Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Reversible  [Closed] EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Reversible  [Closed] EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Reversible  [Closed] EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Reversible  [Closed] EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Reversible  [Closed] EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Reversible  [Closed] EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Reversible  [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Reversible  [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Reversible  [Closed] EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Reversible [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Reversible  [Closed] Empty Reversible [Closed]

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:35 pm

Reversible  [Closed] Header1_zpsqxue0mc2

Yesterday had fallen into a hell that Vivianna had been avoiding for a long time. Her sister now knew of her deteriorating mental state because of two men and their interference. There was nothing she could do about it now. Her sister didn't seem too upset with her, more worried than anything else. Vivianna now had a guard because of yesterdays events. She doubted his skill at keeping up with her, but maybe he would surprise her. She didn't feel like testing it though. She wanted to leave the mansion. She felt a tension that wasn't really there and needed to be free from this prison for a few hours. She grabbed her katana and walked toward the front gates. However, they were guarded by men who would inform her sister that she left. Instead of risking that, Vivianna snuck to the side of the house and hopped over the wall with the help of a tree. She landed on the other side and looked around.

"All clear." she thought before rushing off. She hurried through the clearing between the mansion and the forest. Once she entered the forest, she slowed to a stop, looked around to make sure she was alone, and began walking along. As she walked on, she seemed to be moving along on her own path, so she wasn't aimlessly wandering around the forest. She had a destination in mind...

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Reversible  [Closed] Empty Re: Reversible [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:56 pm

Honestly, Julius was not the sneakiest person. He didn't have a cape of knives, a bola, sinister steel, a hate spike, a shark, or shurikens. No, he had none of the marks of a traditional "sneaky-sneak." Instead, he just had a good sense of timing and direction. Vivianna wasn't getting out of his sight for too long. In the house, she was fine. Once she stepped outside of the house? Julius was watching her like a hawk. Well, a hawk moth. Because he's not that dangerous. Julius let her climb the tree near the wall of the manor before sighing. She was running away. Again. Julius did the same once he heard her hit the ground on the other side of the wall. He gently let himself fall. And so, Julius followed her about thirty feet back. He could keep an eye on her from this distance while also having enough time to duck behind a tree if need be. And he felt he just might.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:30 pm

Vivianna walked along a path she had known before. She kept silent and enjoyed the fresh forest air. However, she soon realized that she was being followed. She knew how to break his sight every now and then, but he'd find her a few moments later. He wasn't sneaky, but he was smart. This little game of cat and mouse needed to end. Vivianna quickened her pace as she hopped over a fallen tree to hide the fact that she knew he was there. Once she turned a corner, she hopped up into another tree right next to a small pond that she had found a long time ago. The water was clean and had a small stream running in and out of it. It ranged from one to eight foot deep depending on where you stood.

Vivianna waited in the top of the tree. She was silent and still, like she had been a part of the forest. Once he came by, she fell on the opposite side, landing as silently as a leaf on grass. She walked up behind him as he looked around and suddenly shoved him as hard as she could into the water. However, as she did this, she performed an impressive sleight of hand and removed his sword from his waist. Though her intentions were to prevent the blade from getting wet and likely rusting, he would not see it that way. She did not care. She took a step back and watched him as he recovered.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 4:49 pm

Julius was able to keep up with her, but he felt he had been spotted. However, he kept going. There was no use turning back now. If she got hurt, it'd be his ass (quite literally, although he didn't know that) on the line. So Julius had to keep on her. When she dodged his view for the last time, he stopped briefly to get an idea of where she had gone. He should have felt that breeze behind him as unnatural. He really should have. But Julius didn't.

Before Julius knew it, he spun around midair to land ass-first in the water. His half-jacket was thankfully waterproof. The rest of his clothes, not so much. "Bloody fucking shite." Julius swore as he looked up to see Vivianna just staring at him. She was holding his sword so calmly. He stood up, stomping towards her. "What the hell did you do that for?!" He towered over Vivianna. He stared at her, then at the sword. "And give me that back." Julius went to snatch it from her hands, as the sword was not just any blade.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:11 pm

Vivianna let out a snort of a chuckle at his first three words. That was slightly unexpected. He talked funny. She blinked at him when he looked to her, but as he stood up and stomped toward her the demeanor she had changed. She became timid and a little shaken up. However, she remembered his actions before and knew he would not hurt her, not if he wanted him and his friend to live. As he went to snatch the sword, she moved it away, just out of his reach. "So it's the blade you're protective of..." Vivianna tilted her head slightly, observing him with a strange softness in her eyes, "I'll return it when I feel ready to. If you listened to your friend, you'd know I have a few issues with men, especially ones as tall as you..." Vivianna not once looked him in the eyes. She kept trying to glance, but never seemed to get the courage. Instead, she stared at his chest. "Here." she held it out to him.

Once he took it, she took a step back. She put some distance in between them and walked around him like there was a five foot sphere barrier keeping them apart. She stopped by the lake and looked at the water as she kicked off her shoes and set them neatly under a tree. She pulled the bow from her hair and folded up it just as neatly and set it down. That's when she began removing her clothing and did the same. "Why is the blade so important to you?" she asked in an airy voice, almost a loud whisper.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:29 pm

Julius glared at her and tried to snatch the blade again. She moved it again. This repeated about five times before Julius just stopped and glared at the young woman. She was a brat. A spoiled, suicidal brat. However, Julius understood her to a degree. "Fine. Just do give it back. I can't really be your guard when I'm unarmed." Julius sighed and closed his eyes, only to be met with his sword being held out to him. "That was quick... Uh, thanks."

Julius watched her curiously as she walked around him like a shark circling its food. As she stepped away, Julius unsheathed the blade. He was watching it while she undressed. He didn't see anything, thankfully. "It's a very rare make. It's made of Aeon and Void steel. It's been described as an Arcana lightning rod. So Arcana comes towards it and it breaks away the Arcana as it is drawn to it. It's very hard to get those two metals to mix, but it makes a very, very stur—OH GOD WHY ARE YOU NAKED?!" Julius had been sheathing his sword and turning around when he got a full view of Vivianna.

Julius turned immediately around, his heart in his throat. He was breathing rapidly. "Bloody hell, you could have at least warned me. That... That was a thing." Julius kept his back to her, as he did not want to get caught ogling his boss's sister. Because he did like what he saw.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:10 pm

Reversible  [Closed] Header5_zps4wgi91tb

Vivianna had finished undressing and watched him as he looked at his sword. When he sheathed it a moment later and turned to her, she was startled by the sudden yelling. She took a few too many steps back and lost her balance and fell with a splash into the pond. When she came up from the water, she sat in the shallow end and stared at him. "Was that supposed to be your way of getting revenge?" she asked, but was quite serious about her question, "I did not expect that type of reaction. Yelling is not smart. I do not want the guards to come out here and ruin the quiet. Would you like to join me?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:21 pm

"How the ever-loving hell would me being surprised by you being naked be 'getting revenge' in any way, shape, or form?!" Julius flailed in the wrong direction, but he needed to emphasize his point. "Eh, it's not something I'd worry about. I've memorized the guard patterns you have for the exterior walls. Next patrol would be in about three minutes, so no one should have heard that." Julius shrugged and sat down. Then, she asked.

"Wait, what? Did you just ask me to join you?" Julius raised an eyebrow, but she couldn't see it. "Uh, you seem to be a... mostly nice girl, but I don't know you. I should not have seen you naked, frankly. We met yesterday. I should, you know, get to know you before I see that. Hell, I don't even know how old you are. For all I know, you could be a kid and I'd be committing a crime just looking at you like that. Because trust me, there are some oddly-mature young teenage girls." Julius shivered as he recalled some experiences.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:46 pm

"I meant making me fall in the water." she replied bluntly. She curled her legs in until she was sitting cross-legged and stared at his back. "Memorizing their patterns so quickly is impressive." she stated carelessly. "I did." she nodded. "I'm nineteen." Her responses were always pretty short and too the point. She didn't dance about her words. "I have no idea what you are talking about. I asked if you would join me for a swim, not murder. How is that illegal? If you're shy about your body, then keep your clothes on. I do not care. I do not usually have company with me and thought that giving an invite is what people are supposed to do. I did not mean to offend you, or your eyes."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:02 pm

Julius thought for a moment, his expression hard and pensive. "You're really putting me in a tight spot, Vivianna. All right. For one, if you're not of a certain age... I think it's like sixteen here in Arcadia, you can get people in trouble if they look at you naked. Let alone if they have sex with you. So you are fine and that doesn't apply to you. And for two..." Julius turned around, stood, and declothed in quite a short amount of time. It was almost as if the gods (or testosterone) were guiding him.

"I am not ashamed of my body." He was wearing his underwear still, as he was still somewhat unapproving of her seeing that part of him. Although, it was quite obvious he was happy to see her. Julius kept his gaze on her face mostly as he walked over and sat near her. Not in front of her, as he did not want to see her pubic region, but near her. "And for three, you didn't offend me and you definitely didn't offend my eyes." Julius gave her a somewhat-goofy smile, as he was still quite embarrassed by this. "You are pretty, Vivianna... But... Something like this, I am afraid your sister would fire me or worse. So... I was hesitant. But I'm not going to back down from a challenge. So do you come out here often? It's a little off the beaten path, and it's kinda pretty."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:26 pm

Vivianna watched him undress, but there was little raise of interest in her eyes. The only thing that would show she was interested in him was the fact that she kept watching. She slid back a bit until she was a bit deeper in the water. Her bust was still above the water, but that would change soon. "You turned away like you saw something you did not like. I do not know what men like or dislike about a woman's body and my sister is no good at explaining those types of matters, so I know I must learn on my own." She replied as she stared at his smile. She didn't stare at his eyes or his bulging crotch, but his mouth. She was studying his smile. "Your smile is better than most people I see. Seems real."

"My sister is powerful. She has a lot of money and can hire just about anyone she wants. She can kill people herself if she wanted and I don't think it bothers her. She can even force people into acting as her slaves, ruin their lives, kill their families..." Vivianna explained without much of a point until, "If you hurt me, my sister will destroy you and your friend. You understand that, right?" "Yeah, I pretty much figured that." "Then I can trust you, right? I can trust you not to hurt me?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:32 am

"It, uh, wasn't that I didn't like it... Just startled me was all. I've, uh, actually only seen one or two women naked before..." Julius shook his head, trying to clear his thoughts. "Hm? Really?" He listened to Vivianna explain her sister. All it did was prove Julius's worries right. Jaden would know about this. He'd have to know so they could make a decision on whether or not to stay. Victoria was a scary woman. She might be paying them well, but even Julius was having second thoughts on if Vivianna was important enough to him to risk his life this much.

Julius sighed and gave his same weird smile as before. "Honestly, unless you gave me a reason to hurt you, I wouldn't do that even without the threat of your sister's wrath." There was a brief silence before he continued, feeling as though she might have misunderstood him. "What I mean by that is that unless you hit me first or something, I'd have no reason to hurt you." Julius relaxed a bit in the water. "And you could probably just sprint ahead of me and disappear like you did before you shoved me in the water and I wouldn't be able to hurt you anyways. I'm not that fast, honestly, haha." Julius then remembered something he noticed. "The katana you're carrying with you today. It's different from the one I saw yesterday. Do you have a lot of them?"

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:37 am

"Yes, I know I can easily get away from you, but that would cause more problems than I want. If I ran all the time,  you'd have to report it to my sister and she wouldn't be happy with your performance. I don't know what she would do. If you didn't report it, one of the guards would and whatever punishment would have happened before would be ten times worse." Vivianna hugged her knees to her chest and stared at the water, "The reason I asked like that is because Victoria assigned you to me. I don't have a choice but to be around a man now. If this is the case, I'd rather know I can trust you. I still don't know; the only thing I can take is your word. I just don't want to be a problem." Vivianna stayed silent until he asked about her katana. She glanced over to it and then looked back to him.

"Twenty-One." she said with a nod, "One for each year of life I've lived, one my sister gifted me, and the one I use most often for protection. The one my sister gifted me is the only one I have not used. The rest I have, but won't take that one out unless for a special occasion." Vivianna turned away and crawled over to the deeper end of the small lake. She dove under the water and began swimming, coming up a few moments later to merely float along the surface. "How long are you and your friend going to be here? I do not see you as the type to work for someone like my sister very long."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 12:39 pm

Julius raised an eyebrow. A problem? Was that what she was considering herself? That was not a good sign for quite a lot of reasons. At the same time, he couldn't really say anything to detract from the statement. She had not only tried to kill herself, but also pushed him into the pond. She was a bit of a bother. Julius just felt it wasn't entirely up to her. Thus, he changed the subject to her katana. He listened to her speak about her katana collection. She had quite an extensive one apparently. "Impressive... I didn't see you as the type to have more than two or three, honestly... Well, you look like the type that would only have one, but you're still giving me a lot of surprises."

Julius didn't glance at her as she floated. It was tempting—oh so tempting. However, temptation was dangerous. Very, very dangerous. "Huh? Oh... Uh... I... I really don't know. Could be a day, could be a few months, could even be year. I have to agree, no offense, that your sister isn't someone I'd want as my boss all the time. She's... a very different type of person than most I've met. Honestly, there's only one thing I know for sure about her... and that's that she cares about you quite a bit. Her reaction when we told her about... you know... was... so... different from what I expected from her for some reason. I saw something so human in those weird eyes of hers that it was almost sad to look at..."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:01 pm

"You're being kind with your words. I understand why, but I know that my sister is not a good person. I also know that she loves me, thought I can't say I know why. I'm not good at anything, not that smart, boring, and practically worthless. If I were not blood related to her, I have no doubt that Victoria would find me useless. The only reason she cares is our blood relation from what I can tell..." she trailed off for a bit and then began swimming again. She stayed in one spot but was staring across the water at him. "I don't normally talk this much, even to Victoria. If it becomes a problem, speak up about it."

Vivianna swam around a bit and disappeared under the water for a while. When she came back up, she looked to him and stared again. "Why are you not swimming? I doubt sitting in a foot of water is very relaxing. If you do not want to be here, then go. I will return to the house in an hour."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:29 pm

Julius thought as she spoke. The only reason she cares is our blood relation. That sounded wrong, but he couldn't argue it. He didn't know anything about Vivianna and Victoria's past. Something had to have happened to make both of them this way, but whatever it was he had no right asking. "Oh, no, no no. It's not a problem at all. You opening up like this is helping me get to know you better."

"What? No, no, no. It's not that I don't want to be here, I just..." Julius rubbed at his head in frustration. "Gah, this isn't how I pictured this job going! I just feel that if I am too close to you while you're swimming and a guard comes by or something, they're going to get the wrong idea and your sister will throw me off of that cliff—if I'm lucky, same with Jaden. I think I like spending time with you... you are interesting and pretty and nice to talk to and pretty but... Your sister scares the shit out of me."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:37 pm

"My sister ordered you to help me... She gave no specific instructions. I am going to have to ask her what your job really is." Vivianna swam back over and sat where her chest was just below the water. She stared down at it, seeing her reflection in the surface as the water calmed. She placed her hand on her face, a small hint of curiosity in her eyes. A moment later, she lowered her hand and shifted her gaze to him, her eyes returning to their hardened state. "I need to know whether you're just a guard or whether helping me means something more..." Vivianna stared out into the forest at nothing in particular. She was silent for some time. "You said you have no reason to hurt me. If you keep to your word, I will protect you and your friend from my sister's wrath. Would that be satisfactory?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:00 pm

Julius thought a little bit. "Yes, it would be fine. That would... That would help out a lot, honestly. So thank you a lot for this." He seemed deep in thought before he answered again. "Your earlier comment... about what my job really is... I think I may know. She didn't tell me directly, but I think I'm mainly here to keep you from trying to kill yourself again. And I won't let that happen, by the way." He gave her a serious look before smiling again.

"At the very least, your sister wants you safe from harm. Whether that's from yourself or others, it doesn't really matter. I'm just going to make sure you're safe. The number one way I can do that really is just making sure you know I won't hurt you. And... really, I don't want to see a young woman like you get hurt. It's not pretty, and it's not right. You should be out there, having a good time, drinking with friends, or something like that—not trying to kill yourself."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:10 pm

"You say that, but what if I want to die?" Vivianna moved closer and turned to him, crossing her legs and staring directly at him, "If that is what I truly want, why would you stop me? I don't have anything to live for. I'm not important to you. My sister loves me and I love her, but I don't see her way of life as being a reason for me to want to keep going. She hurts people, a lot. We have slaves. I don't want slaves. You say I am supposed to be having fun or be out with friends? What friends? Who can I have be my friend without Victoria likely hurting them or their family because they did one thing wrong?"

"I don't have friends and it's for that reason. I probably never will either. My sister doesn't seem to understand that I see her no differently than the people that hurt us." Vivianna, for once, showed a bit of emotion. It was shock. She had said something she didn't mean to say. She looked away from him and her face fell back to normal. "Look, if I want to die, I'll do it. You can't watch me every moment of every day. You need to sleep, eat, go to the bathroom, bathe... Unless you're going to shackle me each time you know I'll be out of your sight, I'll find a way. I want to die Julius. I'm just sorry you got wrapped up in this." Vivianna stood up, got out of the pond, and walked to her clothes to get dressed.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 6:45 pm

Julius just... stared. That wasn't right. Nothing about what she said was right. She was a hurt woman. Both her and her sister were. That's what he got out of it. Dots started to connect, and Julius crossed his legs as he thought. Julius would tell Jaden about this, as his friend and partner needed to know this about Victoria. Jaden, out of everyone he knew, was stubborn enough to try to help the crazy lady. If Jaden could help Victoria, it might help Vivianna. But he didn't have high hopes for such a daring plan.

Julius stood as she did, walking over to his clothes. He stretched and called out to her. "Well, then I know what I have to do then." He turned, a confident smile on his face. "If you're going to be that damn stubborn about it, then there's only one thing I can do, Vivianna. I'm going to have to make you not want to die." Julius began dressing himself. "It might be what you want now, but I know there's a part of you that would rather find a way out of this messed-up situation you're in. You said it yourself, you love your sister. I think if we can fix her problems, we can fix yours too. And if we can't..." Julius gave her a thumbs-up. "There's nothing saying you can't disappear without dying."

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:20 pm

Vivianna stopped and stared at him while she was in the middle of getting dressed. She looked down to his thumbs-up and then back to him. "Why do you want to help me, Julius? You know very little about me. We met yesterday. Why does this seem so important to you?" Once he answered, she looked to the ground and continued dressing herself. Once she was done, she looked back to him as she picked up her katana. "I do not know if my sister's problems can be fixed... I also do not know if I can just disappear. With enough money and determination, you can find anyone. She may hunt for me and I am not sure I could live with that guilt... Could you live with the guilt of abandoning someone you love like that? What about Jaden?" As he answered, she began walking back toward the mansion.

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:39 pm

Julius shrugged. "Dunno. I just want to, I guess. And like Jaden will tell you, if I want to do something, it's hard to get me to stop. " Julius gave her a half-smile before he finished up dressing. "And as I said, young women shouldn't be wanting to die. I can't in good conscience let you do that." Julius put his blade back on his hip and turned to her as she finished undressing and spoke to him.

Julius's smile vanished when she asked him that last question. He stayed quiet as he walked beside her. "I do live with that guilt," he spoke out of the blue. There wasn't a prompting or anything before he said anything. Most importantly, he didn't look at her. "I was part of a nomadic people, and we were attacked when I was about fifteen. We fought back, but I was a kid and we weren't a group of warriors. Actually, we were priests. As our camp was being ransacked and raided, I was put on a horse and told to leave. So I did. I could have stayed, fought on, and probably died there. But I didn't. I was scared, so I ran. I abandoned my family." When he looked back at Vivianna, Julius was obviously depressed somewhat. The memory he had shared was painful and personal. Jaden hadn't known until a couple of years ago. "So yeah, I can live with that guilt. It's hard at first, but you do get used to it."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:10 pm

Julius opened up to her. This was only half-surprising since she had also said quite a bit about herself. He was able to get her talking and she did not understand why. As they approached the wall to get back into the mansions grounds, Vivianna looked up to his depressed eyes and nodded. "Then one day I may take you up on that offer. For now, I cannot." she said and then began climbing the wall. She waited for him on the other side and kept watch. No one was around at the moment, good.

"Come with me. I want to go talk to my sister." Vivianna walked on. She went through the house until she found Victoria. "Do you think I can talk with you?" Vivianna spoke to her sister with a lighter tone in her voice. The dullness was gone, like it was never there. When her sister gave her the okay, she glanced back to Julius. "I need to know what his job entails. Well, what I mean is what are his obligations? Is he to follow me around at all times? Does he guard my door at night? Is he to follow my orders as long as what I tell him to do does not sabotage my health or go against the orders you have given him? I think I'm asking this right... Do you at least understand what I mean, sis?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Post by Tsubine Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:26 pm

Julius wasn't really in a good place as he told his story. He had only told her about a third of it, but what he told her was the most important part of his history. He wanted to help her because he couldn't help the people he loved. And that's why he was doing these odd jobs. That's why he stayed with Jaden for so long, developing an almost-brotherly friendship with him. Vivianna was someone he could get close to, but only if she let him. He helped her over the wall before climbing it himself.

Victoria was sitting in her sitting room. Not her office, but her sitting room. It was a small room that she read in and would 'hang out' with Vivianna whenever her sister permitted it. She was reading a book with no words on the cover or spine. She looked up before Vivianna and Julius even entered, her eyebrow raised at their wet appearance. "Sure, Vi." But Victoria had a soft, humane smile on her face as Vivianna looked to have softened up some. She continued to raise an eyebrow, but directed her gaze to Julius as she spoke.

"I think I understand where you're coming from. He does not need to follow you at all times, no. Like, he doesn't need to follow you into the bathroom, but he should at least know about where you are. And no, he won't guard your door at night unless he wants to. However, you are right on that last bit. Yes, he is to follow your orders so long as it doesn't get your hurt or contradict what I say." Then Victoria's curiosity got the better of her. "So... why are you two soaking wet?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:46 pm

Being helped over the wall startled Vivianna. Her body tensed, but her head shot around to look back at him. She stared a moment, mentally accepted his help, and then continued her way over the wall. Vivianna asked her questions and got her answers straight forward. She nodded and then was asked about why they were wet. "We went swimming in my secret lake-pond-thing. He followed me out there and I told him to join me. He listened." Vivianna explained bluntly and without hesitation, "We were talking and I realized I did not know exactly what his job meant. Now that I do, I understand exactly what can and cannot happen. Thanks sis!" Vivianna pushed up a realistic smile, but it was a dry one. She thought for a moment, her fingers on her chin and she then looked to Julius. "You are to follow my orders. Don't worry about it. I will not make you do anything you are truly against. However, if I specify that what I have told you is an order, you have no choice in that instance. Understood?"

"Thank you for answering my questions. Please enjoy your book." Vivianna smiled that same dry smile and turned to leave. As she walked, she was thinking to herself about what her sister said. She still had the rights to certain privacy and Julius was more like a slave. Once she left her sisters sitting room, she walked a bit down the hall and then stopped to turn to Julius. "I told you before, I do not want a slave and that is pretty much what my sister has made you." Vivianna said with a disappointed sigh, "I may ask you for some things since you are being paid, but you have the right to decline. However, if we are in front of my sister, you must act as if you're following those orders and we'll later discuss it. And of course if the situation calls for immediate action, just do it. That okay?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:37 pm