Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Empty The Ravagers Ransom [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu Aug 18, 2016 1:59 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Lillianna%20and%20Serenity%20Black%20and%20White_zpskexlenkf

It was supposed to be a straight shot home. The trip had gone well and the initial mission was successful. Serenity was able to rescue another innocent person from the grasp of CAE. She wanted to get home to the man she loved and was on her way there. After re-entering Arcadia, Serenity and her good friend Lillianna boarded a train in Ethaswen that was to take them to Ardale. Still quite a long time out, after a small stop before Ardale, the train went between two large section of hills. This is where everything went wrong. A loud bang sounded from the front of the train. With an even louder screeching, the train came to a stop suddenly enough that multiple passengers had been thrown from their seats. Serenity was one of them, but Lillianna had caught her. Everyone was confused, but the yelling made it obvious that the train was being robbed. Serenity shook in fear, hiding behind Lillianna.

A man came into their section of the train and began demanding all of the coin and jewelry they all had on them. Serenity and Lillianna did as they were asked and handed over everything. Unfortunately, Lillianna was easily recognized. You'd think Serenity's bright green hair would have been more recognizable, but no. Instead, they recognized the healer and "guild master" of Aria Grand before anyone else. The robber reported this to someone who was obviously their leader and this man is the one that recognized Serenity. "Well what do we have here? Serenity Verdant and Lillianna Cascella served up on a platter for The Ravagers? Looks like we have hit the jackpot men! We're going to be swimming in coin and finally able to retire! Grab 'em up and take the girls with us." Four different ment tried to contain the two of them. Lillianna fought against them before they could get to Serenity.

"You keep your hands off of us!" Lillianna screamed as she thrashed about, trying to body block for the frightened one behind her. Serenity covered her eyes and head, keeping herself in the corner. One of them snuck passed Lillianna and grabbed Serenity, who instantly shrieked in horror. "Please no! Let me go! LET ME GO! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Serenity screamed and cried. She kicked her legs and begged as her hair was pulled and she was dragged away. Lillianna kept fighting, putting up much more of a fight than Serenity. "LEAVE HER ALONE!" Lillianna tried to grab Serenity who reached out for her, but their hands barely missed. Serenity was dragged away. "NO! NO PLEASE! LET GO! LET GO! ALAIN HELP ME! ALAIN! ALAAAIIN!" With a deep and heavy thud, Serenity's screams ceased. Lillianna pulled away from the men, able to get free and run for Serenity, which was exactly where they wanted her to go.

Lillianna rushed forward out of the train to grab Serenity. She pulled on her friend, trying to get Serenity away from them. Serenity's body laid limp and Lillianna could tell they had knocked her unconscious. "LET HER GO!" Lillianna fought more, kicking and pushing her way around until finally someone struck her as well. She wasn't knocked out, but was dizzy. She felt her body being thrown into the back of a carraige. With blurry vision, she looked up to see Serenity laying there motionless. Lillianna reached out to Serenity and heard a man's voice. "She's still awake." Lillianna looked back as she heard footsteps coming closer. She looked up to a man that had a smirk on his face. With the butt of his sword, he hit Lillianna in the back of the head. Once again, she was not knocked out. She grabbed Serenity's hand and blood dripped down over her eyes. The third time was the charm.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Empty Re: The Ravagers Ransom [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:21 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Header20
    "Do you have any idea what time it is?" Alain opened the door to his house with a yawn. Wearing nothing but a white t-shirt and striped boxers, he was not a pretty sight. But like hell was he getting dressed for someone banging on his door at four-thirty in the morning. Four men in ADL uniforms stood somewhat baffled. They had expected someone more... refined. Two of them looked between Alain and a small photograph multiple times before shrugging. "Mister Alain Maldoc-Ryence?" One of them asked with a shaky voice.

"Yeah, that's," Alain yawned again, "me. Who the hell are you? Am I getting knighted or something? Please tell me I'm not." The one speaking raised an eyebrow and shook his head. "You're not, sir. Instead... There's been an... incident." Alain's attention immediately focused. He didn't yawn again. "Explain." "You were listed as an emergency contact for Miss Serenity Verdant. She has been kidnapped near Ardale along with Lillianna Cascella. We have a staging area in Ardale that—" Alain slammed the door in their faces.

Alain came back down five minutes later fully dressed and armed. "Ardale, right?" The soldier nodded. "Good. Thanks for the information." Alain stomped past the soldiers, turning to them ever so slightly. "And you'd best stay out of my way." Alain marched into Colburn proper with purpose. "LOGAN! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! WAKE UP AND GET YOUR GINGER ASS DOWN HERE. NOW." Alain banged on Olivia's door multiple times. The door shook and Alain was hoping he wouldn't have to break the door down to get Logan up.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:50 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Header1_zpswafwh1wm

Never in the history of Aurora has anyone seen a couple more attached to each other than Logan and Olivia. Olivia was always cuddly and it was always like she was never there. This is why Logan was so clingy. It was the only way he knew she was there. While he slept, he always had an arm around her. On this night, both of his arms were fastened firmly around her. He held her close, his face nuzzled into her hair. This woman kept him calm until the sudden banging from down stairs caused his eyes to snap open. He tightened his arms around Olivia immediately in a attempt to protect her from whatever it might have been. It took him a moment to realize he was hearing Alain's voice. "What the..." Logan looked down to Olivia and kissed her cheek. He pried the girl off of him and rushed down stairs. It was too early in the morning for Alain to be doing something like this. Wearing nothing more than his boxers, after Olivia stole his shirt against last night, Logan opened the door. "What, what, what?! Alain! What happened?!" Logan asked his brother with an extremely worried look in his eyes.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Thu Aug 18, 2016 2:58 pm

Alain was not in a good set of mind. He was fully dressed and his eyes were hard. The biggest difference between Logan and Alain was one thing that they bickered over constantly. Logan was sleeping without a shirt on. Alain had no idea how the man did it, but he did. Unfortunately, Alain was not in the mood to comment on that yet. "Logan, get dressed. I need you to come to Ardale with me. Let's talk inside first." After brushing past Logan, Alain sat down on Olivia's couch. He stared at the wall for a moment, then spoke up. "Serenity's been kidnapped."

After letting that sink in, Alain continued. "She and Lillianna went off to Zakat to help a friend of theirs's mother, but on the way back they were kidnapped near Ardale." Alain clenched his fist tightly. "I thought they'd be safe. I should have gone. I knew I should have. I should have given the finals to a substitute and gone with them..." Alain was mad at himself more than anything right now. "I'm going to Ardale. And I'm going to get her back. But I'd like you to come too. I could use you in a fight, since there will be a lot of that happening when we break the bones of the bastards that dared touch her."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:20 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Header2_zps51hy31ef

The look on Alain's face was something to behold. Something had gone wrong. Logan stepped to the side as Alain came in and watched him sit down. A moment later, he got the explanation. When Alain was finished, Logan stood still. His mind was going a mile a minute. Usually he would not hesitate, but he had someone back home now. He had someone he needed and who needed him, so going on a mission like this was a difficult decision. However, Alain was his brother and would do the same for him in an instant. Logan took a deep breath and nodded, rushing up stairs. "Olivia." he said sternly as he began searching through the closet. If she did not wake, he'd raise his voice, speaking just as sternly until she did. He got dressed as he explained the situation to her. Once he was finished dressing himself, he sighed and looked to her. "I'll be back as soon as I can. I'm sure you understand." he said with a soft smile. He walked over to her and pulled her into a tight embrace, pressing his lips passionately against hers for what felt like an entire minute. His love for her was more than obvious.

Logan broke the kiss and held her for a few moments longer. He was not saying goodbye, but there was always that just in case feeling behind a mission like this. He had no idea what he was walking into. It was possible that neither him or Alain would make it out. "I'll see you soon. Be safe while I'm gone." Logan said and kissed her cheek before rushing off downstairs, "Alright, let's go." Logan wasn't one to wait or ask questions about the situation. He was one to do as he was asked and get the job done quickly. In this case, it was easier to accept since it was his brother asking him. "So Ardale?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:24 am

Olivia didn't wake initially. She was dreaming about, and this is no exaggeration, dinosaurs, candy, and a planet with three suns. Logan was there too, which made it not a nightmare. She stirred awake and sat upright with a groan. He was getting dressed. Was he going somewhere? He answered the question quickly. She looked worried for him. Olivia held the kiss and him as long as he'd let her. As he pulled away, Olivia leaned up and kissed him again on his cheek. She had a smile on her face, but quickly swept herself back into her bed. "Just be safe, Logan... And if you can, take Professor with you... He'll help you..." And Olivia fell back asleep.

Alain was still sitting when Logan came back downstairs. "Right. Ardale." Alain stood, adjusting his glasses. "I might have a way for us to get there quicker than a train. But... it might be tempermental." Without another word, Alain led Logan back to his house. The ADL members had left, but there was still something there. Alain walked into his house and onto the porch. "You... Uh... Shit, what was your name.... Dragon. I need your help." Alain spoke to Serenity's pet dragon, which he once despised. "We need to get to Ardale quickly... to help Serenity. Can you take us?" Alain was pleading with the dragon, hoping it would understand...

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:39 am

Logan smiled when Olivia said to take the professor. Poor thing was still half asleep. Just in case, he left a little note. "I told you this last night, but it was sudden. I have to go with Alain. I will be back once his woman is safe. I love you, Olivia. Be safe." Now down stairs, he and Alain rushed back to their childhood home. Logan didn't take long to realize what Alain had meant by a faster way of getting there. "Oh hell yeah..." Logan mentally said, trying to not visually get excited about riding the dragon.

"Nero." Logan remembered by looking at the name tag real quick. The dragon looked to have raised an eyebrow at Alain, like he was saying "wtf do you think?!" and turned his back to the both of them. Logan looked to Alain and smirked, "Welp... Ain't my dragon, so you get on first?" Once Alain was on, Logan jumped on behind and held on. He couldn't help but chuckle. This was going to be awesome. The moment they were ready, the dragon got a running start and then lifted into the air, flying off.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 5:59 am

"Right, Nero." Alain was thankful Logan remembered the damn thing's name. "He's not my dragon either. But I guess I'm the closest thing to a 'second owner.'" Alain sighed and hopped on. "If you wrap your arms around me, I will throw you off of this dragon." Alain warned Logan with a joking seriousness as they took off towards Ardale.

Alain actually slept during part of the flight. He was just too exhausted from the stress. Thankfully, they arrived a lot quicker than Alain ever would have thought possible. After stepping off of the dragon in Ardale, Alain stretched his legs. "I'm going to have get a saddle for Nero, ow..." Alain had stopped them at the gathering point that the soldiers had spoke to him about. Alain stormed into an important-looking tent. "Who the hell is in charge here? I need to speak with them. Now." Alain saw a sheepish secretary walk up to him. "Um, sir this is a restri—" "I don't give a damn about restrictions. The woman I love has been kidnapped, and I want to know what the hell you people are doing about it!"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:34 am

"If I fall off because you're scared of a hug, I'm gonna kick your ass!" Logan immediately retaliated and then the two were off toward Ardale. Needless to say, Logan enjoyed the hell out of the ride. Nero was shockingly fast. There were times he would go into some strange super speed mode where he'd screech as he practically cut through the wind. These were the times that Logan held on and told Alain to fucking deal with it! They were moving way too fast not to have some sort of safety harness. During calmer speeds, Alain was asleep and Logan just made sure his brother didn't fall off. He couldn't sleep, not in the air like this. He understood Alain's need to. They were heading into a fight and needed to have all of their strength. Logan was used to not being able to sleep normally around these times.

The two arrived at some post and landed hard. Nero did not take a break the entire time and got them there in three days. What was normally about a week long trip had been highly cut. THe poor thing was tired. Alain stormed off and Logan followed, telling the dragon to wait there, so Nero just laid down and slept. When Logan entered the tent, he heard Alain almost scolding the ADL members. One of the lower ranks stepped forward, "I'm going to have to ask you to step out of the te-..." "Touch him and I'll roast you." Logan stepped between Alain and the ADL member and looked to the rest. A small flicker showed in Logan's eyes, giving off that he was an Arcanist. "You guys start answering the man. Do not get in his way, not when the woman he loves is in danger. That'd be a little stupid.. Don't you think?"

The ADL members all went silent. They were all capable fighters, but few here were Arcanists. However, one of them was. The highest ranking member stepped forward. It was a woman with white hair and violet eyes. She was a beauty to be sure, but her eyes were hard and focused. "If you are her emergency contact, you have been made aware of part of the situation. It seems a band called The Ravagers have decided she and Lillianna Cascella are worth a massive ransom. We've made contact with them, but have been unable to track the signal they're sending their messages from. They're threatening to harm them with each passing hour that they do not receive their coin. We've already sent for the money, however, it will take another day at least to get here. Trains are only so fast."

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Lillianna%20and%20Serenity%20Black%20and%20White_zpskexlenkf

The Next Morning: Day Two: Serenity woke up first. She was in a room, the walls made of log. There was a small window to show her it was some time around eleven in the morning. She recalled the day before and could feel the spot on her head where she was struck. She whimpered and caught the attention of someone outside. A man stepped in with a smile as he spit some gross dark stuff into a pot on the floor. Serenity looked away disgusted. He chuckled at her, "Ain't used to places like this? People like me?" he asked her. She shook her head as an answer. "Yeah, I can't imagine you are. Don't worry. Once we get our money, you and your feisty little friend here will be on your way." Serenity looked over to Lillianna and could see dried blood in her hair. She went to move toward her and tried shaking Lillianna awake. "Are you okay?! Lillianna..." Serenity began to cry as her friend wouldn't wake up.

"They ain't answerin' my questions about the coin. I can't tell whether they're gonna hand it over or not." Another voice came over to Serenity's ears and she looked up. The leader was standing there and he looked at her. "Well good mornin' to you, cutie. It seems we're gonna have some use for you. Com'ere." The man held and arm out to her and Serenity got up, scared of what they would do to her if she didn't listen. She walked over and he wrapped an arm around her, pulling her in close. He took her over to some radio and had her sit down as he began talking to some woman over it. "Now, let me make sure you understand exactly what I'm telling you... I want three million gold for 'em, or you ain' gettin' 'em back!" With that the man put the mic in front of Serenity and began pulling on her hair. She screamed. "Let go! You're hurting me!" He loosened his grip and threw her to the floor, "Get 'er back in the room." Serenity was dragged back her hair again and then thrown back into the room.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:41 am

Alain gave Logan a thankful nod. Someone understood him. Alain looked around for someone to explain this shit. Finally, someone unexpected did. She looked to be around Serenity or Lillianna's age, but she wore more decorations than Alain had seen. His eye right eye twitched when the woman said they didn't know where they were. "So, all we know is that they're trying to ransom them off, right?" Alain popped his neck and shoulders. "You have no idea where they are, nor where they could be, right?" Alain got his confirmation, then stood in silent contemplation.

"Flare gun. Give me one." Alain demanded one. "I'll find them. And when I do, I'll send up a flare." A few confused looks from the normal soldiers passed among one another. "I don't think that will work." A man in crimson armor pushed aside the tent flap. "At this distance, you wouldn't be able to see a flare. However..." The man spoke to someone behind him quietly before turning back to Alain. "Give me one hour, and I'll have something for you." Alain raised an eyebrow at this. "And who are you?" "Vaughn McLelland, Guildmaster of the Invisible Knights of Ardale."

"So what is this you'll be bringing me?" "Two things. One is a simple tracking device, the other is a special high-altitude flare. We may not get an accurate location from it, but we sure as hell will know that it's time to move. Your actions may be rash and somewhat... hasty, but I'm also not going to sit around while we wait on a train. Miss Verdant and Miss Cascella are both important people to Arcadia. I'd rather mount an attack when we can rather than just hope that these brigands will keep to their word. I assume you can understand where I am coming from, Ma'am?" Vaughn looked over to the woman with the white hair, as did Alain.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:08 am

Logan kept silent. He was not good in these types of situations. He didn't like authority and the biggest authorities were kind of standing around him. He slid his hands in his pockets and waited in silence. The newcomer, Vaughn, was someone he eyed suspiciously. The woman can be handled, at least he thought. "A tracking device and a high altitude flare... Should be useful." Logan sounded like he didn't believe it, mainly because he could make one himself that they could follow for some time. Of course, if he's in a battle at the time, it might be best not to have to worry about keeping a flare up. When the other two turned toward the woman in charge, Logan did as well. She looked between the three of them and sighed, "Fine. Be careful and understand that this is not a mission I'm giving you. It is you volunteering. I will not be held responsible for civilians getting hurt because of their persistence."

Day Three: Morning Lillianna woke up sometime in the night. Her head was wrapped poorly and it was lying in Serenity's lap. Serenity's face was swollen and bruised by this point. "Serenity! Sweetie, what happened to you?" Lillianna woke her up and immediately began healing her. "They kept smacking me for asking about water." Their voices were caught in the ears of their guards, so the door slammed open and one man stomped inside while the other waited in the doorway. "What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" the man kicked Lillianna in the ribs and then used his foot to slid her across the floor. "Don't hurt her!" Serenity begged, only to be slapped across the face again. She cried, her cheek pulsing from the pain. "Don't you start the healin' shit. You heal her, we'll hit her harder, got it?"

"Why? Why would you do that?! She's in pain! Let me help her!" Lillianna begged as she caught her breath. "No, no. You heal her and the fuckers won't hand over the money when the trade happens. They'll think we've just been jokin' around. We cause a wound, she keeps it or else... You understand that?" Lillianna fell silent, her eyes trembling in fear. The man stepped closer and knelt down next to her. "I asked if you understood what I said, bitch. You gonna answer?" "Y-Yes..." Lillianna forced out through her fear. "Good girl." The man pat her cheek pretty roughly and then smiled back to Serenity. As if to add insult to injury he stepped on Serenity's ankle as he walked out. Serenity screamed and cried again. The door was shut and Lillianna crawled over to Serenity and held her as the girl cried.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:53 am

"Understood." Alain and Vaughn spoke in unison. Alain walked outside and exhaled. He'd have to wait an hour, but... he could do it. "Nero. You can track Serenity down, right?" After a raised eyebrow, Alain got his answer. "Good. Now rest, buddy. We've got a long day or two ahead of us. We'll find her." And so, Alain waited next to Nero until Vaughn's messenger returned. After letting Nero rest for a bit more, he stirred the dragon awake and brought Logan over. "It's time." Vaughn stepped out of the command tent and approached Alain as he sat on Nero's back. "We haven't been able to pinpoint their location, but we have a general direction." Vaughn pointed and Alain thanked him before they took off into the morning sun.

It was Alain who saw something first, and he pointed and told Nero to land. It was faint, but in the trees Alain saw an old mountain road. It was cleanly cut, but it would be impossible to see from anywhere but above. As they found a clearing, Alain noticed thick ruts throughout the road. There were many of them, but Alain noticed one thing strange. They were all the same width. On a normal road, wagons wheels would have different widths. Alain followed the road for a while, noticing quickly that it didn't branch off anywhere. He brought out a map Vaughn had given him, and sure enough this road wasn't on there. "I think this is the right way."

Alain continued down the road and eventually found something disturbing. Alain barely saw the glint of metal, but he bent down to pick it up—and froze. "Son of a bitch." Alain swallowed and picked it up, turning to face Logan. "Definitely the right path. This is Serenity's hairpin. I made sure to get something not only that she'd like, but something that no one else would have. And that's not all..." Alain turned the frog around, revealing blood on the silvery back. "That's blood. I can guarantee it. I'm going to kill every one of those sons of bitches."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:22 pm

Logan was doing his best to be patient. He couldn't imagine what Alain was going through, so causing a fuss over something that could not be controlled was foolish. He waited the hour in silence, keeping just a few feet from Alain at all times. The two had their direction and a dragon accompanying them; this might not be as hard as he originally thought. They found some strange road that wasn't on the map. Alain was better at analyzing, so Logan followed his lead like normal. It was when Alain caught a glimpse of something he recognized that made Logan hope a bit better. Alain became angry about finding the hair pin, but Logan set a hand on his shoulder. "Hey, this means we are in the right direction and you know they're keeping her alive. We will find her, alright? Gotta keep a cool head though. The moment things get too heated and all you're seein' is red, you fuck up and you know it. This is too important for that, so calm your ass down and let's keep on movi-..."

Logan noticed something out of the corner of his eyes. "Get down." he said and hurried around a corner, motioning Alain to follow. The two kept low and moved slow until they got close enough to hear what Logan noticed. There were two men sitting on a rock ledge below them. "You think those bastards are gonna pay up?" one asked. "Those chicks are Arcadia's pride and joy, of course they will. If they don't though, boss already said I can have my way with the little one." "What, you and Wesley gonna share her? He alread-..." "Hell no. Wes ain't gettin' shit. Bosses orders." "I'll move on your mark..." Logan said, already knowing where this was about to go. And he was not going to stand in Alain's way.

Day Two, Evening: Lillianna spent some time trying to find ways out. The window was locked and breaking the glass would alert them immediately. After a while, she gave up and just sat there. The sun was going down and a man came in. It was the leader of the gang. He held a single plate and a large cup. "We can't have you dying for stupid shit, so the two of you are going to eat this, got it?" he demanded, putting the plate down in front of them. The food looked odd; neither of them felt comfortable eating it. There was also a strange smell on it. "I can't..." Serenity curled into her corner. "Excuse me? I said eat!" the man grabbed a slab of what looked like boiled chicken and Serenity's hair. Lillianna grabbed onto his arm and fought him. "NO STOP IT!" Lillianna yelled. He  pushed her back and tried forcing the food into Serenity's mouth. Lillianna grabbed the man's wrist and bit down on it.

"AHH! YOU STUPID BITCH!" he pulled back and the chicken dropped to the floor. He went to kick Lillianna, but she moved out of the way just in time. "SHE HAS SEVERE ALLERGIES YOU MORON!" Lillianna screamed at him, "You feed her one wrong thing, she dies. Even I don't have the power to stop that and since I doubt you guys have the medicine you'd need to counteract that kind of severe reaction, I suggest you be careful with what you feed her!" Serenity wiped her mouth with her shirt and looked up to the man. "Is that right?" he asked and Serenity just nodded. "I have to be very careful. It's why I always cook my own food and sometimes can't eat with my friends when they want certain things... Lots of foods can kill me." "What can you eat?" "Vegetables and furits are the best choice."

"Alright then." the man nodded and then looked to Lillianna, grabbing her by the hair, "Thanks for the warning." and dragged her out. Lillianna began kicking and screaming. Serenity tried pulling her back, but was kicked back into the room. "I'll bring you somethin' you can eat in a bit, but drink up."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 12:31 pm

Alain did not yell as he leaped down the hill and onto one of the men. With an oh-so-satisfying snap, Alain turned his attention to the other man. He stared in shook as Alain grabbed the man by the throat with one hand. He grabbed the man's right hand with the other. "So, before I break all of your teeth for what you just said, why don't you go ahead and tell me where those women you were talking about are? Maybe then, I might just let you keep all of your fingers." Alain's Arcana began spinning around his thumb as he pressed it down, slowly grinding away at the surviving man's little finger. The other guy was probably just unconscious. But Alain didn't give a damn.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Logan just casually walked over, his hand in his pockets as Alain probably busted the back of the first bastard. Logan made his way casually behind the second guy so he wouldn't try to escape, but Alain had that all under control. Logan winced as he watched Alain begin this torture. He actually had to turn away, letting his brother do what he needed to do. This was an Alain he never thought he'd see. The began screaming, but Logan quickly realized that was a bad idea. Before the sound could carry at all, he slapped his hand over the guys mouth and kept him quiet. "Be careful on that man. We don't know how many there are and if they hear their buddy screamin', they might come runnin... And we don't want them usin' the girls. Okay?" Logan gave Alain a look that said 'you need to think a bit more'. This was what he was talking about before. Alain was reckless in times like this. If he kept being that way, he could really fuck something up and possibly get the girls hurt or worse, killed.

"Okay! Okay!" The man took a breath, tears streaming down his face from the pain, "Th-They're up the hill about a quarter of a mile. They're in a hut..." "How many of you are there?" Logan asked. "Now? Without my buddy you just flattened and me? Two more... The boss and Wesley..." It was then that Logan noticed something and pulled it out of this man's back pocket. "What the hell is this? Is this Serenity's or the other woman's?" Logan asked Alain. The other man tried speaking up on who's it was, but was shut up quickly. "I wasn't fucking talking to you." The underwear in his hand was obviously Serenity's. Once Alain confirmed that, Logan smirked at the man and just laughed. "Have fun." he said to Alain, "But one second..." Logan formed a ball of fire and forced it into the guys mouth. "Now, the moment this fire hits air, it's gonna explode. Don't open your mouth, or your head'll go boom. Got it?" Logan looked to Alain and then up the trail to see where they're going, "Now have your fun."

Day Three, Afternoon: Serenity was alone for too many hours. She cried for quite some time, wondering what they were doing to Lillianna. She ate like she was told when they brought her a few fresh vegetables and water. It was around afternoon when Lillianna was thrown into the room. Her hair was a mess, worse than before and she was more bruised, but nothing else seemed to be wrong. "Lillianna... Are you okay?" she asked, but Lillianna didn't answer in that moment. Lillianna sniffled and then sat up. "Yeah, I'm okay. Did you get to eat?" "Yeah, did you?" Lillianna nodded and leaned back against the wall. "I ate a bit, yeah. I was surprised they didn't poison me. He was pissed that I bit him, so he threw me around a bit. They're trying not to cause damage that'd be permanent. I noticed that..." "They probably don't want to give an excuse not to get the money they want." "Yeah, I know."

"Exactly right, little lady." The leader came in again, "Your people don't pay up, things'll get a lot worse for you then, so you better hope they pay up when we say. We ain't waitin' too much longer out here." "Boss, boss..." one of the men spoke almost excitedly to him. He looked back at his subordinate and rolled his eyes. "Right... You both. Strip. The men want your clothes." Lillianna and Serenity both protested. Serenity moved away, into the back corner, but Lillianna stayed still. She only needed to look at the boss' eyes to realized how serious he was. She removed her clothing, keeping on her underwear and bra. The man laughed, "You really think this shit is what they want? Give. Me. The. Rest. And you get going too girl." Lillianna quickly stripped herself of her underwear and tossed them at the boss. She went over to Serenity and gave her a look. Serenity shook her head and began crying.

"No, no, no!" Serenity begged, but Lillianna began removing her clothing for her. She was using her body to block the men's sight and Serenity realized that. Lillianna looked pleadingly at her and Serenity just let it happen. She didn't have the courage to remove the clothing herself. Once she was done, Lillianna kept her back to the man and handed him the clothing. The other men tried getting an eye-full, but Lillianna wasn't having it. They were once again locked in the room and all Lillianna could do was hold the crying Serenity. The two cuddled together in a corner, embarrassed and angry. "I hate them. I hate them..." Serenity began mumbling. "Stop it. You know what that does to you." Lillianna tried to calm her down, but the anger in Serenity's eyes was strong. In that moment, Serenity's power flared up and a portion of her face, shoulder, and chest began to burn. "Calm down!!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:22 pm

Alain gave Logan a look that he had it under control. With a nod, he motioned to his hands on the guy's throat. "He couldn't scream if he wanted to. If he has something to say, I'll loosen my grip. But you're right. Shouldn't risk it." Alain kept the grip on the man's throat, but let up as Logan asked the questions. Alain dug his foot in the back of the other man as he tried to speak. He didn't have much control at this point, but he'd do his best. Especially after realizing that underwear was Serenity's. His eye continued to twitch, and it took Logan's fireball to make him go a little more sinister. Alain forced the man to sit down. He then grabbed one of the men's swords and rammed it through his leg and into the log (and ground beneath) he was sitting on. Alain kept the man's mouth closed tightly as he did so. He then simply tossed the other man down the cliff to their side. He didn't give a damn what happened. Alain re-joined Logan as he walked up the hill, drawing his sword in the process. "The ADL will get a spectacle when they go to arrest that guy. Which reminds me..." Alain turned on the tracking device, then fired the flare Vaughn had given him. "Now let's go fuck some shit up."

"Boss, come look at this..." Wes pointed towards the flare Alain sent up. "I'm gonna have to talk to those numbnuts about the fireworks shipment again, ain't I?" Unfortunately, it wasn't a firework. Alain once again dropped from the sky. This time, it was more dramatic as he landed on one knee. Nero and Logan soon came to the ground as well. "I hear you have something of mine. I'm here to take her back." And Alain charged forth, his sword gleaming in the midday light.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:43 pm

The Boss stepped out of the hut annoyed. It was about twenty minutes since he last interacted with the girls. He looked up to the sky and raised an eyebrow. It took him a moment to realize that the thing in the air was not a firework. "That's a flare. Shi-..." he was about to turn into the hut and run for the girls, but Alain's appearance stopped him. Wesley immediately pulled out a large axe and readied himself. "Who the hell are you?" Wesley asked, raising an eyebrow as it was explained, "Ah, which one are you here for? The little one or the big one?" Logan slid up on the opposite side of Alain. "Both, technically, but the little one is a bit more important to us." Logan explained honestly, "It'd be smart to hand her over." Nero wasn't as patient. He could smell Serenity and blood on them. He didn't like that!

Nero stepped up and hissed, showing his teeth in anger as he growled at both of them. "You guys brought a fucking dragon with you?!" Wesley asked. Up until this point, the boss had been quiet. He looked to Alain and then to Logan. "What happened to Harry and Frank?" "They've been taken care of. Now where are the girls?" Logan let an aura of fire flare up around him. The Boss only laughed, "They're in the hut of course... Along with about twenty sticks of dynamite that's rigged to go off if I let go of this." The Boss held up a trigger of some sort and both he and Wesley laughed. "You want your girls. You get me my money. Ain't nothin' happening until then." The Boss demanded. Nero wanted to attack then, but was held back by Logan, who looked to Alain. What the hell would they do now?

Day Four, Morning: The night had been cold and made it difficult to sleep. The men had tossed the two a single blanket to keep them warm, but they decided to use their body heat instead. Lillianna had been more hurt than Serenity first thought, so once the pain set in, Serenity secretly used her power to make the pain lessen. This allowed Lillianna to finally get some needed sleep, though it kept Serenity up all night. When the sun shined through the window, Serenity sat up and Lillianna stirred from her sleep, assuming Serenity had already gotten some. They were brought a mild breakfast, mostly filled with vegetables since they were careful about what they gave Serenity. They didn't want the chick to end up dead; then they'd never get their ransom. Lillianna and Serenity were both quiet during the morning. Some yelling occurred outside; the men were arguing over who could keep who.

Lillianna covered Serenity's ears, not wanting her to listen to something like that. It had actually taken Serenity over three hours to calm down so her power wasn't burning her anymore. The boss allowed Lillianna to heal that because they didn't want to be blamed for burning her, but it kept happening over and over again that Lillianna was out of Arcana by the time Serenity had calmed down. So now, Serenity was burnt over random areas of her body. After the fighting stopped, Lillianna knew two of the men had left and could only hear the rumbling of one other. Lillianna revealed something in the back corner of the room. She had been secretly picking at a hole for quite some time. There was a broken board almost big enough for the two of them to easily fit through. Without any hesitation, the two began working on it quietly. It was almost noon when the boss came in again, so they hid it.

Lillianna wrapped Serenity in the blanket and placed her in front of the hole quickly. The boss tossed them some water and smiled happily down at them. "It seems you two will be staying with us for quite some time. It's good because none of us have had any action in some time." The boss handed them a sandwich and left. Lillianna and Serenity didn't even try to eat it. They opened the hole up again and crawled out of it. They snuck out of the hut and ran off as quickly as they could. Luckily, they had gone the opposite direction of the other two men who went on patrol and Wesley had not seen them run off. They began running completely nude along some trail. Luckily, Serenity thought to bring the blanket with them, so once they got a decent distance away, the two wrapped the blanket around themselves and traveled like that. Like this, they could finally get some help and get home!

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Alain glared at the boss. His eyes were twice as fiery as Logan's aura. He didn't give a look back to Logan. But Logan could tell that Alain wasn't just glaring. He was concentrating. From Alain's right hand, a small thread inched towards the boss's hand. They stayed silent for a good minute. Then, the boss yelled out an obscenity and began shaking his hand. Alain's glare loosened up as he dashed forward, his sword slicing cleanly through the boss's hand. Meanwhile, the hand remained tightly clenched on the trigger. "Logan, I've got two women to save. You can spice up their remaining lives, right? Right."

Alain grabbed the man's hand, stuffing it into a coat pocket as he casually walked into the hut. Alain kicked down the door to Serenity and Lillianna's prison cell. "Well ladies, looks like you're safe." Alain's confident smile disappeared as he realized... he was alone. His eye twitched as he kicked down the other doors. Nothing. He even broke part of the floor. Nothing. Alain's eye twitched as he walked back around. "Logan, stop killing them." Alain grabbed the boss by his chin. "WHERE THE FUCK ARE THEY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?" Alain yelled at the man, spittle spattering across his face. "THEY AREN'T IN THE HUT, SO TELL ME. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE THEY GONE?" Alain's voice was loud enough that perhaps Vaughn could even hear him...
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:27 pm

Logan knew Alain was planning something. He stayed silent and waited until the Boss's hand was suddenly cut off. Wesley shouted out and went to attack Alain, only to be tripped. Wesley fell to the ground and was stepped on. Once given the go, Logan had one hell of a sadistic look on his face. He slammed his foot into the Boss's face and knocked him down, "Sit boy. You watch. You're next." Logan shot a burst of flame from his feet into the man he was now standing on. Wesley rolled around, causing Logan to fall off, but his body had been enveloped in flames. Wesley screamed and yelled in pain as his body was burned. When Alain came out, Logan quickly pulled the fire from Wesley. He hadn't touched the Boss yet, so Alain didn't have to worry there. "They're not in there?!" Logan yelled in anger and looked to Wesley. He began kicking the man and started rubbing his shoes along the burnt skin, "WHERE ARE THEY YOU FUCK! THEY AREN'T IN THE HUT, SO WHERE ARE THEY!?"

"Th-They should be in there! I swear!" The Boss ran inside, jerking away from Alain, but was shocked to find the room empty. He noticed the hole in the wall and looked back to Alain. "They escap-... They left. They must have went out through the wall. They broke through. See! They were here! I'm not lying!" The Boss panicked as he pointed to the girls' escape route. "We only need one of them, Alain." Logan said as he used his foot to snap Wesley's neck, "Boss man is coming with us. We don't find them, you are going to wish  you were that bas-..." And that's when a horrified scream echoed over the mountain rocks, coming from down a path opposite to where the men had come from.

Serenity and Lillianna were not able to move fast at all. Their adrenaline had kept them moving for a bit, but they had to take a break almost immediately. When they continued on, the girls stayed silent, too scared to call for help because of who may be following. For a moment, Serenity felt a shiver. She looked back down the path they came from and had a moment of wanting to go back, but couldn't get the courage to. They were going higher and higher into the mountains when they heard something strange. Something began to move along the path in front of them, about fifty feet away. It looked to them and looked like it was made of bones. Serenity had no idea what it was, but Lillianna knew it's name. "Vamolla..." she muttered and turned Serenity around, "Serenity. Run, run, RUN!"

The both of them some how found a bit of strength in them and ran. It wasn't that fast, but neither were they. It also knew the rocks well and was able to catch up to the two. Lillianna looked back just in time to it it about to ram into them. She was able to push Serenity away from the edge of the path they were running on and jump the other way. It's head hit the ground, but it's tail came around and slapped Lillianna down a steep hill. The monster ended up going with her. Serenity hurried over to the edge as she watched the two fall. "LILLIANNAAA!!" Serenity screamed and then began running back to her captors, knowing that they were the only ones that could help, "HELP! HELP! HELP PLEASE!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Aug 19, 2016 3:56 pm

Alain was speechless. What kind of criminals were these that let their prisoners escape?! Good for Serenity, but what the fuck, man?! Alain was about to speak up after being so pissed off, but Serenity's screams forced him to react. He felt the presence of Serenity's mark. His body felt... lithe and strong. He felt Serenity be threatened. She was in danger. And so, Alain had to save her. Without a word, Alain took off in the direction of the screams. He moved gracefully through the trees, his body stronger and faster than it was before. Alain noticed Nero above him, but he continued to run.

Right into Serenity's bosom. He rounded around a boulder, and Serenity had just happened to have jumped over a log. With the difference of height due to Terrain, Alain got a face full of glorious breasts. Knowing immediately this was Serenity, he wrapped his arms around her tightly and began laughing. He managed to pull himself out of her bosom, and he was smiling and crying. "Serenity! It's me, Alain! Gods be praised, I've never been happier to see you in my life! Are you okay? Did they hurt you? ...And they took your clothes." Alain had an important realization as he held her. "So... you're naked. Right?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:09 pm

The Ravagers Ransom [Closed] Lillianna%20and%20Serenity%20Colored_zpsmxq7q3ss

The moment Alain moved, Logan followed. Serenity was not expecting to run into someone, especially not the one she did. She felt a warm face smack into her bust and she looked down in a panic. She began to scream, but Alain immediately calmed her down. His voice soothed her and her racing heart was able to slow. "Alain..." she strained as she spoke his name. Logan stopped a few feet behind the two, immediately noticing Serenity was not dressed and quickly averted his gaze from her. "Logan..." she looked back and forth between them, tears forming in her eyes. She answered no questions directly, but nodded once, as if to answer every question he threw at her. Logan facepalmed at Alain's final question and shook his head, "God damn it, Alain..." His words snapped Serenity out of her daze.

"LOGAN! Lillianna! Please! It knocked her off! Down there! Save her, please!" Serenity begged, crying like crazy as she pointed down the side of the hill. Logan looked over and rushed off. Knowing Logan was going after her, Serenity was able to calm down enough to finally wrap her little arms around Alain. She was bruised all over. Parts of her face, shoulder, and chest looked burnt. "You came for me?" Serenity looked back up to Alain in shock. She almost didn't believe it, but he was here. "Please Alain..." she kissed him, a strange stroke of maturity coming over her, "Thank you, but please help Logan save her. She protected me from them... She needs help. Alain please... Save Lillianna."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:12 am

Alain set Serenity down after twirling her about. He was so glad she was safe. "Serenity, you're burnt..." Alain had seen the start of this once before, when her anger seeped through. It didn't look like a normal burn, which is how Alain recognized it. He lightly touched part of it, seeming sad. Then, Alain kissed Serenity as she kissed him. It was... shocking to say the least. Both of them had their eyes wide open for a moment before breaking the kiss. "This sounds selfish, but no. I won't." Alain raised a finger, then yelled into the sky. "NERO!" Bursting through the trees, the black dragon landed beside them. "We will." Alain kissed Serenity's forehead before setting her down. Alain took off his jacket and wrapped it around Serenity with a smile. He climbed onto Nero's back. "I'll be back in a jiffy."

Alain and Nero sped down towards where Lillianna was. "Lillianna! Can you hear me?" Alain called out as they dove in. As they reached her, Alain realized that she, too, was naked. "I never thought I'd see the day that I complained about a naked woman around my age." Alain sighed, but smiled as he knelt beside Lillianna's battered form. "Lillianna, can you hear me? It's Alain. Serenity's... boyfriend? I think that's what I'd call myself."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:20 am

Serenity jumped when she was startled by the suddenly appearing Nero. Her smile brightened when she realized they worked together and she nodded excitedly to him, shuffling her feet as she was covered with his jacket. "Be careful!!" she  called out and watched from a distance. When Alain arrived, Lillianna was trembling, hiding between a large rock the side of a mountain. It was the only reason the Vamolla didn't get to her. "The other one... The red headed one, he..." Logan landed in a harsh thud about ten feet away from them. "Agh, shit... Son of a bitch. Alain get he-... Where's Serenity?" Logan looked around. A growl caught his attention as the Vamolla charged him and and knocked him down. The bastard kept trying to slam his head into Logan, but Logan rolled to the side just barely being missed each time. This time Nero was able to jump into action. Nero charged the Vamolla.

Knocking the creature away and with a roar, the he and Nero began to fight. Nero's concentration seemed to be that the Vamolla was not getting passed him. He was able to dodge attacks with lightning speed and then use his strength to get the Vamolla off it's own feet. Logan took this chance to look to Alain again. "Where is Serenity, Alain!?" As if on queue, Serenity's yell could be heard over the mountain side. It wasn't a fearful scream, but it was loud enough to get peoples attention. "GET OFF OF ME!" Serenity yelled. "You left her up there with that one handed fucker?! Nero's got this, let's go!" Logan swooped Lillianna into his arms and held her tight as they ran back to Serenity. When they arrived, the moronic Boss was dragging her back to the hut, but having a bit of trouble. Serenity was not happy. She kept kicking and screaming at him. She didn't even seem scared. Why would she? Alain was around. "You stupid ugly evil pig! Let go!" she yelled and bit at his hand-less arm.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:35 am

Alain swore and darted up the cliff. "I thought you had him!" Alain ran up the hill, swearing the entire time. There was enough blood to follow. Beyond that, Serenity's scream helped locate her. The mark wasn't really working because Serenity didn't seem to be threatened. Alain saw Serenity's green hair and darted ahead of them. He dove into the boss's side, knocking him to the ground. He didn't hold the boss down, but instead quickly dashed to try to catch Serenity. "Sorry, I thought Logan had him. He has Lillianna though." Alain picked Serenity up bridal-style, then stepped on the man's back to keep him down.

"I'm glad I got here in time. I'd rather the Arcadian government not have to pay for something they didn't actually need to do. I mean, you've got a stubborn, reckless, and loving boyfriend—why would they need to pay for it when I'd do it for free?" Alain kissed Serenity, then smiled broadly. "You are not going to have to worry about a thing when we get home." Alain thought for a moment, then corrected himself. "Except cook. I still can't cook worth a damn."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sat Aug 20, 2016 11:39 am

"I was dealing with Wesley! Why the hell would I have had him!?" Logan retaliated in annoyance. The two ran back, Lillianna in Logan's arms. Lillianna winced with each step, the pain from him running was horrid. She could tell a few things were broken from that damn fall. She clung to Logan, whimpering as they went along. Logan slid to a stop when Serenity was in sight. He watched to see what was going to happen and Alain had it handled. The woman in his arms was still naked and he couldn't help but blush at it. He set her down and pulled off his shirt, helping her put it on. "Thank you." she whispered weakly, feeling less embarrassed now that a good portion of her was covered. She couldn't sit up on her own and Logan quickly realized that, so he stood behind her, letting Lillianna use his legs as a wall of sorts. "Just rest for a bit... We have backup coming soon, so you should be okay."

Alain knocked the boss to the ground, freeing Serenity from that unwanted grasp. The Boss yelled in pain and anger, glaring up at Alain until his body was forced harder into the ground by the blue man's weight. He grunted and groaned, trying to wiggle his way out from under the man, but without a hand and with the pain he was feeling, he gave in and laid there. As Serenity was rescued for the second time, she looked up to the man she loved, feeling so much warmer in his arms. "I knew you'd get him off of me. You always do." Serenity smiled, but her breathing was oddly heavy. When the two kissed, it did not calm down either. Serenity leaned into him, trying to calm down, but she kept breathing heavier and heavier. She clenched her jaw and her body tensed up. "Agh!" she flinched at the sounds of the man's voice, "Will you get off of me?! You've got the girls, so you can take 'em and fuck off!"

Serenity's body began to shake as Alain stepped off the Boss. She clung harder to Alain, looking over his shoulder at Lillianna, who wasn't looking back. Lillianna was pretty hurt. Her injuries were much worse than Serenity's and she was going to need to be hospitalized. "Stupid fucking... If I had known the women had Leo as their friend... Woulda never taken 'em..." The Boss growled and crawled over ot the side of the mountain. Logan raised an eyebrow and just turned his head to the Boss. "Yeah, I know who you are. You gave me a bit of an ass kickin' a long time back." the Boss said. "And you didn't learn your lesson?" Logan chuckled. "Shut up..." Serenity whispered, clinging tighter to Alain. "Just didn't think I'd see your ass again." "Shut up..." Serenity's entire back began to burn, her arms and legs as well. "You really think I woulda messed with your chicks after that shit?" The Boss laughed.

As Logan and the Boss talked so casually, things were becoming worse for Serenity. She kept staring at Lillianna, who seemed to not be able ot move. Serenity saw blood dripping down the side of Lillianna's head and even a bit coming from her side and out of her mouth. "You turnin' me in?" That is when something snapped. Serenity's body jerked and she suddenly jumped out of Alain's arms. She grabbed a rock about twice the size of her fist. "SHUT UP!" Serenity screamed and charged at the Boss. She threw the rock, it hitting him in the groin, and ran at him. She picked up the same rock and began to bash the man's face in. "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Serenity kept going and going until she was stopped. If she was stopped, she'd fight against who stopped her, but would luckily not be strong enough to get away. "WHAT DID YOU DO!? WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 3:51 am