt a little dizzy was like saying a forest has a few leaves. She let out odd giggles now and then, but she was otherwise focused the best she could. Hacil spun around and almost clocked both Snopy and Nadia with her jatahl. Thankfully, Snopy seemed to know this girl. Hacil's ears went back slightly, like a cat ready to pounce. She eyed both Ahri and Nadia with contempt. Mainly Nadia.

"Dammit Nadia..." Masamune said as he came out of the underbrush, hands on his hips. "Ya can' jus' go wanderin' out like 'dat. Ya never know who else migh' be ar—" And that was when he saw the three elves standing around with wide eyes. His eyes narrowed. "Lucky bastard," he muttered. He offered a hand to Snopy. "Masamune Fuji-wara's the name. Heard a lot 'bout you from Nadia." Masamune put a protective arm around Nadia. "So that's Ahri." Hacil poked at the little cat thing. "She's... pinker than I imagined." Masamune nodded in agreement. Hacil stood protectively, or rather jealously, close to Snopy. Masamune gave Snopy an approving thumbs-up, followed by a nod.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:10 am

Ahri Goes Home [Closed] Header%20Thin_zpsshrgqoc0

Nadia smiled so happily when she saw Ahri and Snopy reunited. Ahri immediately took her spot on Snopy's head and Nadia realized something. "So that's why she kept sitting on my head." Nadia pat the top of her own head, "But I think my hair clips poked her... She didn't like it there. No one could replace the comfort of her best friends head!" Nadia giggled and pointed back to the trees. "Yeah, me and Masa and Drake came to find you. Drake's a tracker, so he's been able to help. Once Ahri caught scent of you, she and Drake did the rest. We had to-..." Nadia stopped when she saw the way Snopy was leaning. "So you have powers now?" Nadia asked, assuming that was a power, not a talent. She heard Masamune and Drake making their way out of the brush. "Oops..." Nadia rubbed the back of her head and then hugged him when he put an arm around her, "Sorry Masa." she said sweetly. She had run forward again. If it were bad guys like it was the last time, she would have caused problems, but it was okay because it was Snopy and Snopy was a friend!

Elwyn took this moment to step over to Ahri and pet the little Felli's back. "You've been missed, little one." she said kindly, though her stance was quite protective. Nilani stepped up beside Snopy and glared at Nadia, as if you could call that soft pout a glare. Drake had been sitting back for a while, but he could see the tension the other three elven women were holding. Besides that, he noticed the protective gesture of putting an arm around Nadia. This was cute all the way around. He chuckled at them being threatened by lil' ol' Nadia. He stepped forward and announced himself. "I apologize for the surprise Nadia running out from the brush, but I assure you, she means no harm. And if she means no harm, then well... By association, neither do we." "It doesn't work that way." Elwyn replied with narrowed eyes and an intense tone. "Well, for most, true. For us, it does. She came this far only to return the felli to her owner." "Uh'huh! Uh'huh!" Nadia spoke up and looked excitedly to Snopy, "And you've made friends! I told you that you could! You're too nice, so I knew it. I knew it."

"Hi! I'm Nadia." Nadia's first greeting went to the one right next to Snopy, Nilani and then to Hacil and then to Elwyn. Nadia was too naive to see the jealousy, but even if she wasn't, her mind wasn't anywhere near that. Nilani took a moment to reply, but she ended up pushing up a shy smile, "My name's Nilani." "I am Elwyn." She chimed in when Nadia came to her. "Nice to meet you all..." Nadia tilted her head and then looked between the three sisters. "Your ears are like mine!!!" Nadia rushed toward Hacil and got a closer look, "I've never met anyone with ears like mine. Does it mean something? Do we have a power for it? Are we family? Is it a clan or tribe trait? What's it mean!?"

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Fri Mar 18, 2016 2:21 pm

Things got...surprisingly tense. At first it was all fine, Nadia was being Nadia. He was only with her like a day or so before, but she seemed so confident in him. It was flattering really. She began to explain about some people named Masa and Drake. He blinked though as she asked if he had powers now. "Well...I mean yes, I do, but how the hell did yo-" He looked down at his feet. "Oh." This was Nadia, he'd have to change his standard pattern of thought to keep track of what she meant cause it was a tad abnormal. "All this takes is a little balance." He spoke as he went back to a standard upright position and some people came out of the trees. "Them right? Or should I be worried by weapons are on the other side of camp?" It was quickly confirmed that it was them. The man put an arm around her, and she hugged him. He raised an eyebrow. The man introduced himself. Snopy extended his arm. "Snopy Saika. I've...never heard of you, and in fact, I'm curious about what Nadia told you. Our time together was...fairly brief." Snopy said with a slight curiosity. One that said "We knew each other for all of 1 whole day, how much could she have POSSIBLY had to say?" That's when Hacil chimed in. She was standing...awfully close. Masamune gave him a thumbs up and an approving nod. "Eh?" Snopy said with a head tilt, blissfully unaware of the feels being felt by some of the ladies around him. Ahri let out a happy little mew as Elwyn welcomed her back.

Nilani was the next to somehow make things slightly more tense. She was...pouting. Snopy was confused. Ahri made a few little mews, as if sensing his confusion. He looked up. "Somehow Ahri, I seriously doubt that." She let out almost a sigh. Over the years, he had learned to basically understand her. It wasn't like how some elves could talk to animals. She just was smart and understood English by now, and he understood her well enough to where he could basically have actual conversations with her. It would look weird to outsiders, but all it was was an understanding that comes with closeness. He just stood silent as the exchange continued, mostly between Elwyn and the man he could only assume was the Drake Nadia spoke of. It wasn't until Nadia popped back to him that he returned to reality. "Really? I'm too nice?" That was funny coming from her. Ahri hopped off of Snopy's head and just started running circles around his feet as Nadia introduced herself to his friends. Yet, the moment Nadia got to "Does it mean something?" They both, Snopy AND Ahri, froze. They looked at each other. Ahri mewed a little. "Yeah...I know." He replied. "So Nadia, I see you haven't yet figured out why your ears are like that huh?" He looked to the other girls. He gave them a look that said "She's not kidding."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:03 am

Masamune smiled. "Ya know how much of a talka' Nadia is. I believe she said she really liked yer hair." Masamune gave a thoughtful nod. "Beyond 'at, she was jus' talkin' 'bout how nice ya are, and how ya saved 'er life." Masamune then gave an agreeing nod to what Drake said to Elwyn. "Wha' he says is true. Jus' tracked ya to give blondi—er, Snopy there 'is cat-thing back. I's somethin' a normal person coulda done themselves, bu', as Snopy can... uh... agree, I thin' 'as tha' word... Nadia ain' exac'ly normal. She ge's los' real easy like."

Hacil kept staring at Nadia. When Nadia came to her, she stayed silent for a moment, her eyes intense. "Hacil." Normally, Hacil wouldn't be so jealous. It was the fact that her inhibitions were lowered. When the comment about ears came up, Hacil looked to Snopy, then to Nadia, then to Snopy. "When they say she isn't normal, do they mean she's...?" Hacil let the word "stupid" hang silently in the air. Hacil turned to Nadia then, and shook her head. "I guess you can call it a tribe thing... Though it's a race thing if you wanna be technical. You're an Elf, like the three of us. Nothing special to it, really. We're not family though. No one in our clan has white hair. I can think of a couple that do have that trait, but we don't." Hacil then went over to Elwyn. "How the seven hells does she not know she's an elf?!" Hacil spoke in a whisper to her older sister.

Masamune was going to have a talk with Luxanna when he got back to the Noir. Nadia's education was something Luxanna was supposed to handle. The fact that Nadia didn't even know she was an elf infuriated him. "So, uh... what're y'all doin' out 'ere? Don' look like yer just ou' for sigh'seein'." Masamune noticed the weapons, and thought that this might be some weird guild startup or something. "Three Elves and a Man." Now that's a guild.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:38 am

Well, Nadia felt that everything was going really well! Nilani was beyond normal confusion and felt like silence was safer. Elwyn was just Elwyn. She could tell something was up and if it was mentioned, since Hacil was close to doing it herself, Elwyn would have made more comments on it herself. She was just observing and waiting for the perfect time to do so. Right at this moment was not an appropriate time. She crossed her arms and let conversations flow.

Nadia shook her head at Snopy. Until now, she hadn't gotten a clue. That's why Nadia was so excited about finding this out that she didn't notice what Hacil was about to call her. Nadia was naive, but she wasn't stupid. Well, she hoped she wasn't. When Hacil explained everything. Nadia listened closely. So she wasn't human, huh? "I'm an elf." Nadia thought for a moment and grabbed onto her ears, "So do all elfs loose their memory when bad things happen? Luxanna says it's a defense mechanism I have, so do you guys have it too?"

"If her memory is as off as she has just claimed, then I can understand, especially if she hasn't come across our kind..." Elwyn explained quietly to Hacil and Nilani, who had come over to listen. "Losing your memory every time something bad happens... That's sad." Nilani whispered. "Yes, it is." Elywn said and moved over to Nadia, "It's actually pronounced elves when using the plural, but no. Not all elves have the memory issue you seem to possess. If you have something like that, I assume something traumatic happened in your past. Though difficult, it may be best to not try and recover these memories as well... For your sake and for the sake of those you love."

"I agree! I don't want to remember lots of bad things anyway." Nadia nuzzled her face against Masamune's cheek and stepped away for a second. Elwyn couldn't help but smile at that. Though naive and very strange, there was something endearing about Nadia. While everyone else was talking, Nadia took her time trying to figure out how the living hell Snopy pulled a Micheal Jackson so easily. She kept leaning and doing her best to keep standing, but lost her balance or fell each time. Elwyn couldn't help but observe her and turned away from the group. If anyone bothered to look, they'd see her smiling and trying not to laugh at Nadia and then say to them, "That girl is too cute."

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:26 am

Snopy had some trouble understanding that man's accent, but he got the gist of it. Snopy shook his head and chuckled. "She didn't make the saving her life thing easy. And I guess getting lost easily is one way to put it." When Hacil went and threw the word stupid silently into the air, she got quite the glare from Snopy. "Hacil." He said firmly to get her attention before shaking his head no with a look that said "You're kidding me right?" Of course, when Nadia mentioned the memory thing Snopy immediately chimed in. "Oh, so you're aware of it now." Ahri just looked at him. "I saw it happen once, you just completely blocked something out to the point you didn't even know it happened. I didn't have the heart to tell you...though it isn't like I wasn't busy trying to comprehend the whole situation." The others were busy whispering to themselves for a bit. "Well Nadia, glad to see you found people who wouldn't use your...er cuteness to...well..." He bit his lip about. Part of why he was so frantically searching for her was because she was a cute naive elf. Somehow there were about a million ways her off on her own could have gone wrong. "...hurt you." Elwyn went on to explain the memory thing. He actually didn't have a problem with anything she said, so he just nodded. "Some things are best left forgotten. Though, might want to work on not...forgetting things so easily." Snopy went over and knocked on Nadia's head. "Probably a lot of knowledge and experience locked up in that head of your. Though it'd be best to regain that experience just by going out and living...I have a bad feeling if you remember one locked away memory, even if it is useful, you'll remember them all...including ones that need not see the light of day."

Snopy just started to laugh as Nadia tried to imitate him from earlier. He turned to the others, and saw Elwyn. He...wait was she holding back a laugh? Little miss bad with emotions was smiling and holding back a laugh. Snopy started to laugh a bit looking at her. "You know Elwyn, you should smile more often. You look cute when you smile." Well she did. He was being quite serious too. She looked much better when she smiled. The same was true with Nilani and Hacil, but they seemed to smile a tad more easily than Elwyn in his experience. Plus, there was something about the rarity of Elwyn's smile that made it look all the cuter. He turned back to Nadia after a few more moments. "No no, like this." Snopy grabbed onto Nadia's shoulders. "Keep your feet firmly on the ground, now like this." He'd hold her as she leaned to the side, if she let him help, to make sure she didn't fall. "You have to balance." That's when Snopy remembered something. He'd put Nadia back into an upright position and look to Masamune. "Oh right, you asked a question. Sorry bout that. I'm training with them, I got tired of being Taerick fodder. There are other reasons, but..." Snopy turned to the girls minus Nadia. "It isn't my place to tell you their reasons."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:05 am

Oh, so something was wrong with the lass. Great. Hacil didn't feel any regret, but now she had ammo to go after Snopy if he commented on what she said. Thankfully for now, Snopy had only glared at her. She didn't make eye contact with him, knowing that if they looked at one another, an argument might start. "I think I've seen Elwyn smile like... four whole times." Hacil joked. "Didn't think she still had it in her." Hacil just stretched and stayed quiet from then out. She could tell that her tongue was just going to get her into more trouble now.

Masamune's eyes narrowed as soon as Snopy placed his hands on Nadia's shoulders. Part of it was jealousy. Most of it was annoyance. She didn't need to know a new trick like that. "Yeah, ya got tha' look 'bout ya... Ya do look a bit more... buff than Nadia described. I'd say the trainin's payin' off." Masamune then looked up to the sun. They had been at this for a week now, and Luxanna was probably fuming. "Well, I thin' our job 'ere's done. Drake, Nadia, what say we 'ead back to the Noir?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:22 am

Yeah, she smiled and Snopy calling her cute didn't help the situation. She glanced away with a little blush on her cheeks. "Stop it." she said to both Hacil and Snopy. It sounded like it was supposed to be a command, but the tone came out completely different. Nilani and Elwyn looked over to Snopy as he tried to help Nadia figure his leaning trick out. The poor girl just wasn't getting it. Even with Snopy helping her, it was difficult. "Oh! Thank you, but still can't do it like you." Nadia said with a big smile. When he went to reply to Masamune, he made sure that she was standing normal. Masamune commented on Snopy's muscles and she ended up poking his arms and gasping, "OH! He's right! I remember you weren't this strong before." Nadia went to tackle hug Snopy to congratulate him, but a quick Drake stopped her from doing that.

Drake saw the jealousy in Masamune's eyes and his tone. He also saw the tension between the others and just was not going to allow that. He practically appeared between Nadia and Snopy and picked the girl up. "Up ya go." he said and tossed her over his shoulder. Like a monkey in a tree, Nadia climbed over Drake and got on his back. "Now you're stuck giving me a piggy back ride!" Nadia pointed back toward the forest they had come from, "Ride on! ... BYE SNOPY, HACIL, ELYWN, AND NILANI! BE CAREFUL ON YOUR TRIP! ... BYE AHRI! I'LL MISS YOU LOTS!" Nadia kept waving as they walked off.

"That one... is strange." "Yep, but very nice. Even if she's a little weird, there aren't very many people that travel this far just to return a pet to someone they've only met once." Elwyn nodded and gently pat Hacil's back motioning to move on, "That's true. Come on... Let's keep going. We have a sister to find."

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:52 am

Elwyn trying to make Snopy and Hacil stop only made it worse.  She TRIED giving a command, but it didn't exactly sound like one.  It only put an even BIGGER smile on Snopy's face.  "Yeah Hacil, quit teasing your sister."  He was laughing the whole time he said it, like he was teasing Hacil now.  He was being a little goofy to Hacil in hopes of brightening her mood a little.  Yeah, she had spent the last few interactions letting the wrong thing slip out of her mouth, but Snopy at least FIGURED she meant well.  Snopy went on to help Nadia, who thanked him, but she just couldn't get it.  Well it wasn't easy, come to think of it Snopy couldn't even remember what possessed him to figure out how to do it in the first place.  "It's...really not important.  I literally can't remember why I went and learned how to do it in the first place, but I have a feeling it was a pretty stupid reason."  He laughed, then listened to what Masamune had to say.  "Buff?  Really?"  He looked at his arms, actually while they were naturally small due to his frame, they had bulked up a little bit.  "Holy crap when did that happen."  Nadia went to poke them, and then hug him but the still not officially introduced Drake fellow snatched her up.  Snopy looked as he heard Masamune say something about going back to some place called the Noir.

"Leaving so soon?  Well, it was nice seeing you again."  This probably WOULD be the last time he saw her, for a long time at least.  He looked to the others.  "Take care of her, will you?  And Nadia, take care of yourself.  This may be the last time I see you, but when I get married someday, I shall try and invite you to the wedding if I can reach you."  Snopy figured she got him his pet back, and she was sweet as can be, she can be invited.  Snopy turned and began to walk back to his merry band as the groups parted ways.  As he walked by them, he spoke.  "Just gotta meet someone and fall in love first."  Ahri ran up to him and climbed up onto his back and just hung out, top half looking over his shoulder.  It was time to move on.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 4:16 pm