Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
A New Challenger Appears [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

A New Challenger Appears [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

A New Challenger Appears [Closed] Empty A New Challenger Appears [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:38 pm

Tsubine rose clothed for once. She was in a guest room in the Noir's compound, but she still felt like she needed to be clothed. Mainly because she didn't know when Luxanna might need her help. The young knight-errant had been helping Luxanna by carrying paperwork to and fro and arranging books in the library. Tsubine had been thinking of leaving soon though, as she realized that she was spending potentially too much time in the Noir's base. She was probably sapping up countless resources. If she were part of the Noir, it'd be different. But she wasn't. It would be a lie to say that the thought of joining hadn't occured to her.

Tsubine dressed herself in her relaxing clothes. The short shorts might be a bit skimpy, but Tsubine didn't care one bit. To her, they showed off her strongest feature. Besides, it's not like anyone checked her out anyway. She was too tall for most men, and too strong for the rest. Women seemed to eye her with disdain too. Luxanna and her friend Avrae were the only two that didn't seem to give her that sort of look. It was nice, though something was off about Avrae. Tsubine thought she could smell the blood of a dragon on her constantly. It was something she would ask Luxanna about before leaving.

Tsubine stepped out into the morning sun, and realized too soon that she was not a morning person. The sun hurt her eyes, and she made a pained whine. The sun shouldn't be that bright. It should be illegal or something. Tsubine made her way over to where the main building should be. There was a courtyard in between the guest housing and the main building, where Luxanna most likely would be. Tsubine couldn't see well, and so it was no surprise that she bumped into someone. Someone sweaty, in fact. Tsubine almost fell, but she caught herself. "Ow, ow..." Tsubine's nose had made contact with something hard, probably an elbow.

A cloud covered the sun, and Tsubine saw her obstacle for the first time. He was a handsome man taller than she was. He had skin the color of caramel and eyes that shone like amber. But he was ripped. Tsubine couldn't help but notice all of his muscles, glistening with sweat. She stared for a moment, then shook herself out of her trance. "S-sorry. I could not see where I was going because of the sun." Tsubine gave a short bow, then looked back up to him. "I have not seen you around here. Are you a new member of the Noir? I am Tsubine, a... guest of Luxanna's." Tsubine gave her warm greeting smile, something many Zakatians would dream to have.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

A New Challenger Appears [Closed] Empty Re: A New Challenger Appears [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:13 pm

A New Challenger Appears [Closed] Header%20_zpsqad3hzov

The Noir was an interesting group of individuals. Masamune was always good company and Nadia was too sweet for her own damn good. Luxanna had proven to be interesting to say the least. He met a few others, but none of them seemed very... Well, bright wasn't the right word. They blended in. There was very little special about them and you could easily miss them in a crowd. Apparently a couple other beautiful women were around here at times, but Drake hadn't had the pleasure of meeting them yet. And right now, he didn't care if he did. Drake was normally a kind man. He was fun to be around and flirt. This only changed when he was training or fighting. And right now, this man was training.

Drake wasn't using his sword at the moment, which was a good thing for the woman who bumped into him. She was also lucky that she bumped into him mid-stance. If he was throwing a punch or performing any of the actual exercises, she could have had her nose broken. When he felt her bump into him, he turned back to her and stared down at her. The woman was taller than most here, but still shorter than him. She had a nice bust and couldn't be called unattractive for shit. "You  all right?" he asked seriously. He sounded stoic and a little uncaring, but that was because his mind was elsewhere. He had been in his zone and had yet to fall out of it. He was going to return to his training, but...

Drake didn't mean to look annoyed at her, but he did. He realized it as well. He took a deep breath and calmed himself. "Name's Drake." he squeezed the bridge of his nose and shook his head. A smile came onto his face that could rival Tsubine's only in sincerity, not in beauty. "You don't need to apologize, pretty lil' thing. There was no harm done." he chuckled and stretched by leaning back, "I'm actually new, kinda. A friend of Masamune. Me, him, and lil' Nadia returned sometime in the evenin' yesterday. Poor things are so tired. I don't think they're up yet." Drake walked over to a rag and bottle of water. He took a drink while wiping his neck, "So what's a cutie like you doin' 'round here?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:07 am

The Zakatian woman was not entirely taken aback by the uncaring tone initially. It was the same kind of tone that students at Rydian spoke to her in. They knew she was Zakatian, or at least southern Arcadian. But despite being an Arcanist, they viewed her with scorn. Tsubine's smile faded a bit, and she nodded. She scrunched up her nose, and it only hurt a little. "I will be okay," Tsubine said in her sweet voice. The moment Drake calmed himself down, Tsubine could actually feel the tension in the air change.

When she was complimented, Tsubine stared in stunned silence. It was a rare thing for her to be complimented by someone who looked around her age. This was mainly because she rarely spent time around those near her age. Most of her time was spent either alone or in the company of mayors and other important townsfolk. She mouthed the word silently as he continued to speak. She only half-heard what Drake said. Then he snapped her out of her trance once more by calling her "cutie." Was this man trying to kill her? Tsubine's face flushed slightly, and she swallowed. "I, uh, was going to see Luxanna. I have been helping her out, but she said for me to see her early this morning."

"I think it may have to do with Masamune, Nadia, and your's arrival. She seemed... to be plotting something. I also saw Avrae wear a mischevious grin, but I do not know her very well. She could always have that grin on her face." Tsubine shrugged a little, and continued to study him. She had been silent for slightly too long, and she realized it. "That is a, um, nice dragon tattoo you have. Does it mean something to you?" Tsubine spoke with genuine, albeit embarrassed, sincerity.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:53 am

Well wasn't this woman adorable. Drake smiled at her and pointed back to the main building. "I saw Luxanna head over to her office with someone I hadn't seen before just a few minutes ago. If you need to talk to her, I'd check there first." Drake explained and then raised an eyebrow, "I don't know who Avrae is, bu I doubt I have anything to do with your meeting. I'm not a member of the Noir. Though, if she was acting mischievous, I have a bit of a guess as to what's going on..." Drake laughed and brushed his hair back with his hand. Drake was aware of the fact that Masamune and Nadia had recently become a couple. And besides that, Masamune talked about how scary Lux is ever since the two of them had their first conversation. If Luxanna was as protective as Masamune said, then those two had an interesting day ahead of them. Drake wasn't touching that with a ten foot pole.

For a moment, even Drake was lost in thought, but no way near as long as Tsubine. He watched as this woman stared at him. She fell silent and must have been deep in thought about something. Maybe she thinks he's hot? A lot of woman did, whether he agreed with them or not, so it wouldn't be surprising. Drake looked to his arm and smirked. His dragon tattoo was awesome. "It doesn't really mean anything beyond me liking dragons. Strongest thing there is out there. You like 'em?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:20 am

Tsubine was a little surprised. He wasn't a member of the Noir either? And he was casually training here too. This place was definitely filled with odd sorts, even if they didn't join up. "Avrae is the blonde lady with the rather large bust. She is about... this tall," Tsubine motioned to show someone about half a foot shorter than she was, "and has yellow eyes. They are a little more... serpentine than yours though." Tsubine had a suspicion what those eyes meant, but that was a secret few people knew about.

Tsubine gave Drake a small nod. "They are an interesting sort of creature. I would say I like them, though obviously not as much as you do." Tsubine chuckled slightly. "Besides their strength," Tsubine took a seat on a nearby bench, "what else do you like about them?" Although her voice didn't say it, her eyes shone like a girl asking "what makes me pretty?" "You said you were not part of the Noir, but why are you here then? Are you thinking of joining as well? I have only been around for a short time, but I have enjoyed my time here. If I do not return to Zaka—" Tsubine inhaled sharply, then looked away. She knew Arcadians disliked Zakatians, so she had kept that tidbit a secret for the most part.

Not long after their conversations lulled, Tsubine stood and excused herself. A large-busted woman in loose v-necked shirt stepped out of the main building. Her blonde hair was as long as Tsubine's, but it did not end in a ponytail It also differed in color. Whereas Tsubine had a beautiful golden blonde, this woman had a pale, almost sandy, blonde. "Ah!" The woman noticed Tsubine and Drake, and a wide smile curled on her lips. "Just the two I was looking for. Lux wants to see the both of you. Come along. Quickly too. You don't wanna keep her waiting, do you?" Tsubine fell into step beside Drake as they followed the woman. Tsubine leaned over and whispered to him. "That is Avrae. She is the Devote of Air, and she is very strong from what I hear." The three of them stepped into an open room, Luxanna's office. They awaited to see why they had been summoned...
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:39 am

It might have been Avrae that Luxanna was with, Drake didn't know. "Well, they're more than interesting to me. I've followed a bit of their history and trained rather closely with them for quite a few years. The man who trained me had three dragons around him at all times. Sometimes he had more. He calls himself the Dragon Sage, and no one could blame him. He could build an army of those and they're fiercely loyal to him. Since I was into dragons and respected them, at least that's what my Master said, he decided to train me... That's where I got this tattoo." he explained and flex his arm. He loved this tattoo, though he realized after explaining that. "I guess it has more meaning to me than I thought, though only because of why and how I got it." He laughed again.

"Um..." Drake raised an eyebrow. He hadn't met a woman into dragons before. Either that, or she was flirting like crazy, which he didn't mind. "Well besides strength, they're probably the most intelligent being in Aurora, and yes that includes above humans, though that may be my bias." He laughed a bit again, "They're also beautiful. I don't like reptiles or anything like that, but dragons are actually just beautiful. The way they're built shows strength, but also speed, agility, and even elegance. Have you ever watched them fly? It's rather impressive." She asked about the Noir again and he rubbed the back of his neck. "Never thought about joinin' actually. Masamune's asked me a couple times. Said they could use my skill, but I dunno yet... You gonna join up? It's a great guild."

Tsubine explained how long she's been around and suddenly gasped at herself. He knew why, but was curious how much of that she had come across. Drake patted the woman on the head and twirled a lock of her hair around his finger. "Zakatians... A beautiful race of people." was all he said, "They're eyes are my favorite, especially the women." He was pretty much telling her that he knew from the beginning and didn't have a problem with it. Drake looked over to the woman who came out and raised an eyebrow. He really didn't want this meeting to be about him and when was he going to be allowed to get back to his training. Oh well, two beautiful women pulling him away from it was a good excuse to stop. He and Tsubine walked side by side to follow Avrae, "Ah, so that's her..."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:08 am

Tsubine stared happily in stunned silence. This man had known dragons as well? That was an incredible coincidence. Although he was probably talking about common dragons. Elder Dragons, like Silvath, were far more intelligent, graceful, and powerful than a common dragon. But more than that, Tsubine was surprised to see someone who might know as much about dragons as she did. To be fair, she knew what she knew from personal experience. Books might have more detailed explanations of some things, but the fact was, he knew more than what a common person did. "I would like to hear more about your time training one day. Your master sounds like a most interesting person."

Tsubine didn't think she was flirting. But she was into dragons. She, herself, could turn into one. Tsubine looked up to the sky wistfully, remembering Silvath. "I have had the honor of seeing one fly before. She was so graceful and fast. No bird could keep up with her as she flew." Tsubine was not only talking of Silvath, but also of herself. She could have a bit of an ego when it came to that, right? It didn't hurt anyone. Tsubine began to explain, but caught herself slightly too late. She was embarrassed that she had to keep her heritage a secret. Most people at the Noir didn't realize she was a Zakatian, or at least didn't mention it. Drake, however, surprised her. She tensed and looked up with wide eyes as he patted her head. Her cheeks turned bright red as his hand danced through a lock of blonde. Her gaze shot downward, her body tight and tense. "Ah... Th-thank you." That was, to her, the first time a man had hit on her in so obvious a manner.

Avrae thankfully broke Tsubine's tension, but the young dragon disciple didn't leave Drake's side as they walked. Avrae noticed the odd tension, and she smiled to herself. "And I thought Tsu here might just like Luxanna..." She muttered in draconic, and Tsubine only barely heard her. Her cheeks reddened more, but she didn't comment. Avrae burst into Luxanna's office, a wicked smile across her face. "Luuuuuuux~" Avrae's voice carried easily. Avrae motioned for Drake and Tsubine to enter, and then she shut the door behind them. She ran to the area between the three of them. "So, I have a fantastic idea. As you two," Avrae motioned to Drake and Luxanna, "know, Masamune and Nadia are finally a couple. I think we should have a dinner to celebrate. All of us. I think it'd be a fantastic idea! I've already made arrangements."

Tsubine blinked in confusion. She raised a finger, as if she were pointing out an error in a teacher's formula. "Um, did you not say Luxanna had summoned us?" Avrae waved a dismissive hand. "About that, I actually made that part up. I just needed to get all of us into a room." Tsubine's face soured slightly, and she looked at Luxanna with apologetic eyes. She didn't mean to get caught up in this, and she felt bad for being a pawn. "Lux, you can talk Nadia into coming, right? If she comes, Masamune will come too."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:09 am

Entering Luxanna's office was somewhat of a treat for Drake. He had only been inside the housing area, not this place. He looked around and took in the new sights until they got to Luxanna's office and Avrae burst rather excitedly through the door. Luxanna had been sitting quietly behind her desk and the moment the loud boom occurred, she vanished. "Uh... What?" Drake was automatically confused and stared at Luxanna's chair. A moment later, Luxanna appeared in front of Avrae with a look of anger. "What the hell is the matter with you!? You couldn't have knocked!?" Luxanna yelled, "You scared me half to death. What do you want?!" Luxanna was used to Avrae's behavior, so this wasn't surprising. It didn't mean Luxanna wasn't allowed to yell at her out of annoyance. Drake held in a laugh.

Avrae explained the dinner plan for Nadia and Masamune, but Luxanna wasn't sure. Neither Nadia or Masamune had admitted to being a couple, so a dinner might be a waste of time. "I know there have been claims about them pairing up, but I doubt it's true. I won't believe it until Nadia tells m-..." "It's true." Nadia said suddenly. Luxanna jumped and looked over to the open window to see Nadia standing there, "Hi Lux! I heard you yelling at Avrae and came to see what was going on. It's true. Masa asked me and I said yes and we are boyfriend and girlfriend like you and Tsubine are supposed to be." Nadia crawled through the window as she said that and Luxanna's face turned red.

"Oh, well I'm outta luck then, aren't I?" Drake chuckled and glanced to Tsubine. "N-Nadia... Who told you that?" Nadia finally got through the window and dusted herself off, "Masa, of course. He said that you need to get laid and since you won't lay with Avrae, it should be with Tsubine. He also said he'd throw Drake at you, but you weren't into men, so that wouldn't work. He doesn't care as long as you're not mad at him for being my boyfriend." Nadia just spouted a lot of stuff that no one in the room knew and the divine creator loved it! Luxanna was redder than anything and even Drake had to admit that what just happened was embarrassing. "So can I have a big dinner tonight?!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:41 am

Avrae smiled widely. "Of course I couldn't've knocked." Avrae said casually. "I wouldn't have seen your cute little disappearing trick you do when you're scared." She went to hug Luxanna, but was rejected immediately. She pouted a little before explaining. Tsubine blinked a little in confusion, wondering what was going on. It wasn't until Avrae mentioned that the summons was made up that it really clicked for her. Avrae and Tsubine both jumped slightly when Nadia spoke up. Neither of them had noticed her enter. Avrae wondered when she had gotten so sneaky. But her smile widened and she nudged Lux with a "Told you so" look.

Tsubine's face went as red as it did before. This was not a good morning. "This is what I get for sleeping clothed," Tsubine thought to herself. Avrae stifled a laugh, and she just looked to Lux with that same knowing look and smile. Drake's comment threw Tsubine off, though. She blushed harder and stuttered. "Well, I mean, it... it is not that I only like women or men..." Tsubine soon realized what she said. The Zakatian buried her head into her hands and let out a whimper. She was as red as Masamune's text. Avrae turned away from everyone, covering her mouth. Tears formed in her eyes as she tried everything to keep herself from laughing aloud.

Avrae then burst out when Nadia explained what had happened. Avrae was enjoying every minute of this. She laid a hand on Luxanna's shoulder in a mock comforting way. She tried to look sorry, but couldn't. She instead just snickered and came back laughing again. "Nadia, I think it'd be great if you and Masamune would join us for dinner." Avrae spoke up before anyone could interject. "I'm sure Lux here has some things to say to our little Masamune, and who knows, she might have things to say to other people too~" Avrae dodged whatever attack Luxanna might throw at her, giggling like a maniac. She was having far too much fun.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:55 am

"Yay! There's a big dinner tonight!" Nadia cheered and hugged Avrae, "I think Masamune will have lots of fun. He likes to eat, so tonight's going to be the bestest celebration ever!" Nadia gave everyone a hug and hurried out to go tell Masamune. That is when Luxanna went to swing at Avrae and was automatically dodged. These two often had their little spouts. "Stop laughing!" Luxanna said, knowing that command was not going to be followed. Luxanna face palmed and shook her head. "That was so embarrassing... Someone is going to have to teach her some tact." "Masamune says that's your job... Apparently you're in charge of her education." "Not anymore, I'm not. It's now his job. He's the one who wants to go behind my back and ask Nadia out, then he can take care of all of the important stuff when it comes to her!" Luxanna flailed her arms out of anger, but mostly embarrassment.

Drake looked away and tried not to laugh anymore. He wasn't sure he'd be brave enough to take on this woman. "Look..." he spoke up through a few chuckles, "It was an embarrassing situation for all of us, but we don't have to make a big deal about it. Now... What do you have in mind for this dinner? Can't take it back now; No one wants to disappoint something as adorable as that..." Drake pointed back toward the door. Though Nadia wasn't there, it was obvious that he was referring to her. "If it's to celebrate her taking that next step with Masamune, it should be some of their favorite food... Anything I can do to help with that?" Drake was being too reasonable for Luxanna. She wanted to yell, but she kept her composure and thought for a moment. "Well, Nadia has a habit of not eating anything she's made friends with... This is why if she starts talking to a chicken, cow, pig, or fish... She gets in trouble, so any one of those will do." Luxanna explained casually, moving on from the embarrassment. "Are we cooking this or are we having the Noir chefs do it?" Luxanna looked to Avrae with a raised eyebrow. The chefs cooked for the entire guild, not a group, and they got paid. This would be extra.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 11:32 am

As Avrae and Nadia shared a hug, Avrae whispered something to Nadia. This was the first time Tsubine had seen Luxanna get so flustered. It made her smile, and it definitely lessened her own embarrassment. She peeked out from her hands to see Luxanna flailing. She smiled wider and even giggled slightly. Avrae smiled as Drake brought up the most important question. "Lux, hun, you know I don't cook. I mean, I could, but you know how strong of a jaw I have." Avrae shook her head. "I can't tell when meat is too tough for those like you. That's why we'll have the chefs cook it. I know they'll have to be paid extra for it. You know me, I've got the money." Avrae gave a light shrug.

"As I told Nadia, I want us all to dress up nicely. Well, at least the ladies. Uh, Drake, right? You just make sure you're cleaned up." Avrae nodded to him. "Consider this a night for the ladies to show off. I know you have some nice dresses stowed awya somewhere, Lux, so don't even try to weasel out of it." Avrae then turned to Tsubine. "Oh, but you don't have anything of that sort, hmm." "I could just wear my armo—" "Nonsense. Come on," Avrae walked briskly past the rest, grabbing Tsubine by the wrist, "we're going to get you dressed up nicely."

[Later That Night]

Avrae walked out into the small meeting room that had been reserved for this dinner. It was the closest one to the kitchen, and it thankfully had a table that could seat six. Avrae was not the first the enter. In fact, she was the next-to-last. Masamune sat nervously next Nadia and Drake. He sat at the middle of the table, and across from him, staring him down with those piercing blue eyes was Luxanna. Masamune was sweating. Avrae took a seat next to Luxanna (and across from Nadia), a confident smile on her face. Her black dress was revealing, especially in the chest. It opened to just a few inches above her navel, and it has practically an empty back. Noticing the final person wasn't coming in, Avrae sighed. "They're not going to laugh at you. Come on in."

Tsubine nervously entered the room, and there was definitely a shift in atmosphere. Tsubine's dress was a deep red, and the color wasn't even the eye-grabbing part. Tsubine's breasts were pushed up slightly. The crevasse between them was covered by a net-like lacing that led to a black, lacy choker. A red ribbon ran across the top of it. The dress extended to halfway down her thigh, and it was much shorter than she would have liked. Her stocking-clad legs moved uncomfortably as she made her way to sit across from Drake and beside Luxanna. Tsubine kept her head down, and her hands in her lap.

Avrae smiled. "So, Masamune..." Masamune gladly looked away from Luxanna, a nervous smile on his face. "Y-yeah?" Avrae gave a sly smile in return. "How did you ask Nadia out?" Masamune turned red, and his eyes darted back to Luxanna. "Uh... well... I uh jus' kinda asked." Masamune replied with a hurried tone. He wanted to move off of this subject. He wouldn't've been here had Nadia not begged him with those big blue eyes of hers. "I should have expected not to get the story from you..." Avrae turned to Nadia after sighing. "Tell me, how did it actually happen, Nadia?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:05 pm

In the end, it was decided that Luxanna would just pay the Noir Chefs extra for tonight. Drake had secretly dragged Masamune off to make sure he dressed up for the dinner. There was a reason these two were friends and advice on shit like this helped Masamune out. Drake and Masamune were the first to arrive. Drake was done up in a black suit with a red tie. He even had his hair slicked back. He tried get Masamune to do the same by telling him that it'd make Nadia think he looked cool. Nadia came in right after and was done up quite beautifully. She wasn't in some sexy dress, but instead in something she had fun with. Why? Because it was fluffier than what she normally wore. She distracted herself by standing up and twisting her waste back and forth to watch it twirl. "I'm not used to wearing something so pretty. Avrae said I had to dress up nice." Nadia explained as she played with the skirt of her dress. It was her first time wearing it. It had been in her closet for a while now. If Masamune actually did listen to Drake, Nadia would actually point it out. "You look like a spy! Very handsome!"

Luxanna came in to see Nadia playing with her dress and chuckled. "Hun, you should sit down. Pick a spot." Luxanna said and Nadia took her spot next to Masamune. Seeing this, Luxanna happily sat right across from her dear little friend. "Luxanna... I didn't know you had a dress like that, you look like the sexy ladies in Varedia's magazines... Super models!" Nadia said. Avrae was the next to arrived and she immediately got a raised eyebrow from Luxanna. "Oh! You look like a sexy lady too!" Nadia said to Avrae with a big smile. Nadia, if anything, looked like a damn princess and Masamune was her prince. This was gonna be so fun! And then Avrae called out to Tsubine. When Tsu walked in, Nadia went wide eyed and smiled. "You look like a super model too! Maybe I should have worn a super model dr-..." "No." both Drake and Luxanna said quickly. Drake turned back to Tsubine and checked her out from head to toe. Luxanna did the same thing, but was much more discrete about it. "You look beautiful." Drake and Luxanna said at the same time and then looked to each other. For a moment, there was challenge in both of their eyes, but they both turned from each other to hide it.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Masamune had protested the whole thing, and decided against doing anything fancy. It was hard enough for him to find a nice shirt. In the end, he wore a plain, grey button-down shirt. He made sure to take two baths before. The one piece of advice he did take from Drake was putting on some cologne. Nadia was gorgeous, and Luxanna didn't look half-bad either. But Nadia was the only woman for him, and he gladly took a seat beside her. Unfortunately, Lux took the seat across from him. "No." Masamune had said in unison with the other two. She didn't need to wear anything of that nature.

Tsubine blushed hard, but she smiled. "Th-thank you..." She pressed her legs hard together as she sat down. It didn't take long for her to look up, but her cheeks remained flushed. After getting the nitty-gritty details about how Masamune and Nadia ended up in the same bed and he asking her out, Avrae decided it was time for phase two of her plan to start. To be fair, it wasn't her initial idea now. Drake had complicated matters, but he just made a new addition. It was more fun this way. "So, Tsubine. You said something earlier that caught my attention. Oh what was it... Oh, right 'it is not that I only like women or men.'" Avrae leaned over to eye the red-faced Zakatian. "Tell us, what did you mean by that?"

Tsubine wanted to not answer, but when the eyes around the room all turned to her... She sighed mentally. "W-well... I suppose I like both men and women. I have only been with a woman, but... I can not say that men are not attractive either. They also... have something to offer that women can not..." Masamune quieted Nadia with a "Not now. Later" "Well, there are drugs for that, but that's not important. So you're bisexual, like me, huh?" Avrae took a sip of red wine. "Forgive me for saying such, but you always seemed the type to lean hard one way or the other."

A wicked smile came across Avrae's face. "So, who do you think is more attractive: Drake or Luxanna?" Tsubine's jaw dropped. She sputtered. "Come on, it's no big deal." Tsubine looked for help between the two of them. She panicked, then sighed. "W-well, I do not rightfully think it's a fair comparison.." She motioned to her right. "Luxanna has a beauty and grace about her that Drake does not." Tsubine then motioned to Drake. "While Drake has a manliness and strength that Luxanna does not." Tsubine gave a shy smile and shook her head. "I can not choose one or the other."

Avrae sighed. "Alright, a new tactic then. Who is more attractive, me, Nadia, or Luxanna?" Tsubine looked between all three for a moment. "I... would have to say Luxanna. She has a mature grace about her that is admirable, and I think that she is cute when she is flailing about like she was earlier. It was quite unexpected." Tsubine gave a small giggle. Avrae nodded, as if she knew that's what Tsubine would say. "Same question, but between Masamune and Drake." Tsubine didn't have to think as long on this one, partly due to the fact that there were only two men there. "I would have to say Drake, most likely. I think his choice of style is better, and I rarely have seen someone with dark skin like his." Tsubine had answered all of that in a shy, but sure, tone.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:56 pm

Well at least most of the room agreed with each other. Nadia was not allowed to dress like that. Her choice of attire was well done. The conversation was started by Avrae. Apparently it was time to pick on Tsubine, which was fine with Drake. Nadia was listening a bit, but she was more concentrated on Masamune. She reached over and grabbed his hand to hold onto while everyone else talked. Drake was looking back and forth between Tsubine and Avrae. This was quite entertaining for him. Luxanna was just being more embarrassed. The questions that were ask made Drake and Luxanna feel bad for Tsubine, but they couldn't help but be curious about the answers. Every answer that Tsubine gave was well worded to make sure no one got offended or felt less than the others, but that changed.

Avrae switched up her way of asking the questions and had the women all compared and the only two men in the room compared. That was when Drake and Luxanna both a got a little more uncomfortable with it. "Avrae, do you really think this is the time to be asking such questions?" Luxanna asked with an annoyed tone, "I thought we were here for Nadia and Masamune, not to figure out who's the hottest in the room." "I don't know, it's an interesting conversation." Drake said and then smiled at Avrae, "So tell me, Avrae, do you have a thing for Luxanna or Tsubine? You mentioned being bisexual before and have the tendency to pick on them both... I assume there has to be some sort of attraction there."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Masamune's hand wrapped around Nadia's, and they watched in silence. Masamune was just glad to have Lux's attention elsewhere. Tsubine was red, and that wasn't going away soon. Avrae thought for a moment at Drake's question. Unfortunately, Avrae wasn't the type to get all blushy and cute like Tsubine. "Hmm. I'd say I have a thing for Lux. She's always so hot and bothered, but she's attractive as hell. I just teaste Tsubine because she's all shy and embarrassed about such things. Look at her, she's practically adorable." Avrae gave an apologetic smile. Tsubine didn't seem to notice.

"But, I don't know if Luxanna and I would be right for another. Although we bicker like an old married couple, I haven't the foggiest if we would work as one." Avrae shrugged. "I've never really settled down with someone for very long. Longest relationship I was in..." Avrae thought for a moment. "That would've been for about 30 years." Avrae nodded. "And it would have continued, had me and Silvath wanted anything more than a casual fling." "Did you say Silvath?" Tsubine's eyes were wide, and her cheeks were now pale. In fact, she was entirely pale.

Avrae cocked an eyebrow, and looked at Tsubine. "Yes... I did. Don't tell me you knew her?" Tsubine nodded. Avrae's eyes widened. "Don't tell me... are you her disciple?" "Yes," Tsubine said curtly, "I am. Where is she?" Tsubine's voice took on a hard ring to it. "I'm afraid I don't know. I haven't seen her in years..." Tsubine slammed a hand against the table. "I have to know where she is. I have to find her, Avrae. I have to know..." Tsubine's eyes watered ever so slightly. "I have to know why she turned me into what I am."

Avrae turned to Lux, worry in her eyes. "Lux, is she... like me in a way? But reversed? Where she starts out human, then transforms?" After getting an answer one way or another, Avrae turned to Tsubine. "I haven't seen Silvath in nearly a century. She and I did have a fling, but it was because we were jealous of Daenerys." Daenerys the Dawnbringer was a famous black Elder Dragon from centuries ago. Drake would have probably heard of her. "She might know where Silvath is, but... I haven't the slightest idea of where to find her." Tsubine turned to Luxanna, and then to Drake. "Please. You have to help me find her. I have... so many questions I need to ask..." Tsubine slowly began to cry as memories poured into her...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:33 pm

Drake was impressed with her honesty and merely nodded. "Well, okay then. First woman I've met who has no problem saying what's no her mind. Good on you for that." Drake said with a smile. "What's the longest relationship you've been in? You seem to have a few things figured out, so I assume you've had a few good ones." Apparently that question brought on an entirely new conversation between Tsubine and Avrae. Luxanna was interested in this as well, though she felt the tension in the air rise when Avrae realized something about Tsubine. Luxanna glanced to Tsu when she was asked a question and then looked back to Avrae. "I believe so, yes." Luxanna nodded and watched the two talk. Listening to this conversation and then hearing the name of a dragon from ages ago sparked something in Drake. Were these two women actually of Draconic decent? He knew that things like that existed, especially Elder Dragons, but he wasn't entirely sure about their disciples until Avrae asked.

"Interesting..." he mumbled and watched them closely. He saw Tsu's eyes fill with tears and shook his head. "Oh, no no no. You don't need to start that, pretty lil' lady. No tears here." Drake said and stood up. He handed her a handkerchief from his suit pocket and smiled. "Lookie here, sweetheart... You've obviously been searching for this Silvath for a long time, right? Today you finally got a hint toward her... Ain't no need to cry over something good that happened. Today his a happy occasion." Luxanna narrowed her eyes and stood up, placing a hand on Tsubine's shoulder. "He's right... Don't get upset. No one here wants to see you crying. I'll help you find whoever this Silvath person is, but only if you agree to enjoy the rest of the night." "Yeah! It's supposed to be a happy time, right?" Nadia spoke up with cheer and then looked to Masamune, squeezing his hand lightly, "Right, Masa?" Drake chuckled, "Now you bring that pretty smile of your back for the world to see and we can all finish this lil' party."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:59 am