Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] Empty An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 6:51 am

An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] Shinpachi%20and%20Lysander_zpswgzw6rtm

Date: April 10th

Which means, it's his birthday. Natalie had already sent out every invitation weeks ago. It wasn't going to be a massive celebration, but Natalie felt the need to make sure he knew his birth was special, especially to her. So she had a plan, one that would start at precisely twelve noon. When Izumo woke up that morning, he didn't get anything. Natalie went on like it was a normal day. She did her work, cleaned up, and helped their new friend Esmeralda get a few of her deliveries done.

Esmeralda was a new addition to Natalie's life and one she welcomed quite easily. Esmeralda showed up in the back alley tired and hungry. Izumo apparently found her out there and brought her in. She was a young lady with extremely long hair, similar to Natalie's, but much darker. For a moment, Natalie had actually been jealous. She approached the girl with a bit of hostility, but Esmeralda shut her up by saying. "My name is Esmeralda. I'm not interest in your man. Just hungry."

Natalie immediately had a new friend and they get along well. Seeing her situation, Izumo offered her a bit of a job. Esmeralda was a lot stronger than she looked and could deal with deliveries easier than Natalie. She took out and brought in new boxes, dealt with inventory, and picked up the heavier things around the bar. She was a great help and all she wanted was some food in return! Natalie invited Esmeralda to stay with her until she got herself situated. She'll be at the party.

Logan Branton, a good friend of Izumo's had arrived in town yesterday after making sure things were okay with his girlfriend Olivia. He stayed at his old place, unsure of how long he was gonna be able to pay for that since he wasn't out on jobs. He'd run out of funds for it eventually. He was waiting to get Natalie's call, but was already dressed and ready to go the moment noon came about. It had been a while since he partied and last year he had completely forgot Izumo's birthday.

Since that wasn't happening again, Logan made sure to invite another good friend, Lysander. He had been out on a job, but finished it a week ago. Lysander was known for taking his time when it came to reporting in, so when Logan hunted him down it was a surprise. Luckily, he wasn't that to find. Lysander was staying with Logan for now. They sat back and talked, waiting for that damn phone call that seemed like it was taking forever to come, but at least they caught up with each other.

The newest addition to the group of friends was Shinpachi. He was traveling with the most beautiful woman he had ever seen: Lydia. They arrived in town a couple days ago, just in time to get the invitation. Since Lysander was going to be there, Shinpachi was definitely wanting to be there. He'd just have to go halvsies on a gift with Lydia since he didn't know the birthday-man. Knowing the party was coming up, he got dressed and began making his way over with Lydia to help with things.

With people waiting, keeping watch over the bar, and others hiding in alleys and corners for Izumo to leave, it was time for Natalie to make her move. "Um... Izumo I need a huge favor." she walked shyly up to him, looking a little worried, "I kind of have a meeting with a loan agent in about ten minutes, so I have to be here... Esmeralda," actually hiding on the roof, "is out and I need a delivery brought in. It's a little personal, so I'll explain what it's for later, but do you think you can pick it up for me?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] Empty Re: An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 7:18 am

Izumo Kusanagi was having a good birthday. For one, he hadn't been woken up by a surprise party like he had expected. That had been a worry of his. If Natalie had woken him up early, his entire day would be ruined. Instead, it was passing by normally. Frankly, it was almost too normal, but he hadn't noticed that. No customers either. That wasn't surprising. This was the calm before the storm of summer. Young adults would be running to Varedia within two week's time. "Hm?" Izumo raised an eyebrow as he finished cleaning a glass. "Uh, sure. I can go do that. If anyone asks for me or for a drink you don't know how to make, tell them that I'll be back soon. If they start to get cross, tell them that you'll take a portion off of their bill if they wait. If they continue to get cross, there's a bat under the bar." Izumo walked around the bar and kissed his girlfriend on the cheek. "Just tell me where to go, and I'll be back in a jiffy." Once he got the location, Izumo went out the door.

Lydia turned to Shinpachi as they hid in one of the alleys across the street from Homra. Lydia made sure that they hid in one in a diagonal from the entrance, so he wouldn't immediately see them. Lydia warned Shinpachi that Izumo was a very, very observant man. It almost scared her how observant he was. After getting the signal to go in, Lydia took Shinpachi's arm, and rushed into the bar. She smiled at Lysander, Logan, and even Natalie. She had seen Natalie around before, but the two weren't friends. They got along, but not much else. The new girl stepped out, and Lydia raised an eyebrow, then smiled to Esmerelda. "Haven't seen you around before. You one of Izumo's friends? I'm Lydia. I'm friends with those two," she motioned to Lysander and Logan, "prettyboys and Izumo. Hey Natalie, is your friend with the baby coming?"

Sometime later, Izumo had finished his pick-up. Someone had gone all-out on the stickers. Some read "FRAGILE," others said "TOP SECRET," and many more said "HANDLE WITH CARE." Izumo was very curious as to what Natalie had bought. After getting the doorknob free, Izumo pushed the door in with his foot. "Nat, I'm back."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] Empty Re: An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:39 am

The call had been made right before Natalie asked Izumo for the favor. Logan and Lysander waited in the back room right as Izumo was leaving. The moment he was gone, Natalie looked around excitedly and waited for people to hurry on in. Shinpachi liked acting like this. He felt like a spy or a ninja of some sort. Once he entered the bar, he slid to a stop and immediately looked to Natalie and introduced himself. "Hey, I'm Shinpachi and I'm gonna help yo-..." he held his hand out to shake, but before Natalie could introduce herself, Lysander entered the room. Shinpachi and Lysander blinked at each other a few times, Logan raising an eyebrow at the interaction. "OH!" They both pointed at each other and hurried to give the other a bro-hug. "Shin, man, what are you doing here?!" Lysander asked, putting an arm over Shinpachi's shoulder. "Lydia said you'd be here and there's a party and I was comin' to catch up with you anyway, so bonus!" Shinpachi put his arm over Lysander's neck and the two began talking to catch up. Lysander quickly introduced Logan.

"Lydia!" Natalie quickly gave the other bombshell in the room a hug, "I'm glad you can make it. How've you been?" Logan joined in on a conversation with Shinpachi and Lysander, but someone could tell everyone was forgetting the mission and they didn't have enough time to mess around like this. "Uh..." Esmeralda made herself known and pointed to the back alley, "The decorations and stuff are waiting. He isn't going to take that long, so it's about time everyone gets moving." "The hell are you?" Logan raised an eyebrow. Esmeralda held out her hand, "Call me Esmie, if you don't mind. Otherwise, Esmeralda. I assume you're Logan? Natalie has spoken a bit about you." Logan raised an eyebrow at that, but shook the girl's hand anyway. "Yeah, we should get things done quickly and get to our positions." Esmeralda led people outside and the decorations began being tossed up as quickly as it could be done.

Natalie kept watch for Izumo's arrival. Everything was nicely decorated. A few other people showed up and helped as well. Once Izumo was seen coming down the street, Natalie warned everyone. "Oh, he's coming! He's coming!" she said with a soft squeal and waved everyone around, "Places, places! Hide!" Logan hid in the closet and was surprisingly excited about this. He felt bad about last year. Lysander was always ready for a party, but hadn't been part of a surprise party before. Lysander and Shinpachi hid under the tables. Natalie and Esmeralda hid behind the bar, asking Lydia to quickly join them. Once the door opened, everyone counted to three and jumped out of their hiding spots.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY IZUMO!!!!!!!!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:59 am

Izumo let out a stream of curses and threw the box into the air. While better than waking him up with it, it was still more than an inconvenience. Lydia saw Natalie's delivery begin to fall before anyone else did, and she somehow caught it before it fell. Izumo had a dumb smile on his face as he just shook his head. These idiots. These fucking idiots. These fucking idiots better not have used tacks to hang those decorations up! Izumo darted over to see if what he saw was true. Thankfully, it wasn't. They had tied them on already-existing nails. Izumo let out a sigh, then turned to the whole group of people. "You guys really gave me a scare..." Izumo thumbed up to the decorations. "I thought you had used tacks to hold up the banners." His eyes were dangerous for once, and they saw the threat in them.

Lydia just smiled, and placed Natalie's box on the bar. She placed it gently down, not knowing what was inside. "I'm going to assume you're," Izumo said as he walked over and gave Natalie a kiss on the cheek, "the evil mastermind?" Lydia's lips curled into a wry smile. Natalie had no idea still, thankfully. But it was good those two were dating now. While decorating, she told Natalie they had to catch up over dinner some time. "Logan, when did you get back into town? Olivia still in Colburn?" Izumo noticed the man next to Lysander and blinked. He didn't know the guy, but he was there. Probably someone Lysander knew. Izumo walked over and extended a hand for Shinpachi to shake. "As you can guess, I'm the birthday boy. Izumo Kusanagi, and welcome to Homra, my bar."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:02 am

Natalie gave a thumbs up to Lydia as the box was caught. She watched Izumo go worry about the bar and dull faced toward the other ladies for a moment. Esmie chuckled, having learned quickly how important this bar was to Izumo. When Izumo confirmed what Natalie pretty much instantly figured out, she shook her head at him, but kept up a smile. She could see a little annoyance in his eyes after the worry faded and pursed her lips nervously. She still got a kiss on the cheek though. Before he stepped away, she whispered quietly to him, "I know you don't like them, but I just wanted to do something special for once. Happy birthday." She kissed his cheek and moved over to her box. This... yes, this, she needed to put somewhere safe. She vanished for a few moments.

Shinpachi: "Man." Shinpachi corrected with a bit of a smile, "You gotta make sure you stay a man for the ladies, man! But... I'm Shinpachi. I'm a friend of Lysander and Lydia. Sorry to sort of crash the place since I don't know you and all, but I did bring thi-..." Shinpachi looked around and began to panic. "Ah shit, Lydia!!" he hurried over to her and whispered in her ear for the bottle he had brought. He assumed that the man must like alcohol if he ran a bar, or at least enjoyed it from time to time. Once Shinpachi got the bottle, he went back over and handed it to him. "Yeah, this stuff. Don't know if you have any already, but Lydia said this stuff is on the rare side and that it'd 'cater to your tastes.'"

Logan: Soon after Shinpachi is done introducing himself and moves on. "Yeah, got the invite and made some time to come down." Logan replied. "You gonna yell at her later?" Logan said with a chuckle. There was actually a hint there that he came to see Izumo get mad at Natalie, though the party was fun. "You know she loves her parties though, so you should have expected at... And hey, at least it ain't some massive get together with fifty people like you'd normally see her do. Haha... Nah, she kept it to those you can trust, though... Explain the dark skinned chick?"

Lysander: He's taken over the bar. "Hey, you've taught me enough to do this, right? Come on, man. Let me cater a bit to you. It's your turn to be waited on." Lysander was literally mimicking everything that Izumo would do, right down to the damn cigarette.

Shinpachi and Lysander: A little bit later with Lysander, "You got a nice bar here, Izumo. How long have you been running it?" "It's the best place to come have a drink. Feel like it's been here forever..." Lysander added in. "It's pretty impressive... Been around the word and haven't seen one this nice."

Esmeralda: Approaches when he's alone or taking a break from conversation with people. "Is it too much?" she asks with a kind smile, "Natalie said you'd probably be annoyed by the party, but she couldn't figure out what else to do. You two are a cute couple. A rather unexpected one, but very cute."

Natalie: She has been rushing around, keeping everything clean and making sure everyone abides by Izumo's rules, which she has memorized! She finally gets a break and walks up behind him. She places her hands on his shoulders and nuzzles her face into the back of his neck. "I'm not sorry." is all she says before going back to her party hosting jobs.

Later in the night...
    Party is dying down, some people are drunk, most people have left (All NPC types have left)

Lysander and Shinpachi: "No, no! Mine have gotten bigger, so..." Lysander sets his shirt on a table and begins flexing. Shinpachi copies and a muscle flexing contest takes place. "Wrong, Ly'! Man, you can't get as big as this!" Shinpachi laughs. Both of their faces are flushed and they are drink. "Lydia, tell him! Mine are bigger, better, and more manly!" "No, you can't ask Lydia! She's gonna pick you over me just because she doesn't like me!" "Or because I'm just bigger."

Natalie: Has taken to being behind the bar and has kept up with cleaning duty the entire night. She won't let Izumo do anything and if she catches him trying, she pouts, complains, and lectures him about doing stuff on his birthday! Otherwise, she does some catching up with Lydia. "We haven't been together for too long, but I'm loving every minute of it... So where'd you find the big guy? He seems... like a big kid." Natalie raised an eyebrow at Shinpachi. She hadn't drank a single thing tonight, which is shocking for her.

Logan: Is sticking to Izumo and avoiding the hell out of Lysander. Any time Lysander gets close, Logan hides. "I can't handle anymore of the damn hot redhead contests man... Don't let him pull me into that again."

Esmeralda: She approaches Natalie and is obviously tired. "I'm gonna head home, okay? I'm just... not able to keep up with everyone here, sorry about that." "Oh don't worry. I'm just glad you came and helped out. Be safe and sleep well, okay."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:39 am

Shinpachi: Izumo didn't know what to make of this man. He was nice, despite them never seeing one another before. The fact he claimed to be a friend of Lydia's was interesting, and he'd have to ask her about that later. In private. She had been on a job that he had only recently heard had succeeded. If this man was an accomplice, then things might get ugly. Izumo happily accepted the bottle. "Lydia was right. This stuff does cater to my taste." It's why I have a bottle of it being shipped. "It's a fine gift, and the thought is more than appreciated."

Logan: "No, you know how hard it is for me to yell at her." With an eye roll from Logan, Izumo continued. "But I will talk to her about it. You're right though. I'm glad that we only have a few people here." Izumo waved to the retired man he helped the other day. Natalie was apparently kind enough to invite him. "Esmerelda is basically doing some of your old job. She's picking up deliveries and making sure we are stocked. She's a great workhorse." Izumo gave a dry chuckle. "She came in one night, asking for some food. She had the look of someone who had given up hope, so I gave her a nice, warm meal. She's been staying around ever since."

Lysander: Izumo was nervous as all hell. His eye was twitching slightly, though it was hard to see through his sunglasses. "I happen to like mixing drinks and pouring them. It's relaxing. It's like my version of you and your workouts. You go with weights, I go with shakers and bottles." Izumo just wanted Lysander away from the alcohol. But seeing there was no way to talk him out of it, Izumo just shook his head. "You're holding that wrong." And Izumo stepped behind the bar and began to help Lysander learn. The first thing he did was put out his cigarette. Only Izumo could smoke behind the bar.

Shinpachi and Lysander: "You flatter me and my bar. I work hard, but it's not the best. It's still got a lot of work to be done, despite me doing this for 5 years now. I just wanted to make a nice, homely bar where I could focus on the customers and not profit. Not to say I don't make a profit, but I like my customers better than a gold or two."

Esmerelda: "It was a little much, but at least she didn't wake me up like I expected her to." Izumo gave Esmerelda a kind smile. "Thank you for coming though. I hope you make some friends here. They're all..." Izumo looked around and stared at each person he knew well. "...odd people. They're fun to be around, but boy are they odd."

[Many hours and drinks later...]

Lysander and Shinpachi: Lydia just sighed and touched both of their chests. She ran a soft finger down each one, giving them both chills. As she got to their navels, she stuck her finger in their bellybuttons. "You two are like children. Shin has the better torso and arms, but Lysander, you've always had good legs." Lydia took another drink of her red alcohol. "Besides, Lysander's right. I much like Shin better." Lydia stuck her tongue out at Lysander.

Natalie: Lydia smiled. "I call him 'cupcake' to tease him. He's got a hard but thin outer coating, but inside? He's just so sweet. I've never met a man so... innocent." Lydia watched him flex with longing, hungry eyes. "He's also sexy as hell. I mean, look at those muscles."

Logan: "Just do what Lydia did, that stopped him in his tracks." Izumo chuckled. "I can't stop him though. He's stronger than I am. I don't think he's stronger than you though..." Izumo said that last sentence a little loudly, so Lysander would hear. He gave Logan an impish smile. It was for helping with this.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:01 am

Wonderful conversations and bonding happened throughout the night, but people couldn't stay here forever. Natalie figured that Izumo would freak out the longer they were here. Luckily, everyone had enough control over themselves, even while drunk. After things calmed down even more, Natalie  decided to announce that it was time for the party to end.

Shinpachi and Lysander were the first to step out. Before leaving, Shinpachi went and shook Izumo's hand, thanked him, and then gave Natalie a hug, which shocked her but she returned it. Natalie nudged Lydia after that and hugged her to say goodbye as well. "Oh, thanks for coming!" she said sweetly, "You be careful with that one there. Don't break him, Lydia." Natalie giggled and then received a hug from Lysander, who then met Lydia and Shinpachi outside after waving to Izumo. "Happy birthday, man. Later." And those three were off.

Logan was the last to say bye out of everyone. "Left you somethin' upstairs. Happy birthday." he whispered and gave his friend a quick bro-hug. Natalie was holding the door open for him. He stopped in the door way, stared at her for a moment, and continued walking. "Uh'uh." Natalie grabbed a lock of his hair and hugged him, "Give that to Olivia for me." "Yeah, yeah." he said and returned the hug, whispering, "Nice job. Don't break him. It's probably been a while." Natalie tensed up and blushed like crazy. Logan laughed cheerfully and waved before leaving.

"Yeah, I can say the same about you! You be gentle with that little one you got back in Colburn!" Natalie stuck her tongue out at Logan and pouted. She closed the bar door and locked it before turning to Izumo, wondering if she was going to get yelled at. Even if she was, she went over to a booth and sat down. Looking around, she was actually kind of proud of herself. Everything was clean. She kept up to the best of her abilities so Izumo would be stress free, even with Lysander trying to take his job. "Did you at least enjoy the party?" She asked shyly, sort of slouching over like a puppy who did something wrong.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:22 am

Izumo ran his fingers through his hair as he began to clean up. It wasn't a wild party, but there was still a mess to clean up. And this was his bar. Even if it was closed, which it was now, he still needed to keep up appearances. That's when he realized. It was clean. Izumo was so used to seeing messes all across the bar after so many people, but... It was practically spotless. Izumo turned to Natalie, who had an expression he couldn't get mad at. "The party? Honestly? No." Izumo gave an apologetic smile, then held up a finger to keep her from speaking. "Did I enjoy the people, the drinks, and the laughs I had tonight? Yes, I did. Even if I didn't enjoy the party, it wouldn't have been possible without you, Natalie." Izumo leaned in and gave her a deep kiss. "Thank you."

"I'm surprised we didn't have any broken glasses. Lysander usually breaks one or two when he gets that drunk. I'll have to thank Esmerelda for her choice in glassware." Izumo gave a nod to no one in particular. He then held up the bottle that Lydia and Shinpachi had gotten him. It was a beautiful red wine. It was Chateau Rochefort, a 331AE vintage. There were less than a hundred bottles still left, and he was about to own two of them. "Do we want to end the night by opening this?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 1:31 pm

An Important Day To Celebrate! [Closed] Header%20Nude_zpskuqhrqtu

If Natalie didn't know any better, she'd say he did enjoy the party. Sure, there was no dancing, loud music, or obnoxious party-goers, but the people that were here made the party. She wasn't sure how to respond to it because it felt a little contradictory. They just looked at parties differently she supposed. He leaned in and kissed her. She immediately, almost by reflex, wrapped her arms around him. It felt almost like she was using him to hold her up. If she hadn't, she might of fainted by now. She smiled lightly and nodded, "You're welcome." Her heart was racing badly now. Everyone was gone and the night wasn't over for them, at least not in her mind. She didn't hear much about the glasses and Lysander, but nodded to it anyway. "She's been a lot of help." Natalie said. She sounded nervous, or at least like something was on her mind. She looked to the bottle he offered and smiled.

Natalie's cheeks were red, thoughts of what she wanted to do this night were flooding her mind. She shook her head and placed a hand on his cheek. "Not yet. I'm gonna go up stairs and freshen up a bit..." she said and ran her fingers through his hair and kissed him again, "Join me in a bit?" It was mostly a hopeful suggestion. She smiled and hurried out of the bar and down the hallway to the stairs. On her way there, she was breathing heavily and doing her best to calm herself down. She had not been so nervous in her life about the act she was going to try. She went up and hurried to the bathroom, picking up a certain package on her way there. She took about ten minutes, much longer than she needed. The nerves were getting to her by now. Once she settled, she walked out of the bathroom and to Izumo's bedroom door. She hesitated for only a moment, but she called for him.

"Izumo?" she waited for a reply, "Do you think you can come here for a moment?" She still sounded worried and her voice was just a bit shaky. Once she heard him coming, she laid down on the bed quickly. She laid on her side, her hand propping up her head and her other arm draped seductively over her other side. The package he had picked up earlier today was open, the box stacked near his wardrobe and out of the way. What was inside it, she was now wearing. It was a dark purple colored matching lingerie set. The top was a lacy elegant pattered bra with an opening in the middle and under the breasts. The underwear was Natalie's favorite part. It was a three-layer string set attached to a very thin and bad excuse for panties. Though fun to look at, not very functional, unless you're trying to tear them off. With a racing heart, she smiled shyly and waited for his reaction.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:19 pm

Izumo's jaw dropped. This was not what he was expecting. He was expecting her to be... well, normal Natalie. She was going to be sitting there, in pyjamas wanting to cuddle or something. This was the first time Izumo had seen this much of her body. And god damn, she was gorgeous. No, that's not the right word. Natalie had a body that Izumo had dreamed of. Not in the sense of jealousy, but of envy. It was the body he had craved to caress, to touch all over. And now, she was inviting him to do just that. Izumo sat the bottle of wine down before he dropped it. "I'm guessing the wine is out of the question?"

Izumo undid his ascot, and shook his head. "You're a real piece of work, Natalie. And by that, I mean a work of art." Izumo took off his sunglasses for once now. "You're gorgeous." And without further ado, Izumo slid onto the bed beside her. He placed a hand on her shoulder, pushing her onto her back. Without hesitation, his kiss ignited a fire within him and hopefully within her. As he began to make the noises of a passionate kiss, he bit her lip, tugging on it hard. Izumo was no virgin, and he knew women almost as well as he knew his bar. And this woman was the one he had wanted since day one.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:50 pm

Heat radiated from the woman's body when she saw him. The expression he held was enticing. Her nerves were calming now that he had finally seen her in this light. Though he was not the first, he would be the last man she ever revealed herself for. She giggled and nodded about the wine. "Only for now, Izumo." she said rather seductively. She smiled, her cheek flushed over in a light pink as she received his compliments. "Well, thank you." Having been laying on her side, she swung her legs like a swan over the edge of the bed. She had meant to move to him, but instead, he came to her. He slid onto the bed and pushed her down onto her back. This was surprising. The usual calm and gentle man that showed only his passive behavior had become aggressive. It sent a wave of chills slithering through her entire body. His kiss with lit with a passion she had not felt from him before.

Izumo bit at her lip, inciting a pleasured whimper from her. Even with the tiniest feeling of discomfort it caused, she loved it and almost wanted him to bite harder. Natalie leaned up and reconnected the kiss that had been broken by the quick nibble. Her arms wrapped around him and she laced her hands through his hair and kissed him with a heated and lustful frenzy that only Izumo could set off. The feeling of her racing heart pounding in her chest only made her more excitable. The nervousness died and when she broke the second kiss, there was a desire that shined in her eyes. She wanted him, but there was a question she had to ask. This surprising show of aggression he's thrust upon her caused her to wonder which one of them was going to dominate the other tonight? This may have changed everything. "Izumo..." she scoot back from the edge of the bed and guided him onto top of her and spoke through heavy and eager breaths, "I've never wanted anything more in my life... Take me."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:57 pm

Izumo was slowly being driven nuts. He was quickly being driven by his nuts too. Izumo felt her skin rub against his. Their kiss was not just enticing, but exhilirating. Breath to breath, their air mixed, much like how he wanted their bodies to. The kiss broke, and both of them took a heated breath. His eyes fluttered with desire almost as much as hers did. The difference was, Izumo's desire was more primal. Truth be told, Izumo normally wasn't this agressive, especially in bed. Izumo had had a long day. No, a long week. No, a long year. And the most he could do was rub one out every few nights. Now though? Izumo was ready to give this pent-up frustration to his woman.

As Natalie pulled him on top, Izumo gave an apologetic smile. "Sorry Nat, but one moment." Izumo stood, and he finished undressing. He sped the process up by not completely removing his belt and just slid his pants off as soon as he could. Izumo's manhood was above average in length and girth. It was practically proportional too. He didn't shy away, and neither did it. It stood at full attention, surveying its prey. Izumo reached into a drawer in the nightstand, and pulled out some protection. "I love you, Nat, but I'm not getting you pregnant when we've barely been dating a month." Izumo gave a smile as he put the damn thing on. He then paused, and gave a sheepish smile to Natalie. "Uh, Nat... can you remove your bra? I've never been able to get them off myself."

Then a thought occured to him. "No... Show me." And Izumo got up close to Natalie, his fingers intertwining with hers as they began to unclasp it all. After a few minutes, due to Izumo's persistance in kissing her while they did so, it finally fell. "Finally. Now, where were we?" Izumo gave a knowing smile, and he climbed atop Natalie. He laid against her, and began to kiss his woman deeply. All the while, a hand traveled down. His long fingers went under strings and lace, and Izumo began to lightly touch her nub. He felt her tense, and all Izumo could do was continue to go, slowly increasing the pressure he put there.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:40 am

If Natalie was honest with herself, it had been years since she had actually made love and she would have a difficult time remembering the time(s) she did. The recent years of participating in the mechanical and emotionless act to allow a man to scratch an itch she just couldn't reach on  her own was finally over. Natalie giggled, "Don't apologize, baby. Just let me enjoy the show." And Natalie definitely enjoyed the show. Izumo wasn't some body builder and he wasn't scrawny or weak looking. He was fit and did take care of himself well. Then here eyes traveled down to the treat he kept hidden from her for years. Natalie's excitement showed a little too much on her face, but especially in her eyes when they widened with joy. She bit her bottom lip and returned her eyes to Izumo and not the nicely sized partner when he spoke of protection. She could only giggle. She understood and was glad he thought of it, because she hadn't at all. Her mind had been elsewhere.

In fact, it was elsewhere now. He said the three words that she had actually be scared to say. He lover her... Natalie sat up and started reaching back to remove her bra, but stopped when he decided to be shown. Their lips came together again. Natalie attempted to teach him to take it off, but there was something wonderful keeping her distracted. After a few minutes, the bar finally came off and dropped, revealing her nicely shaped ladies. She bit her bottom lip and giggled again. As he crawled onto her again, Natalie welcomed his body with an embrace. She ran her fingers through his hair while they kissed. Her breathing had become erratic and she began moaning into his mouth. Her body wanted him so bad and felt like she was being teased. She didn't feel his hand moving downward until he reached the small bead between her legs. She gasped, moaned for more, and her body tensed beneath him. Natalie's back arched slightly and she bit on the knuckle of her finger.

"I-Izumo, more." she pleaded with him through small breaths. Her toes curled and her eyes rolled back and closed. She grabbed onto the sheets of the bed and her chest began heaving up and down as the pleasure increased within her. Her body shivered against him. The feeling of a tingling warmth moved like a wave through her body. She tried kissing him again, but could only hold it for a short time before her head was involuntarily thrown back as a reaction to an increase in her pleasure. "My god..." slipped from her breathy voice and she opened her eyes to look at him. She wanted more of him, all of him. Natalie reached over and grabbed gently onto Izumo's hardened shaft. Careful not to mess up the condom, she caressed him and was not afraid to be friendly with the sack beneath his thick member.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:57 am

After breaking the kiss to focus elsewhere, Izumo's hand began to work its way across the bead. He didn't paw at it randomly like a cat. Instead, his hand moved with deliberate randomness. A cat pawed in reaction. Izumo's hand was moving in different ways so that she wouldn't know what to expect. He was moving in anticipation. Izumo's hands were nimble, but firm. They knew how to toss a glass and catch it without spilling the contents. They could grip a bat and bash a man's skull in. And tonight, they were pleasuring a woman with the orchestration of a trained symphonist.

As Natalie grabbed his manhood—all of it, mind you—Izumo was surprised. He hadn't expected that. Izumo's mind wandered as the fingers of another danced across its length. It wasn't just the fact that he wasn't in control of his pleasure but also the fact of whose fingers it was. Truth be told, Natalie didn't have the best fingers for this sort of thing. She was experienced, sure, but there her actual fingers weren't built for it. But Izumo didn't care. She had the warmth of a woman in love beating across them, even if he couldn't feel it through the condom.

"You don't waste time, do you?" Izumo went down and finally stopped pleasuring the bead between her legs. He kissed her, and began to tug at her panties. As they were intended to do, they broke, allowing Izumo the ability to see most of what she had to offer. Of course, his eyes were closed and he was kissing her. He leaned back, breaking the kiss. Izumo positioned himself above her, his shaft aimed at her innerness. He leaned in, kissing her. He didn't give her warning as he slowly eased his way in, thankful that Natalie wasn't a virgin.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:19 am

Natalie was pleasantly surprised by her clit conductor. He caressed the button that made every women go crazy with a gentle and unpredictable pattern. Her back arched more and she began to pant as an uncontrollable sensation tingled through her lower area. The wave of pleasure seemed to fade at her stomach only because her heart was beating quickly and she had begun to pant. Already feeling her body inching towards the edge, Natalie clenched the sheets tighter between fingers and was then able to get up the strength to touch him. She was gentle and trying to tease. The condom would only prevent a small portion of the pleasure her hands would cause, but no way near all of it.

Natalie smiled sweetly, "Of course not. Why would I?" Natalie missed the feeling of his finger running across her clit, but she'd soon forget it was a thing. He pulled at the panties and they snapped. And again, Natalie became nervous. He kissed her and she quickly returned the favor, so he wasn't looking down there. This thought eased her nerves a bit. When he leaned back, Natalie spread her legs further to give him easier access to the part of her he was now able to lay claim to. Natalie closed her eyes and let out a relaxed breath as she savored the feeling of him entering her inner most region.

Once he had fully entered her, Natalie let out a held breath and smiled widely. There was a happiness in her eyes that no words had the ability to truly express. A single tear of joy was the only things that complimented the look she had in her big brown eyes. She relaxed beneath him. It wasn't that the tension left her body, no. Instead, it was Natalie realizing that this meant every bit of her old life was over. There would be no more dates with men she barely knew. She wouldn't need someone to scratch an itch. No, she had Izumo and that meant more than even she understood. "Do whatever you want to me." Natalie looked Izumo in the eyes, once again giving a piece of herself that had never been given away before. "I'm yours Izumo." she smiled lovingly, "In mind, heart, and body."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:47 am

Izumo purposefully entered slowly. He couldn't rush in like a linebacker. This wasn't what he nor Natalie wanted. This was about making love, not fucking. There are many different ways to tell the two apart, but right now, those ways didn't matter. Izumo felt herself innerly touch as his shaft slowly trawled in. This was his way of teasing her. Natalie was in trouble for many things tonight, but that didn't matter either. Natalie was his piece of ass, and he was going to make sure that she felt good. He also had to punish her for throwing a surprise party. However, the surprise sex weighed most of that out. Therefore only a bit of teasing was in order.

Izumo felt he was as in as he could be. He began to pull out, and then pushed himself back in. He moved ever so slightly as he did this, not increasing frequency that much either. He could feel Natalie's body reacting to the intensity of the situation, already far beyond simply stimulated from his performance earlier. This continued, his body moving with hers. They made an odd harmony and rhythym, but truthfully, it was the noises she made that really made the music. Izumo enjoyed every whimper, moan, and gasp she made. It only made sure his rigidness stayed.

Izumo gave Natalie a smile after a while. "You said to do whatever I wanted to." He slid himself as deep as he could go, and gave her a longing look. He shifted himself, and then pulled Natalie up, and onto his knees. He was still within her, but now there was another force upon her. It was a force nearly as strong as their love—gravity. Izumo felt her be forced upon him, and despite the discomfort the position change gave, he enjoyed the view of her startled face. Izumo then began to thrust upwards, gravity playing its own part as their intertwining continued.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:22 am

Natalie could tell he was teasing her on purpose. Though new to him, she wasn't new to men. He was moving slowly, keeping her body wanting more and not giving it when it begged. When he finally began his thrusting, the wet and tightened muscles within her depths enclosed around his thick shaft. Her pussy tightened around him each time he pulled out, not wanting to let go of the entity that filled Natalie to the brim. It did not take Natalie long to succumb to the pleasure of Izumo's rock hard dick. Curious, she couldn't help but gaze downward to watch him disappear within her, only to reappear again to allow another wave of ecstasy to roll through and into her core.

As the pleasure built into pure euphoria, Natalie felt her head pushing back into the bed. It was a natural response to the blissful torment being thrust upon her now. She moaned through a bit lip, gasped, and panted. She wanted him to move faster, harder, and deeper, but to change the motion they had, the rhythm they were creating, would have been a tragedy. Luckily, Izumo knew exactly how to transition. He smiled and she smiled back and replied with a nod. Of course he could. She belonged to him now. This was exactly where she wanted to be. He lifted her up and brought her over him. She was sitting on his knees, with his hands behind her back. Natalie gasped at the sudden movement and threw her arms around Izumo's neck. Her smile showed excitement again.

As he began thrusting up into her, Natalie's body was aided by gravity. She dropped down onto him, her inner walls squeezing down on the welcomed invader. She clung to him in every way. Feeling the pleasure at her core intensify, Natalie found herself wrapping her legs around Izumo's waist. She leaned into him, her bust pressing against his chest, and her cheek pressed lovingly against the side of his face. Each moan, gasp, whimper, and call for more was now let out right into his ear. "Izumo... Izumo..." she said his name with lustful tones oozing rhythmically out from her throat. She begged him not to stop this and found herself tugging lightly at his hair. Her body was reacting on it's own and she just continued losing control of herself. The moans became louder as he pounded her depths.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:16 am

Izumo's hips and legs jerked upwards continuously. He slid deeper into her, and she was not allowed to go free. His shaft dug, and his pleasure was great. But hers? Natalie's was more. Raw pleasure was definitely more on her side, but to Izumo, this was perhaps as great of a feeling as he had when he had opened the bar. Natalie's body slid along his, her breasts pressing tight against his chest. Natalie had the slightest hint of a tremble as she bellowed for more. Her voice was hot and heavy, and he could feel her breath on his shoulder.

Izumo's hands gripped her back, his fingers dancing in her long, purple hair. There was a part of him that wished to know whether or not her hair was truly that faded orchid color. But that part was now buried beneath carnal urges. Izumo thrust harder and faster, his pulse increasing. Sweat escaped his body like moans escaped Natalie's mouth. He felt her body form goosebumps, and he knew he was doing this all right. A woman could fake the noises, but he hadn't met a single person who could fake the tiny rises in flesh.

After what seemed like ages of thrusting, Izumo felt a sensation within his shaft. It was a familiar, filling sensation. It must be how a thermometer feels. Izumo had held on for as long as he could. The condom had helped, but more than that, Izumo wanted to see Natalie in pleasure. And she damn well was. His toes twitched, and his eyes closed as he tried to force thrust after thrust. He ran a finger down her spine, feeling the curve of her back. Finally, it was nearly too much. "Natalie... Together?" Izumo whispered in her ear, his voice strained.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:42 am

Lost in a state of exhilaration, for the first time in her life, Natalie had completely lost herself. Her sense of time and space caved in around her and nothing existed but her and the man she loved. Their bodies connected, but so did their hearts. The intoxicating physical pleasure could become an addiction for her, but it was nothing compared to the overwhelming desire overtaking her very soul. Was this what it's supposed to be like when you connect to the one you're meant to be with? Natalie thought so. Her racing heart pounded beneath her breasts, her breathing was quick and accompanied by numerous moans that escaped her lips. Having him inside her womanhood was driving her up the wall.

Natalie was holding on for that moment. She wanted him to release with her, not alone. Her legs tightened around him every time she had come closer. Her body shivered and trembled as it was almost overwhelmed by this pleasure on multiple occasions. She had been able to control herself enough for that. And finally, she could feel that sudden change in him. She could feel his rod swelling within her womanly cave. It only made her tighten around him. She was ready too. She couldn't hold it any longer. He whispered to her and Natalie was suddenly thrown over the edge. Her body tensed. "Yes. Cum with me. Cum with me, Izumo." she moaned intensely as her body reached that peak.

The waves of ecstasy rolled over her once more. Natalie's body tensed and stiffened and coiled around Izumo as if she were holding on for dear life. She stayed for a few moments, clinging to him as she caught her breath. The climax had hit with the force of a rocket taking off into space. After a few moments, Natalie fell silent. She closed her eyes and her body completely relaxed. Her legs fell to the sides and her arms came between the two of them where she laid her hands on his shoulders and her cheek against his neck. "Mmm..." she whimpered softly as she came back to a reality she had dreamed of for so long. She and Izumo had actually made love. And it, no... he was amazing.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:04 am

It wasn't just the moment that they climaxed together that made the night for Izumo. Of course, their timing was perfect, but it couldn't just be that. The fact that she had waited until his birthday—the fact that they had waited until then—was what truly made the night. It wasn't an orgasm that had been waiting for minutes. It had been waiting inside them both for a month now. No, it was longer than that. Since the moment Izumo felt the desire to have sex with Natalie and vice-versa, it had been building up. It had finally come and gone. Izumo's body shuddered as his penis shot forth his seed. Had he not been wearing the clear condom, he would have gladly sprayed the inside of Natalie with it. She deserved every single drop for all of the work she'd put into their relationship.

Izumo sat with himself still inside of her. He caught his breath, then removed himself, his half-erect member flopping lazily against her. Izumo smiled at Natalie, and pulled himself slighty away. He kissed her softly. It was a quick, loving kiss. "You really know how to treat a man on his birthday." He placed her gently down, then stood. He removed the condom, and tossed it into a wastebin nearby. He smiled, and then pulled out a second wrapper. "You think you can go again?" Izumo smirked, his shaft already regaining rigidity
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:23 am

The warmth was comforting. When he removed himself from her, her body missed the feeling. When he pulled himself away, she looked up to him and they shared a quick kiss. She giggled and gave a quick Eskimo kiss, "Happy birthday, Izumo..." He placed her down and Natalie laid back onto the bed. She grabbed one of the pillows, laid on her side, and just watched him. He went and grabbed another condom and Natalie's eyes widened. Was he really ready to go again? Oh hell yeah she could go again, but... Natalie smiled and then there was a major shift in demeanor. The sweet and seductive Natalie fell and was replaced by a sexual deviant with the will to prove a damn point. "Of course I can..." she said even speaking with a deeper and more seductive tone, "But it's my turn." She stood up and took the condom from him, placing her hand on his chest and guiding him back until he was sitting on the bed. From there, she dropped down onto her knees, grabbed onto his shaft, and licked her lips...

Hours later... Natalie collapsed onto the bed again. She had lost count now. Her body was not able to handle anymore of this. She had proved a point and she made sure of it. She was covered in sweat and it wasn't just her own. Natalie had made sure to give Izumo the ride of his life. Now, she lay on her side. The sheets of the bed were thrashed, one of the pillows on the floor, and Natalie's hair was a complete mess. She laid there, taking her time calming down and catching her breath. "We're out of condoms." she said with a slight giggle while inhaling heavily. Her arms had fallen weak and her legs had been given one hell of a work out, not to mention her lower region, back, and jaw was going to be sore in the morning. Natalie scooted over to Izumo and laid her head on his chest. She brushed his hair from his face and smiled, kissing his cheek. "And just to let you know, Izumo... I do love you too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:50 am