Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed]

Schnockles
    Schnockles

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed]

Post by Schnockles Wed Apr 02, 2014 11:15 pm

She let out a sigh of relief as she explained how many allergies she had. She really should have said that before, not that Solon really had anything that could cause an allergic reaction in anyone except those who had a serious, and I mean serious, health issue. She then asked if he would like to go for a walk, since it is supposed to help someone digest. He doubted it, the most it did for most people was give them a cramp, but hey. He never got cramps and why tell her she was wrong if he didn't know for sure, she could be right for all he knew. "Sure, but remember, Annika will be fine, focus on regaining your strength." He spoke very sternly. He wasn't commanding her like she was stupid or speaking to her like a child. It was obvious that he'd trust her judgement unless her desire to help overwhelmed it, he didn't tell her directly to do anything, though if she tried to heal Annika at this moment he'd stop her. He spoke as he was, concerned for her safety. She rubbed the back of her head and asked if he could lead the way out. Solon stood up and walked through the doorway, leading her through the house and out the front door. It felt nice and cool now. Solon and heat didn't mix, after all, Solon cooked his food, not himself. Granted he just dealt with the heat by ignoring it, and thus he wasn't hot. Hey, don't laugh! It works, unless it is over 100 degrees with a massive amount of humidity, where the very functioning of a human being is hindered. But you know.

He walked with Serenity. He made absolutely no motion that would hint Serenity as to which building or path was (or lead to) Annika's house. He wanted her to just relax and recuperate. "Where do you live anyway? You were heading away from any major cities. Can't imagine someone so beautiful living in some run down shack, so is there a house or some town I don't know about south of here?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed]

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:12 pm

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 2 Serenity1_zps20091723

As they walked, Serenity stayed silent for a while. She didn't really have much to say and frankly the breeze was too wonderful for her to think of much else. It had been a while since the weather let her be comfortable. "It feels so nice out here..." she thought as she looked out around the village. "Where do you live anyway?" he asked and Serenity turned to him, "You were heading away from any major cities. Can't imagine someone so beautiful living in some run down shack, so is there a house or some town I don't know about south of here?" Now that she thought about it, she wanted to facepalm at herself. Yeah, that was a stupid move. "That's... sort of a hard question." Serenity said and sighed, "I used to live on the outskirts of Arcadia, but something happened..." Serenity looked away as she thought of that night. She tensed a bit and closed her eyes momentarily as she tried to push the memories from her mind. "Someone I thought was my friend betrayed me. He attacked me and a guest of my home, unaware that my guest was a pretty good fighter. His obsession over me drove him over the edge." she explained to him with a saddened tone, "He called me his friend, but then threatened to kill me while attempting to kidnap me. I was protected and I think Carl, the man who attacked me, is dead now. I honestly don't know..." That part of the story was skeptical. Carl's body completely vanished and a message was carved into the floor. How was she to explain something like that? It didn't even make much sense in her own mind. She was practically in denial about it. "I can't go back there, not after that happened..." she continued with her head lowered, but then perked her head up a bit, "So I'm staying with a friend until my home is built somewhere else."
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:55 pm

As Solon asked where she lived, she began to explain. Something about betrayal. Well the rest didn't really matter. "It's a good thing your actual friend was there to protect you." Solon simply stated as they walked. "A man should do as he says and be true to his word, but even more important a man should honor his friendships. If someone has any true feeling of camaraderie he would never threaten that person." With what he was told, the man could only have been mentally ill. "You think he is dead?" He asked, wondering what happened to where the death was unsure of. Still, whether or not he got an explanation he shrugged. "Well if he isn't dead, and is somehow at large then at least for now consider yourself in good hands. No one causes trouble when I'm around; he threatens anyone he answers to me."

It was simple as that, he didn't want anyone causing trouble to him, his town, or this woman whom claimed so much of his interest. "I'd say you could live here in the village, but if you lived on the outskirts of Arcadia, it's probably not your type of home. Still, I'll try to make sure you're comfortable while you're here." "Hey Solon." Solon turned his head as he heard a voice. "You bring any food back for the village?" Solon shook his head. "Not yet." The man seemed a little disappointed, but he still smiled and waved before going on his way. Solon still felt strange. "Something doesn't feel right." It was probably nothing, all this talk of an obsessive psycho and bad things happening were on his mind was probably all. Or maybe the dinner didn't sit well with him. "Nevermind, I must be imagining it." As of this moment Solon wasn't getting a solid sense of urgency, nor could he hear any potential dangers skulking around, at least not yet. Still if Serenity was watching him, he still seemed like he was watching out for something, and showing a subtle caution. Who the hell knows, it could be nothing, it could be something.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:12 am

"It's a good thing your actual friend was there to protect you." Solon said and Serenity couldn't help but smile. She lowered her head and sort of dazed off for a moment. "Yeah... You're right." she said in reply and then snapped herself out from her little trance. "A man should do as he says and be true to his word, but even more important a man should honor his friendships. If someone has any true feeling of camaraderie he would never threaten that person." he continued and Serenity nodded in agreement. "And right again." she said and giggled a little and glanced off once more. She went on to explain what happened, at least some of it, and felt the horror return as she thought back. She didn't like the feeling she had when she thought about it and his next question didn't exactly help. "You think he is dead?" No. She didn't. She felt that Carl was out there still and was likely waiting for her to return to her newly built home to catch her by herself. She feared that moment, knowing she wouldn't be able to stop him if the time came to. She figured that she would be killed in that instance.

"No... I don't." Serenity lowered her head. Her voice was hesitant, almost fearful of the answer she gave. "Well if he isn't dead, and is somehow at large then at least for now consider yourself in good hands. No one causes trouble when I'm around; he threatens anyone he answers to me." he said and Serenity looked back up to him with a grateful smile. "Thank you..." she said, slightly surprised about his words. It wasn't often that someone told them that they'd protect her, but that had changed recently. This was the second time and it felt... nice. She had people who seemed to care about her for her, not just because of the power she had. "I'd say you could live here in the village, but if you lived on the outskirts of Arcadia, it's probably not your type of home. Still, I'll try to make sure you're comfortable while you're here." he told her and once again she felt happy. She couldn't explain it. "I'm sorry if it feels like I'm repeating myself, but again... thank you, Solon." Serenity said in an even more sincere tone than she had before. Something about Solon pulled her in. She was, of course, unaware that it was those gorgeous blue eyes of his.

"You bring any food back for the village?" Serenity's attention was caught by an unfamiliar voice and looked over to see a man from the village approach them. She didn't know him much, but she recognized them as family of one she had healed. It was too bad she couldn't remember exactly which one; she would have been able to ask how they were doing. "Not yet." Solon replied to the man and Serenity noted the momentary disappointment that had been shown. There wasn't another word said before the man smiled, waved, and walked away. That seemed all too familiar. Serenity couldn't help but wonder if Solon was used as much as she was. She didn't exactly mind it because there were things that she could do that not one person in this world was able to. She felt it was her responsibility to do those things for people who needed her too, but she'd like to have someone just like her because of who she is, not what she could do. So far, she had only had that three times in her life, and her mother and father were two of those people. It wasn't exactly a long list and that upset her.

"Something doesn't feel right." Serenity heard him say and turned her attention back toward Solon. "Huh? You okay?" she asked him kind and curiously. "Nevermind, I must be imagining it." he said and Serenity looked suspiciously at him. Serenity had the ability to sense anything of ill intent as if they were yelling her name from a large crowd. She could sense it all: revenge, hatred, jealousy, rage, and many more. So if something was around, she would be able to sense it. Since she wasn't sensing anything, she assumed that there was nothing there. Unfortunately, she was unaware of the fact that her lack of Arcana and weakened state was not allowing her to sense how she usually did. At this point, Serenity wouldn't be able to sense anything that wasn't within five feet of her own body. So if something were to happen, Solon would have to see it first. "Well, let's go to the outskirts of the village. I'd like to look out toward the lake... Is it near?" Serenity, without thinking, took Solon's hand within her own and sorta pulled him along with her, "Can you show me?"
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Sat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 pm

Serenity agree'd with Solon on quite a few points.  She even giggled a bit, but that was short lived as she went on to explain what happened.  The worst part though, was she didn't think he was dead.  When Solon told her he'd protect her, she thanked him, sounding a little surprised.  "No need.  If you're in trouble, don't hesitate to find me.  I don't care what it is, but if it makes you feel threatened, then I won't put up with it.  I highly doubt you'd ever do something to deserve it."  He put extreme emphasis on highly, because he really did.  What this girl could ever do to deserve feeling threatened was beyond him, that is IF it even existed.  She then went to sincerely thank him again.  "I'm only doing what I feel is right.  Besides, I like you, so I see no harm in going out of my way to help if you need it."  It was then that Solon got into that mini conversation with the villager.  "Sorry, I'm one of the more efficient hunters in the village, so a lot of people expect me to bring back food.  They don't really need it, we have plenty of other hunters, but some people want more to eat than they need."  Solon stretched a bit, he felt a little stiff for some reason.  "They need to realize they can't get everything they want, I'm not going to just give them extra food just because they want it, and I've spent the last 2 months hunting.  I'm taking a break for a little while."  Sure, it was good to have spare food stockpiled, but they already had spare food and just wanted more so they could pig out and still have reserves for when it's needed.

It was about now that Solon got that strange feeling.  It was a sort of...intuition.  When he got these feelings, he was usually right.  Obviously, while he didn't want to worry Serenity, he kept his guard up.  He could be very wrong, it wasn't unheard of.  He didn't have the ability to see the future or anything.  Serenity suddenly, though, asked if they could see towards the lake.  She didn't hesitate to grab his hand and pull him along.  Normally he wouldn't have budged, but he did like her, and if he didn't budge someone as small as her would likely fall over on her butt.  Adorable as it'd be, it wouldn't be kind.  "I suppose there would be no harm in that."  Solon though wasn't one to be lead around, especially by someone who didn't understand the village like he did.  Solon sped up and Serenity would quickly find herself being lead by Solon.  He lead her though the paths of the village as they headed north towards the lake.  The houses began to thin out at first, then their density increased once more.  A lot of fishermen lived around here.  A faint smell of fish permeated the air.  Tuna, god how Solon hated everything about tuna, and he could smell it.  Still, he already agree'd to show her and he wasn't going to go back on it.

There was a small dock on the lake, but Solon didn't go there.  After the houses once more dispersed he lead Serenity to the lake, a more remote part of the lake.  Not the brightest move with the weird feeling he was getting, but he liked it better there.  There weren't any signs of civilization, it was in the woods.  There was a small beach and an opening where there were no trees.  The moon was out and it reflected off the lake, it also gave enough light to see by.  "This is a nice quiet place that I like."  Solon took a deep breath, the smell of tuna was NOT here.  "Like it?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:26 am

Solon was proving every passing moment that he was simply a great man. He was strong, independent, kind, looked up to by those in the village, loyal to his friend, and generous to Serenity. So far, she was quite impressed with what she had learned about him. And even as she took his hand to pull him along, the fact that he sped up to make sure he was leading her was slightly admirable. Of course, Serenity didn't exactly let go of his hand. She didn't know why, but she felt the need to hold on to him, like he was the only thing keeping her safe. As they traveled, Serenity happily looked around, her pace being quickened to keep up with the tall Solon. She liked this little village. Well, it wasn't little. It was larger than the one near her home, so it wasn't too bad. As they continued on, Serenity saw that she was seeing less and less housing. She looked along the water, noticing the docks and the icky smell in the air, but it didn't bother her too much. She didn't mind the smell of fish, only eating it. Soon, they moved into the woods and Serenity wondered how far they were going to go. Wouldn't it have been better to stay near the village? What if they were needed? She trusted his judgement, so she shrugged it off.

Traveling through the trees made it really dark. Serenity did her best not to trip over anything and actually pulled herself closer to Solon. She was a little nervous being in an area she did not know, but she'd have to deal with it for now. At least he was able to make her feel safe. She sort of clung to his hand by tightening her grip and kept her body close to his. Soon, they passed through a few trees and came to an area where there were no trees. Beyond that was the ocean and the moon beautifully lighting up the night sky so they could see. The moment she saw it, Serenity was awe struck. Her hands grip loosened off of Solon's and she walked forward, looking out to the water. She wanted nothing more than to run into it, but knew it'd likely be very cold. "This is a nice quiet place that I like." he said and Serenity could only agree. She took in a deep breath and smelled the fresh crisp air, listening to the waves crash onto the shore as the tide came in. "Like it?" he asked and she turned to him smiling.

"Oh, it's wonderful. I haven't seen something so beautiful in a long... long time." she said and took his hand in hers once more, "Come on." Serenity lead him down to the water and let go of his hand to kick off her shoes. She across the sand, lifted her torn skirt enough to not get it wet and stepped into the water. She shivered a little because of the water being cold, but she soon got used to it. She loved the feeling of water and was still tempted to dive in and swim around. It's what she would have done back home, but didn't feel comfortable doing it here. "This place is wonderful..." she said with her gaze looking down toward her feet. As she walked, she began watching the ripples she created in the water as her feet moved through it. Serenity looked up to Solon and smiled. "Do you come out here to think? Or maybe get a break from the village?" she asked and looked out onto the moonlit ocean, "It does seem like a wonderful place to just relax." Serenity just took in a another deep breath and listened.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:59 pm

Serenity never one released her grip on his hand. Even when he took the lead, she kept her small hands in his. As they went out of the village, Serenity seemed to move herself towards Solon. Solon thought nothing of it, though it shouldn't have been surprising anyway. They were in a forest at night, a tad unsettling. She tightened her grip on him and in response he firmly gripped her little hand as a way to comfort her. They finally reached the open area, and Serenity released her grip and walked forward. When Solon asked if she liked it, she turned and smiled. She said that the area was the most beautiful thing she had seen in a long time. "You must not have looked in a mirror lately." That was actually some smooth talk for once. Granted he believed it. Serenity came back and grabbed Solon's hand and told him to come on. She kicked off her shoes, and Solon knew where this was going. He wasn't a big fan of wading in the water, he did it a lot while hunting, but Serenity was the one going with him so why the hell not. He found no reason to kick off anything, he never did while hunting after all.

He just silently followed her as she enjoyed the water. It was cute. Finally she asked him if he came here often. "Both. It's away from people, so I can come here and not have to answer constant requests for favors or if I could get some meat for someone. It also doesn't smell like tuna here, I hate tuna. Hate it."He emphasized that he hated it. He didn't SOUND like a little kid, but the way he described hating it almost sounded like one. "Do you like to swim? Or just wade around in the water?" As he asked he just sorta leaned backwards and gently landed on top of the water. His clothes were going to get soaked. They weren't very deep, but there was enough depth for him to float on the water. He kept his hand on Serenity's hand while he did it. "I have to swim through water a lot while hunting, it's become second nature." He really hoped he wouldn't have to carry Serenity, since he didn't want to get her soaked. Granted, as long as the front of his body stayed dry like it was now, it should be fine.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:39 pm

"You must not have looked in a mirror lately." Serenity's eyes widened momentarily in surprise, but her expression soon softened and she glanced away with an innocent blush. He was so flattering toward her. The compliments just kept on coming. Part of her wanted them to stop out of embarrassment, but the other part of her started feeling like maybe she was beautiful. It was a nice change since she usually thought she was more plain. "Both. It's away from people, so I can come here and not have to answer constant requests for favors or if I could get some meat for someone. It also doesn't smell like tuna here, I hate tuna. Hate it." he answered her questions. Serenity looked at him confused. The tone of his voice when he emphasized his extreme dislike for something like tune entertained her. It was actually kind of cute. "Hehehe... If you didn't have that smooth voice of yours, I'd compare you to a child not wanting to eat his vegetables." Serenity said with a 'matter of fact' tone, followed by a sweet giggle. "Do you like to swim? Or just wade around in the water?" he asked and she immediately shook her head. That wasn't something she even had to think about.

"Not really, no. I just like the feel of water on my skin. I don't swim." she explained to him, still watching the ripples of the water. "I have to swim through water a lot while hunting, it's become second nature." he explained and Serenity turned toward him again. She watched him lay back into the water as if he were laying onto his bed and smiled as he held onto her hand. It was strange that after she had let go of his hand that he took hold of her again, but she couldn't say that she disliked it. She felt comfortable knowing he was there. "Are you often on hunts?" she asked him, "Doesn't it get lonely out there? Does anyone go with you?" Serenity sat down in the water on the shallow side of Solon. The tide kept coming in, but it wasn't strong at all. It was very gentle, which allowed Solon to just float there without being knocked around by the incoming waves.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:57 am

His compliments still had the same effect on her as they had before, blushing and looking away. When it came to his comments on tuna, she started to giggle at him and almost compare him to a child. It was said so matter of factly. "Not eating tuna isn't a big deal, not eating vegetables is. See? Different." His argument was rather basic, even for him. Well, it also turns out that she didn't swim. She didn't hesitate to say she merely liked the feeling of the water. Honestly, on a conscious level he hadn't even noticed he took her hand into his. Obviously he had feelings for her, in spite of the fact he just met her. He decided he liked her pretty quickly anyway. "Are you often on hunts?" Solon glanced over to her. "Doesn't it get lonely out there? Does anyone go with you?" "I'm honestly out there a lot, hunting is my job. It is how I make a living. It doesn't really get lonely out there. When you find some game, stalk it, and find the perfect moment to strike, you aren't really thinking about if someone was there. The fact that I come home to an empty house is more lonely. I don't need to be around people really, but I'd like to have someone to come home to." What? He's a man, he has needs. Even if he is a bit of a loner, he needs SOMEBODY. His goofy best friend helps, but a goofy best friend isn't enough.

Serenity sat down beside him, and they just kind of silently enjoyed each other's company for a time, but then Solon noticed something. What is that? Solon said...he listened, and...people? It had to be, and a lot of them. When he realized this he let out a sigh, inadvetantly sinking him and soaking him all the way through. He let go of Serenity's hand as he reemerged and stood up. "Wait here, and don't draw attention to yourself." Solon got out of the water and moved more towards the clearing. As he stood in the center, his very being let out a feeling of "Pay attention to me." He was trying to be the main focus so they wouldn't notice Serenity, if this was what he was worried it was. Several rag tag men came out of the trees, took one look as Solon, and smiled. The leader snorted and began to speak. "And I thought we were leaving this village empty handed. Here is how it is going to be, see, you are going to hand over all your money and weapons, and then leave." Solon made not a single motion. "No, now leave." The leader snorted again. "You have a death wish or something b-" "The snort is obnoxious, now leave." The men all began to draw their weapons. This was going to get ugly fast, hopefully Serenity would keep herself low profile by staying silent. It was dark, so they hopefully wouldn't notice her if she stayed still.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:02 am

"Not eating tuna isn't a big deal, not eating vegetables is. See? Different."

There was no way Serenity was not going to laugh at what he had just said. She looked away and shook her head, a rather big smile on her face. "He even argues like a child, so cute." she thought to herself, decided it would be better not to bring that up to him. If she had, he might try and change it and she didn't want that. "I'm honestly out there a lot, hunting is my job. It is how I make a living. It doesn't really get lonely out there. When you find some game, stalk it, and find the perfect moment to strike, you aren't really thinking about if someone was there. The fact that I come home to an empty house is more lonely. I don't need to be around people really, but I'd like to have someone to come home to." he told her. Well that was something the two of them had in common. It was odd to hear a man say something like that though. He was either extremely honest, which should have been obvious because of their previous conversation topics, or he was much more sensitive than most men. Whether that was good or bad, she didn't know just yet. It was something she'd have to figure out.

It was silent for a bit, but that was okay. It was comfortable and the water was warm, at least as warm as a large body of water could get. "Wait here, and don't draw attention to yourself." Solon caught Serenity in a bit of a daze, but she snapped out of it with those words. She immediately felt nervous when he let go of her hand; it was like her safety net was gone and she didn't like it. She watched him walk away from the water and looked around nervously. She couldn't sense anything, but was still unaware that her weakened state prevented her from sensing anything that wasn't a "major" negative. As they got closer, Serenity started to hear the voices of men near where Solon was and she stood up, leaning to the side to see if she could see anything around him. "Sol-..." Serenity immediately slapped her hands over her mouth. She wasn't supposed to draw attention to herself, so she only hoped that those men did not hear her. She could see one or two, but how many were there? Could Solon actually fight off that many? Serenity took a few slow steps forward, trying to get a better look at those surrounding her friend, unsure whether they would spot her or not.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:30 am

Serenity began to laugh for some reason, but he didn't understand why.  She looked away and was shaking her head, he was unaware of the big smile she had on her face.  "What's so funny?"  He asked, totally oblivious.  After he honestly explained something he felt, there was a tad bit of silence.  He wasn't a sensitive person, but he did have some sensitivity in him.  Most people had at least a LITTLE bit.  Still, their conversation got cut off when Solon noticed people approaching.  As he communicated with the bandits, they obviously didn't want to leave.  They all drew their weapons.  Solon began to reach for his bow.  "Oh no you don't."  One said as he ran in on Solon.  Solon slid to the side and stuck his foot out tripping the man.  Another came in from the left.  He took his bow off his back and spun it around smacking the dude in the face.  Serenity obviously had value for human life, so he supposed he'd have to avoid killing them.  Granted, he didn't like ending lives in the first place, so it wasn't that big of a deal.  Still, if he discovered they'd be a persistent threat to the village he WOULD eliminate them.  "Well what do we have here?"  Solon heard from behind as he smacked yet another onto his ass with his bow.  He turned and saw one heading right for Serenity.  "Well aren't you cute, we have uses for people like you."  That didn't sound good, but he didn't have much of a moment to turn quite yet as he was too busy parrying blows. The man made a grab for her, and unless she avoided it he would have grabbed her arm and held it tight. "Don't worry, you'll learn to like it." If Serenity avoided it the man would continually go for her, trying to grab her repeatedly. If she continued to stay out of his grip, he'd go right in and smack her over the head. It wouldn't be enough to knock it out, but it'd hurt. Meanwhile Solon pulled out his sword and blocked another blow from the leader. "Hold on Serenity." He said as he kept up the fight. When there was a moment, Solon turned and tried to run towards Serenity, but one of the bandits jumped in his way and blocked him. He wasn't sure how he was going to do it, but he had to help Serenity, and somehow do it while protecting himself.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:51 am

Stepping forward was a horrid idea, so why the hell did she do that!? One of the men took notice of her and Serenity instantly became frightened. The look on his face was not something she enjoyed. He came after her and reached out for her, but she took a step back. She kept moving back as he continued reaching out for her with that disgusting look of violent lust. Serenity kept stepping away from him, doing her best to dodge, but moving backward to get away hindered her movement a lot. She lost her balance and fell backward. "Hold on Serenity." she heard Solon say, but would he get there in time? The man had not expected her to fall and too lost his balance. He fell toward her, but Serenity rolled to the side to get away. He landed right next to her and she turned away to try and get away from him by crawling. Unfortunately, he was quicker than her and hurried up to his feet. As she was about to stand, she felt his body come up behind her own and his fingers slide through the strands of her hair.

"Ahhh!!" she screamed out and reached up toward her head. The man pulled violently back on her hair and forced her to stand on her knees. "Hehehe. Where do you think you're going?" he said and Serenity felt a strike of horror hit her. This man, his intentions. She could sense it, feel it. He was close enough that even in her weakened state, she could sense the horrifying things he wanted to do to her. Serenity thrashed out in a panic, pulling her head away from him, threatening to rip her beautiful hair out of her skull or his hand. Which ever happened, happened. She just could not stay in the grasp of this man any longer. "Let me go!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs again, tears forming in her eyes and falling rapidly down her cheeks as the man pulled her closer to his body. "Come here!" he jerked her back. She felt a few random strands of hair pulled from her scalp as she fell back and toward the man. She felt the sharp edge of metal placed against her throat as she was forced to look up to the man. "Yeah... You're a pretty one." he said and Serenity forced her head the other way, uncaring to the small cut that just formed along her neck from sliding against the knife.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Thu Apr 10, 2014 12:36 am

He was too focused on Serenity to be worrying about these guys.  He parried a few more blows when he saw the horror that was happening to Serenity behind him.  That guy was doing horrible things to her, and he planned on worse.  Solon took the spear off of his back and did a wide sweep.  All the bandits around him were forced to fall back.  He stuck his spear in the ground and pulled his bow back into his hand and turned.  The man had a knife at Serenity's neck..  Oh no you fucking don't.  He drew back the bow, arrow notched, and a chill went through his hand.  As he released, a white cloud of cold air remained behind for a brief moment.  The arrow went flying, it's target was the torso.  This would likely kill the man, at least he hoped.  Still, this fight and the worry weren't mixing well.  The arrow hit the bandit in the arm.  Thankfully, being an ice arrow, it froze the bandit's arm, and stopped just short of his fingers.  In surprise he released Serenity, and the knife, and stumbled backwards.  

Even with the frozen hand, he could still potentially harm Serenity.  This was obvious when the man tried to ignore it and lunged for her again.  "Away from her!"  He shouted as he fired and ended up freezing the man's lower torso.  It wasn't fatal, but if this man stayed to fight instead of going to melt the ice on something warm like a fire, he would LITERALLY freeze his dick off.  The man was confused and disoriented, but after some angry curses at Solon, retreated from Serenity.  Solon had turned away for far too long, and a sharp pain shot through his back.  A knife had dug into him, missing any vital organs and arteries thankfully, but still it was a major injury.  Solon stumbled forward.  "So focused on the girl that you didn't even watch your own back, what an idiot."  The man cackled.  Solon turned back around and drew his sword once more.  The dagger still lodged in his back, he was still prepared to fight.  If he didn't, Serenity might be harmed.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Thu Apr 10, 2014 6:06 am

Serenity heard a hard thud and looked over to the man. His arm had suddenly been shot with an arrow and it was covering with ice. Her eyes widened in shock, both she and the man looking at his hand in confusion. Unfortunately, the moment the man noticed Serenity was not running, out of her own foolishness. He suddenly lunged toward her again. Her eyes widened and she went to move back, her hand slipping on the loose sand, causing her to fall back into the softened ground. She closed her eyes and froze there, tears squeezing out of her tightly shut lids. "Away from her!" she heard Solon yell and just stayed still. When she felt nothing grab her, she opened her eyes and looked up to him. He had been shot with another arrow. She watched ice cover his lower area and blinked a few times. "That has to suck." she thought, not daring to say a word out loud. Soon, the man turned from her and began to retreat. Serenity felt a rush of relief come over her, but that soon changed.

Serenity glanced over to Solon, knowing he had been the one who just saved her, just in time to see it happen. A man caught him off guard, because he was protecting her, and stabbed him in the back. Serenity felt an overwhelmingly horrifying sensation shiver through her body, shaking the very essence of her core. Her eyes widened, her pupils dilated to an unnaturally small size. She pushed herself to her feet, and without thinking, she ran forward toward Solon. "So focused on the girl that you didn't even watch your own back, what an idiot." one of the men said, but Serenity was so focused on getting to Solon, she couldn't hear it. It was like one of those scenes in a movie where everything around a person went completely silent, you could hear their heart beating, and it seemed like everything was going in slow motion. As she ran toward him though, one of the men darted out to block her path. He didn't attempt to harm her. Instead, he wrapped an arm around her waist and lifted her from her feet.

"Solon!" Serenity yelled out to him, deathly afraid that the dagger had done more than it did. She reached out to him, kicking her legs into the air as she tried to get loose from the man's grip. She squirmed to the best of her abilities, but couldn't get loose. A moment later, she stopped in shock and relief when she saw Solon stand right back up. She stopped her fighting and sort of settled in the arms of the bad man. "Solon..." she closed her eyes and sighed with relief. A few more tears fell down her cheeks and she shook her head. "Leave him alone, please!" she begged them, even going so far as to grab onto the shirt of the man who held her, as if she were begging for them to just leave. Usually, Serenity's aura would be able to push these guys into the right direction, making them feel these warm and good sensations. Sure, they could choose not to act on it and go with their instinct, but not everyone was able to ignore what and how they felt. She only hoped that it would be working this time. She couldn't deal with seeing Solon harmed again, not for protecting her.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Sat Apr 12, 2014 1:35 am

Solon had turned, so he hadn't noticed Serenity rushing towards him.  Could he actually take these guys on in the state that he was in?  A dagger was IN his back, just kinda sticking out.  Yet as he was about to engage he heard Serenity's voice from behind.  He turned to see her in one of the bandit's grip.  This made it a lot more complicated, he could try to pull out his bow, but in his weakened state how good would his aim be?  If he tried to fight the others, the man could end up harming her.  Serenity was begging for them to leave him alone.  Why was she so worried about him with that they obviously wanted to do to her?  One of the men charged in and Solon barely managed to raise his sword and block.  He felt like his arm was about to give out, but then something happened.  As Serenity kept begging and begging, he could feel the pressure from the bandit's blade loosening up.  Like, he wasn't putting as much force on it.  After a short while, the bandit took the blade off and sheathed it.  "I'm beginning to think this isn't worth the effort."  The bandit who had just been attacking Solon said.

It was strange, this sentiment seemed to be spreading across all of them.  One by one, they all seemed to lower their weapons.  "We should just get outta ere."  There was one bandit who didn't relent though, ironically the one holding onto Serenity.  "What's wrong with you guys, we have this pretty little thing.  Just kill him so we can take her already."  Solon struggled to grab his bow.  All the bandits raised their guard, but Solon only aimed towards Serenity's captor.  "You shoot me, you'll probably hit her."  Solon weakly retorted.  "No, I won't.  And I told you not to touch her."  He released and managed to hit the man in the arm, forcing him to release his grip.  He cursed out, but the others interjected and just said to leave it.  Despite the anger, he grudgingly gave in and began to leave with the others.  With them gone though, Solon fell back down to his knees.  What happened there?  Why the hell did they just back off like that.  It didn't make sense.  "Serenity..."  He let out in a weakened voice, as one hand was on the ground supporting his weight, and the other was on his lap. After a moment he struggled back to his feet and limped over to Serenity. "You're not hurt are you?" He asked, as he examined her body up and down, despite the fact that his own body had a dagger lodged into it. She had a cut on her throat from what he could tell. "Bastard got...your throat." Solon reached into his shirt and found one more cloth he could use. Ignoring any and all protests, he put the last of his disinfectant onto the cloth and gently pressed it against her neck. "I'm so sorry...usually...it is so safe...here." He stopped every few words because he was short on breath. He began to cough violently, a little blood coming up. Apparently some minor bleeding had happened in his lungs, but it was minor so he wasn't going to drown in his own blood or anything. "Damn...they got me good though."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:34 am

Once again, Serenity was rescued by Solon. The man should have listened to his friends and left them alone, but he refused to. How in gods name everyone else but the man holding onto her was effected by her aura was beyond her. It made absolutely no sense. His heart was just as dark as the rest, nothing excessive. It was something that Serenity had yet to understand. Either way, the man was shot in the arm and released her. Serenity quickly backed away from him, stumbling back slightly as he cursed aloud. The men gave in and left them. Serenity watched them leaving, making sure their minds would not suddenly change and they would charge again. Luckily, they did no such thing. Serenity almost fainted right then and there, but her mind was snapped back into reality by a call of her name. "Serenity..." she heard and turned toward Solon. Quickly remembering him being stabbed in the back, she hurried over to his side before he could get up and walk toward her.

"You're hurt..." she said concerned as she saw the wound on his back. "Bastard got...your throat." he said and began looking through his shirt. "Stop it." she grabbed onto his hand and pushed it away, "I have a paper cut in comparison to you and you're not bandaging me up until we get you back to the village and take care of your wound." He wouldn't be able to ignore her without forcing her down on her back and pinning her there until he bandaged her up. She had a cut, he had a stab wound. There was no way in hell she was going to waste any time because a small trickle of blood dribbled down her neck. "Now let's go!" she demanded quite seriously and did her best to help him to his feet, "If I need to, I'll run back to the village and find someone to come get you. I can't carry you; I'm not strong." As if she could find the village. She'd end up walking over a cliff, into a den of wolves, or being bitten by a snake before she found the village on her own.

"I'm so sorry...usually...it is so safe...here." he said as she would attempt to pull him along toward the forest, merely hoping she was going the right way. "There is nothing to be sorry for." she told him, "If it wasn't for you, I'd likely be lying under one of them right now, so thank you for saving my life." Um... A little blunt Serenity? Yes, she said that shit and she meant it. She knew exactly what they wanted to do to her. Her nice demeanor always made people think she was naive, but that wasn't always true. Only sometimes. Serenity began to worry. His shortness of breath was not reassuring. And then he began coughing and she saw the blood. "Damn...they got me good though." he said pretty casually, but that didn't stop her from worrying. "Uh. Uh. Uh. Wh-What do I do!? I treat illnesses not wounds!" Serenity said, beginning to panic, "Come on! Please, let's hurry." She was seriously begging him to hurry up and began pulling him along toward where she thought the village was.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Tue Apr 15, 2014 11:59 pm

Solon didn't even get the chance to go to her when she came to him. Serenity's first thought seemed to be that he was hurt, meanwhile his was that she was hurt. Granted Solon's injury was infinitely more dire, as he was in a grave state where as Serenity only had a small cut on the neck. As he focused on her, she scolded him for doing so. She stated her wound was a mere paper cut compared to his. "But...alright, I suppose...I shouldn't cause you more worry...than I already have." That was THE only thing stopping him from doing it anyway. She helped him to his feet, she stated she couldn't carry him, but that was fine. "Just support me...so I can stay balanced...and it should be fine." Serenity began to pull him, unaware of the direction they should have been going. Technically, they should have been going the other way, but Solon was in poor shape so he didn't notice immediately. As he went to apologize, she stopped him.

"There is nothing to be sorry for. If it wasn't for you, I'd likely be lying under one of them right now, so thank you for saving my life." Oh how Solon knew that for a fact. It didn't take a brain surgeon to realize that they wanted to do horrid things to her. "Not as long as I'm alive...they won't." Sadly he began to cough up blood and this scared her even more. She began to freak out about what was happening. "Just stay calm and help me to the village." He looked up and realized where they were going. "Which happens...to be in the other...direction." He weakly raised his hand in the air and pointed the other way, as he turned and began to sort of lead her in the right direction. Obviously she had to move with him or he'd fall, but he had some limited mobility.

They went for awhile, slow but steady. This couldn't last forever though, he had to cover the wound NOW or forever rest in peace. "Stop...set me down." Solon said as he tried to sit on the ground, hopefully with Serenity's help, with sitting down. He reached into his bag whenever he got onto the ground and pulled out some bandages. "Do you know anything about applying bandages?" He asked. "If we keep going...I'm going to bleed out. You need to remove the dagger from my back...and apply a lot of pressure...to it. Once you remove it, help me get my shirt off." He needed some kind of bandaging now, so the shirt had to go. One she removed the dagger he would attempt to pull off all clothing from his upper body, removing his weapons and placing them on the ground. This revealed the wound, and his rather well toned body as well. It wouldn't look half bad if it wasn't covered with blood and didn't have a gaping wound in it. "After a minute or so...you need to wrap the bandage around my torso. Make sure...you wrap them tight...set the end to stop in front of me...I can finish the fastening of the bandage myself...if you don't know how to." He coughed a bit. "Hurry..."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 pm

"But...” he said and she glared at him instantly. It sounded like he was going to disagree with her and she wasn't having that. “...alright, I suppose...I shouldn't cause you more worry...than I already have." It was odd for someone to be so concerned with how she was taking a situation. Even with a knife in his back, he was concerned about her worry. "Just support me...so I can stay balanced...and it should be fine." he said and she nodded. She didn't realize she was leading him in the wrong direction. She felt guilty because of how worried he had been about her during the fight. If he hadn't, he would have been fine. He could have concentrated on his own safety, not hers. She was still grateful for it though. She'd rather not being laying under one of them. "Not as long as I'm alive...they won't." he said and she couldn't help but smile. It was nice of him to care about her, even though they had just met. Either that, or it was his honor. Either way, he was a good man, that much was certain. He soon pointed out her mistake and she did her best to keep him up as they turned toward the correct direction. Serenity began noticing the increasingly difficult way of keeping him up, but fought to continue. He stopped and asked to be set down. She did her best to make sure he didn't just fall back and succeeded, but what came next made her nervous.

"Do you know anything about applying bandages?" he asked and she nodded as a knot formed in her stomach, "If we keep going...I'm going to bleed out. You need to remove the dagger from my back...and apply a lot of pressure...to it. Once you remove it, help me get my shirt off." Serenity stared at the dagger in fear. She slowly shook her head and then increased the head shaking. “N-No. I can't.” she told him, still shaking her head. "After a minute or so...you need to wrap the bandage around my torso. Make sure...you wrap them tight...set the end to stop in front of me...I can finish the fastening of the bandage myself...if you don't know how to." he said and Serenity just kept shaking her head. She began breathing heavily while staring at the dagger. “I can't, Solon. I can't.” she said. "Hurry..." he said and she stepped behind him. She hesitantly grabbed onto the handle of the dagger. She knew she had to do it. She took a deep breath and jerked the dagger out as fast as she could. She placed her hand over the wound, her body tensing as she felt blood pressing against her hand, trying to fight it's way through. She let out a low groan and looked away. “Sh-Shirt...” she whispered, her voice pained. Letting go of the wound for just a moment, she grabbed his shirt by the collar and pulled it back off of him and helped him set the weapons down.

Placing his shirt over his lap, she set her hand back on the wound and pressed down, looking away as she felt a strange tingle up her arm. “I need the bandages.” she held her hand out in front of him so he could hand them to her. If he looked, he would notice that her hand is shaking in a very unhealthy manner. Her breathing would also still be heavy. Serenity used her shirt to wipe away the blood, whimpering a bit as she did so, and then placed the cloth against his wound. She pressed hard against him to prevent any more blood from coming out, and then began wrapping the bandages around his shoulder. By the end, he would have some very well done bandages that went around the top of his arm, around his back, and down to the bottom of his ribs. Yes, all of that to prevent him from bleeding anymore. “There.” she said the moment she got the last part done. She looked down to her hands and instantly felt her stomach curl. Dropping to her knees, Serenity began rubbing her hands along the dirt. “The... blood... G-Get it off...” she mumbled just barely audible for anyone else, "Get it off. Get it off." Serenity began trying to get the blood off of her by rubbing it along the dirt even harder, causing small scrapes to form along her delicate skin.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

The small girl did her best to help Solon along, though it was hard.  He appreciated it, although he was obviously sensitive to how much she must have been struggling.  When he finally knew he had to cover up the wound he stopped and explained to her what to do.  She stuttered, and her voice sounded afraid.  "N-no, I can't."  Well this wasn't good.  He was on the verge of bleeding out, and the only person who could help him was scared.  Was it the blood?  Or the dagger in his back?  Either way, it wouldn't kill her, but not doing anything WOULD kill him.  Even as she kept saying she couldn't, he told her to hurry.  Thankfully she did, he hissed in slight pain at the pressure, but he also noticed that she wasn't exactly...stable as she covered the wound.  She then helped him get his shirt off and got everything of his on the ground.  When she asked for the bandages, he handed them to her.  She was shaking, that much was becoming increasingly obvious.  Still, he held as still as he could while she applied the bandages.  "Don't worry Serenity, just stay calm."  He said to reassure her.  When she said it was done, he looked down.  He was wrapped up pretty good.

"Not bad S-"  He stopped when he heard her speak up.  He turned to see her wiping her hands in the dirt, desperately trying to get the blood off.  "Serenity, hey Serenity!"  He called out as she began to rub at a speed that was likely going to bust her hands open.  He crawled over to her best he could, and once there pulled her hands out of the dirt.  "Calm down, it's just blood.  It won't hurt you."  He released her hands, they wouldn't have been hurt because he quite simply didn't have the strength to even grip them with any strength if he wanted to.  Granted he wasn't trying to hurt her in the first place.  "You can wash it off when we get back to my home, you'll be fine."  He said in an attempt to comfort her.  Solon then struggled to his feet, then looked over to his weapons.  He rather weakly forced himself over to them.  "Help me put these back on."  He said, but turning, he realized there was no feasible way to do this now.  "Nevermind, I'll grab them later, help me move these if you can."  He then merely dragged the pile of weapons over into some bushes, with Serenity's help if she offered, and then covered them with leaves.  Due to his injuries, it took a minute.

"Help me up, lets go back to my home...I need rest...you need to wash up."  He'd then signal for her to come over and help him stand up a bit.  He was still weak, but he had no weapons to also carry so he could support himself better.  If she helped support him, she'd notice it'd be a lot easier.  As he began to limp back, he turned to her.  "I apologize for making you...deal with blood.  I wouldn't have done so if it wasn't absolutely necessary.  Didn't know it would bother you that badly."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Apr 25, 2014 4:31 am

There was no reassuring Serenity, not with this. That was proven when she began scraping her lands on the ground in a desperate attempt to rid her skin of the offensive red liquid. She didn't even hear his voice. As he called out to her, something blocked his words from reaching her. Suddenly her hands were grabbed and she froze. She looked up to the one who grabbed them and blinked. Her mind calmed. It was like she had forgotten he was there that quickly. It wasn't the sight of blood, but the feeling of it being on her that messed with her mind. "Get it off." she begged, her voice cracking in it's whispered plea. Tears pushed themselves from the bottom of her eyes and down her cheeks. She couldn't stand the feeling of his blood on her. She couldn't stand the feeling of a friends blood on her. It drove her into a state she couldn't understand and it wasn't easily escaped.

"You can wash it off when we get back to my home, you'll be fine." were the chosen words. She heard them this time and she nodded in reply. She glanced down to her hands; the red was diminished enough, but with dirt. It wasn't gone, just not easily seen. She could handle that, for now. "Help me put these back on." she heard his words and looked to him to see what he needed help with. "Nevermind, I'll grab them later, help me move these if you can." He gave up quickly, so she followed his lead and moved his weapons out of the way, doing her best to remove as much stress from as possible. She assumed there were just too many for him to carry in his condition, so he helped hide them. She wasn't strong, but she pushed herself enough to make sure he did not harm himself through the process. Once they were hidden, she pushed up a weak smile and took a deep breath.

"Help me up, lets go back to my home...I need rest...you need to wash up." he said and she agreed, much easier than she had been before. Her mind felt weak, her body was returning it's strength. She could tell that much. As time passed, her energy was returning, but her mind had temporarily pushed a certain young woman from her mind. He had been stabbed for her, so the sickness that did not kill was not on her mind. Serenity, like before, moved to help him, but noticed it was much easier than before. She felt guilty. Again, she was a nuisance, a bother on those around her. This is why she lived alone most of the time; she didn't want to be a bother to anyone and now she felt like she was. She said nothing, no apology though. Normally she would have, but he'd merely tell her to stop talking like that and that it wasn't her fault. He was a nice guy, so that was obvious. It was her fault though.

"I apologize for making you...deal with blood.  I wouldn't have done so if it wasn't absolutely necessary.  Didn't know it would bother you that badly." he said and left Serenity speechless, at least for the moment. This was her fault and he was apologizing? She wanted to smack him on the back of the head, playfully of course, but resisted the urge successfully. "There is no need for you to apologize, not for that." she told him, her head lowered to the ground with a glum look on her face, "It's not like you knew and it needed to be done. I couldn't sit back and let you bleed out merely because I didn't want to let your blood touch me." Serenity's voice was just as gentle as it was stern. She meant what she said quite sincerely and didn't want him making some sort of needless rebuttal toward her, especially when she would not accept it. It shouldn't have been too long now. Serenity kept her eyes forward, peeking through sections of the trees for an opening to see the village. It had to come into sight some time now.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Fri May 02, 2014 10:01 pm

Serenity was getting really freaked out by the whole thing.  There were actually tears rolling down her face.  Solon didn't change up how he comforted her though.  He said what he needed to say, she needed to just stay calm, it was okay.  She was going to be fine, whether she understood it or not.  She did try to help him move his weapons, granted he seemed to be handling their weight better than she was, despite his injuries.  She smiled weakly, which didn't make him feel any better.  Upon apologizing though, she told him not to.  Her words though, they were too perfect.  It was obvious she blamed herself for what happened.  Naturally Solon wouldn't allow it, but she'd likely ignore it.  "Now then, take your own advice, and apply it to yourself.  Not like you knew any of this would happen."  He left it simple like that.  It was no one's fault, how the hell were they to know bandits would show up like that.

After a short while they finally got to the village.  Solon sorta half took the lead.  He lead Serenity back the way they came and up to Solon's house.  It was kind of late, so no one was walking around.  Shame, some help would have been greatly appreciated.  Serenity was having a bit of trouble carrying him.  Still, with the blood not free flowing, he did his best to not put so much strain on her.  He lead her through the town, all the way to his house.  When they got there, Solon let go of Serenity and went to support himself.  "Stay the night.  I'll probably need help in the morning."  He opened his door and limped in.  "Bathroom is that way, the kitchen is that way, the dining room there."  He said as he walked through, pointing to each room.  He lead her upstairs.  He stumbled a bit trying to go up, he now had to directly fight gravity.  Several times he almost fell back down.  He made it up though, and pointed to the room where Serenity had slept.  "You can sleep there.  Mind helping me into bed?"  He said the last part as his legs buckled and he fell onto the floor.  Yeah, he underestimated the blood loss.  If Serenity went to help him, he'd try and get back up and limp back to his bed with her help.  Otherwise, he'd try to go back on his own, but fall over twice before getting to the bed, located in a room across from Serenity's.  "Stay as long as you like, and feel free to use the kitchen...actually I might need you to make me something tomorrow...I'm probably not balanced enough to be dealing with fire."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed May 07, 2014 10:25 pm

And there was the needless rebuttal; why did men always think they had to get the last word? Serenity ignored it, like she knew she would have. She kept quiet until they got to the village, seeing no need to speak. When they returned to his village, there weren't many people around. It was a bit later, the sun had gone down, but she didn't think that the town would become baron like this. She assumed families went in for dinner all around the same time. That was nice; the entire village was nice. As they made it to his house, luckily without her falling on her face while trying to help him, he removed himself from her grasp and began walking on his own. She straightened her back, slightly relieved over the loss of extra weight on her, but worried about whether he could make it on his own. "You look pale..." she said as he opened the door. She could tell that it was the loss of blood making him look sickly. "What do you need me to do?" she asked concerned. "Stay the night. I'll probably need help in the morning." he told her and she nodded, though he likely didn't see it since she was walking behind him.

"Bathroom is that way, the kitchen is that way, the dining room there." he gave her a short tour of the house and she did her best to memorize it, though would likely have to come back searching again. He began leading her upstairs and Serenity immediately hurried up behind him. He stumbled as he made his way up and she instantly hopped up a stair to help by placing her hand on his back. It wouldn't do much, but if he had fallen back she could try to prevent that. A stupid idea, but it was instinct. If he had fallen, she would have merely fallen with him and likely taken more damage than he. This process was repeated a couple more times and each time she wanted to say something, but her hesitation go them to the top of the stairs before she actually would. "You can sleep there. Mind helping me into bed?" he told her. She looked toward the room and recognized it as the place she had slept before. Before she had time to answer his question, he fell. Serenity's eyes widened as she hurried to his side and began walking him toward his room. "Come on." she said, trying to get him there before he'd collapse again.

"Stay as long as you like, and feel free to use the kitchen...actually I might need you to make me something tomorrow...I'm probably not balanced enough to be dealing with fire." he told her and a sparkle appeared in Serenity's eye. She showed nothing on her face, but this little anime star just flashed in her eye at the idea of cooking for someone. If she wasn't so worried about him, she'd likely giggle and jump for joy. "I'd gladly cook you something!" she said with a big smile, "For now. Just rest. I'm actually really tired too..." At that moment, she covered her mouth and yawned. She helped him take off his shirt and set it to the side. It was dirty and had blood on it, so she didn't want that getting on the bed. "Now... goodnight." she said sweetly as she tucked him in. She stepped out of the room and toward the one he offered her. Closing the door behind, she stripped. She didn't know why she did it, but she did. She was so tired at the moment, she was treating his home like her own and dropped her clothing down to just her bra and panties, and then slid herself into bed.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Sun May 11, 2014 4:29 pm

It was fairly silent walking back. He wondered if Serenity actually just accepted what he said or ignored it. Not like he cared at this point, he was on the verge of collapse. They managed to make it to the house and he began to walk on his own. "You look pale." Serenity stated. With how much blood he lost it wasn't surprising. "It takes more than this to kill me, I'll be fine." When she asked what she could do for him he just told her to stay the night. He lead her through the house showing her around. When he went up the steps, he began to falter, leading to Serenity's tiny hand pressing on his back to stop him from falling. He said nothing, but continued to try to head up the steps, repeating the cycle every time he lost his balance. As he finally got to the top of the stairs, he collapsed, and Serenity quickly ran to his side in order to help him to the bed. He walked carefully, before finally reaching the bed and telling Serenity that she might need to cook for him. He couldn't see it, but he didn't know just how happy he made her. She said she'd gladly make him something, before helping him out of his bloody shirt and into the bed. She even went as far as to tuck him in. "Thanks." He said, and as she left he drifted off to sleep.

It was early the next morning when he finally woke up. He was used to getting up pretty early since, when he was working, he could easily catch a lot if he started in the morning. He looked around, he was definitely sore. He wondered if Serenity was up or not. He carefully got out of bed, placing his feet carefully on the ground, before carefully standing up, carefully. He walked slowly towards Serenity's room. He opened up the door, and walked halfway to the bed for a better look. She was asleep and under the covers. I guess I should leave her. He turned, but didn't realize she had stripped. His foot caught onto her clothes and caused him to slip. "Ack!" He collapsed to the ground with a rather loud thud. There was no way Serenity didn't hear that. "Ow." He looked down, and just then it dawned on him what he tripped on. "Clothes...oh my god!" He said as he took his hands off of it immediately. He didn't want to look like that pervert who stole people's clothes, he hadn't meant to get caught on them. "Wait a second...if these are your clothes...then..." Solon's face instantly turned beet red. Not that the thought of her in her underwear made him turn red, though he'd probably like the sight, but the fact that this was all accidental made him a tad embarrassed.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Mon May 12, 2014 5:29 pm

She was comfortable, more than she thought she'd be. Maybe it was because she didn't expect any funny business in the middle of the night or the fact that she was so tired from healing people and then being attacked by those men? She didn't know. All she could know is that she slept like a baby. When he entered, she was still asleep. Her eyes closed, a small smile shadowed on her lips, her hair falling around everywhere. She had her knees curled up to her chest and to a pillow she held quite tightly to her body. As if the pillow were some sort of teddy bear, her face was snuggled into the soft fabric, meshing with the flexible material and her legs were curled around it. She'd let out a low whimper, a small sound a person would make while sleeping comfortably. Even another being stepping into the room where she slept was not going to wake her, at least until he chose to not watch where he was going and tripped over the clothing she carelessly tossed around the floor.

Serenity's eyes popped open in surprise. She instantly sat up, looking down to see Solon sitting on the floor. "Are you okay?" she asked in a kind tone, her voice groggy from just waking. She slipped out of bed, not fully aware of her current state and kneeled down next to her. Setting a hand on his shoulder, the other wiped her eye as she yawned. When she saw him, his face was red. She blinked in confusion and then looked down to what he was holding. A momentary glance to her own body, she let out a tiny squeak before diving back into the bed. She shot her way back under the blankets, hiding form the embarrassment of standing in front of him in only her bra and underwear. "Ahh!! Get out! Get out! Get out!" she said rapidly. She wasn't angry, just extremely embarrassed. Once he would leave, she'd quickly compose herself and get dressed. Taking a deep breath, she'd step out of the room she slept in and looked to him. If he was still standing there, she'd clear her throat and just ask while fighting a blush, "H-How was your sleep?" It was hard for her to keep a straight face.

"Is there anything specific you would like for breakfast?" she'd continue talking to him until she felt less awkward. Serenity would make her way down toward the kitchen and look around, barely being able to look him in the eye while she searched for something to cook. A few moment in, her stomach would growl, giving off the notion that she too was hungry. One thing she could say, she felt quite refreshed. Her Arcana had replenished itself, so she felt much better. "Wait... Wasn't there something I was suppos-..." Serenity's eyes suddenly widened and her mind focused on one thing, "Your friend. Before we eat, I need to get back to her. If her condition has worsened at all, it'll be bad."
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Tue May 13, 2014 7:04 pm

As Solon fell on the ground, Serenity woke right up. Upon sitting up, she looked right down on him and asked him if he was okay. Really? THAT was her focus at this very moment? Even worse, she hopped out of bed and kneeled right next to Solon. She was in her underwear, well THAT didn't help. Solon, face even redder, spoke up. He didn't stutter, but it was OBVIOUSLY much closer to stuttering than he normally spoke. A bit choppier than normal. "You're aware of what you're wearing right?" Suddenly there was a tiny squeak, kinda cute, as she practically teleported back under the covers. She shouted at him to get out, yeah she didn't need to tell him that twice. Still a tad weak from yesterday, there was a lot of stumbling, and he even fell over a few more times. But he finally made it out of the room. He fell upon exiting the room, but he didn't feel like moving so he just kind of laid there and waited for Serenity.

She soon came out of the room, fully dressed, and asked him how he slept. "I've slept better." He just said as he pushed himself into a sitting position. "Sorry about what happened in there. I didn't expect you to have stripped down. If it is any consolation, you definitely have nothing to be ashamed of." She asked what he wanted for breakfast. "I'll eat pretty much any food in the house, you can make what you want to." He pushed himself to his feet and followed her to the kitchen. She looked around for a bit before she suddenly stopped. She brought up his friend, she still had to finish healing Annika. "Probably a good idea." He grabbed a quick drink of water to refresh himself. "We shouldn't take too long, if I don't eat something I can't start to recover my strength. Come on." He walked over to the front door and lead Serenity through it.

It was still early, so a lot of people were still asleep. However, since there were others who got an early start, the roads weren't completely empty. There was a faint amount of light, leaving the town blanketed in dark blue. There was an occasional greeting, which Solon returned with a nod. He lead Serenity down the streets, despite everything just being a slightly different shade of almost black, he maneuvered like a pro. He eventually brought Serenity upon the house of his friend. Here we are. He once more opened the door into the house, this time though the lights were already on. On a nearby chair, Annika was sitting in front of a fire to keep warm. The room was lit up more by the fire than by other lights, and it gave a flickering glow to the entire room. "Solon, you...wait you look terrible. What happened?" "Got stabbed." He said casually. "I brought back Serenity to finish curing you." Annika stuttered a bit, not understanding how he could say he was stabbed to casually. "I don't understand you sometimes."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:00 am