Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Paradise In The Sun [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Paradise In The Sun [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:37 pm

Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 Header3

Dinner was fabulous. Fancy, private, and full of crab. Alain had ordered an entire steamed crab. And dear god was it good. Serenity had wanted one too, but she probably couldn't eat the whole thing. Which would have been fine if she weren't allergic. Alain would eat what she didn't want. That's the right thing for boyfriends to do, right?

After finishing and just hours of conversation—laughing and whatnot all night—Alain looked at his watch and decided for them to go back. Alain insisted they take the elevator. His legs were tired from lugging Serenity around in the water earlier, and he did not want to go up the stairs. He held Serenity tight. "Don't worry. I'm here, and it'll be fine." He rubbed her head to comfort her. Thankfully, they were the only two on most of this particular ride up.

As they reached the room, Serenity went to take a shower. Alain... set the beach stuff down and went to his suitcase. He dug around and pulled out the blue box he had wrapped in a pink ribbon. Was it a joke? Maybe. Would she get it? Probably not. He smiled and undressed himself... but stood where she couldn't see him.

As Serenity stepped into the tub, Alain stepped out, the box behind his back. He walked over and slid in the tub next to her and smiled. He kept the box in a hand hanging out of the bath. "I had fun today, didn't you?" After a few minutes of conversation, Alain pulled that hand over and placed the box right on top of her breasts. "I know it's a little late... but... happy birthday. I forgot because I got stabbed and all... and then all that stuff with the dragon, but in the end, I did remember before it came to your birthday this year."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Paradise In The Sun [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Paradise In The Sun [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sat Apr 18, 2015 3:15 pm

Serenity had half-hoped that Alain would be in the bath when she got out of the shower, but he wasn't. That was okay. She slid into the warm water and began to relax when Alain made his appearance. She smiled sweetly up to him and scooted over when he slid into the tub with her. She had this idea going through her head that she wanted to do, but would that be okay? While she was thinking about it, Alain started talking about their day. She nodded happily. "Yep, I don't remember the last time I had this much fun!" she giggled and laid her head on his shoulder, "I know it's a little strange, but... I like it when you rescue me." Serenity blushed and turned away from him, "I don't remember really having someone be able to protective of me, so it feels kinda nice... you know, to be special to someone, especially to you."

The two talked a few minutes more and Serenity decided to reach for a cloth to actually bathe, but felt something placed on who breasts. She blinked a couple of times and picked it up. "What's this?" she asked a little confused. "I know it's a little late... but... happy birthday. I forgot because I got stabbed and all... and then all that stuff with the dragon, but in the end, I did remember before it came to your birthday this year." Serenity's smile widened and she looked back down to the box to open it. Her eyes focused in on the gift. She set the box down and pulled it out. "Froggy." was all she said and then flipped it over, "It's a hair pin. Aw. I like it! But not in the bath." Serenity's smile was plastered now. It wasn't going anywhere. She put the pin back in the box and sat it on the sink counter.

As she went to sit back down in the bath, she blushed and decided to ask. "Can you scoot this way..." she pointed toward the middle of the tub. When he did, Serenity carefully placed herself in between his legs and laid back on him. She even grabbed his arms and put them around herself for maximum comfort. "That's better... I always wanted to do this with my man." she said, brushing her hair back with her hand so it wouldn't be in his face, "I heard that it's easy to fall asleep like this." Serenity sat there with him for as long as she could before deciding, once again, that it was time to actually bathe. Grabbing two clothes and some soap, she handed one to Alain and got started on the actual bathing. Once done, like all my characters, she stepped out of the bath and rinsed in the shower.

"That was comfy..." Serenity said. She was wrapped in a towel and so was her hair. She walked over to the gift Alain got her and set it on the end table. She ran her finger along it and smiled, admiring how cute it was. She'll keep it with her always now; it was the best gift ever! Well, besides that one. She turned to look at Alain and just kept smiling and staring for no real reason. "Yeah, you're my favorite gift. Froggy comes right after. I'm gonna keep him with me all the time now." Serenity told him and then moved under the blankets. It would probably have been best to change into pajamas first, but she was kinda tired. Once her head hit that pillow and after throwing the towels to the side, she didn't care anymore. She was tired. The two would talk for a bit longer and then she'd fall asleep.

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 2:49 pm