Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed]

Post by Serenity Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:24 am

Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 Header2_zps44552750

Luxanna's mind was racing a mile a minute at this point. She felt a little stupid, like she was supposed to go back in there and just kiss her. That's what she should have done. She should have just kissed her and gotten it over with, right? No. She had no right to do that. Tsubine deserved someone a thousand times better than Luxanna would ever be. She had no right to take someone so wonderful away from the world. She had no right to call Tsubine hers, no right! And then Tsubine appeared.

Hearing Tsubine's voice caused Luxanna to jump and every one of her hairs stand on edge. She calmed a moment later and looked back to Tsubine, wondering what exactly she had heard. "Oh... nothing. Just some stuff I had been thinking about..." Luxanna said, rubbing the back of her head and glancing away. Luxanna smiled at what Tsubine was saying about the troops and doing what she wanted, but there some things that you just could not do, and that kiss was one of them.

"I feel a bit better already..." Luxanna said, brushing her hair back with her hand, "Being in that room with all those people... the air was just hot. I do think I just needed a bit of fresh air." Luxanna was lying out of her ass and she knew it. The entire place was well-conditioned and comfortable, even with all of the body heat that was going on in there. "S-So..." she stepped back toward the building, gently taking Tsubine's hand, "The place is pretty cool, huh? Wanna head back inside?"

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed]

Post by Tsubine Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:02 am

Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 Header1

Tsubine looked worriedly to her date. Luxanna was lying, but Tsubine didn't want to upset her any more than she already had. She just continued to smile, trying to make it look like she wasn't being upset by this. She wanted Luxanna to be happy and comfortable and open with whatever was bothering her. She was Tsubine's unofficial advisor, and she hoped the feeling would be reciprocated.

Luxanna then grabbed Tsubine's hand and pulled her back towards the building. Tsubine gently smiled and stood up, following Luxanna. She wanted to tell her "Just tell me what's bothering you." She wanted Luxanna to be able to confide in her as well. She was about to open her mouth and tell Luxanna to stop when she noticed that all eyes inside the building were on them. Something white and green caught Tsubine's eyes. It hung above them, just a foot above Tsubine's head. "It's... mistletoe..."

"And here's the first couple to walk under the mistletoe!" From the DJ booth, a voice echoed in. The spotlights turned on them, and Tsubine's face turned as red as holly. She leaned in to explain it to Luxanna, as this was a Zakatian tradition. "Here in Zakat, we do not take it down until after Valentine's Day..." People thought that a month of being forced to kiss people under moss wasn't enough, so they made it more romantic by extending the period it should be hung to Valentine's Day.

Tsubine turned to Luxanna as chants of "kiss" grew louder and louder. Her heart was racing, and her fingers were twirling around one another. She could barely look Luxanna in the eyes right now. "S-should w-we?" Deep within her mind, she wanted Luxanna to say 'yes.'

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:42 am

As Luxanna lead Tsubine back into the building, she felt a little guilty for lying to her. She just could not bring herself to telling the truth. 'I want to kiss you like you've never been kissed before' was just not something you said, especially to the Emperor. Especially to a friend. Or no. Just not to Tsubine! She deserved more than that, much more. Still, Luxanna couldn't help but feel a little disappointed at the fact that she just couldn't seem to get up the guts to just lean in and kiss her.

As they made it into the building, Luxanna stopped when she looked around and saw that all eyes were on them. Her eyes shifted from left to right over and over again until the D.J. spoke up and said something about mistletoe. Luxanna's eyes widened and she looked up to see it hanging above her and Tsubine's head. "No... fucking... way..." she thought, fighting a chuckle and smile. That was ironic as hell, as if some god was giving her an excuse to actually fulfill the desire she had.

Hearing the crowd cheer for the two of them to kiss, Luxanna blushed and looked toward Tsubine as she asked if they should. Luxanna just blinked, fighting the urge to just say 'hell yes we should'. She glanced to everyone once more and then turned back to Tsubine again. "I-I-I... don't know..." Luxanna's face was redder than a tomato at this point. She stepped in a bit closer to Tsubine, tighting her trembling hand around her date's, "If you want... I guess we could... I-It's up to you though."

Tsubine
    Tsubine
    The Not-as-Fun Admin

Humor : "Then just like before: the only way to steal is to steal from the mafia!"

Post by Tsubine Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:26 am

Love is Just Around the Corner [Closed] - Page 2 Header15

Why did this feeling erupt from her chest? Why did she feel like this fate was not just coincidence? Why did she feel so happy at the thought of Luxanna saying yes? Those questions darted from one end of her head to the other. If there was one thing Tsubine hated, it was being placed in the spotlight when she couldn't make up her mind. Normally she was resolute and stubborn, but there were those moments where she truly had no idea what to do.

And that challenge excited her.

She liked to have that mental puzzle of "what would happen if I did x instead of y?" And Luxanna was the one person who would challenge her thought processes. So when Luxanna grabbed her hand, Tsubine's mind finally settled on a track. "If you want... I guess we could... I-It's u—" Luxanna was unable to finish the sentence audibly. After all, she was now attached to the Imperial Lips.

It only lasted a few seconds before Tsubine pulled away, her face redder than before. She smiled and turned away from Luxanna—the crowd erupting in cheers and the music turning back to an upbeat dancing song. "T-there..." Tsubine's heart was about to burst from her chest. "T-t-that can be my birthday present..." She could not look Luxanna in the face as she placed her own hands against her heart as if she were trying to hold it down. "A-a-and a thank you... for this night... and f-for coming home safe..." She then grabbed Luxanna's hand. She needed something to slow her heart down. It had been years since it had beat this fast... And she loved every second of it.

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:47 am

With every chant of the word 'kiss', Luxanna's heart pounded harder in her chest. She felt her pulse radiating all over her body, so when she turned to Tsubine and told her that they could kiss if Tsubine wanted it, she was not expecting it to happen mid-sentence. The next thing she knew was that Tsubine's lips were pressed against her own. Her eyes widened and she held her breath. A moment later, she pressed back and returned the kiss out of her own desire and instinct to fulfill that desire.

The kiss may only have lasted a few seconds, but the moment they were broken, Luxanna felt this strange wave of comfort come over her. She didn't realize how completely natural it would feel to kiss Tsubine. Even in front of all these people cheering them on and applauding once they finished, she still felt so at home, so comfortable, so complete, that she didn't blush. A man with a camera walked up to the two of them, Luxanna barely able to tear her eyes away from Tsubine.

"Here you go." Luxanna turned her head toward the man and looked down to a picture he was holding out. She looked to the picture, blinking her eyes rapidly as she saw what was on it. "Thank you." she said with a small smile and showed the picture to Tsubine. Luxanna felt Tsubine take her hand and she smiled as she was pulled along back into the club. Through the rest of the night, Luxanna's comfort level was exactly where she liked it. As long as she was beside Tsubine, she felt like she was home.

Thread End~

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 21, 2024 4:41 am