Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Choices [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Choices [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Choices [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Choices [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Choices [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Choices [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Choices [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Choices [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Choices [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Choices [Closed]

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Choices [Closed] Empty Choices [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:49 pm

Masamune was excited. This was the first birthday he had to celebrate with so many new friends! It was like when he joined the Noir and learned that he'd be sharing Luxanna's birthday. He dressed up somewhat nicely, wearing a red button-down shirt and black pants. He almost looked like he was ready to start dancing (or waiting). He held Nadia's hand and wrapped his arm in hers as they walked around the small park area that they had rented. It was about a ten-minute walk from the Noir's base, and it was completely theirs for the night.

Avrae was nearest to her new draconic companion. She and Tsubine had gotten close over the past few days, as Avrae wanted to know more about the Dragon Disciple of her former friend. Avrae had no disciple of her own, so she was intrigued that Silvath had gotten one. Tsubine had been mostly tight-lipped, mainly because she didn't know about half of the stuff. Avrae had dressed Tsubine in a black dress with tiny gemstones across it. She had been spoiling the young Zakatian, saying "Someone as pretty as you needs to show off your legs and tits."

Tsubine had asked Avrae what both Masamune and Luxanna would like as a gift. Masamune would want food, and Luxanna was a bit harder. Avrae had a special gift for Luxanna, but Tsubine wasn't the type to get a friend that. Tsubine walked over to Masamune and Nadia first, giving Masamune a small envelope. "Happy birthday, Masamune. I hope you enjoy your gift." Masamune flashed a wide grin as he tore into it. There was a card, and inside were two tickets to a 'dinner show' in Aria. It was a comedy play that Tsubine enjoyed a teenager. "Wow... tha' means a helluva lot! Nadia, look! We're goin' to Aria!" Masamune flashed her the tickets, then spun his girlfriend around.

Avrae split off from Tsubine as she approached Luxanna. Tsubine smiled. "You look beautiful, Luxanna. Happy birthday." She handed Luxanna a box with an envelope on top of it. It was for jewelry, that much was for sure. "I hope it fits well, and I hope you like it." The card was sweet and flowery, and Tsubine had written something on the inside. It read, in Tsubine's elegant handwriting:

I can not thank you enough for all of the help you have provided. You have helped me through so much of my life, and I have known you for only a few months. I feel welcomed somewhere for once, and I have to thank you for that. Thank you, Luxanna.
    Sincerely,
    Tsubine Vivianna von Zarkonheinz

Tsubine had, on Avrae's urging, placed a kiss with pink lipstick against the bottom of the card. It showed 'care,' Avrae had said. The box itself contained a golden necklace. It had a small chain with beads interspersed. But the charm in the middle was what Tsubine had bought it for. It was gold and in the shape of a wing. Two curls at the top marked the start of jewels as three beautifully-cut gems sat along one edge. At the bottom hung a massive sapphire the same color as Luxanna's eyes.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Choices [Closed] Empty Re: Choices [Closed]

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 05, 2016 5:38 pm

Choices [Closed] Header_zpszmmwictx

Luxanna wasn't a woman who enjoyed many parties, but this day wasn't for her. It was for Masamune. Her present was being able to see him celebrate his birthday. She knew she scared him a lot of the time, but Luxanna cared quite a lot for that man. He was like a younger brother, if not a son. It was similar to the way Luxanna saw Nadia as a mixture between daughter and younger sister. Now, she figured it'd be more of the offspring opinion since the two were dating. She still wasn't sure about that, but one thing she was sure of: Masamune would never hurt Nadia. And it was that fact that put her mind at ease.

Drake felt pretty damn awkward at these things. He was closest to the birthday-boy, so he really should be here, but he still felt pretty out of place. He arrived with Masamune and Nadia, walking behind the two like some sort of third wheel. If he had thought of it before hand, he would have asked Tsubine to come as his date, but it was a little late for that. Well, unless he asked her here, but something told him he wasn't going to be able to, not with either of the other blondes around.

Nadia was just as happy as can be when standing by Masamune's side. She loved holding his hand and just being close to him. Today was his birthday, so it was even more special! Today she wore the prettiest dress she had in her closet. Luxanna didn't want her wearing something like this, but no one could stop her today. It was a knee-high white dress with a diamond opening in front of the bust. She complimented the outfit with long white gloves, white stockings that covered her entire legs, and white heels. She liked white because it matches her hair.

Nadia's attention went to Masamune and Tsubine when he was approached. Yay! He was getting his first gift. The presents were always the best part! She kept glancing back and forth between the gift and Masamune to see if he liked it. When he did, she was surprised to be picked up and swung. "Really? Okay! We'll have the best time!" Nadia hugged Masamune and then smiled to Tsubine, "Thanks for getting Masa the present!" Nadia nuzzles against Masamune's cheek, "Don't forget... I have a present for you too, but I have to give it to you later tonight, okay? No spoilers until then!" Drake spoke up then and handed Masamune a card. It had a cheesy old man joke at the front and was obviously not meant to be important. Inside was four platinum coins. "Enjoy. Happy Birthday." he said, ruffling Masamune's hair like an older brother would and then walking off toward Luxanna.

Before Drake arrived, Luxanna was approached by Tsubine. Luxanna was wearing a semi-casual bluish colored dress with a matching jacket. It wasn't anything fancy, but she looked nice and quite comfortable, which was what she had been going for. She was sitting under a tree in the shade, enjoying a light breeze that luckily cooled this park off today. Luxanna looked to Tusbine and smiled. "Thank you. You do as well, but I'm not sure whether your outfit was chosen by you or not." Luxanna giggled a little, patting the ground next to her for Tsubine to sit as she opened the gift, "Avrae's right, you know... You're a beautiful woman with very nice assets, but show them off the way you want. Are you even comfortable in that?" Luxanna got the card open and read it. Her eyes softened and she opened the box. The necklace was beautiful, so much that Luxanna put it on right there.

"Thank you. The necklace and card are lovely." And then Drake showed up, "I suck at presents... Here." he handed her a card. Luxanna blinked and opened it up. The card had a cheesy old woman joke on it, but the joke still made her giggle a bit. It also had three platinum coins, which caused her to raise an eyebrow, "Um... Wow, okay. Was not expecting that. Thank you Drake." Luxanna seemed almost confused. Mainly because this guy barely knew her and that was quite a bit of money. Drake nodded, winked to Tsubine, and walked off, causing him to receive a glare from Luxanna. The woman sighed and looked to Tsubine, "So what do people do in a park? I thought they were for kids."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:39 pm

Masamune patted the top of Nadia's head happily. "Right, right!" Masamune was excited to see what Nadia got him. He loved getting presents. One year, Lux had gotten him a collapsable fishing rod. He still had that thing and took care of it as much as he'd take care of his own swords. When Drake spoke up, Masamune's smile widened. "D! Glad ta see ya 'ere." He punched Drake on the arm, and took the gift. The amount of money was staggering. "Ya shouldn've... Bu' thank ya a lot. Now me and Nadia can ge' a hotel in Aria with the best room service!" That was when Drake learned that Masamune had poor money management.

Tsubine blushed slightly at Luxanna's giggle. She could tell? Tsbuine wasn't one to wear this sort of thing much, but she had for Luxanna's birthday. She sat down cross-legged beside Luxanna, thankful that her dress had a middle flap that kept her from flashing the entire party. However, the side slit still allow a peek at the very lacy pink panties she wore underneath. Tsubine blushed harder, her head shrinking downward. "T-thank you... I would be lying if I said I was entirely comfortable, but I'm also not entirely uncomfortable. I think... I enjoy the change this has. I am normally in pants and armor, but this is different."

Tsubine smiled as Luxanna put the necklace on right there. It was a definite sign of loving the gift. She was happy Luxanna liked the gift, as it was something that she picked out. Avrae had not helped in this choice. Tsubine gave a shy wave to Drake and watched Luxanna as she giggled. Her eyes widened at the gift, as it was about the same amount Tsubine had paid for the necklace. As he winked at her, Tsubine's blush deepened. Luxanna snapped her out of a bit of a stare (he had a nice ass).

Tsubine shrugged slightly. "I am not entirely sure... I have not spent time in a park like this since I was a child, but even then I was mostly on swings and slides. And I believe I have a little too much weight to go on the slides now." Tsubine let out a small giggle as she used an arm to push her breasts up slightly. "I think Masamune chose this because it allows us to mingle how we want to. I think that is the sort of birthday party he would like..." Tsubine's smile went wistful. "This is the first one I have been to in quite some time. I... actually have not even truly celebrated my own in quite a few years. I usually am on the road between villages and towns when it comes that time."

Avrae strided up next to Drake, in a surprisingly casual yellow day dress. One end did go up to her thigh, but that was the only revealing part about it. "You don't look like you're having much fun, hun." Avrae held out a glass of red punch to him. "Something got you down?" Avrae expected Tsubine to be on his arm, but she saw her next to Luxanna. "Ah... is it the one you've had your eyes on? A little jealous, are we?" Avrae had a knowing smile on her face.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:36 pm

Nadia was practically stuck to Masamune. She never left his side. There were many times she wanted to go swing, talk to a whistling bird, or go play with a few of the kids. It was a really warm day, bordering on hot. The breeze was the only thing that made it tolerable at the moment. Luckily, Nadia could remedy that if asked. When she heard what Masamune said about the room, she smiled and tapped his nose. "Nuh'uh. We'll get a nice room, but save the money for fun things we can do in Aria. Spending it all on the room is silly." Nadia giggled at him and then laced her fingers with his, "So what do you want to do? It's your birthday, so we do what you want!" Nadia knew it was Luxanna's birthday too, but Luxanna was spending time with Tsubine. She didn't want to mess that up, so Masamune had her undivided attention!

When Drake stepped off from the others, he moved away from the group and just began looking around. He wasn't expecting to be talked to, so when Avrae showed up, he jumped slightly. "Please don't sneak up on me." Drake put a fist on his side and turned to her. Avrae was a pretty one, but the one that currently shined in his eyes was Tsubine. Drake raised an eyebrow at her and glanced over to Tsubine. He rolled his eyes in a bit of annoyance. She was right, but did she have to call him out on it? He turned back to watching the kids and stayed silent for a moment. "I'm not jealous." he stated in obvious denial, "I don't even really know her and today doesn't seem to be a day I'll be able to. Besides, if she's lesbian, I don't want to invest my emotions in someone that wouldn't even be attracted to me in the first place." Drake sighed and looked back to Avrae, "Why is it something you're interested in, anyway? You that bored? Or is it that you're just as jealous?"

"Comfortable or not, you do look beautiful." Luxanna stated honestly, glancing at the tiny bit of pink that clashed with the black dress. The breeze pushed through again and she let out a relaxed breath and closed her eyes. No paperwork, no missions, no issues. It had been a while since Luxanna was able to truly relax, but today it was working. She had a feeling it had to do with the woman next to her though. "It has nothing to do with your weight..." Luxanna said, eyeing Tsubine's breasts for a good few seconds. She finally tore herself from staring and held the bridge of her nose. "I'd say it'd have more to do with wearing a dress." Luxanna added and then looked to Masamune and Nadia. She had a warm smile on her face each time. "When is your birthday?" Luxanna turned to her and asked. Once Tsubine answered, Luxanna motioned toward Nadia and Masamune. "Those two... are the cutest when it comes to their birthdays... Wanna know why?" Luxanna smiled a little bigger, something sweeter than normal shining from her eyes when she told this story, "Masamune didn't know when his birthday was. Never celebrated it. When I found that out, I gave him mine. I've been trying, but nothing has come up about his past... I was hoping to find out more, but..." Luxanna just shrugged and then moved to Nadia. "She thinks she's four."  Luxanna said with a laugh, "Her birthday is February twenty-ninth. I've tried explaining, but she doesn't get it. She's stuck on the fact that her birthday is the leap year... Its' cute, but sad."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:37 pm

Masamune looked a bit saddened by this, but then thought better. "Yer right, Nadia. We should jus' spend it on fun things. We'll still eat like royalty one nigh'!" Masamune was not going to budge on that part. Masamune's big thing was food. He loved good food. He secretly hoped Nadia's gift was some kind of awesome food, or even a home-cooked meal. Masamune didn't know how good of a cook Nadia was, but he hoped she was a good one. He sure as hell wasn't. He thought of what to do, and a thought occured to him. This was his birthday. He could be as stupid as he wanted to. He broke their hand-holding, and then poked Nadia's nose. "Tag. You're it." Masamune smiled widely, then ran off.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." Avrae was genuinely sorry, but she still smiled. She was happy to see that Drake was jealous. "A bit of both combined with the fact that I'd like to help cheer you up. It is a party after all." Avrae nudged the glass of punch at him again. "It's not poisoned. It's a bit strong," she winked, "but nothing dangerous." If he took it, good. If not, Avrae would let out a sigh and set it on a nearby picnic table. "The young one... I don't think she's entirely a lesbian. I think she's just inexperienced and confused. I think she meant what she said the other night. You and Luxanna are both very attractive, and I think she'll eventually have to make a choice."

"I think you're a better match for her. ...Part of that is my jealousy, of course." Avrae shrugged slightly. "Luxanna is more of my type of woman, and we are close friends. Besides, Tsubine was staring at you as you left. At the very least, she thinks you have a nice ass." Avrae placed a gentle hand on Drake's shoulder. "Don't give up on her. Luxanna saved her life once, and Tsubine is perhaps the closest thing to a personafied Zakatian ideal. She's friendly to everyone, and sometimes a bit too friendly. She's only been with one other person, and that was a woman. I think she might be a little awkward around you because she probably doesn't have experience with the feelings she has." Avrae took a drink of her spiked punch. "A man is a good bit different from a woman, and sometimes the good kind of different."

Tsubine blushed a bit harder. Luxanna was complimenting her like Drake had. It made her feel warm and fuzzy inside. Sure, she had been called beautiful before. But the last time it was by someone around her age was years ago. Most of the time it was by people old enough to be her father or grandfather. Tsubine caught Luxanna staring, but didn't say anything. Instead, she only turned more red. Was that what it looked like when someone was checking her out? If so, she could enjoy that. "True, true." Tsubine chuckled slightly. "I would rather not flash the world my undergarments while going down the slide." Although, something tells me Drake and you might like that. Tsubine kept that thought to herself.

"January twelfth... just a day or two before our second meeting, if I am remembering right." Tsubine nodded, thinking that was right. Tsubine again nodded her head to Luxanna's question. She couldn't help but to watch Luxanna's lips widen. The smile was pure and angelic to the Zakatian. It was one of the few times Luxanna had smiled that genuinely since Tsubine had known her. But what caught Tsubine's eyes more were Luxanna's own eyes. They had a shine in them that made Tsubine realize something. These people were like family to her. Luxanna had said so, but this proved it.

Tsubine let out a long chuckle. Had she not talked to Nadia a few times on the way back to the Noir, Tsubine would not have believed it. "Really? She thinks she is only four? The poor girl." Tsubine wiped a tear from her right eye from laughing so much. "It must be heartbreaking... I... do believe elves have a longer lifespan, so I think she will eventually be old enough to drink. Although... I do not believe getting her intoxicated would be smart. She seems to be the type to accidentally cause mischief. Or perhaps cuddle. I prefer the latter, although that is because usually the mischief is focused on me..." Tsubine shook her head.

"Luxanna... is Masamune actually as scared of you as he seems to be? I think it is more respectful, but at the same time I am curious because he genuinely seems to be afraid of you." After getting a response, Tsubine looked around for a moment. "I am going to get something to drink, would you like something as well?" After getting an answer, Tsubine stood up. Well, she tried to. As she was about to fully be upright, her left foot caught in a small hole. It was probably where a dog had once dug something, or where a mole had been. But it was long-since covered in grass, and so Tsubine didn't see it. She fell, spinning midair... and landing atop Luxanna's lap. The fall forced Tsubine to push Luxanna down to the ground, and the young Zakatian was straddling the Noir's head honcho. Tsubine turned furiously red as she tried to move, but couldn't. She tried to speak, but only stuttered.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:29 pm

The conversation between Drake and Avrae was interesting. Drake admired this woman a bit. She was nice to talk to and could easily be a good friend. The man, or woman, she got would be lucky, but who knows what the future has in store for them all? "Thank you. I do appreciate that, but you misunderstood... Even if today is not a day to make my own move, there is still tomorrow. I will ask her on a date some time. I just have to make sure Luxanna the Lovestruck Lesbian isn't around. If Tsubine and I are meant to be together, it will happen. And I won't go down eas-..." Drake was caught off guard by a sudden tap on the arm and looked over to see Nadia...

Pairing Change!

"I'll make sure not to miss it next time." Luxanna said, but it sounded more like a promise. The conversation about Nadia's birthday caused Luxanna to actually laugh. "Um... Nadia drunk. That would be a sight to see..." Luxanna chuckled again, "Well you're the one who got close to Avrae. She's the type to do that kind of thing... Anything to make a woman blush. She keeps trying to get me, but won't. I don't blush easily." Tsubine asked about Masamune's fear of him and that brought up a saddened expression. She looked out to Masamune just in time to see Nadia start chasing him. "I would hope not... I'd never hurt him. He knows I'm protective over Nadia, but I'm just as protective over him. He's just... a boy. People naturally treat them differently. Since Nadia is like a daughter, I guess Masamune is like my son-in-law? No matter what, he's my family."

"Sure, I'd love one. Thank you." Luxanna had glanced away for only a moment in an attempt to not stare at Tsubine's ass as she walked away, but was suddenly on the ground. Luxanna knew exactly what this would start if anyone saw them, so immediately the two were invisible. When Tsubine tried to move, Luxanna grabbed onto her and leaned up to whisper in Tsubine's ear. "Take your time. They can't see us right now." And as if on queue, Nadia ran over and looked around. "Hey... Where'd Lux and Tsubine go?" Nadia asked. She looked around for a moment, shrugged, and then ran over to Drake. "Just regain your balance and stand... It's fine." Luxanna helped Tsubine up and then stood up herself.

To Everyone!

"Masamune says we're playing tag, so we're playing tag!" After not being able to chase Masamune down, or find Luxanna, Nadia decided it was Drake's turn to be 'it'. "No tag-backs! It means you can't tag the person that tagged you!" Nadia smiled widely at Drake, then looked to Avrae, who was likely next, and then ran away. Now that they were standing, Luxanna had dropped the cloak and Nadia stopped by her. "There you are. We're playing tag and Drake's it!" "No, I'm not." he said and poked Luxanna's forehead., "You are." Luxanna sighed and rolled her eyes. She wasn't going to take part in these childre-... She tagged Tsubine and ran off after secretly slipping off her heels. "You're it!"

And the rest scattered...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Luxanna was right. Avrae had talked about things that made Tsubine blush quite hard. It wasn't normal for her to blush that much, but that Elder Dragon had been able to. One of the first things that did that was 'So, how often do you masturbate?' Tsubine rarely had time to, and it wasn't something that came to her mind often. It had been coming more lately, but she had resisted the urge. This wasn't her home. She wasn't going to get off in someone else's bed. That's what hotels are for!

When Tsubine fell atop Luxanna, she didn't know what to do. Thankfully, she felt the air shift around them. No one seemed to be able to see them. Luxanna's words rang in her ears, and Tsubine could almost hear a bit of seduction in there. Or maybe that's what she wanted to hear. Tsubine pictured Lux, naked, beneath her in the same manner. It didn't help that Luxanna didn't look the least bit disurbed by this. Tsubine felt a tingling and welling, and she had an urge to do improper things with Luxanna. She felt her heart beat faster, and her throat went dry. It was hard to fight down the urges. They stayed like that for a good fifteen seconds. Tsubine staring down into Luxanna's eyes, remembering how beautiful they were. She remembered glancing at Luxanna whenever she got a chance. She did crave this woman's touch.

Luxanna spoke up first. Tsubine was startled, and rolled to one side. She had a hope that Luxanna would reverse the position and pin her to the ground. Nothing happened, thankfully. Luxanna helped Tsubine up, and Tsubine helped Luxanna up too. "You have grass on your back..." Tsubine brushed the grass off of Luxanna's back, accidentally brushing her ass as she did so. Tsubine didn't seem to notice that she had though. "Can you see if there is any on my back?" Tsubine turned around to let Luxanna see and hopefully swipe the grass off.

Avrae had playfully run away when Drake was tagged. She didn't fly or even use most of her speed. That was cheating. Masamune was hiding behind a tree, smiling like an idiot. He thought no one could see him. Avrae could. Tsubine was still red when the cloak dropped, and suddenly was surprised to see Drake standing nearby. He poked Luxanna's forehead, then ran. Tsubine looked to Luxanna, curiously. Was tag actually going on? When she herself was tagged, she knew it was.

Tsubine let out a small whimper as everyone scattered. She hadn't signed up for this. She couldn't get Luxanna, but she saw Avrae trying to sneak around. Tsubine took a deep breath. She sprinted for Avrae, and caught the Elder Dragon by surprise. Tsubine didn't even stop when she whirred by, touching Avrae's back. "You're it!" Tsubine giggled as she ran, not seeming to tire from her dead sprint. Avrae looked around, and saw Masamune still hiding. He didn't see who got tagged. Avrae did not run up to him. She snuck up behind him, tapped his shoulder twice, and whispered "Tag" in his ear.

Masamune yelped and jumped. Avrae stepped back, a maniacal grin on her face. Masamune scowled, and he scanned the area. All reason left him as he spotted his target. Masamune charged forth like a bull, his stupid smile covering most of his face. Masamune ran funny. His hands were flat, his back arched forward, and his arms swung beneath him. It must look like a minotaur charging. That was his thinking. Instead, he just looked like a weirdo. Masamune reached Luxanna, and touched her arm just barely enough to count as a tag. "YER IT, LUX! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" Masamune ran off, laughing.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 05, 2016 11:53 pm

A game of tag was probably not the way the group saw this day going, but it was fun. Not everyone was able to run around acting like a child very often. This was one of those few beautiful days where everyone was allowed to let go and just have fun. Nadia was the best at this game. She knew exactly who was tagged, so she avoided Masamune by staying behind him. If he turned, she'd run. He didn't though, so she was safe. Masamune went of charging toward Lux and Nadia yelled, "LUX LOOK OUT!" Luxanna looked back just in time to see Masamune running toward her. Luxanna went to run away, but Masamune had his head start and as she tried to dodge, he still got her. She screamed excitedly, as if someone was actually gonna get her, but there was an obvious joyful smile taking over her face. She looked around for who was next.

Nadia was too far away, but Drake wasn't. Luxanna ran toward Drake who was trying to run away. "Holy hell! How are you so fast?!" He said as he dodged her first attempt. She giggled and pointed toward her bare feet. Shoes often weight people down and there was something freeing about running without them. Luxanna ran at him again and tagged his side. "DRAKE'S IT!" Luxanna yelled so everyone could hear. Drake quickly looked around and saw Avrae was closest to him. He ran toward her first and was dodged the first time and the second. Drake cursed himself and saw Tsubine out of the corner of his eyes. He turned to her and decided she was his new target. He sprinted toward her, suddenly a bit faster than before, and tagged her shoulder. "Hey Lux... Like your no shoes trick... Grass feels nice under your feet." Drake said and then pointed to Tsubine while running away, "Tsu's it!"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:14 am

Tsubine was doing her best to run away from everyone. She had a bit of speed on just about everyone here. However, she knew she'd be flashing everyone if she went full speed. So she held back for her own decency. Masamune cursed as he heard Nadia's cry of alarm. Dammit! You're not supposed to do that! But oh well, Masamune just increased his speed. His grin widened as Luxanna tried to dodge, but failed. He continued past her, and rounded a tree. He hid behind there, catching his breath.

Avrae was far more nimble than Drake would have imagined. She could move her body in a way that Drake could only have wet dreams about. Avrae kept herself a few paces away from him. Tsubine was trying to circle around to hide behind a gazebo when Drake spotted her. She tried to run, but couldn't match his speed. Or rather, she didn't want to. She enjoyed the game, and that was why she was holding back now. The fact he called her 'Tsu' actually caused her to stop and blink. Tsubine looked around, and saw Avrae bending over.

Avrae had dropped the flask that she strapped to the outside of her thigh. She picked it up in time to feel a tap on her arm. Tsubine spun past her, smiling and laughing. "You are it!" Avrae grunted in annoyance. "You don't have to keep tagging me, you know!" Tsubine turned to say something in return, but tripped over something. She heard a panicked yelp as she collapsed to the ground, a shadow over her. Tsubine opened her eyes to see Drake straddling atop her, much like she had done to Lux. Tsubine made no effort to free herself, and instead stared at him.

Avrae noticed this and smiled. She ran towards Nadia, barely missing her the first time. "I'll get you this time, Nadia!" Avrae's grin widened as she lunged forth... and missed. Nadia was always a step ahead of her, but Avrae was determined to get Nadia. And she eventually did, but only after falling and tapping Nadia's shin. "Got yoooooou~" Avrae smiled and stood up. "You're it, Nadia~"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:34 am

Luxanna saw it coming. The moment Tsubine turned her head and was running toward Drake, she knew what was going to happen. Drake, on the other hand, did not. He wasn't paying much attention since he was watching where Nadia and Masamune were. He suddenly slipped as something ran into him and almost completely fell on Tsubine. He blinked, lucky enough to have caught himself, and stared at her. "Well, hey there. I'm sorry about that." he said as he stood up, getting a momentary glance at some pink lacy underwear. He leaned down and picked Tsubine up by the waist with ease, treating her as if she were light as a feather. "There ya go. You alright, little lady?"

As Luxanna stepped behind a tree and stared off toward one of the few children's playgrounds, she hit the trunk in annoyance. "Frustrating." Luxanna thought and continued thinking in her momentary hiding spot. Nadia was expecting to be next. She tried to run from Avrae and succeeded for a while. Nadia was quick, nimble, and loved playing this game, so she was pretty good at it. Finally, Avrae was able to catch her, but only because Avrae grazed her shin. "Aww, you got lucky!" Nadia said with a happy giggle and then looked around. She saw Luxanna hiding behind a tree and hurried over. "GOT YOU!" she said as she tapped Lux's shoulder, but was surprised at her expression, "You okay, Lux?" Luxanna nodded and pretended to wince, but it was very convincing, "Yeah. Just twisted my ankle a bit."

"I'm it, right?" Luxanna asked and Nadia nodded. "But um... MASA!!" Nadia called out to him, "I'm getting hungry, what about you?" Nadia smiled to Luxanna and Luxanna returned it. Nadia knew Lux well, kind of. She actually thought Luxanna hurt herself, but she knew Luxanna didn't want to play anymore and thought that was why. "How about everyone else? I didn't eat because I knew we were gonna be here today!" Nadia said and as if planned, her stomach growled and she giggled, "Wow. I really am hungry."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:24 am

Tsubine blushed, and shook her head. He wasn't like her. He didn't hold their pose. Instead, he quickly stood. Tsubine would have been lying if she said she hadn't wanted their awkward position to continue. The truth was that she briefly imagined him nude, straddling her as they were about to have sex. The thought slipped from her mind as she was picked up. A small squeak escaped from her, and she stood shakily. "Y-yes, I-I am fine." Tsubine was as red as when she had fallen atop Lux.

"Hungry? Yeah!" Masamune yelled back to Nadia, actually dropping out of a tree this time. He was about to take tag to a whole new level. Avrae and Tsubine both agreed with the idea of food, and they were soon taken to a pair of picnic tables. Tsubine was forced to sit between Lux and Drake, as Avrae had wanted to take a seat next to the birthday boy. She felt uncomfortable, as she had feelings for both of them. And not all of them were pure and maiden-like. Masamune had gotten a cake for Lux too. It was an ice cream cake, but the icing on top was what made it special. Masamune had written it with Nadia's help. It said, in broken, sometimes-backwards letters 'HAPI BIRTHDAE LUXANNA.'

Masamune enjoyed the hell out of his chocolate cake from Luxanna, and he made sure to give Nadia the piece that said 'Masa' on it in icing. He got the 'Mune' part though. While they were eating cake, Tsubine reached over and got a piece of cake off of Luxanna's face with a napkin. She had tried to point it out, but Luxanna kept missing it. Avrae giggled at that. Avrae also offered to get Tsubine some punch as she went to get a refill. Tsubine accepted, and frowned as it tasted different. She didn't really get that Avrae had given Tsubine her own punch by mistake...
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:51 am

When Luxanna found out that Masamune had made her a cake, she assumed he actually meant Nadia. However, the letters on the cake showed Masamune had at least decorated it. It actually warmed her heart. She felt proud when she saw that and couldn't stop staring at the words with the sweetest and almost motherly smile. If some looked closely, they could probably even see the hints of a tear or two. She loved it. "Thank you both. It's beautiful." Luxanna said. Luxanna got a strawberry cake with white icing. It was definitely her favorite.

While everyone was eating, Nadia kept sneaking pieces of cake off of and onto Masamune's plate. Sometimes he'd lose some and not know why. At other times, he'd gain some and would likely ask where the hell that came from. After a while, Drake pointed out what Nadia was doing and Nadia just smiled and kissed his cheek. Luxanna was silent and watching everyone around the table. This was beautiful and no one could understand how happy she was. Yes, there was a war going on between her and Drake, but being here like this was amazing. She felt so at home. Drake started a bit of talk with Tsubine when he got the chance and secretly put a small white flower in her hair that he's sure only Avrae has noticed. Finally lunch came to an end...

"Masamune." Luxanna spoke from across the table. She had a serious look on her face and almost looked like she was about to scold him again. After a few seconds, she held out a card and smiled. "Happy Birthday." When he opened the envelope, the card was completely blank. Once he opened the card, there were three words written there in Luxanna's hand writing. It said "Treat Her Right" with a heart and two platinum coins. "You've had my permission for at least a year now. I'm just glad you finally did it. You took way too long with that."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:15 am

Masamune was confused during most of the meal. He kept having more cake, then less cake. It repeated constantly, and Masamune was starting to do complicated math. And by complicated, I mean basic math with lots of guesswork. Masamune started his own unit of measurement for cake for this very thing. And by the end, he had counted six decreases in Waras and eight increases. So he didn't comment because he was getting more cake. Drake pointed out what happened, and Masamune grinned when Nadia kissed his cheek.

Avrae had started some talk with Luxanna, and not a bit of it was inappropriate. Luxanna asked about any shopping she's done, and even brought up how she had seen a former potential member on a wanted poster. Avrae was glad they had decided not to admit him. He had a funny nose. Tsubine was already feeling the effects of the punch. Avrae liked her alcohol strong, and Tsubine was quite the lightweight. She blinked her eyes one at a time, because it took that much effort. She didn't slur though. Tsubine's face was flushed, but she wasn't slurring.

Masamune gulped when Luxanna called out his name. The look in her eyes scared him. Here it was. She was going to talk about how he shouldn't be dating Nadia. Instead, she gave him a card. Masamune hesitated, but took it. Masamune sounded out the words. Nadia corrected him on 'Right,' and then his eyes widened. He looked to Luxanna, then back to the card, then to Nadia, then to the coins, then back to Luxanna. Luxanna's words actually caused a few small tears to leave his eyes. Masamune stood up, rounded the table, and hugged Luxanna tightly. "And 'ere I though' ya were gonna castra'e me an' make sure I couldn' 'ave any kids! Thank ya, Luxanna! It really means a lot!"

Avrae held down a chuckle, and Masamune ran over to one of the nearby tables. A box was on it, and he grabbed it. Masamune ran back to Luxanna and handed it to her. It was a rather large box, actually. It was big enough for a watermelon to fit inside of it and it still have room to roll around. And the curious part of it was that it had small holes along the side. "Happy birthday, Lux. Go on, open it." Inside... was a small dragon. It was a sprite dragon, curled up in a small bed. It had beautiful violet scales and a long tail, even for a dragon. "I know it can ge' lonely withou' me and Nadia 'round, so I figurred... ya migh' wan' some'in' ta keep ya company. It don' take much takin' care of, an' the store I go' it from sai' it's alrea'y 'ouse trained. If ya don' like it, I'll take it back and ge' ya some'in' ya do."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 2:29 am

Luxanna was standing by the time Masamune got over there, so when he went to hug her, she through her arms around him like a proud mother would her son. She even shook him around a bit. Before he could let go, she whispered, "There is no one in this world I would trust with her more than you. You two are a wonderful couple." Masamune ran off and grabbed a box. It was a big box... with holes in it. Luxanna couldn't help but raise an eyebrow. Holy shit they better not have gotten her a damn cat or dog. Luxanna opened it and her eyes went wide.

"My goodness... Aren't you beautiful." Luxanna stuck her hand inside and the little thing just scurried on up to her shoulder. "You got me... a dragon?" Luxanna smirked, and smiled, and chuckled, "I don't know what to say. I wasn't expecting this at all... at all. I do love her though." Luxanna said as the dragon crawled back and forth along her shoulders, "I'm not taking her back! Look at how pretty she is... It is a she, right? Or he? Either way... What's the name?" "You got a damn dragon!? Aw, one of these days, I am going to get my own." Drake crossed his arms and pouted a little. "Well, I got one first, so deal with it." Luxanna said playfully and hugged her slithery little friend.
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:08 am

Masamune smiled. She loved it. He nodded as the little guy simply scurried up Luxanna's shoulder. Avrae looked impressed, and Tsubine looked drunk. But the moment she saw the dragon, she smiled wide. "It is a she. Don' 'ave a name though. It's an air type. It won' breathe fire or acid, so ya don' hafta worry 'bout that. It jus' 'as a really strong sneeze." Tsubine gave a half-glare at Masamune. "It will also be fast and nimble. Air dragons may not have as potent of a breath attack as other kinds of dragons, but they make up for it in speed and agility. I should know."

As Drake said that, Masamune turned to him "I think tha guy I bough' tha' one from has a whole litter—" "Clutch," Tsubine and Avrae corrected in unison. "A dragon doesn't have a litter, it has a clutch. Unless it's an Elder Dragon in human form, dragons lay eggs." "And Dragon Disciples give birth the same way a normal female of their race does, so it usually isn't an egg." Masamune blinked in confusion, then nodded. "Learn somethin' every day. Anyway, the guy had more than tha' one. I can take ya there tomorrow."

Avrae stood up after Drake answered, and picked up a box for Masamune. "I didn't forget about you." Masamune tore into it. Inside was a new suit. A very, very nice suit. "Remember the other day when I told you I needed measurements for the 'Manliness Test'? I lied. It's tailored for you. I hope you like it." Masamune's eyes were wide. "Nadia, we're gonna ge' ya a dress ta match this for when we go to Aria!" Avrae held up a second box and gave it to Nadia. "Since I wasn't around on your last birthday... consider this a late birthday present." Inside of that was a beautiful light blue dress, also tailored for Nadia. It was knee-length, and it was surprisingly not that revealing. What made it stand out most was the lace at the bottom. It was done in the shape of snowflakes.

Avrae walked over to Luxanna, holding a box of equal size to both Masamune and Nadia's. "I wouldn't open that in front of Nadia. She might get ideas." Avrae whispered into Luxanna's ear. "It's not a sex toy... It's... Bah, I'll go distract Nadia." Avrae pulled away from Luxanna, and smiled. "Nadia, would you mind coming with me? If you and Masamune are going to Aria, I want to make sure your new dress fits you. If not, I'm going to take it to a seamstress tomorrow and get it fixed ASAP. There's a changing room over here." Avrae guided Nadia away, nodding to Luxanna.

"So Luxanna, what is inside?" "Yeah Lux, wha's in tha box? I be' it won' top a dragon." Masamune was still happy he chose that. Whenever Luxanna tried to open it, she'd find it was wrapped in thick, black paper. There was a card that simply said "ENJOY." Wrapped in the tissue paper was a set of blue lingerie, which should fit Luxanna. It was well-made. At the bottom was a gift receipt, in case Luxanna decided against keeping it.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:23 am

So Luxanna's newest friend was a little lady, huh? Luxanna smiled and ended up having a little conversation with the air dragon. She didn't mean to, but she half-ignored the dragon ranting that was going on between Masamune, Avrae, Tsubine, and Drake. Drake was impressed with how much the two ladies knew about dragons, but then he remembered that they kind of were dragons. That was made obvious at their previous dinner. "I'll think about it. An air dragon isn't entirely my thing. When I get a pet, I prefer a male and air is much more feminine. I want an acid dragon... or a metal dragon, that'd be awesome." Drake explained, though he wasn't sure whether he offended either Avrae or Tsubine. What kind were they again?

Drake laughed so hard when Avrae mentioned a 'manliness test'. He fell for that?! "Avrae, that's messed up." Drake said between breaths as he tried to stop laughing. Drake, Nadia, and Luxanna all thought the suit we well picked out. Nadia was most excited because she was gonna get a new dress in Aria! "Really?!" she said, but her attention was caught by Avrae handing her a gift. "I don't have a birthday for a couple of years, so you don't have to worry about missing it." Luxanna sighed and pat Nadia's back. Since Nadia just didn't get it, Luxanna just pat her back every time it came up. It was all she felt she could do since Nadia just didn't understand the reality of things. Nadia's eyes shined with stars when she saw her new dress. "OH, IT'S SO PRETTY!" she jumped excitedly and hugged it. She then hugged Avrae, "Thank you!"

Luxanna was so damn distracted with her dragon that she almost didn't notice Avrae walking up. She only did because her newest little friend, to be named later, looked to Avrae. Luxanna raised an eyebrow, "Yeah, is this safe to open?" Avrae said it wasn't a sex toy, so that was good. Nadia hurried along with Avrae to try on her new dress, completely unaware of Avrae's actual intentions. "So... What'd she get you?" Drake asked along with everyone else. Luxanna, foolishly, trusted Avrae and pulled out a set of lingerie. She raised an eyebrow and looked to Masamune, "I think this is for you." Drake laughed and Luxanna couldn't help but laugh as well. "That woman, I swear..." she said shaking her head as she put it back in the box, "I don't know why I expected anything different. It'll go to the back of my closet with every other gift she's given me... I swear, if I didn't know better, I'd think she was into me a little more than she acts."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:06 pm

Normally, that would not have offended Tsubine. Normally. Tsubine gave a slight glare to Drake. Air dragons were awesome. She was one. Tsubine scooted slightly closer to Luxanna after that comment from Drake. Masamune blushed at falling for the 'Manliness Test.' It wasn't his fault! Avrae was very convincing. She had bajillions of years of mischief and deceipt behind her. She could talk the most devout Zakatian into getting Arcane tattoos. Avrae returned Nadia's hug, and just patted the top of her head like a big sister would.

Tsubine laughed along with everyone else. Masamune turned red. He tried to say something, but it just came out in a stutter. Luxanna's comment allowed his brain to catch up. He finally had a smart comeback! But it was too late. "At leas' it wasn' yer las' birthday." Masamune smiled. "Avrae 'ired five stripper ta come an' dance at tha' par'y." Masamune looked wistful as he remembered that. "Ya can' blame 'er though. Ya are a pre'y woman, Lux." Tsubine nodded, holding her punch in both hands. "I think I would like to see you wearing it, Luxanna. I think it would look fantastic on you." As Tsubine said 'fantastic,' she pointed at Luxanna. However, her drunk self caused her to accidentally poke Lux's boob."Oops."

Avrae came back a moment later. "The dress fits perfectly. The measurements you gave me were just right, Lux. Though she is an inch taller." Avrae patted the top of Nadia's head again. "You should stop growing soon. If you keep this up, you'll end up taller than all of us." Avrae let out a small chuckle. That was when Tsubine fell backwards. She blinked confusedly, then began to giggle. Avrae's eyes widened. "Oh dear. That... might be why my punch didn't taste as strong as I liked." Avrae picked up the plastic cup that was on the table, and sniffed it. "...Yep, whoops. Uh, Drake... Lux, would either of you help me carry her back to her room? I think she's a little too drunk to walk."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:38 pm

Luxanna facepalmed when she remembered her last birthday. She hadn't wanted a party for herself, only Masamune, but Avrae just had to get her something. And of course, the something was that. How embarrassing. Luxanna smiled as Tsubine complimented her, but raised an eyebrow as her breast was poked. "Um... Tsubine, ar-..." Avrae came back at that moment. "It's super pretty too! I love it!" Nadia said, hugging her dress again. "Good, I'm glad, hun, but Avrae... What the fuck?" Luxanna pointed to Tsubine right as the woman fell.

Seeing this coming, Drake was able to hurry up behind Tsubine and partially catch her. It was mainly to make sure she didn't hit her head. He laid her down and raised an eyebrow. "You gave her the wrong punch?" he asked Avrae. He chuckled. It was an honest mistake, but something told him the party was over. No one wanted to continue when one member was down. "I got it." Drake volunteered before Luxanna could. He picked Tsubine up with ease, cradling the woman bridal style all the way back to her room. "You little lady, are a light weight." Drake chuckled as he set her down in her bed, "That's cute. Get some rest."

Scene Change!

A couple hours later, after everything had settled and the sun had set, Nadia was waiting patiently, but very excitedly, to give Masamune his gift. Once she found him again, she'd take his hand and drag him outside to where no one could see. "Here!" she said, holding out a small box. Inside was a silver pendant shaped like a heart. It was a locket with a rather well done picture of Nadia inside. There is an engraving on the front that says "Forever" and another on the inside left where the picture is not that says "Remember me". "I thought really really hard on what I wanted to get you. It had to mean something big and last longer than food..." Nadia explained with a blush, holding her hands shyly behind her back, "I know my memory messes up sometimes, but I've never forgotten you. Not once. I remember everything we've done together, so you're super special too me." Nadia pulled a matching locket from her bust, "I have this one too. I was hoping we can get your photo while in Aria. This one says... Never forget on the outside and your love on the inside. And I'm never gonna take it off, so no matter what happens, you'll always be with me." She waited for a moment and smiled, "I-I hope you like it."
    Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:19 pm

Masamune didn't know what to expect from Nadia. She had brought him out alone, and it was odd to say the least. She was waiting patiently for Masamune to finish getting gifts from other Noir members. Once they found one another, he was led out behind one of the buildings on the Noir complex. Masamune took the box hesitantly. It wasn't big enough to be another of her glass statues, thank god. Nadia had given him one, and he only brought it out when Nadia came over to visit. Otherwise, it was hidden away where no one would find it.

Masamune's jaw dropped as he saw the pendant. Inside was a beautiful picture of Nadia. But what suprised Masamune the most was the engraving. He sounded out the words silently to himself, and his eyes widened as the words came clear. He looked up to Nadia as she explained, and even pulled out a matching one. In response to Nadia's question on if he liked it, Masamune cried. He brought his arms around her, hugging her tightly. His tears met her shoulder, and he couldn't help but to shake. It meant so much to him. "I'll take extra good care of it, Nadia." Masamune pulled away, then kissed her forehead. "This is the best birthday present ever. It even tops a dragon."

Somewhere Else...

Tsubine let out a small gasp as she was picked up. Drake was strong, and Tsubine enjoyed every moment of being carried. It made her feel special. Tsubine pointed at random things, and giggled stupidly. But not once did she try to get down. As Drake sat her down in her bed, Tsubine shook her head and pouted. "Nu'uh... I am not a lightweight. I am a dragon. All of the weight that goes into that goes into my breasts when I'm in my normal form." Tsubine pointed to her breasts, then grabbed Drake's hand and made him grab one. "See?" A moment passed, and Tsubine yawned. "I think... I will sleep now." During the night, Tsubine had a dream...

Spoiler:

The next morning, Tsubine woke up with a start. She was breathing heavily, and she had no idea what had happened. But she remembered the dream. Tsubine felt something between her legs, and reached down—feeling quite a lot of sticky fluid. She blushed furiously then tore out of her clothes. Sure enough, there was a large stain of clearish secretions in her panties. "I really am going to have to choose..." Tsubine tossed them into the washbin and took a cold shower. Her head spun from a mild hangover, and she remembered some of the stuff she had done during the party.

After getting dressed, Tsubine made her way first to Lux's office. She had run into Avrae in the hallway, and had asked a big favor. It was a bit later in the morning, so she should be there. She knocked on the door and was let in. Tsubine was red in the face, remembering what had happened in the dream. She swallowed, then shut the door behind her. "Um... Luxanna... I... I would like to apologize for my actions yesterday evening. I... do not think clearly when I have alcohol, and I should have noticed that it was an alcoholic beverage..." Avrae knocked on the door, dragging Drake behind her. "He was tough to track down, but here he is." Avrae was panting. Tsubine swallowed again. "I want to apologize to you too, Drake. I acted very unladylike yesterday evening, and my behavior was very improper. I am deeply sorry for my actions."

After getting their responses, Tsubine inhaled deeply. "I want to start looking for Silvath. I know it is a lot to ask, but I would like all three of you to accompany me. Luxanna, you have a very good mind and have excellent abilities for scouting. Drake, I have heard from Masamune that you are a great tracker. Avrae, you knew both Silvath and Daenerys. I think the four of us could find her very easily. If need be, I will post an official request for the Noir. This might take some time, and I understand if you decline. But I would want no other people to join than you three."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:53 pm

Luxanna woke early in the morning and immediately went to her office. After taking a break, she had a lot of paperwork to catch up on. This is why she didn't fully enjoy a break. The aftermath was annoying since she put most of the paperwork on herself. Any paperwork that Nadia had to do was done by Luxanna. Since he had difficulties reading and writing, Masamune was often the same way. When the knock came to her door, she looked up and said, "You can come in." It was Tsubine. Luxanna sat up straight and smiled softly, "Good morning. You okay?" Luxanna was surprised at the apology. Tsubine hadn't done anything that would have warranted one, so it was slightly confusing. The important part was that Tsubine felt she needed to apologize. "I have no negative feelings toward anything that happened yesterday, but I do accept your apology. We all were having fun, nothing to be ashamed ab-..."

When Drake woke up, he immediately went out side to start working out. He went on a two mile run and was returning when Avrae stepped out looking for him. "I still have more of a work out to do, I'll catch up a bit later." Drake said. He was about to get back into his work out when he was suddenly grabbed. She tried dragging him along, but he resisted. "You know I'm not going to make this easy for you, right?" he said with narrowed eyes and annoyance in his voice. The one time he didn't want to be disturbed was during his work out. It was his routine and it was important to him. Not only that, but he had cake to work off. There was no way he was allowing his body to gain any more fat than it already had. Avrae didn't give up though. He ended up in Luxanna's office with crossed arms and a look of annoyance. He kept staring down at Avrae in a manner that said, "You done yet" and finally she was.

Luxanna had been interrupted by Drake and Avrae's entrance. Luxanna chuckled at the sight, but quickly pushed that smile back. She loved seeing someone give Avrae a hard time. It was a wonderful sight. Drake turned to Tsubine and he glanced away, wondering if she remembered what happened last night. When she grabbed his wrist, he was stunned at being made to touch her breasts. They were so soft and perky. It was a wonderful feeling he wouldn't forget, but he had to admit he felt a little guilty since she was drunk. It was her sudden actions though, not his. "No need to apologize. Yesterday was fun. Hadn't had that much fun in a while... Especially hadn't played tag since I was a kid." Drake put his hand under his chin like he was thinking and then looked around, "Is that all I was needed for... If so, I-..." Drake stopped when Tsubine's request came up. He and Luxanna were both a little surprised. Luxanna knew Tsubine would ask something along these lines sooner or later, so she stood up and walked over to a cabinet.

While she was doing that, Drake spoke up. "I don't have any problem helping you out. Don't have much better to do, but I'm not a member of the Noir. Just a friend..." Drake explained and Luxanna stepped back over to everyone with two files. "Do you want to be?" LUxanna asked as she opened one of the files and handed a paper to him. "Masamune mentioned you being a good member, so I already made up all the paperwork. If you want to join, just sign the bottom line..." Luxanna then took the second file and held it out to Tsubine, "And once you and Avrae got to talking, I figured this would come up. For the sake of the guild and the town, it'll need to be a formal request. That also opens up more resources than if we were just going as your friend, such as the guild treasury and any contacts that we have on a professional basis, not just a friendly one. It'll also put other people in charge of handling the guild while I'm gone, so work won't pile up." Drake had a pen in his hand and he kept staring at the paper. Just sign that line and join, huh? Sure. He signed and handed the paper back to Luxanna. "Never been part of a guild before..." he said. "Welcome to the Noir." Luxanna smiled and took paper, placing it in a file that already had Drake's name on it. She then looked to Tsubine, "So, you putting in that request?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:37 am