Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] Empty Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE]

Post by Tsubine Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:04 pm

Sehlirr did not know what to make of her new master. It had been one day since Xavier had, shockingly, sold her. What shocked Sehlirr was not the simple fact that she was sold. No, that was to be expected. She was merchandise now. She could be bought and sold like a loaf of bread. What shocked Sehlirr was that someone bought used bread and paid as if she were new. Sehlirr was no longer a virgin, and so her value went down tremendously. It was almost the same as if buying a male slave with a missing finger or two. She simply wasn't worth as much as 'untouched' goods.

Sehlirr and her saviour had gone southwest of Xavier's hideout. They seemed to be making their way for Cieria, and thankfully not Brauk. Aeltril was a dark elf like her, and they both seemed to find one another familiar looking. Sehlirr hadn't mentioned it, but she could have sworn she knew Aeltril from her old home. Sehlirr could not return there. She'd be shunned or worse. The Eyllisghymn Clan might just use her as a whore, seeing as that's what she was now. She shuddered at the thought. At least Xavier had kept her for himself. She missed his warmth, especially while camping with Aeltril.

It wasn't until the end of the day that Sehlirr decided to speak up. She had finished making dinner for Aeltril and herself. Another thing that Aeltril had surprised Sehlirr with was that she let Sehlirr eat the same food. It was to be expected she supposed, since they were on the road for the most part, but it still surprised her. Sehlirr had grown accustomed to eating the slop and leftovers that other slaves ate. Although thankfully, Xavier did let her have fresh fruit. "Master Aeltril." Sehlirr called out as she finished unpacking the tent. "Where, might I ask, are we going? Do you have a home to the southwest?" Sehlirr grimaced. "Am I going to be sold once more?"

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE] Empty Re: Love's Lost Property [PRIVATE]

Post by Schnockles Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:08 pm

Aeltril had not had Sehlirr for a day even.  The girl was, as expected, obedient.  It almost bored her to be frank.  A little bit of resistance might have been less boring, but to be fair this was Aeltril.  Everything seemed to bore her.  Hopefully for the amount of coin she spent on her, Sehlirr could provide some damned pleasure.  She had probably overspent, but hey, not like rich people didn't regularly piss her off by gloating about their wealth.  Oh wait they did, and their money just purchased a dark elf slave.  Their destination was nowhere in particular, simply the search for some fun in the dullness that is life.  They had set up camp, or well, Sehlirr did.  Aeltril, as per usual, got tangled up in the tent really badly.  It took Sehlirr 5 minutes to untangle her actually.  Sehlirr had gone and made dinner, helpful to say the least.  The food she made was passable.  The conditions were, of course, did someone not Aeltril make it?  If yes, probably more edible than the alternative.  As everything was set up, Sehlirr spoke up.

"Hmm?"  Aeltril responded simply to her name being called.  She listened as Sehlirr posed her question.  She seemed worried actually, worried that she was going to be sold.  She guessed that Sehlirr didn't like being changed around, not surprising.  "With how much coin I paid?  Not a chance."  She blinked a few times.  Her stare was it's usual unamused stare, though that had nothing to do with Sehlirr.  "Nowhere really.  Wandering, searching really."  Did Sehlirr want a solid home?  Odd for someone who just purchased a slave to worry about, but she wasn't heartless.  Sehlirr was kind of dragged along, so maybe she did want a roof.  "No home.  Why?  Would you prefer I bought one?"  She asked, as if it wasn't the strangest question.  "I suppose the elements can be tiresome.  I could buy a home, or have someone build one, if it'd make you feel more comfortable."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:31 pm

Sehlirr was visibly relieved once Aeltril said that she wasn't going to be sold again. That was her biggest worry. Right now, she had a small hungering for Xavier. The small hungering was for more than just sex, although that was part of it. Xavier had been somewhat kind to her. He was far more kind than Pierre was. That was what counted. Sehlirr didn't have many belongings, but the piercings she had were returned to her. Sehlirr had caved once out of Xavier's sight and placed them back in. They were further reinforcement that she was property, and she had missed the small weight they provided.

Buying a home made Sehlirr turn. She raised her eyebrows in confusion. Surely she had misheard. Aeltril continued. She hadn't misheard. "I... Uh... Master," Sehlirr spoke cautiously, "I do not entirely have a preference one way or another, although at the very least a more stable tent would help." Sehlirr waited on the reprimand. It didn't come. "This tent you have now... it is fine, but it is not meant for two people." Sehlirr examined it closely, then shook her head. "If it would be more comfortable for you, I can sleep outside, Master. I do not mind such a thing, but I do believe it is to rain tonight..."

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:57 pm

So she didn't want a home?  Or at least didn't admit it.  That'd be her own fault then.  Aeltril wasn't upset, she just hoped that if she REALLY secretly wanted a home, she'd admit it.  If she didn't, and was being honest, then it all works out.  Then Sehlirr mentioned the tent.  She looked at it.  Yeah, it was kind of...small.  Uncomfortable.  How annoying that she didn't think of that.  Still, once again, not Sehlirr's fault.  "Don't like my tent?"  She looked at it closely.  "Two bodies can fit...most likely."  She turned to Sehlirr again.  "I suppose it wouldn't be too much of a bother to get a bigger tent though."  Sehlirr offered to sleep outside though.  She considered it, but then Sehlirr brought up the likelyhood of rain.  "If it wasn't raining then I'd just sleep outside.  Not like it's any more exciting than a tent  But..."  She paused as she thought about it.  "You'd make yourself sick, and I can't bothered to get sick.  So, unless you want to sleep in the rain, then we'll just make the tent work for 2 people."

Aeltril stretched out as she took her blade and laid it outside the tent.  With so little space for 2, it was better than one of them being poked in the back.  "You're a slave, but you're also an elf.  You didn't ask to be with me, I paid for you.  Therefore you are stuck with me.  I won't always give you what you want, but as long as you aren't a bitch about it, you can voice your opinion.  And if you want something, just ask.  The worst I will say is no."  She was making the conditions perfectly clear.  If she didn't act like a bitch, her opinions were worth at least listening to.  This is honestly why she was alone.  A good person would be disgusted she didn't release Sehlirr, but an evil person would scoff at her kindness to a slave.  Sehlirr would be...well company.  Not necessarily good or bad.  "I'm never comfortable.  So if you'd be more comfortable in the tent, then we both use the tent."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:24 pm

Truthfully, Sehlirr was glad to not have to sleep in the rain. She could keep warm through it, but the actual raindrops would be a pain to deal with. It would be more than uncomfortable. Sehlirr nodded appreciatively. "Thank you, Master." Sehlirr didn't have any belongings besides what she had on her body, so that wasn't an issue. She almost rescinded her acceptance when she saw Aeltril place her blade outside. Sehlirr made sure that it was properly covered so no rain would, or could, damage it. She looked confused at Aeltril's small speech towards her. "I... understand, Master." Sehlirr's tone was a bit apprehensive, unsure of what was going on. She nodded, and then helped herself and Aeltril into the tent and into the sleeping bag. Sehlirr curled up next to Aeltril and warmed herself, and thus Aeltril, somewhat. It was almost like a cat's warmth. "If you are not comfortable, hopefully I can assist with that."

The next morning, Sehlirr awoke before Aeltril. She slipped out of bed, and immediately made breakfast. It was the same thing they had the previous night. Sehlirr noticed Aeltril moving out of the tent, and she gave a bow. "Good morning, Master. I hope you slept well." She then returned to cooking. It was almost done, so good timing on Aeltril's part. As she finished giving Aeltril a bowl of the stew, Sehlirr spoke up. "Master... Might I ask why you purchased me? I understand why my former master sold me, as I am... not a virgin anymore, and I suppose he prefers them that way." Sehlirr shook her head. "If what I said is improper, I apologize and I will accept any punishment you deem necessary."
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:28 pm

She was thanked very quickly.  Hmm, this was interesting.  Having someone at her beck and call, calling her master.  It wasn't exactly a cure for boredom, at least not yet it wasn't, and yet there was something she liked about it.  Maybe this wasn't such a bad impulse buy after all.  Less boring things to do and a little control, well a different kind of control.  She didn't really take note of Sehlirr covering up her sword, namely cause it felt small to her.  When they went to bed, Sehlirr curled up by her.  It was warmer, another boon.  "I've never been comfortable.  I don't know how much you can change that."  She said once more.  It was true, although this was closer, she was not yet comfortable.  She fell asleep quickly, and woke up the next morning with Sehlirr vanished.  She smelled something though, so she was probably cooking.  She crawled out of the tent, an absolute wreck as usual.  Her hair was a mess, she looked downright miserable, and she was pretty sure there was a bug in her armor.  Aeltril groaned.  "Mornings..."  She mumbled, before looking at the food.

It wasn't long before Aeltril was given the stew, and she started to scarf it down.  As she did though, she was asked a question.  She glanced up, still eating like a maniac.  She was asked why she was purchased.  Why huh?  Aeltril swallowed what was in her mouth, sighed a satisfied sigh, and set the bowl down.  She wasn't done, but thankfully for Sehlirr she fed Aeltril before asking that question.  It wouldn't have been her fault, but Aeltril hated mornings, and something in her stomach partially remedied that.  "You probably don't know about me, do you?  The avenger.  The more injured I am, the stronger I am.  People and I don't really mix.  I help people from time to time, so the "scum" of society think I'm too soft.  I have killed people with little good reason, well little good reason as far as society is concerned.  The good, when they know me, are disgusted.  It's rather tiresome.  Company, I guess, is what you'd call it.  Things tend to be a little repetitive on their own.  Of course."  She looked Sehlirr up and down.  "You look like you'd be a good fuck."  Aeltril picked the bowl back up and went back to scarfing, leaving Sehlirr to her thoughts, or to respond if she felt so inclined.  "I wouldn't call myself ungrateful.  Good food, shelter, safety, and a warm body, if you actually want that, are your rewards.  Do well, and you can get more.  As for punishments, unless you really mess up, all of them will be sex related."  Aeltril was blunt about that.  She would be in control, and honestly she'd probably end up using the word punishment in sex anyway.  "You've been surprisingly swift with what I expect of you.  Is there anything in particular you want?  Some kind of food?  Drink?  Shelter, sex toy, you name it.  Just be reasonable."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:32 pm

Sehlirr listened to everything Aeltril said. She had a sad existence, even from Sehlirr's point of view. Although Sehlirr was only an object now, she still was able to make friends. There were some of the slaves back at Xavier's that she actually somewhat trusted. Hell, she somewhat trusted Xavier before he sold her. Sehlirr didn't turn too red, but her eyes widened. She made a few stuttering noises. A good fuck? Well, Xavier had complimented her technique and endurance. So she guessed she would be. But for Aeltril to say that aloud just caught her off guard. Of course she'd be used for sex. But this would be the first time that she would have done it with a woman.

The perks of her new master's employ were great to say the least. She wished they had a more permenant home, but she felt somewhat safer out here. She didn't have to worry about the men trying to force themselves on her. The most she might have to do would be bat away an errant living plant. Unless Aeltril told her not to, in which case their relationship would be odd. Sehlirr blinked as sex was brought up again. Why the hell was Aeltril bringing this up? "Um, no, Master. I can't really think of anything I'd like... Other than perhaps a slightly larger tent. I feel bad for putting your weapon out while I am in there with you." Sehlirr was honest about that.

As Sehlirr herself finished eating (which was only after Aeltril had finished), she began to clean up. The questions still nagged at her. "Um, Master?" Sehlirr called out to Aeltril. "Forgive me if this is improper, but..." Sehlirr cleared her throat and inhaled deeply. "Are you in need of pleasuring? You mentioned sex quite a lot during breakfast, so I thought you might be needing some help with that sort of thing... If you are, I must inform you that I have no experience in pleasuring a woman. I would not know what to do to pleasure you."
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Sat Apr 02, 2016 8:02 pm

Slaves were strange...  Here she was, giving the girl a chance to get whatever, and her reason for wanting a bigger tent was because she felt bad because Aeltril's sword would get wet.  Aeltril began to fiddle with her hair in an attempt to combat the bed head as she thought about something.  "It does get mad at me when that happens."  She said half sarcastically, half facetiously.  "Blood probably dulls the blade more than rain would Sehlirr."  Blood was wet, but also had other things in it.  Aeltril sighed and gave up on the hair.  She no longer had hair sticking into the sky, nor a flat side to her head, but it was still far from perfect.  "So many things you could ask for, and a bigger tent is it?  I don't believe you."  Sehlirr had to be holding out on her or something.She shook her head.  Not like carrying around all the loot from her murders liberations was all that taxing.  "You don't get off on valuing inanimate objects above yourself do you?"  Yeah, she liked her sword.  But you know what else could slice things open?  Other swords.  Of course, then a surprising sorry not surprising question came up.

"I mentioned it exactly twice.  When I said a warm body, I meant a warm body.  Some people find apparently that comforting, not that I'd know.  As for the sex toy, that was an offer for you, not me."  Aeltril looked back towards the tent.  "Usually I just pleasure myself but, like literally everything else, it's disappointing.  Maybe having someone else do it for me would be better...or maybe even more disappointing."  She sighed, she had a really bad feeling she knew how this was going to end, and it wasn't particularly pleasing.  Nothing but disappointment, annoyance, and her standard brand of boredom.  It wouldn't necessarily be Sehlirr's fault though.  "You really have no clue?  Well, baptism by fire."  She said, casually walking past Sehlirr and feeling up her body slightly as she passed.  She walked into the tent, then quickly undressed herself.  Her armor wasn't quite as simple as some clothing to take off, but she knew how to well enough.  Once she came back out, Sehlirr would find she was now naked.  "I didn't intend for training to start now, but may as well."  Aeltril pointed commandingly to the ground in front of her.  "Front and center, on your knees."  

How well this went for Sehlirr really boiled down to how well she attempted to follow Aeltril's orders.  "Today your training begins.  Obedience will be rewarded.  You will not be punished for failure, only disobedience.  So, Sehlirr.  If you have questions, about how you will be trained, about what I expect from you, your life from now on, or about how to please me, ask now.  I expect these questions to be asked now, it will make your job and mine easier."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:45 pm

Sehlirr was confused by what Aeltril had said. Baptism by fire? Was she going to be training Sehlirr today? Surely not. Then again, it was after breakfast. Xavier sometimes had her pleasure him while he was eating. Going under a table or a desk was always uncomfortable, but at least no one saw her doing that. Sehlirr tensed as Aeltril's hands ran up and down Sehlirr's body. She felt those deft fingers of hers slide casually across her breasts. Sehlirr swallowed (like she always did).

Sehlirr waited patiently as Aeltril disappeared into the tent. A few moments later, and Aeltril stepped out. Completely nude. Sehlirr blinked a few times. She was going to be trained today. Aeltril barked a command, and Sehlirr darted forth, and sat on her knees. She stared up at Aeltril's face, but her eyes glanced at her shaven body. The small nub between her legs before her lower lips was where her eyes met first, wondering just how she'd do anything with that. She could use her fingers, but that's about all she could thing of. Aeltril also had a very nice set of breasts. They were about the same size and shape as Sehlirr's, only Aeltril's had a beautiful caramel color to them.

Sehlirr nodded. "I, um, do have questions." She swallowed. "Would you like for me to undress as well?" After getting a confirmation, Sehlirr remained on her knees (or knee for one part) and removed her dress and panties. She spread her legs while remaining comfortable, and placed her arms at her side. She did not try to cover herself up. If anything, she was trying to display more to Aeltril. It was one of Xavier's first orders. Both of her breasts met a chilly breeze, but her nipples could only go so hard. And by the time she was undressing, they were already visible underneath her dress.

"I... will ask my questions all at once, if that is okay with you, Master. It would speed this up and allow us to get to my training." Sehlirr nodded dutifully. "How will I be trained? What am I to do to meet your expectations? What may I do to please you? Are there any meals I may make for you?" Sehlirr asked the questions earnestly, and she watched with an obedience in her eyes only a beaten-down slave could muster.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:04 pm

Sehlirr seemed to tense as Aeltril did her initial feel copping.  Some loosening would have to be done at some point, namely in making her more comfortable with the idea.  Thankfully though, as the order was given, Sehlirr fell into line immediately.  That was good, very good.  "Good girl."  Sehlirr actually asked if Aeltril wanted her naked.  That was actually a very good question.  She gave thr word, and Sehlirr stripped.  Aeltril looked at Sehlirr.  Hmm, she never considered herself a lesbian, but Sehlirr was definitely an "eye opener".  Aeltril hoped this would go past the mild "consideration of interest" that this technically classified as.  "Cold?  Next time I'll try and have a better way to do this.  For this time, just bare with me."  She was serious.  She didn't care enough to give Sehlirr total freedom, but while Sehlirr was her slave she did want to make her comfortable, or at least as comfortable as she could.  Then the questions happened.

She asked literally one question from every category she was given.  Thorough.  "That was fast.  You are going to pleasure me.  When I tell you I wish to be serviced, you are to do so without question, unless you see any potential danger in the action.  So long as it's genuine concern, you will not be punished for speaking up.  You will put everything into pleasing me.  My happiness is to be your only concern, Aurora knows I could use some.  Should I be content, then all is well.  However, should you do a good enough job, then you will have earned yourself the same pleasure.  I will then proceed to pleasure you, or have sex with you.  Disobey, and you shall be punished.  When I am hungry, you are to make me food, anything is fine so long as it's edible and tastes half so.  When I am sick, you are to nurse me back to health.  As for pleasing me.  Obeying my commands will please me.  Surprising me by doing things for me without my explicit commands will also greatly please me.  Requesting the chance to pleasure me sexually or have sex with me is also another way to please me.  You may also request that you be made to feel good, but if I already ordered you to pleasure me, you have to beg for it.  Of course begging will always please me in some way, but in other situations it isn't completely necessary.  So long as you follow these conditions, I am willing to grant you any amenities you desire.  If there is food you like, we can get it.  You want a home for us to stay in, you'll have it.  Big or small, everything besides total freedom.  So long as you obey and try in earnest, then I'll try to work with you to get it."  

Aeltril stopped and sighed.  "The last thing you can try to do, is try to learn to enjoy all of it.  That way in the likely event that I am just as miserable as usual, at least one of us won't be."  She shook her head.  "Any other questions?"  She'd allow Sehlirr to ask any other questions before moving on, and she'd answer them.  "Now then.  I want you to use your tongue.  If you don't have any idea what to do, I tend to be incredibly sensitive down there, so it shouldn't be hard.  Just...fumble, I'll lead you as necessary.  And hint, my clitoris is insanely sensitive, so if all else fails, try messing with that."  She stood and waited, standing tall above her slave, for it to begin.  Her genitals were always sensitive, just for some reason it was never satisfying.  This, she hoped, would be different.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:14 am