Auroran Era

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff

Top posting users this month

No user

Latest topics

» He Knows Not Where He Be [Open]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2016 4:11 am by Dai

» Returning Home [Closed]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 20, 2016 8:32 pm by Tsubine

» Serenity's Face Claims
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 15, 2016 2:29 pm by Serenity

» Escape from Ezon [CLOSED]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 10, 2016 3:25 am by Serenity

» Running on Idle [Closed]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 06, 2016 8:06 am by Schnockles

» The Deflowering [Closed]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 5:34 pm by Schnockles

» Serenity's Character List
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 10:36 am by Serenity

» Amelia Bennett [APPROVED, 3-5]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 9:44 am by Tsubine

» Kenta [Approved; 1-2]
An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2016 8:27 am by Serenity

Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 4514 messages in 615 subjects

We have 20 registered users

The newest registered user is Illthion

2 posters

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed]

Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed]

Post by Serenity Wed May 14, 2014 1:58 am

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 Serenity1_zps20091723

Well, they were off! Good. Serenity didn't want to have to argue about whether they should leave now or after breakfast. Solon lead her through the village along a semi-familiar path until they came to Annika's house. "Here we are." he said and she didn't exactly hesitate to walk inside. As they walked in, Annika was resting. Serenity was unable to tell whether things had gotten worse, but it seemed to be sorta stable. "Solon, you...wait you look terrible. What happened?" Annika spoke up. Serenity just stepped over to the chair and stood behind Annika. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath before placing her hands on each side of Annika's head. "Got stabbed." Solon said so casually and Serenity could not have had a more anime-dull expression. She looked toward him, still working on Annika, with semi-narrowed eyes, an 'are you serious' face, and pupil-less eyes. "A bit of an understatement..." she thought, keeping it to herself since technically he was telling the truth. She just didn't understand the lack of severity in his voice. She doubted him getting stabbed happened every day.

"He was stubborn and chose to concentrate on saving me over himself..." Serenity brought up to actually let Annika know what happened, "Some jerks in the forest decided it would be cool to mess with us and your friend here got stabbed while fighting off like... three or four men while I only was dealing with one. Is he always like that?" Serenity's curious nature was getting to her. She was probably going to ask Annika a whole bunch of questions now. And as she continued healing her, here they came. "How long have you guys been friends?" was the first one she could think of, and the rest came after each answer that either of them would give, "Do you guys travel at all, besides Solon's hunting of course? Are you guys a cooouuuple?" That last one was obviously innocent teasing, but also a legitimate question. Solon did seem very worried about her, so Serenity pretty much assumed that they were together in some way. The questions would also keep Annika's mind going, allowing Serenity to extract the disease from her Arcana much easier since it would also be moving more.

A few more minutes passed and Annika would be healed. Serenity would take a deep breath and find a chair to sit down in. "There... it's all gone." she said relieved. There actually wasn't that much left after she had taken care of so much yesterday. At least she knew why Annika wasn't suffering too much, that made her feel much better. She showed a kind smile but leaned back in the chair, laying her head back as she looked to the ceiling. She closed her eyes as she felt her stress sorta fading away from her. She took a quick breath and stood up again. "I think.. I'm gonna start heading back home." she said with a smile and moving to give both of them a hug. "You rest and recover." she said, giving Annika a hug first. She moved to Solon and hugged him as well, squeezing a little tighter and sneaking a small kiss onto his cheek. "Thank you for saving me." she said, smiling and then heading toward the front door, "Hope to see you guys again." Serenity stepped happily out of the house and began her way back toward Colburn.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: An Enchantment Of Blue [Closed]

Post by Schnockles Wed May 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Serenity didn't hesitate to go over to Annika and begin to help her. When Annika asked what had happened, he simply stated he was stabbed. Serenity looked over to him with one of THE most dull expressions he had ever seen. Obviously his casualness was what caused it. "What? I'm alive, and I know I'm not going to die. No need to be dramatic about it." That was his logic, he knew he was going to be fine so why shouldn't he just say it? "Damn it Solon." Annika chuckled. Serenity then began to explain what had happened. She then asked if he was always like that. "He might be quiet and distant from most people, but he doesn't like seeing people die. To be honest though, either he really likes you, or he felt responsible for what was happening to you for him to get that distracted." Annika giggled. "Or both. Normally though...he'd have made sure he was in a better position before jumping to help someone." Solon scratched the back of his head. Did Annika really have to go so much in depth? It wasn't that big a deal now that no one had died. She always was energetic, and that included her mouth. He kept his shut, she was TECHNICALLY right and he wasn't ashamed of it, so no reason to say anything.

Serenity then began to ask a bunch of questions to Annika. She started with asking how long they had been friends. "Since we were kids. Didn't talk much back then either honestly." Annika giggled some more. "His dad hated me. He wanted Solon to be spending time with more proper and docile girls, meanwhile I was anything but. It was funny." Then Serenity kept going, asking if they travel at all...and in the same breath she slipped in the question as to whether they were a couple. "Eh." Where had that come from? Seriously, Solon was clueless. "What? No, and no. We aren't together...if we were I would be giggling thinking about how he probably has a crush on you." She just went on and said it. "Hey." Solon said. Was it really necessary for Annika to go THAT far? "Oh come on. You hate lying, am I wrong." She was right, Solon couldn't stand lying. "No." He didn't want to right up admit it, buuuut it wasn't a lie.

A few more minutes flew by and Serenity finished healing Annika. "Ahh, muuuuch better!" Annika said, hopping up in joy. Solon let out a little sigh of relief. One less thing for him to worry about. Serenity then decided it was time for her to leave. She hugged Annika kindly, that was a concept Solon wasn't used to. Hugging someone she'd spent almost no time around. Then she came to Solon. She hugged him kind of tight, and he could feel a small kiss slip onto his cheek. He went and hugged her back, just minus the kiss. She thanked him for saving her and then headed to the exit. She walked out and began to leave. "Are you really letting her get away?" Annika said sternly. "She seems like she wants to go home." He said shrugging. Annika knew how he was and shook her head. "Idiot, you get out there and stop her! Spend some time with her! Go now!" She was basically forcing him to go. "Okay okay." He said, he wasn't going to argue. He turned back and opened up the door. He turned and saw Serenity a little bit down the road. "Serenity!" He called as he limped in her direction. Upon getting closer he'd speak. "Don't leave just yet. I enjoy your company. I also want to see what your cooking tastes like." He wasn't usually one to do this, so he just kinda threw things out there. He knew however that he wasn't that amazing of a cook, since all he did was basic food. Maybe it'd be a change of pace, plus he needed someone to cook for hi regardless. He stood there waiting, arms at his sides, but it was obvious he NEEDED something to eat as he was really pale.
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Wed May 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Listening to Annika's explanation over Solons behavior caused a small smile and a faint blush. She tried not to look up to him, but couldn't help it. She glanced over to him a couple of times and then cleared her throat before continuing Annika's treatment. The fact that he didn't instantly deny the claim made Serenity wonder whether Annika was right too. And if she was, which version was it? Did he really like her? Did he feel responsible for the incident? Or was it both? Instead of keeping on the issue, Serenity moved the conversation along by asking questions. Unfortunately for Serenity, the question asking put her in a position she wasn't sure what to do about. "Since you were kids, huh?" she replied as Annika continued the story on Solon's Father. Serenity smiled and giggled on the subject and then asked about travel and their relationship with each other, which became a stupid question.

"Hm... I guess you're right about that one." Serenity agreed along with Annika. The likelihood of a woman giggling over the fact that their man may be crushing on another woman was low. This was actually kind of fun. She had just met Solon, but finding things out about him was interesting. "Do you have any funny stories that I could use against him?" Serenity asked, glancing to Solon to see his reaction. That was the final question before Annika was done being healed. "Ahh, muuuuch better!" Annika said and hopped up. Serenity was glad to see some energy in her for the first time since they had met. Once finished, Serenity realized she needed to get home, so she said her goodbyes and thanked Solon for saving her. She stepped out of the home and began walking off, but didn't get too far. "Serenity!" she heard her name being called and looked back to Solon. Seeing him limp over to her, she sorta turned and jogged back over in his direction in a bit of a hurry since she knew he was hurt.

"Hey, hey, hey!" she said worriedly and set a hand on his arm, "What are you doing? You can't rush around until you're better!" She looked at the back of his shoulder to see that it was okay and then back to him. "Don't leave just yet. I enjoy your company. I also want to see what your cooking tastes like." he said and Serenity's eyes lit up. "You're pale..." she suddenly realized, "Alright. Let's get back to your place and I'll cook you up something good, a lot of it!" Looping her arm around his, she smiled up to him and began walking back toward his house. Since she had walked there a couple of times, she knew where it was and didn't have to worry about getting lost. "How come you don't talk much?" she asked on their way back. While getting his answer, they would arrive at his home and Serenity would help him find a place to sit near the kitchen. Immediately, she'd look through his stuff and find everything she needed: food, seasonings, pots, pans, utensils, and plates.

"How come the village relies so much on you?" Serenity said, trying to keep the non-talker talking. It was the easiest way of helping herself pass time for the both of them. She loved cooking, but she wasn't going to ignore him through out the process. As she began boiling some cut and peeled potatoes, she decided to throw lots more at him. "Now a whole bunch at once..." she said with a giggle as she turned over some seasoned meat on the frying pan, "How old are you? What's your favorite color? Favorite food? Where'd you learn to hunt? Why are you not dating Annika or some other girl in your village? And did you know you snore when you're sleeping?" Serenity gave a sweet smile when she asked that last one. She began stirring one of the pots. Though it was around breakfast-lunch time, he didn't seem to have much directly made for breakfast, so she chose a dinner.  

About thirty minutes later, it was finished and she placed on the table. It was steak with a specially made gravy and mixed steam vegetables on the side, seasoned with a few choice herbs. "Eat up." she said happily as she stepped back toward the kitchen and began doing the dishes. Her stomach let out a low growl; she was hungry too, but she refused to eat just yet. She wanted to get things cleaned up a bit. As long as this wasn't protested, she'd clean all of the dishes and then sit in a chair beside him to eat her own food. "So... How is it?" she'd ask with a hopeful expression.
    Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Wed May 14, 2014 9:58 pm

The questions flew, and as such so did the answers. Serenity blushed a little at some of what was being said, though Solon couldn't see since her face was facing Annika's direction. The question about them being a couple was quickly shown to be silly, as Annika had been giggling about Solon liking Serenity. Serenity then asked if there were any funny stories that could be used against him. He raised an eyebrow as Serenity looked back to him. "Stories? I mean Solon isn't usually prone to situations that are that funny...oh, except for the time he apparently walked in on his dad...well, playing with himself." Dear lord why did that have to be the story she brought up. His hand covered his face in a "I have a headache" manner, as well as a "Why did you bring that up" manner. "That was probably the single most horrifying sight I had ever seen, did you really need to bring THAT up?" He dragged his hand down his face, as someone might after a facepalm. "Oh it was easy to bring up, especially since I don't remember what your dad even looked like. OH OH, what about that time you thought you were being chased by a vicious beast, ran to town, smashed into a tree, and then it turned out it was just a Felli?" Nope, she found the OTHER embarrassing story to bring up. "Annika!" He said, looking away from the two ladies in the room. Seriously, did she have to bring this up in front of someone he was actually interested in?

After that episode was done Serenity healed up Annika and bid their farewells. Yadata yada and Solon chased her outside. When he called her name, she turned and jogged over to him. She immediately went on to scold him about how quickly he had been rushing. He didn't really respond, he kinda knew that. He was in pain from it, granted he was ignoring it. When Solon went on to explain, she lit up for some reason. However, she did definitely agree to make him something to eat. She ended up locking her arm into his and began walking surprisingly in the right direction. Solon limped alongside her. She then went to ask why he didn't talk much. "There just doesn't seem to be much I feel needs to be said most of the time." She probably wanted more than that so he scratched his head with his free arm as he tried to think of how to explain it. "Usually...I'm not very good at explaining myself with words...it tends to be easier to speak through actions." They arrived at his house as he explained, and Serenity sat him down near the kitchen.

As Serenity was going through what she needed to cook, she continued to ask questions. "Depend on me? It doesn't really...depend on me. Well...I bring back far more food than anyone else, so I guess people depend on me so they can have more free time. To be with their family, or just enjoy a hobby maybe." Afterwards, Serenity asked a bunch of questions. "Slow down. Um. I'm 24. Favorite color? Never really thought about it. You know that bright green color? The kind that lush grass has? I really like that." He didn't realize it, but the name for that color was Verdant. "I don't really have a favorite food...I learned to hunt initially from my father, but after I got the basics I taught the rest to myself. Why am I not dating someone from the village? Well Annika is pretty, but she is just sort of...a friend to me." Annika's friendzone sense probably just tingled. "And...well to be honest, no one else ever really caught my eye. You're the first person to really catch my eye," Well, he went right out and said it. Finally she got to the most random question. "No?" That was his ONLY response to the snoring comment.

After awhile the food was finally done and Serenity set everything in place. It looked and smelled delicious. Maybe it was just how hungry he was, but whatever. She told him to eat up, and that is what he did. He grabbed utensils and began to eat. The steak was...delicious. The vegetables were delicious? Huh, that is new. He began to eat really quickly. He was starving, so of course he did, but it was really good food. "It is delicious, I've never had food like this." He said as he continued to eat. He was going through the food really quickly, it wouldn't be there very long. "Aren't you going to eat? You need food too."
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:32 pm

"Stories? I mean Solon isn't usually prone to situations that are that funny...oh, except for the time he apparently walked in on his dad...well, playing with himself." Serenity's jaw dropped and she looked over to the embarrassed Solon. She had to fight a serious battle when trying not to laugh at her new found information. "That was probably the single most horrifying sight I had ever seen, did you really need to bring THAT up?" His words made that so much worse. She couldn't hold in all the laughter. She let out a cute giggle that was obviously still trying to be held back. "Y-Yes... Haha. She did." Serenity said gladly. The information was worth a little embarrassment on Solon's side. "Oh it was easy to bring up, especially since I don't remember what your dad even looked like. OH OH, what about that time you thought you were being chased by a vicious beast, ran to town, smashed into a tree, and then it turned out it was just a Felli?" Serenity's giggle turned into a full on laughter. She held her stomach, trying to stop laughing, but with Solon's "Annika!" she only laughed harder. Seeing as she got the information she wanted, it was time for Serenity to leave, so she quickly made her way out. Of course, she wasn't expecting to be stopped.

"There just doesn't seem to be much I feel needs to be said most of the time." Well that wasn't true, especially when you just meet someone. You know nothing about each other, so there are things to learn through questions and interactions. His reply did let her learn one thing though, "You're just not the type to express. Someone who likes to express talks." Serenity nodded as if she had just stated fact and discovery. "Usually...I'm not very good at explaining myself with words...it tends to be easier to speak through actions." Serenity smiled widely. Yep, she was right! He doesn't express, he does. He takes action, which in some cases can be better than words, but there are many times more that a smile or talk can make someone feel so much better. Soon they arrived at his house and she was quick to get cooking. She continued to try and keep as much conversation as she could. She wasn't the type to be silent if she had company, or in this case, was the company.

"Depend on me? It doesn't really...depend on me. Well...I bring back far more food than anyone else, so I guess people depend on me so they can have more free time. To be with their family, or just enjoy a hobby maybe." That bothered Serenity a bit. "You make it sound like they use you." she commented before asking a lot of questions. "Slow down. Um. I'm 24. Favorite color? Never really thought about it. You know that bright green color? The kind that lush grass has? I really like that." Serenity raised an eyebrow and looked back to him as she was cooking. "You mean, like my hair?" she smirked a little and then turned back to the food. "I don't really have a favorite food...I learned to hunt initially from my father, but after I got the basics I taught the rest to myself. Why am I not dating someone from the village? Well Annika is pretty, but she is just sort of...a friend to me." Well that was shocking. Serenity assumed that they met too young and hung out too much to actually have a physical attraction to one another. Some people were able to gain one for a childhood friend, but Solon didn't seem to be one of those people. "And...well to be honest, no one else ever really caught my eye. You're the first person to really catch my eye," and then to the final question, "No?"

"Well you do, quite loudly. Nice way to keep a girl up." Serenity giggled and soon brought over the food. She sat down and waited for him to start eating, asking him how it was. Before he answered, he began eating really quickly and Serenity assumed that was a compliment. She smiled widely and resisted the urge to clap her hands like a child. "It is delicious, I've never had food like this." he confirmed and she did end up clapping her hands together once. "I'm so glad!" she said happily. "Aren't you going to eat? You need food too." he asked and Serenity looked down to her plate. "Oh, right." she remembered and then picked up her fork. She didn't eat like some proper princess with her back perfectly straight, but she had very good manners and was quiet while doing so. The food was good, if she could say so herself. She hadn't eaten some of her own cooking for a while, so this was refreshing. It may be a little cocky, but she actually loved the way she cooked, which is why she got excited to cook for someone else. She was proud of her abilities in the kitchen and liked sharing them. Soon, she would get done, though likely a while after Solon did. Taking a deep breath, she relaxed a bit and then stood up and took his plate. "I'll wash them real quick." she said taking them to the kitchen sink and beginning to clean up from dinner. "So... how far have you traveled, Solon? Since you take care of the village so much, I can't imagine that you've been able to go many places..." she asked, trying to keep up more conversation.

Schnockles
    Schnockles

Post by Schnockles Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:44 am

Annika brought up the stories, and Serenity seemed to find them hilarious. She was finding it a little too funny. When Annika brought up what Solon only calls, the incident, Serenity burst out even harder into laughter. He was not pleased with the outcome of that, his attempts to silence Annika unfortunately only made Serenity laugh harder. He didn't respond, and Serenity was happy with her information and decided to leave then. When Solon caught up to Serenity and explained why he didn't talk much, Serenity began to go on some tangent about expressing. No, he really just didn't have much to say. It wasn't long before the conversation moved on, and they had arrived at his house. Upon explaining on the people depending on him, Serenity described it as using him. "Sometimes yes." As he went on answering questions, Serenity pointed out his favorite color was the same color of her hair. "...huh, actually yes." The dipshit didn't even notice that the reason he liked her hair was because it was his favorite color. Finally it came to the snoring comment, and she said he kept her up. Did he even snore? Solon didn't really care enough to think about it much though.

Finally he ate the food, and it was delicious. This was said already, but it needs emphasis. Serenity seemed happy. When she started to eat though, he had to ask. "Why are you so surprised? You should know your food tastes good." Such a straightforward opinion Solon always seemed to have. She ate her food slowly, but with proper manners. That didn't ruin Solon's impression of her, she didn't eat like a slob so he was still just as attracted to her, if not more oddly enough. When she finished, she told Solon she'd wash them up. WHile she did so, she asked him how far he had traveled. "Every city in Arcadia, and all the way to the border. Never had much reason to leave the kingdom. I don't like cities much though, I feel more at home in towns and nature." As he finished he looked over at Serenity. "Need any help?" He hated doing dishes, HATED, but they were still technically his dishes. Regardless of the answer there, he was curious about Serenity. He wondered if he should ask her questions, but he didn't know what to ask. Of course, he could just ask what she asked.

"How old are you Serenity? Are you single?" Well that last question was rather blunt. "Are you single" just blurted out like nothing. If she said no, he'd of course ask how. "Also, where'd you learn to cook like that? You go to some fancy school for it or something?" Once Serenity finished up with the dishes and answered his questions he'd speak up one more time. "So I take it you need to get home? If so, let me walk you to the edge of town." Solon waited for an answer, and if she responded in the affirmative, he'd begin to walk her out. Leading her out the front door of his house, and towards the direction he found her in. "How far away do you live? You probably can't come back to visit whenever can you?"
    Serenity
    Serenity
    The Much-More-Fun Admin

Post by Serenity Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:00 pm

"Why are you so surprised? You should know your food tastes good." Serenity could only smile more. "I know, I know, but just because I like my food doesn't mean everyone else does." she explained to him and began eating. Besides a few humming noises, Serenity didn't make much noise while eating. Once she finished and began the dishes, she began asking him a few more questions. He answered the one she was mostly interested in and it shocked her. For some reason, she thought he was one of those men who rarely traveled and just stuck to the area he found familiar. It was nice to see he wasn't like that. "Need any help?" he asked and she shook her head. "No, no. Thank you, though." she said as she began rinsing them, "I know most people don't like dishes and I'm fast at them, so I can do it."

And then he actually began asking her questions. She assumed this meant he was getting more comfortable around her because he was quite silent before. It was pleasantly surprising. It was pleasant because he was interested, surprising because of the questions he chose to ask. "How old are you Serenity? Are you single?" he asked. The first was normal and understandable, but the second was so blunt. "I'm... Well..." Serenity finished rinsing the final of the dishes and turned back to him, "Don't you know it's rude to ask a lady her age!" Yes, she was actually embarrassed about saying she was a lot older than she looked. She was twenty-eight, but looked around twenty-one. "And yes, as of this moment I am single." she answered as she dried her hands on a towel. She stepped over toward him and waited; she could tell he had more to ask.

"Also, where'd you learn to cook like that? You go to some fancy school for it or something?" was his next set of questions and she only smiled, staring at him curiously as she shook her head no. A moment later, she chose to speak up again. "No, I did not. I taught myself." she explained, "I even had a garden that I took care of to give me perfect and fresh ingredients." Of course, she was speaking past-tense here. "So I take it you need to get home? If so, let me walk you to the edge of town." he offered and Serenity accepted. "Yes, I really should get going." she stepped over to the side of the room and picked up her bag and began walking out with him. "How far away do you live?  You probably can't come back to visit whenever can you?" he asked ad she thought about it. "Um... I actually live in a house on the outside of Colburn, near the Academy. My house... got destroyed in a storm, so I'm staying with a friend." that was a semi-lie. She didn't exactly want to talk about having a stalker.

Soon, the two would make it to the edge of the village and it was time for Serenity to go. Before she'd walk off, she stopped and turned toward him. "Thanks for saving me; I really appreciate it, but you better take care of that wound." she demanded of him, narrowing her eyes as some sort of cute threat, "... And anyways, just because I can't come visit whenever I want, doesn't mean you can't take a little stroll over to Colburn to come see me." Serenity smiled, gave him a quick hug, and began stepping away, "I'll... see you soon?" She asked that in sort of a question, but didn't exactly need an answer. She smiled and turned away from him, beginning her journey back toward Colburn, unaware of the fact that she was once again going to be pulled off of her normal journey and into the lives of three blonde women...

~ Serenity has left the thread

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:26 am