Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

An Arcadian Beauty [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Arcadian Beauty [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:17 am

An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 Header3

"Ow, ow, ow..." Izumo rubbed his ear. "Hey, I think you're misunderstanding something... When I say you're important to the bar, I don't mean you're important for business. You keep the place—and me—happy while you're there. So no, I wouldn't stop talking to you either. Sheesh, you act like we're not friends." Izumo didn't like the fact she thought the only reason he liked having her at the bar was because she had a nice ass and attracted customers with it.

"But yeah, it is late... I wouldn't mind hitting the hay soon, honestly. I've got to get up early tomorrow to go survey the damage in the daylight though. Want me to wake you up or no?" Izumo didn't even comment on the fact that she asked if he'd be okay with it. That's because he would be. He's slept beside many women before, even if they didn't do anything beforehand. Honestly, he felt she'd probably need someone to sleep beside after tonight anyways. "I'm just going to sleep in what I have on, so don't go lookin' for anything special for me, okay?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Arcadian Beauty [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu Jan 01, 2015 5:48 am

An Arcadian Beauty [Closed] - Page 2 Header1_zps2f730109

"With men, I never know whether what they say is what they mean or not..." Natalie told him, "And no, I know we're friends, but friendships have been known to end for the stupidest of reasons before, so I have no idea what would cause you to not talk to me... short of harming your bar, of course, but I'd never do that." Once the two cleared things up on that subject, Natalie was quite happy to suggest going to be. The entire night was just tiring for the both of them. Now that they were safe and able to relax, sleep sounded like a beautiful idea. "Yeah, let's just head to bed." she agreed with his choice and set their plates near the sink. She didn't care whether the meal was finished or cleaned up. "I'm too tired... I'll clean this up in the morning." she said and lead Izumo back to her bedroom.

"Um... alright then. If you're sure." she tilted her head to the side, "I am sure I have... something that's more comfortable, Izu... but alright. If your belt rips my sheets, I'll beat you up." She giggled playfully and stepped into her closet. She came out a minuted or two later dressed in her pajamas. "Alright. Time for bed." she said as she pulled her rubber-band from her hair. Her hair fell down her back and she slid the band over her wrist. She shot a smile toward Izumo and crawled onto her side of the bed, sliding under the covers and pulling a pillow in to hug it. With the flick of a switch, the light turned off. "Goodnight Izu." she said and went to sleep. Though, Izumo should not be surprised if he replaced her pillow some time in the night. This would not be shocking for a sleeping Natalie to do.

~End~

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:04 pm