Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Blast From The Past [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Blast From The Past [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Blast From The Past [Closed] Empty Blast From The Past [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:48 am

Blast From The Past [Closed] Header_zpsqke7uzeo

Ahh... Tis' a wonderful day for Aria. Sun is bright in sky and people are out having fun. Cannot wait for night and party. Will have a great time today and maybe meet a few nice ladies too... Ranmaru was the tan man with a smooth voice and exotic accent. He was able to drive women crazy. His flirtatious nature and skill with swaying a woman over to his side could easily be considered legendary. This man only had one friend, one real creature he cared about, and that was his little cuddly dragon friend. He hadn't named him for a long time, but finally decided to call the little guy by a simple and memorable name: Red. The little red dragon was a little chubby, but had the cutest personality Ranmaru had seen in an animal. Since the two met quite a while ago, the two have become inseparable.

The male beauty and his little pal woke up in a rather fancy hotel in Aria. Little Red curled up on a large pillow Ranmaru had brought in for the night. Once Red woke, he wiggled around a bit and hopped onto Ranmaru's belly and nudged at him. Ranmaru woke and fed the little guy and decided to get ready. Once he was ready, he ate a small meal and left the hotel, checking out, since he had plans to settle down with a beautiful woman tonight. He had met her last night at one of the bars and they hit it off. Unfortunately, she couldn't be with him last night, so he settled for another, but made a date with her. Knowing he had a date later tonight, Ranmaru now had to figure out what exactly he was going to do until then. "Shop!" he said and looked to Red, who was walking right next to him.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Blast From The Past [Closed] Empty Re: Blast From The Past [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:06 am

Bianca had only come to Aria as a transit hub. It'd take her somewhere else, and that might just lead her to her quarry. Her prey was the same as always—her baby's father. Although she had just turned 20 not 2 months prior, Bianca was now raising a child. He was a small one, and her body still ached from the birth. She went with a natural birth. Scars were simply unacceptable. Despite not working out or dieting for nearly nine months, Bianca was impressed by her body. She looked in the mirror and smiled, agreeing that she looked cute.

Ricardo was in a stroller in front of her. It was covered and nice, meant for very new babies. It was a gift from Natalie. Natalie knew her so well. She knew that Bianca would go and search for Ranmaru Morri herself as soon as she could. She had even offered to take Ricardo off Bianca's hands, but that wasn't in the new mother's itenerary. No, she had to show Ranmaru Morri that he was a father. Out of the corner of her eye, Bianca saw a flash of white. It was him.

Bianca's eyes widened behind her large sunglasses, and she pushed the stroller across the street. As she neared him, her anger boiled to the surface. "You shit-eating, silver-tongued, motherfucking bastard!" She yelled at him, and used the stroller to block his path. Bianca then slapped Ranmaru as hard as she could, staring hard at him. "You've got a lot of fucking explaining to do, you fucking asshole. You fuck me, get me pregnant, then fucking leave? You're a real piece of fucking work, but not anymore. You're coming with me, and you're going," she spoke with the certainty only a mother had, "to help me raise your child, Ranmaru Morri."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 17, 2016 9:49 am

Ranmaru expected a peaceful day full of nothing more than food, women, shopping, and women. Unfortunately, the woman he was going to be interacting with today had a major surprise for him. When he heard the yelling, he chuckled and thought, "Ha, poor fool." He wasn't expecting to suddenly be blocked. "Don't I know you?" he asked, raising an eyebrow at her, giving that sly smile he gave all the women. And then she smacked him. His eyes widened. That, shockingly, he wasn't used to. He was stuck. She didn't give him a chance to answer until something he didn't believe came out of this woman's mouth. He stared at her and narrowed his eyes. "Come with me." he said and led her down away from the staring crowd. He had a reputation to keep up. If she refused to follow, she would soon notice him dart off. If she followed, he'd stop in the alley, turn to her, and speak quite sternly. "My child? We had one-night-stand. One night. I don't care how long it last. It was single night and you tell me I am Father of your baby?" Ranmaru didn't even look to the child. He was not going to stand for being accused of something like this. "What  your problem anyway? I feel bad for man who actually the child's Father if that is way you come to him about the child. What kind of woman you are if that's how you do it? You yell, rush him on street, hit, and then spout offensive things like that? You need work on your tact, Bianca. That not the way for a woman or mother to act. Not good at all."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Thu Mar 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Of course Bianca would follow. She followed close on his heels, in fact. She was tempted to run him over with the stroller, but that wouldn't be good for the baby. Ricardo was crying now, and as soon as they stopped, she removed her new child and held him close. She rocked him, making shhing noises as he slowly began to calm. As soon as he had stopped crying, Bianca stare intensely through her glasses. She quickly moved a hand to place her glasses on top of her head, so Ranmaru could see her hard eyes. They were welling up with tears.

"You were the only partner I had in that timeframe. You are his father." She turned the baby around to show Ranmaru his child. He had much darker skin than Bianca. But the most telling sign was that what little hair he had was silvery white. The same color as his. He had Bianca's purple eyes though. "And don't you dare try to give me advice on how to be a mother. I have been looking for you for nine goddamn months, and I only find you because of coincidence? I'm fucking pissed."

Bianca inhaled sharply, and stared right into his eyes. "Look. It was meant to be a one-night stand, I get that. But now it's more than that. You have to take responsibility and help raise your own damn child. I will not have my child grow up without a father, and I will not let another woman go through what I went through. I will follow you through the seven hells, across the ice-capped north, and from one moon to the next to make sure that you will take responsibility and be a father. It's time for you to hang up the playboy act and be a man instead of a child."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:50 pm

The child looked like him, it did. The skin and hair were similar to his. "I do not think this is true. You only have one sex at that time? Lies. Woman say that to get men stuck. You have many and blame me because only one you remember is me, probably. Have thing for tan skin, huh?" Ranmaru laughed and brushed his hair back with his hand. "You strange woman. You say I Father, but Father not allowed to tell you how to raise child that is supposedly his? You make no sense. Father and Mother are equal parts. If Father have problem, he has right to say it." Ranmaru rolled his eyes at her and put his fists on his hips. He was obviously annoyed with her and for good reason. "This is why I don't believe. If I was, you wouldn't be acting like such... uh... Arcadian word... bitch, yes. You wouldn't be acting like such bitch about it. You're doing for yourself, not child. Being bitch not good way to get what want."

"Yes! One night!" Ranmaru interrupted her momentarily before she continued. Ranmaru shook his head and smiled. No she wouldn't. She'd give up. No woman could hold him down, ever. "I doubt this. You say you follow me everywhere. Next stop of mine is Grandview. Bring baby there would be bad. I wish luck for you, but not my child. Leave with baby and find actual Father, not someone you just want blame on." He began walking away, but stopped and looked back at her, "Oh! And dragging baby over world not healthy for it. Do you even have home now? Arcadian authority take child if they find out. Be careful." He was warning, though he was also just trying to get her off his back. He waved as he walked off, little Red still by his side. And funnily enough, Red was looking rather dully at Ranmaru for what just happened... Someone here was in major denial or being extremely selfish.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:08 pm

Bianca was furious. This man had the audacity to insult her? She might have insulted him, but he fucking deserved it. He was a scumbag, but dammit, he was the child's father. She held back the urge to slap him. It was hard though, but she resisted because Ricardo was in her arms. This guy was a douche, and there seemed to be no redeeming factors. But dammit, he was the baby's father. She placed Ricardo back in the stroller. And so when he tried to turn, Bianca kicked him in the balls, forcing him down to a knee. "Listen here you selfish douchebag." Bianca's voice seethed with venom and vitrol.

Bianca tilted his head back, so he could see her eyes. "You wouldn't last a day in Grandview, don't lie to me. A prettyboy like you might get lucky to get shanked at robbed of every patch of cloth you have on you. But the odds are that you'd be bent over a dumpster in a back alley getting fucked up your ass." Her eyes narrowed. "So you're not going to go to Grandview because you're a damn coward." She let go of him. "You want a say in how my child is raised? Then be a father to him. You want to call the AA on me? Do it. I take care of him better than most mothers can hope to. And when you call them, I'll get them to do a paternity test. And when they see that you're the father, you'll be left with one of two choices. You'll either pay me to help raise him, and trust me, I will squeeze every copper you have out of you, or you'll be a father to him. And until you man up, I will follow you. You won't get another date, another hook-up, or a moment of sleep without me being right there to ruin it for you."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:39 am

"OGHPH!" Ranmaru buckled over and covered himself. Little Red looked to Bianca and hissed, snapping at her like he was going to bite, but Ranmaru stopped him. It took a moment for him to even catch his own breath after that one. He hadn't been kicked there in quite some time. The entire time he was trying to deal with the pain, she went off on her own tangent of this and that. He was now angry as well. If she weren't a woman, he would have smacked her. In fact, part of him still wanted to. After a while, he was able to regain his composure and though it still hurt like a mother fucker, he was able to stand again. "Who would want to be the Father of child?" he spoke up with a strained voice though speaking quickly, "You embarrass and slap me and and kick me and you think I do anything you say? Why would I do this? Gimme reason? Cause you such nice person? Cause you come to me and explain nicely? Cause you aren't bitch? No. I may not be perfect man but I nicer than you be."

And then he began to yell in his native Braukan tongue,"You are not a good woman at all. Beautiful on the outside, ugly on the inside! The fact that you're a mother disturbs me. I can't believe you actually think it's a good idea to even keep the child with a personality like yours. I should just take the kid and run off with him. At least then he'd grow up with someone who has the sense to be decent toward the person they're begging for help. And yeah, it is begging. I don't care how pissed off you are, the fact is you're scared to death of a raising a kid. Any other woman would have found a man that they don't have to treat like crap to get what they want, but no, you choose to chase a man who doesn't want you half-way around the world. How stupid can you be, lady!?" Ranmaru began pacing back and forth. He was angry, but he wasn't stupid. He had a feeling language his language barrier wasn't going to help get  his point across. "Cruel woman don't deserve help." He sat down and covered himself again.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:51 am

Bianca stood firm when he spoke in Braukan. She didn't know the language, but she knew he was angry. Ricardo began crying again and she shot Ranmaru a glare. She picked her baby back up and began to calm him down again. It took longer, but he did quiet down. She saw the red mark on his face, and then the phrase "cruel" hit her. She looked away, then sat down across from Ranmaru, still holding her child. "I'm sorry." It was hard to say, but she was able to get the words out. "I came on a bit too strongly. But you don't understand what I've been through."

"I had to quit my dream job because of Ricardo, and I doubt I'll be able to get it back. I've been stressed out beyond belief for the past nine months, and it's a miracle that I didn't lose him. I've done nothing but toil as I try to raise him and take care of myself on my own. I've spent most of my money trying to find you to get you to help raise him. I can't raise him on my own. I've got friends, sure, but that's not what he needs. He needs a father, and you are his father. I'd rather not have to explain to him that his biological father didn't love him or me enough to stick around." Bianca looked him in the eyes. Dead-on, no way to avert her gaze. "Will you please at least consider it?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:04 am

Bianca actually apologized. He wanted to retort, but held himself back. "That not how you come to someone on very serious subject. You come and say 'he's your son' and hit and yell and be angry. You think I know? You think I know you pregnant and looking for me? No! I do not know, but you yell and be violent and be angry anyway." Ranmaru glanced towards the street and then down to Red, who was nudging at his hand with his head. The little dragon companion wagged his tail like a dog and looked over to the baby. There was no denying that the child was his. Ranmaru wasn't stupid. She explained what she had gone through and he did feel bad for her, but his groin taught him differently.

"Mother kill me if I ignore, especially if my son." Ranmaru spoke of the boy as more than just some 'child' for the first time. He looked around and grabbed at his hair. "Aagh!" he groaned. How could this have happened?! Well, he knew how, but how? After a few minutes of thinking to himself, he sighed and looked over to the boy. "Never thought to have son soon like this. You prove son mine, I do what Father should do, but I want proof son mine." Ranmaru explained. That was his condition and she would have to deal with it. "Still don't believe you have one sex at time, but son look like me. I admit. White hair, skin... your eye." Ranmaru glared at the child, but it was a curious, almost playful glare.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:15 am

"Imagine spending most of your money on finding someone, and then you pass them on the street like it was no big deal. It's annoying, and I let my anger get the best of me." She shrugged. "Besides, I've wanted nothing more than to find you just so I can go home and relax for once." Bianca shook her head, feeling a lot more relaxed now. The moment he said "my son," her lips tugged into a smile. She actually generally felt better now. "If we're being technical, you and I had sex about... ten times that night. So it wasn't just 'one sex.' All your bad points aside, you're a fucking stallion in bed." She shifted her legs uncomfortably.

"But I'll do that. I'll get proof that he is, indeed, yours. But I want you to promise me you'll stay here in Aria until we get the results. Since he is yours, I don't want you to back out of this promise because you weren't there to hear the results." Bianca had a stern look about her. It wasn't mean, but motherly and hard. "I also would like to know where you're staying at, and your room number. I won't bother you unless something happens to him or if the results come in." Then she sighed and stood up. She placed Ricardo back in the stroller, and then offered a hand to help Ranmaru up. "How about I buy you lunch to apologize?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:28 am

Ego Boost. He really didn't need one, but he got one. "Stallion in bed?" he glanced away and smiled scratching lightly at his cheek, "Thank you. Appreciate compliment." She agreed to his terms and set her own. He looked over to the street. Aria was a nice place to be, so staying her wouldn't be bad. He could party a bit to-... No wait. Partying wasn't the best idea, not if he actually had a kid. He was going to have to cancel the date he had set up tonight as well. How frustrating. Every bit of fun that he was used to having was about to be stripped away. And then a question came to mind... Was she expecting to marry him? Is that what was happening here? She did say she didn't want to explain to the boy that his Father didn't love her enough too, not just the child. So now it was time for his mental panic.

"Uh... No hotel. Checked out this morning." he explained and took her hand. He stood up, still feeling a bit of sting between his legs, but was mostly fine now. He hoped they still worked. Well, if they didn't he wouldn't have to worry about anymore situations like this. His heart was racing. He did not like this girl, so would he have to marry her? If he didn't, his Mother would be disappointed in him. Lunch? He nodded, "Sure... Pretty hungry. Pizza?" He hid it a little well, but hints of his panic were there.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:08 am

Truth me told, Bianca had almost hoped that he didn't take up her offer of food. Thankfully, he wanted something relatively cheap. Bianca nodded along, and lead him to a restaurant with an outdoor section. She wheeled her stroller next to a table, and they waited to order. When the waiter got to them, she simply ordered water for now. She asked for a moment to look over the menu too. "So, do you want to share a pizza, or do you want us to just each get a small individual one?" She was letting that one be up to him. They'd cost about the same in the end.

After placing their order, Bianca looked Ranmaru up and down once more. Her anger was settling, and she was remembering just how attractive he was. "So, Ranmaru Morri... Besides being tall, dark, and handsome and a stallion in bed, tell me about yourself. We really didn't get to spend time getting to know one another back then." She had a faint smile as she spoke. But before he could answer, she remembered something. "Oh, right. You probably don't even remember my name, do you?" If he did, she would be shocked. If she didn't, she'd give it to him.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:21 am

Pizza was just one of those Arcadian foods that he remembered most people liked. If it were up to him, he'd pick a rather expensive restaurant, but she had already mentioned her lack of money. They got to the restaurant and he sat down. He was silent most of the time. He tried, but couldn't really look at his son. When the waiter got to them, he just asked to share one. He preferred slices over individuals, more deliciousness and less crust. The food was ordered and he was in a daze. He didn't show much, but he was still rather scared of this entire thing. This was not his plan for life in anyway. If this child was his, he'd really end up having to be a Father. He wasn't sure if he was ready.

He was brought out of his daze when she began asking questions. Usually he had a rather friendly demeanor. His good looks and flirtatious mannerisms always had ladies swooning over him, but when he was calm and collected, there was something different about him completely. Instead of "sexy" or "hot", it was easy to describe him as... well, "beautiful". He was used to hearing the compliments, so they phased him very little. "Little to say. I travel and have fun time. I go everywhere in Arcadia and Cieria. I do not go Brauk or Zakat, not my type of wom-..." he stopped mid sentence. He didn't even feel like that was appropriate conversation or a respectful subject, not with this situation.

"This odd. I always honest with what I want and do and girls still say 'okay'," he held his hands in front of him like he was surprised, "...but now things strange. Can not talk like normal and baby must take care of. This... This not good day." He didn't look at her and really just seemed depressed. Yeah, he didn't understand what she had gone through completely, but it had been almost a year since their last meeting. To have a woman you spoke to once come up to you on the street and completely change your life with news like this, news you really really did not want to hear, it can be devastating for a man like him. "Name Ricardo, yes? Um... Why you choose Ricardo as name? Name of your Father?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:38 am

Bianca felt bad for the man. He just traveled and had fun? Well, too bad for that. He'd have to stop and help her raise little Ricardo. Bianca leaned over and placed a comforting hand on his forearm. "I know it must be hard to have some random lady on the street proclaim this to you. I did it far too hastily, I admit. But you're right, I wasn't wanting a long-term relationship at the time. I just wanted to scratch a certain itch, and you were the right man for the job." She gave a non-chalant shrug and stayed quiet for a moment. She then spoke back up. "I don't regret the sex, by the way. What I regret is not stopping once we ran out of condoms. But I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't high on you at the time, so I wasn't quite thinking right. All I was thinking was 'He's still ready to go.' I couldn't walk the next day."

When Ricardo's name was brought up, Bianca placed a hand on her baby, and he grabbed a hold of her finger. She gave a motherly smile. "Grandfather, actually. But that wasn't the main point. I wanted a name that started with an R, like yours. You didn't have any input at the time, and I just went with something that you might have approved of. He's going to look a lot like you, you know. A real lady-killer." She turned back to Ranmaru, hand still in the stroller. "So... how are you going to break this to your parents? I'm sure they'd like to know they have a grandchild. And I know it's going to wait until after the results are in," Bianca interjected. "Speaking of, after this, why don't we get this over with? The sooner we can get this over with, the sooner I can get back to Varedia. Besides, maybe you can use the same charms that bedded me to help rush the results."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:00 am

The moment her hands touched him, he jumped and looked to her. The last couple of times she touched him it was violent, he wasn't expecting much different. She explained her intentions back then, which were pretty much the same as his. The silence took until she continued on. She surprised him. She didn't regret it? Oh, yeah. He almost forgot they had run out. Continuing on what a stupid choice for both of them, but he was a man and she did practically beg him to continue on. Yeah, that was a fun night. He remembered feeling like he had a major boost to his stamina. It was fun.

Ranmaru actually liked the explanation she gave about the baby's name. He watched the way she interacted with the child and was able to see her in a different light. She didn't look so evil. "Like mine..." he mumbled as he watched the child. God, he'd be an idiot if he'd actually believe that's not his kid. Even so, he was just too scared to admit it. When the question about his parents came up, he looked away again. She continued and wanted to get this over with and go home. He understood, but what the hell? Does he get a say in anything? She wants his help, but just orders him around.

"Yes." is all he said. "To hospital after food?" This was stupid and a waste of time. The boy was his! That was his son! He knew it, but... Agh! "Mother and Father are gone." he explained as the pizza came, the meaning behind it being obvious. His parents were dead. "Only family is brother, but brother is gone somewhere far from home. Do not know where or care where. He left and kill parents. Hate him. Hate him with much anger too." He looked to her and stared for a moment. "And I remember you name, Bianca. I called you Bianca back in alley, but you were angry and yelling so you did not hear it, I assume." Ranmaru picked up a slice and began to eat his lunch, keeping to himself.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:46 am

Bianca put her hand in front of her mouth in shock. Her eyes widened, and she could feel the pit of her stomach drop. She regretted bringing it up. "Oh Rydia, I'm so sorry. I didn't know. I shouldn't have brought it up." She shook her head, and tried to eat a bite of pizza. It didn't sit well with her. She barely finished a single slice before stopping. Soon, Ricardo started to cry. Bianca looked at what time it was, then sighed. She excused herself, and took Ricardo with her to the bathroom. She came back about five minutes later, a slightly pained expression on her face.

Once Ranmaru was done, they made their way to the largest hospital in Aria. Bianca led Ranmaru to the front desk. "Excuse me." A young, female receptionist of about 20 turned around. Her light brown hair was the color of caramel, and she had a smile that was only slightly lop-sided. "Yes, how may I help you?" Bianca leaned in close. "We're here to do a paternity test." The receptionist shook her head. "I'm sorry ma'am, but we actually don't do that sort of testing here. Haven is the only place where you can get that sort of labwork done. We can take your DNA here and have it sent to Haven, but that will take at least one month." The receptionist thought for a moment, then spoke up again. "Ma'am, if I am to speak frankly, it'd be quicker and less expensive to go there yourself." Bianca turned to Ranmaru, her eyes pleading. "Will you make the trip to Haven with me? We can still make the last train if we leave soon."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:56 am

At least there was a kind side of her; It was something she should so more often. He didn't know how to calm her down over the parent subject, so he kind of stayed silent and waited for the conversation to move elsewhere. They finished eating and made their way to Aria's hospital. He stayed back and silent. Before the young woman shook her head, Ranmaru saw a small glance toward him. That made him feel sick. He heard the rest of the conversation and sighed. Ranmaru knew what she was about to ask him and he'd have to go. It was his fault and now there was no fighting it. Ranmaru leaned his back against the counter and stayed silent. He waited for the question and it came. He just nodded. He'll go. "Hurry to catch train." The two hurried to the train station and were barely able to make the ride. There was just one problem; This train didn't go straight to Haven. Because of the terrain, the two would be dropped off in Taria and then have to take a carriage to get to Haven. Besides that, the man at the station explained that a train will never go into Haven because of the nature of the research there. It's similar to why they rebuilt the rails to stay away from Grandview, it's just too risky and too dangerous. This made Ranmaru feel worse. It was just more time to wait for this to be over.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:10 am